Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 2

Replies

• yeeseobyeeseob Posts: 33Member
    edited July 2012

BEAST to pre-release “Midnight” ahead of album, ‘Midnight Sun’

Cube Entertainment has just informed allkpop some good news for all the B2ST fans out there!

Ahead of the July 22nd release of B2ST’s new album, ‘Midnight Sun‘, the first track on their track list, “Midnight” will be pre-released a week before on July 15th at midnight KST!

“Midnight” is said to be be a song that will grab attention with its piano and guitar sound and the dramatic vocals of the members of B2ST.

It seems the album will utilized the theme of  ”Night”, and “Midnight” is the “Dark Night”/”Dark Knight” (it is yet unclear from the romanized English) version of another track which serves as its coupling track.

Stay tuned for more details!

C: ALLKPOP

OMG!!! it's just 3 days away from it XD
  • myboyRobinmyboyRobin Posts: 853Member
    ^Will Midnight be the title track? Dark Knight makes me think of Batman, which is cool since I am a fan of the comic books. So the release date will be the 15th? I'm not sure if I will be here to spazz with you guys on that day, since I might not have internet connection in the next few days. I'm counting on you guys to spazz for me in my place! I'm also counting on Angel2nyt to monitor the charts for me! Fighting!
    HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3
    edited July 2012

Here is the poem that B2ST's song was based on:

Night I Count the Stars / Written By: Yoon Dongju

In the skies with passing seasons
    It’s full of the autumn.

Without any worries
    I plan on counting all the stars in the autumn sky.

The one or two stars I hold in my heart
    The reason I can’t count them
    Is it because I realize the morning is coming,
    Or it is because I realize I have tomorrow night as well,
    It’s because I realize that my youth has yet to pass.

One star the memories
    One star the love
    One star the loneliness
    One star the adoration
    One star the poem
    One star Mother, Mother

Mother, in one star, I say a beautiful thing at a time.
    The names of the students I shared a table with in elementary school, Pe, Kyung, Ock, the names of these foreign students, the name of girls who already became mothers, the names of poor people, pigeons, puppies, rabbits, mule, deer, Fransis Jammes, Reiner, Maria, Rilke, I call out the names of these poets.

They are all so far away from me.
    Just like how the stars are

Mother,
    And you are far away in Bukgando.

I miss something
    On top of this hill covered with so many star lights
    I write my name,
    And covered it with dirt.

In its own way, the bug that stays up crying throughout the night
    It realizes the embarrassing truth of its name.

But when the winter passes and the spring finds its way to my stars,
    Like the green blades of grass growing on a grave mound
    On top of the hill with my name written
    The grass will grow proudly and flourish

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS.

TRANSLATION: YONGISM @ TUMBLR

This is a very beautiful and sad poem. I looked up Yoon Dongju, and I found out he died in a prison in Japan. Very sad story, and in a way, I hope B2ST does justice to this poem for Mr. Yoon.

EDIT: I heard it's another breakup song..........I will forgive them if they atleast incorporate Mr. Yoon's theme of the poem into the song in the least cliche way as possible.

HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
    [PHOTOS] 120711 HQ fantaken photos of Hyunseung @ MOZART musical

C: SOULPEACE_CN // hyunseunghips @ twitter
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • litoslawlitoslaw Posts: 27Member

120711Beast Hyunseung 'Mozart!'Ending

cr: qinn mi @ youtube

he looks absolutely amazing and sounds awesome!! ;-; I shed a simple tear at the end of video because I was touched like that haha *runs*

I'm so excited about beast's track to be pre-released :D I'll be home when at that time so I'll be sure to spazz with all of you guys :DDD
  • miyachan11miyachan11 ♥ 1990.01.05 ♥ B2ST AirlinePosts: 5,204Moderator

^Will Midnight be the title track? Dark Knight makes me think of Batman, which is cool since I am a fan of the comic books. So the release date will be the 15th? I'm not sure if I will be here to spazz with you guys on that day, since I might not have internet connection in the next few days. I'm counting on you guys to spazz for me in my place! I'm also counting on Angel2nyt to monitor the charts for me! Fighting!
    I think it's not the title track, it's a track released before the official release of the full mini album. It will be like Clenching a Fist Tight and On Rainy Days. Ballad songs from their album released prior to the album release. : ) I'm so excited. Finally, BEAST is coming back very soon. The first track is gonna be released in three days and the mini album will drop 10 days from now. Also add the music video which will be out maybe next week and their comeback stage in Inkigayo! 
    비스트 / BEAST / B2ST OFFICIAL THREAD )  [1]   {2]  
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

BEAST, pre-releasing 'Midnight' on the 15th "Lyricism ↑"

On the 12th, Cube Entertainment released that popular group BEAST will be releasing their new song ‘Midnight’ (Subtitle: Night I Count the Stars).

Cube said “Prior to the release of the 5th mini album ‘Midnight Sun’, we decided to release the first song on the album a week ahead of time” and “This song is filled with BEAST’s colour, in a theme that starts with clear piano and guitar sounds BEAST’s heart-wrenching lyrics are well-incorporated” they explained. 

