Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

class="yiv98466490post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_4_1342160983262596" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "
[News] Kim Hyun Joong “body fats composition reduced to 7% for action drama City of Conquest”
class="yiv98466490post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_4_1342160983262596" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "
Hyunnie Pexer's Blog by azi767

Source : media.daum.net
eng trans : www.babyvfan.wordpress.com

Kim Hyun Joong went through intense work outs before the filming of ‘City Of Conquest’. On 10th, during the interview with Japanese magazine ‘Josei Jinsi’, Kim Hyun Joong revealed a snippet of ‘City of Conquest’.
‘City of Conquest’ is adapted from the original comic by author Shin Hyung Bin. Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong is acting as Baek Mir.
Being the first time challenging himself for an action drama, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that in order to present an all-rounded and a new image to audience through the drama, he has been taking martial arts lessons.
In addition, he also said that “losing body fats through exercising and dieting, my body fats composition is now 7% but there’s almost no change in my weight at all.”.
For males, average fats composition is around 15% to 20%, but Kim Hyun Joong is only 1/2 ~ 1/3 of that a normal male’s.

In the meanwhile, for nearly half a month, Kim Hyun Joong, along with other lead actors of drama ‘city of conquest’, will be filming outdoor scenes in Japan.

class="yiv127134264post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_5_1342160983262640" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "[Article] Dancing in the parkby Aprilstarr

LETSPARTY.jpg

Dancing in the Park
By: aprilstarr

One bright day in a Nagoya park past highnoon, a casually dressed from head to foot good looking man with his cohorts walked through the gathered crowd.The easily recognizable group was there to perform guerilla style (informally) to an upbeat tempo dance music Let's Party. Within seconds that section of the park was filled with a cheering, laughing, screaming, waving, taking fancam shots instant audience.

Performing in public places is not something new. Wikipedia says they were done in bygone eras in many countries and by present musical greats like Bon Jovi, Sting, Paul McCartney and Joshua Bell who did it incognito even asked for money. Popular musicians like Rod Stewart and Bruce Springsteen also went through the busking phase. South Korea does not lack street performers in Hongdae and Itaewon in particular.

If you remember, though it was for the BOF drama as Jihoo, Hyun Joong busked in Macao with Jandi (Go Hye Sun) for money. Jandi lost her wallet and wanted to buy a painted amulet. The rich Jihoo did not have money on his body that time. So busking with a borrowed guitar became the means to have it. Oh yes, Jandi was able to collect a lot.

As himself, Kim Hyun Joong just did a dance number in the park -first time the public sees that dance for Let's Party-second track in the single Heat. If you have watched the video, the superstar was there in the flesh, gleaming, bubbling, so happy to be dancing with gusto, playfully even touching the outstretched palms of his audience.

It can be recalled he did his famous red carpet dancing on the way to an SK show that wowed the fans on the aisle. But dancing in the park is of another kind. Here was the performer so near his public, so touchable, so real because it is real -no props, no costume, no special effects. Only 100 % uncontrived KIM HYUN JOONG.

The celebrated international singer-dancer performing natural and free and his awed appreciating spectators (didn't even dare to blink?) were all in one ground level. But as they say the good things don't last long. It was over after 4 minutes or so.

Kim Hyun Joong looses 7% of body fat

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 08:58 AM PDT

Source: http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/211056
Translation: 4leader4ever.blogspot.com

2947_L_1342077187.jpg (520×735)

On the 10th of July, Kim Hyun Joong reviled an episode about his upcoming drama 'City Conquest.' Through this drama, Kim Hyun Joong will be displaying action for the first time. He states, "I want to show my fans and viewers a new side of me, so I attend action school."

Through exercise and diet, he is currently building his body. He states that there is not a big change in his body weight but lost 7% of his body fat. An average men has a body fat of 15-20%. Kim Hyun Joong is 1/2~1/3 the amount of an average men.

