♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

563339_363409067062190_1705479573_n.jpg
Ha Ji Won, Ha Jung Woo and Lee Je Hoon to Win Awards at ′PiFan′

(Red-carpet events and the opening ceremony broadcast recording will be on MBC-TV Fri 20 July 2012 17:00 - Credit to DC & baidu)

Ha Jung Woo, Ha Ji Won, Lee Je Hoon and Min Hyo Rin will be winning awards at the 16th Pucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan).
On July 13, PiFan announced that Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won had been chosen for the Producer’s Choice Award, an award given by top producers, and that Lee Je Hoon and Min Hyo Rin had been chosen for the Fantasia Award, an award given by Pucheon citizens.
The Producer’s Choice Award will be given out for the first time this year, and awards actors who have been chosen by the Korea Film Producers Association as the actors of the year. 
Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won will be honored with the first round of trophies. Ha Jung Woo boasted the power he wielded in the Box Office by making Nameless Gangster and Love Fiction both successes, while Ha Ji Won showed off her strong will through the film Korea.
A rep from the Korea Film Producers Association said on its choice, “[Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won] are actors who have both perfect acting skills and power to succeed in the market, and have been putting together most impressive filmographies recently. They are also actors who can lead various genres in Korea together with PiFan.”
The winners of the Fantasia Award were chosen based on street polls taken by Pucheon locals in June.
Lee Je Hoon and Min Hyo Rin were chosen in the end. Lee Je Hoon impressed the public with his appearances in The Front Line and Bleak Night, and finally rose to top star status through the film Architecture 101.
Min Hyo Rin made it big last year with Sunny, and is looking toward the premieres for her films Five Million Dollar Man and Gone with the Wind.
The four actors will appear at the opening ceremony for the festival to be held on July 19, and will speak to their fans after walking the red carpet. PiFan will start on July 19 to take place for 10 days until July 29.

Credit: enewsworld.com

Thanks moonbathe for the video clip and screen captures.  I like how in every interview whenever they ask her a question or something or if they try to embarrass her she always does that scream.. I can't explain it but you guys know what I mean.. well I find it cute though.  Anywho, I am lovin her new hairdo even if it's just for a photo shoot she should style her hair like that more often.  Ha Ji Won is so pretty.

class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Ha Ji Won wants to work with Ha Jung Woo
ha_ji_won_interview_kbs_120714.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won has made a proposition to actor Ha Jung Woo.

Ha Ji Won’s interview with KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ was broadcasted on July 14th.

The reporter asked Ha Ji Won, “I think you have good luck in selecting the right male partners, is there an actor you would like to work with?”, and she answered without hesitation, “It was always Ha Jung Woo even from before.”

The reporter suggested that she send a video message to Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won said to the reporter laughing, “Please let’s not do something like that.” Eventually Ha Ji Won left a short message to Ha Jung Woo saying, “Hello. I’ll look forward to it.”

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Report’
Source: Xports News via Nate

Guest shruk

Hi long time lurker but avid fan....... she's so beautiful.........i luv watching all her pics......thanks everyone.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ha-ji-won-sends-a-love-call-to-ha-jung-woo People, here is a new post about the interview. BUT, someone comment with too bad word about our Queen. You'll see, then, plz flag this compliment as fast as you can. I really DONT WANT Her - Our Beloved have to see those words. You know She sometimes online and search news about Herself rite?????