They also said “’Midnight’ is full of deep lyrics and sorrowful storytelling, relevant to the "dark night" version inside of the night theme for this album. Like such the other songs on the track list also follow a ‘night’ theme, composing a dense night story” they revealed.
    There is much anticipation for this pre-release song since BEAST won 1st place on online music charts and on music shows for their 1st studio album ballad track ‘On Rainy Days’.

CREDITS: OSEN (SOURCE); poco123 , @_yongism @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
  • LittlePinky82LittlePinky82 S<3NE Posts: 709Member
    edited July 2012
    Hey everyone. Haven't been by in a while. Just been lazy about logging into Soompi, but I've been getting back into things so yeah. So catch up post warning may be long:

Kinda disappointed the guys are coming back the 22nd instead of the 17th. Why? If they came back the 17th it would have been like a birthday present to me! Wah! D: But I'm still looking forward to the guys coming back. I saw on Tumblr the guys filmed their single mv in NYC! 

I'm worried about the Olympics too. They're going to have to work double hard. I just hope they take care of themselves and be smart about things. 

So what's this about a mini? Their last album was full right? So I can understand them wanting to do a mini now. Especially during the Olympics it might make it easier to promote? I wouldn't be surprised if they split the album in two. 

I'm loving the new hair colors. Gikwang looks great with the blond and HyunSeung and Dongwoon with the red. I heard Yoseop is supposed to have pink? Anyone know about that? 

I love the pic of HyunSeung with the little kid. So cute.

I really loved the half-yr performance with "TroubleMaker." I still love that song to pieces. I loved what they were both wearing and they did just great.

I know it's way late but I hope DooJoon had a happy bday. 

About the model meh nothing new in Kpop lol. I lol about the excuse for attacking her. If she's of the same age as the guys I'm sure over time she's learned how to handle jealous fan girls. A fantasy concept? Ooo will be fun. I'm so looking forward to that. 

I love how fans got to be in the mv too. Very nice! When does that really happen in mv's in general?

Lol at the smile with DooJoon and the model girls. I'm sure he had a lot of fun. :-p

I remember when Gd and Top did "High High" and they had  Caucasian models in their mv they got Richard Simmons for that too. It was about the same. So it's nothing new. 

Is that JunHyung with purple hair? I heard it was blue but if it's purple that's great too. 

I am such a Babyvox fan girl and when Babyvox Rev was around I loved them too so it's cool to hear news about one of the members. I love how Beast helped her with her baby's name lol. So cute. And yes the group disbanded a long time ago. I guess they couldn't keep members or something cause they did lose members. They were really talented and had a lot of potential. You can still see their video's on Youtube. Congrats to Sori! 

I love the account of being on the mv with the guys. I lol about Dongwoon flirting with the girls. 

As for the guys getting hate sometimes it happens with some groups more than others. One thing I keep in mind is this though. Groups that have been around a lot longer who have gotten a lot of crap too and had to work really hard for things they're still around and have successful careers and are enjoying their lives. That's the best revenge to people saying things about them. Like I said before: I remember Gd and Top got some crap too for having white women in their "High High" mv. You just gotta eventually learn when to stop caring and just focus on the things you like. Lol usually when people say stuff to me that I don't care about (like with the whole thing Beast is getting) I just reply with a simple response and it's this: "that's nice hun." Usually after that people will I guess get the hint and not bother me anymore about it. If you don't fuel it too that helps. People are gonna talk smack anyways. If it's not this than it's oh they're a copycat of this or that. There's always going to be SOMETHING. I've been into Kpop for 9 yrs now and have learned that. That's why I love Soompi because people here are mature about that stuff and encourage others to not get involved and care about it. All you can do is do that in other social media you're involved with. Just be positive and ignore the negativity. It doesn't do any good for you or the act you like. I might have an opinion on something but eventually I get over it and move on. There's no sense in dragging stuff out. You'll know when a good time is to end something. 

I love the boys in the soccer uniforms. DooJoon!!! When are you going to show Noona some tummy?! I wanna see. D: You cheat wearing a shirt underneath. 

About the guys and weight keep in mind that in Korea size and beauty is different than other places. Apparently if you have any sort of fat on you and are considered to be getting fat you're lazy. I really got disappointed when ShinDong and Leeteuk of SJ made those comments about females and weight but that's when I learned about the Korean mentality about that. So even though I still disagree with it I can understand it better. So that's why the whole dieting and stuff. Simon and Martina have talked a little bit about finding clothes in Korea and sizes there. Also, keep in mind your weight is with your height too. A lot of Koreans, from what I understand, are on the short side so their weight is going to be different. I'm 4'11 and the most I am supposed to weigh is 135. As long as the guys are healthy for their heights and not getting dehydrated (a cousin of mine is so damn skinny she gets dehydrated sometimes and once had to go to the hospital)  and such they're healthy for themselves. I'm sure the company has professional nutritionists who can make a diet specifically for them.
    \
    HAPPY 1000th days to Beast!!! I love the idea of the Google Hangout. Aw. Lol at Yoseop's drawing. So cute. 