Upon hearing this, netizens comments, "His professional aspect is proficient." "Anticipating City Conquest!" and so on.
6568659276278366713-6514310755812400114?

class="date-header" style="font-size: 16px; margin: 0px; position: relative; font-family: sans-serif; min-height: 0px; "Friday, July 13, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong joins Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival in Japan

http://angelichyunsmonde.blogspot.com/2012/07/kim-hyun-joong-joins-jingu-gaien.html
source: http://metropolis.co.jp

20120710_kimhyunjoong_1.jpeg
One of the biggest fireworks festivals in Tokyo, Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival, will be on August 10, 2012. The Tohoku charity event with 10,000 fireworks will feature Kim Hyun Joong SKE48, Myname etc..They will perform on the said event

20100820-fireworks.jpg

Venue InformationVenue: Chichibunomiya Rugby StadiumDate: August 10, 5:30pm, ¥4,200-5,500. 
Telephone: 03-3401-3881 / 03-3547-0900. 
For tickets: www.ticket.pia.jp/pia/event.do?eventCd=1223451

News bits an tweets
credit:https://www.facebook.com/foreverkimhyunjoong
Happy for the best outcome...
Let's enjoy this summer with HEAT!!!!! Updated on Hyun Joongnim's FB today 120712.
Besides monitoring the sales of HEAT, he is alsoworking out and losing weight. He was interviewed on July 10's issue of Josei Jishin. He remarked, “I’m trying to lose the fat and pump up my muscle through exercise and a diet. My weight hasn’t changed much, but my body fat has decreased to seven percent.” The average percentage of body fat for males is 15-20 percent, meaning that Kim Hyung Joong has only half or one-third of the average amount of body fat!

Actor Kim Young Ho is cast in 'City Conquest' as Cha Ji Ryong's father. He will join the team on location at Myanmar.
[City Conquest Casting News]Kim Young Ho, cast for the role of Cha Ji Ryong (Nam Gung Min)'s father, Cha Sung Gwang who was a colleague of Baek Seung Hyun(Kim Seun Woo) and stands against Baek Mir (Kim Hyun Joong) in the drama City Conquest. He's going to join the drama from Miyanma location shooting http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=100&aid=0000017752
523785_418226261557266_1338079123_n.jpg
Hyun Joongnim signed on the newsletter of B'z OFFICIAL FANCLUB B'z PARTY!

575685_418179901561902_1745885193_n.jpg
Something unique that he has not written in most autographs - Dear and Love in English! He also wrote his name in Chinese,
417606_418180431561849_992751007_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong is Working Out for ‘City Conquest’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam

2012-07-12 20:21

Kim Hyun Joong is busy trying to get fit for his upcoming drama City Conquest.

The actor talked about his preparations for City Conquest in an interview with the Japanese magazine Josei Jisin on July 10.

City Conquest is a drama based on the manga of the same title by cartoonist Shin Hyung Bin. The drama cast Kim Hyun Joong as its main lead Mir.

The drama will be his first action peace. Kim Hyun Joong said, “I attended action school because I wanted to show a lot of my new self to my fans and viewers.”

He added, “I’m trying to lose the fat and pump up my muscle through exercise and a diet. My weight hasn’t changed much, but my body fat has decreased to seven percent.” The average percentage of body fat for males is 15-20 percent, meaning that Kim Hyung Joong has only half or one-third of the average amount of body fat.

City Conquest will be taking Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Seung Woo, Jung Yu Mi and Nam Gung Min to Japan for about two weeks for a shoot on July 10.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
560890_3314236826826_1042543083_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong, 'superior record' ... 日 wrote a success story
World Times

599263_3311230591672_1024118901_n.jpg 

[sports World] released in Japan, Kim Hyun Joong 's second single album has shown an explosive reaction. last july's 4 second album release in Japan, Kim Hyun Joong news broke Tower Records stores, etc. all the way from the reservation and off-line No. 1 ranking said. In almost all the stores after the album release as soon as the sweep of the volume of other singers and with an overwhelming difference in Oricon Daily and Weekly charts, swept first place.

Kim Hyun Joong's second single album in Japan 'Heat (HEAT)' day of the sale of approximately 14 million records sold and the Oricon Daily Chart 1 ranked public attention was focused on. Within one week after selling 180,003 records in the ceiling and the Oricon weekly chart occupies the summit was honored.
More surprisingly popular singer in Japan, Yamashita Tomohisa, Morning Musume , and that was ranked ahead. Weekly chart in second place, especially in Japan, Yamashita Tomohisa singer's album, 'Love Chase, "the ceiling of the panmaeryangin 110,008 higher than the nearly six million copies sold beyond the place was a surprise to local officials. second single album sales the first week of release exceeded 18 million records, as well as existing fans and Hyunjoong January debut album of music and stage action, this time the general public, too, Kim Hyun Joong had been waiting for the new album can be interpreted as circumstantial evidence.
 Japan's official record, "Kim Hyun Joong's new album My rating is a significant level for the Japanese, "said" Yamashita Tomohisa and Morning Musume as well as other Japanese singers Super Junior's' Opera '(159000), TVXQ's' Superstar' (158000), Jang's' let me Cry '(119000), 2PM' Beautiful '(141,000) Other K-POP artists such as Japan, the album the first week of superior performance and today's record because when I saw Kim Hyun Joong even the anticipation of future activities conditions are heightened, "he said. In addition, "Kim Hyun Joong's new album Small meeting with the musicians of the people of Japan jeommaneurodo great significance, but the growing ability intact as a solo artist Kim Hyun Joong welmeyideu album contained a greater interest points This is why getting, "he said. current Hyunjoong at the same time as the second single album activity Drama 'conquest of the city's progress and to Roque's local hot reaction is expected to continue for the time being.
 Kim Hyun Joong coming 14 and 15 days for two days in the Saitama Super Arena in Japan Vol single album released Memorial Free Live with Japanese musicians Naoto integrated LA already with the collaboration stage through the approximately 60,000 people with the fans is scheduled to meet Kim Yong - Ho reporter cassel @ sportsworldi. COM [sportsworldi.com Headline News] ◆

Kim Hyun-joong's Newest Single Album Tops Oricon Chart

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-s-newest-single-album-tops-oricon-chart-44820.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HancinemaWeeklyNews+%28HanCinema+Weekly+News%29

photo246062.jpg

Hallyu star Kim Hyun-joong's second single album "Heat" released in Japan on Wednesday sold 137-thousand copies on its first day, topping the Oricon daily music chart in the single album category.

The album features two songs, including the title track "Heat" written by popular Japanese group B'z, and "Let's Party".

Sales of Heat doubled release sales of Kim's previous album "Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy", which set the previous sales record as a foreign debut song when it came out January 25th'.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio Contact the KBS News: englishweb@kbs.co.kr

Source : english.kbs.co.kr/New... ( English Korean )

class="yiv2110109532post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] INSECT BITES
class="yiv2110109532post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

axmdqvdcaaegmkm2.jpg?w=600&h=640

By: LazerKim          Kim Hyun Joong's HEAT exceeded over 180,000 copies on sales and this news update has still been the talk of the town. Hyun Joong's album success was all over the local news in Japan and other international media print. Yesterday Hyun Joong's fans rejoice about his success as the atmosphere at the twitter of the alien world seem to be a truly winner's party!! Whatever success Hyun Joong has is also the success of his fans and we have every reason to celebrate for the Prince winning crown!!

Whenever I write my article whatever I have in mind is what I write and share my thoughts in this blog. I have been reading a lot of negative comments about Heat, some fans have been informing about it that I have been ignoring since the day Hyun Joong released the album. Until the comments landed on my lap that I couldn't stand it anymore, so may I respond to those comments. Yesterday somebody mentioned about B'z as part of the success of HEAT, of course, since the music was created by the duo and as I have mentioned in my previous articles Kim Hyun Joong is honored to be given the chance to collaborate with the Japanese legend B'z.

Nevertheless I'm still thankful to Hyun Joong to have known the existence of B'z through him. I will not pretend to know somebody whom I really don't, since I only heard the name B'z when the news came out about HEAT. I appreciate the music HEAT since Hyun Joong is singing it nothing more nothing less, and by this way I'm learning to appreciate a different type of music which is rock, which I admit is not my kind of music. But I just love how Hyun Joong sang this song HEAT, I got my CD copy and I'm happy listening to it.

35a85edf8db1cb1370d96f83dd54564e93584be9

Yesterday my article was Inspired Prince, which talks about Hyun Joong being inspired by his fans and it has got nothing to do with B'z. I may have posted an update from a local Japanese news about sales figure comparison but it never mentioned B'z either, not even at the news about Kim Hyun Joong and Heat yesterday. I happen to know how Hyun Joong fans actively encourage other fans to get a copy of HEAT by pre-orders in fact there were blogs assisting on the pre-orders. Now I wouldn't know how B'z fans promote the album HEAT if ever they did.

When Hyun Joong debuted in Japan as soloist he launched Kiss Kiss and made it at 2nd rank at the Oricon Music Chart garnering 122,000 copies for the first week. I was thinking if I bring this figure back at present, Hyun Joong will still rank no.1 since Yamapi garnered 110,000 copies for Love chase and Hyun Joong still leads with that figure. Back then Hyun Joong did not collaborate with anyone when he launched Kiss Kiss but still he made this figure 122,000 on sales. So I was thinking with or without B'z Hyun Joong would still rank on top at the Oricon Music Chart.

fcfaaf51f3deb48fa02bf24ef01f3a292cf578db

I shall not forget that I have known B'z because of Kim Hyun Joong's HEAT. But for me to think that Hyun Joong got on top of Oricon because of B'z, I don't think so. I read many comments about sales tactics, if they are pertaining to the handshake session and street dance, well my dear you have under estimated Kim Hyun Joong. We all know very well Hyun Joong handshake session is to thank and meet his fans in person up-close same as what he did at fan meeting concert, and it is way beyond reason to call it sales tactics. Not to mention the free concert he's having tomorrow at Saitama Super Arena, but mind me, ever since Hyun Joong was still with SS501, free concert had already been in his mind. And this is not the first time he'll be doing it.

May I just say this, because I read some comments that gives me a creep, that's giving me the impression that Hyun Joong or we fans owe something to somebody. In this kind of business the showbiz there's no such thing as "I owe you" kinda thing. I think I wrote this in my past article. This project is under Universal Music or whichever music company where Hyun Joong signed for a contract, it is the company who made the offer to B'z to create music for Hyun Joong, that's the contract that both parties signed. Both the artists and the sponsoring company earned from this project. That's business reality.

The fact that Kim Hyun Joong is a rookie, why do you think B'z agreed to work with a rookie? Aside from the fact that Hyun Joong is a talented artist Don't you think it's because B'z knew that Hyun Joong is popular and one of the hottest Kpop soloist? Do you think if Hyun Joong doesn't have that caliber a legend like B'z would agree to work with a rookie? Think about it. One thing is very sure Hyun Joong doesn't owe anybody anything in terms of business.

548231_302721369823928_1024269423_n2.jpg

And I'm just wondering now as to why does the media print focus its articles on Hyun Joong alone after he had reached the top at Oricon?? Don't you think it's because the media already knew the fans of Hyun Joong made an excellent sales? That we fans sincerely committed to our support and get the copy of HEAT for memory of Hyun Joong?  I witnessed the effort of fans at the twitter on how they encourage other fans to go and make their pre-orders of HEAT, that apparently everyone loves the music. We will not forget who created that music since Hyun Joong introduce them to us. This at least is true to me, B'z may be popular but I just heard them through Hyun Joong's HEAT.

And the comment said, B'z fans also bought the album out of curiosity. Will you promote an album if you're just buying it out of curiosity? I'm sure not. But if they did, well that's very thoughtful of them. But let's face it majority of that sales figure came from Hyun Joong fans right from day one. I just couldn't understand why others couldn't accept that Kim Hyun Joong is on top. I have been reading similar comments that I have been ignoring these past days.

But since this time the comment landed on my lap, under anonymous  then I react to the comment, anyway this is my blog I can say what I feel and think that I would just like to stress out some points. Just my opinion in response to the comments that I have received. The collaboration between Kim Hyun Joong as a Kpop soloist and a rock duo B'z is something new in the public eye. B'z may be popular yes, but I don't think Hyun Joong made it to No.1 rank at Oricon because of B'z popularity, that I beg to disagree. Both artists are popular in their own way, and not one is dependent to the other's popularity!!

403967_302721899823875_1348143934_n1.jpg

Please don't get me wrong I'm not against B'z, there's no reason to be, and I'm not against their fans. But I'm against those who are jealous and envy of Hyun Joong's success. B'z are popular yes, they should be since they have been in the industry for ages, and they do have my respect as legends of Rock. Both Hyun Joong and B'z shared the good work in creating HEAT and both are independent from each other. I would just like to make this clear.

I respect others opinion and in response this is my humble piece of personal opinion. I appreciate the effort of Kim Hyun Joong fans, my hats off to them since I have seen their effort in promoting and encouraging other fans to support Hyun Joong's album. My apology since I do not have the knowledge pertaining B'z fans. So what I can just relate at this point  is what I have seen and witness having the personal knowledge about Hyun Joong's fans.

I'm done with my daily dose again. The media had seen Hyun Joong's popularity that's been gaining a lot of attention everyday during this period of promoting his album. Kim Hyun Joong has been successful in his endeavor and beside this success there will be insects around that surely bites. I intend to ignore but insect bites can sometimes be painful too, that I can only react as...ooouuch!!!

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, KHJean14 thanks!

cc11728b4710b912aa70a56ec3fdfc03934522e8

Kim Hyun Joong Getting Ripped for New Drama ‘City Conquest’

Kim Hyun Joong Getting Ripped for New Drama ‘City Conquest’

by nikki of americankpopfans.com

Kim Hyun Joong. Does that name ring a bell? No? How about Playful KissBoys Over FlowersSS501? There we go.

Kim Hyun Joong is the leader of SS501 but became a successful actor in recent years after his roles in Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss, where he portrayed quiet and thoughtful, though somewhat rude, characters.

37801634.jpg

Earlier this year he was confirmed as the lead in a new drama called City Conquest, a Korean television show based on a manga of the same name. Why is this exciting? Well for one, we get to see Kim Hyun Joong again. Two, City Conquest is a revenge drama like City Hunter (if you haven’t watched this, finish this article and go, you will thank me later), only with the main character getting his revenge on an entire city instead of just a few people. Oh and number three? Kim Hyun Joong is getting ripped for this role. And I do mean ripped.

It was reported that he went to action school, which I’m assuming is basically an intense boot camp for actors to learn how to do action-y things, and, though his weight hasn’t changed, he said his body fat has dropped down to 7%. Woah. Hold the phone. A normal male has a body fat percentage of 15-20%, so 7%? I don’t know about you, but I am SO excited for some teaser shots from this drama!

On July 10th filming began with a two week period in Japan, but an official air date has yet to be announced. As soon as it has, or we start getting juicy teaser images, I’ll let you all know!

News and tweets:

(@FortheLoveofKHJ)
After watching Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)'s shooting yesterday in Japan: Hyun Joong did shooting all day until after 9 p.m. today at a brewery. He came out & got in the car at 9:30 p.m. There were more locals than fans among the onlookers. When Hyun Joong came out, they said in delight, "How lovely~! !" That really pleased me as well ^^ cr: @luv_khj
Ashle

[2012.07.14] Concert with Naoto Inti Raymi @ Saitama Arena

Re-posted from : Lovekimhyunjoong.com by nanet320
*concert has been promoted as DOUBLE FANTASISTA! 
Illublue told me that concerts will start at 1pm and 5:30pm JST. 

Photos shared by @khj_haru
HJ arrives at the venue for rehearsals
Credit: @luckygirl_ymk
*nanet: I can assure u he's inside the car... :) 

Fans purchasing merchandise
Credit: @dashow_da

Credit: @hjmim0616

Credit as tagged

Inside Arena
Credit: @maylkhj

Credit: Illublue
*nanet: looks like it's full house...

Flowers from Justin Beiber
credit as tagged

Lee Hyori, Won Bin and other top celebrities gift lavish real estate to their family members553156_304978919598173_585007658_n.jpg 
Jul 13th, 2012 @ 01:31 pm › leesa86 @allkpop

Singer Lee Hyori has been selected as the celebrity who has presented her family with the most generous gift.

A recent tvN entertainment program which aired on July 13th reviewed some of today’s top celebrities who gifted their family members with impressive gifts of real estate.

In first place was singer Lee Hyori who purchased her parents with a home worth $870,000, as well as purchasing a building for her first aunt.

Actor Won Bin was right behind Hyori, as he gifted the home he received from the ‘Korean Architecture Award‘ (seen above) to his parents. Actress Song Hye Kyo who purchased a 5,000 sq foot home for her own parents came in at 3rd.

It was also revealed that Kim Hyun Joong gifted his parents with a chicken eatery and a $783,000 home. While Manchester United Soccer Star Park Ji Sung purchased a $3.1 million home.

Also on the list were Actress Soo Ae, Super Junior‘s Yesung, JYJ‘s Park Yoochun, miss A‘s Suzy, and Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon.

Source & Image: FinancialNews via Nate

Guest nadzyvy

More PHOTOS from the Concert:

Reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com by nanet302

Credit as tagged

Credit: @lafone0606

*nanet: me like these soccer hats.

Lights sticks are out!
credit as tagged

Credit: illublue

Concert starts with Let's Party!
Credit: @maylkhj

Marry Me

Kiss Kiss

=====================
Tweets from:
@onlyKHJtimes
- HJ thanked all fans in getting him to #1 in Oricon Chart
- HJ came down the stage and sang in front of a little girl and then hugged her.
- HJ sings U... he said he is singing this song for the first time in front of fans.
he said point to the person who you love with the lyrics.
*nanet: I bet everyone is pointing at him... :)
- HJ left the stage after U. Now showing a clip about guerilla live and handshake.
- HJ sang If You are Like Me and I'm Your Man.
- While HJ was singing I'm Your Man, he points the mic towards the audience and asks them to sing "I'm your girl".
*nanet: so sweet!.... me your girl too, HJ!!

FLOWERS GIFTS FOR HJ & PHOTOS FROM CONCERT TOO
CREDIT AS TAGGED:
RT @khjean14: Flowers from Kim Soo Hyun and Bae Yong Joon
a7desmpic.twitter.com/a8TMdMjv
FROM KIM SO HYUNpic.twitter.com/sqp2V012
pic.twitter.com/SIX1N6q7
pic.twitter.com/Nx3ZqINp
FLOWERS FROM BYJ 
pic.twitter.com/KOiiqTcZ
Flowers from JJH RT @nobusmile チュジフンさんから(^_^)http://pic.twitter.com/bMQaHkVG

pic.twitter.com/sAUpO0l5
@lafone0606
- While HJ was singing I'm Your Man, he points the mic towards the audience and asks them to sing "I'm your girl".
*nanet: so sweet!.... me your girl too, HJ!!
- Today's special song from HJ is: "To You" (Anata) from Japanese group Anzen Chitai. 
HJ said he was touched when he heard this at a bar in Korea.
- HJ said he went to the bar with a friend as he suffers in acting
The song deeply came to his heart. That's why he wanted to sing the song for the fans today...once only. Nice lyrics.
*nanet: not really sure what this means....
maybe this happened when PK was receiving low ratings?? he was sad then maybe??
I'm just guessing.

@maylkhj
- Hj said because he is shooting the drama now...he is confused whether he is HJ or....
*nanet: LOL...
- very strict...no more pics ;(
- HJ singing HEAT!...wearing black tee and jeans

@illublue
- The green lights here really move with military precision. 

*nanet: looks like HJ's portion has finished and it's the other guy's turn now. 
Not sure if he will be back for a finale number.

@lafone0606 HJ asked us to cheer Naoto as well.otherwise he won't be back to stage.So thoughtful guy to others
That's why he decided to sing this song for us today only once. Lyrics is really nice.