As for the change of Inkiyago I support that a lot too. Maybe it will help non-idols and indie singers alot and especially rookie groups. It will give them all a chance instead of just the same popular people. So will be interesting to see!

I love the idea of Gikwang doing voice over work. I think he would be great at that in kids shows. 

HyunSeung looks hot in the "Mozart" uniform. I hope he's had a great experience with it. It usually is a good thing for idol singers to do musicals. Usually after they do a musical the idol's voice is even better. 
    yoseopsleep.gif
  • hakinahakina ♫ Monday to Sunday ♪ Posts: 575Member
    120713 Playb2st fancafe new header

Source: playb2st fancafe

Ugh, I love these black and white teasers, the lighting is just amazing :x I like those pieces of silver/metal or whatever accessories on their clothes too :x
    •°¤*(¯` BEAST / B2ST ´¯)*¤°• 2Jun 
    © ava: Astro boy, sig: zzzangho@weibo
    동방신기32438744-1.gif wasurenaide
    miyachan11
  • angel2nytangel2nyt cookified somewherePosts: 7,917Friend of Soompi

IDOL

MUHAHAHAHA... 

Here is the poem that B2ST's song was based on:

Night I Count the Stars / Written By: Yoon Dongju

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS.

TRANSLATION: YONGISM @ TUMBLR

This is a very beautiful and sad poem. I looked up Yoon Dongju, and I found out he died in a prison in Japan. Very sad story, and in a way, I hope B2ST does justice to this poem for Mr. Yoon.

EDIT: I heard it's another breakup song..........I will forgive them if they atleast incorporate Mr. Yoon's theme of the poem into the song in the least cliche way as possible.

Are you serious? This poem is SO well-written and I bet it sounds more beautiful and lonely in its original language. and if it's a beakup song, it'll me extremely lonely, more of you being so far away etc etc. 

and those teaser pics... i feel like they're only for the "dark" side of this album and probably the Sun part will be the fun part

TWO DAYS TO GO !!!! I'm SUPER EXCITED

SUPERSTAR

THE TEASER PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I freaked out so much at school when I got on to tumblr and saw those photos :x :x :x

The boys look so damn fine but we cant see their hair colors yet hahaha

[PHOTOS] 120713 New selcas of Hyunseung and HyunA

C: HyunA's twitter // beastout @ tumblr
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    shinhdeplolShuha Diary
  • hakinahakina ♫ Monday to Sunday ♪ Posts: 575Member
    edited July 2012
    [ENGSUB] BEAST Google+ Hangouts on Air

turn on cc to see the engsub ^^
    Cr: beastofficial @ youtube

Wow, first time Cube sub their vid guys \m/ Such good fanservices for B2UTIES ;))
    •°¤*(¯` BEAST / B2ST ´¯)*¤°• 2Jun 
    © ava: Astro boy, sig: zzzangho@weibo
    동방신기32438744-1.gif wasurenaide
  • ucaguslaucagusla Posts: 196Member

IDOL

edited July 2012

OMG you guys, the teaser photos are out. And they all so damn awesome :(( :((
    All the feels, I can't keep calm \m/

[ BEAST 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’ Teaser]

Hello.
    This is Cube Entertainment.
    We reveal to you the teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’
    With the release of the teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’
    We request much attention and interest from all you fans who love BEAST.

Thank you.
    CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

Individual Teasers :x

Source: playb2st fancafe, shared by queenaozora @ tumblr

OMG!!!!!!! what are they??? OMG! Vampires! BITE MEEEEEEEEE AT THIS MIDNIGHT!
    OMOOO I'M THE HAPPIEST FANGIRL RIGHT NOW

mod edit : deleted quoted pic

A weatherman is always a weatherman  Twitter  Tumblr
  • angel2nytangel2nyt cookified somewherePosts: 7,917Friend of Soompi

IDOL

according to dkpopnews:
    Midnight” is described to be a post-breakup song that sings about the pain and loneliness that people feel at night.

and Elle Girl Korea August Edition Preview

cr:junhyungnet
  • yeeseobyeeseob Posts: 33Member
    edited July 2012
    OMG you guys, the teaser photos are out. And they all so damn awesome :(( :((
    All the feels, I can't keep calm \m/

[ BEAST 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’ Teaser]

Hello.
    We reveal to you the teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’
    With the release of the teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’
    We request much attention and interest from all you fans who love BEAST.

Thank you.
    CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

Individual Teasers :x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736lyuys41qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736j1NLxA1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736upvLBx1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736srwBAC1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736pmE5s31qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m736rwb7Lr1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg

Source: playb2st fancafe, shared by queenaozora @ tumblr

OMG!!!! I don't think i can stay calm anymore....
    anyone please hold me 

all of them so cool in black and white photo XD

:-SS

mod edit : deleted quoted pics

SUPERSTAR

BEAST releases a powerful teaser: “They’ll be back soon”

Group B2ST released teaser images prior to their return.

On July 13, the group’s agency, Cube Entertainment, posted the teaser images for their new song “Midnight” on their official website and social networks.

The mono toned teaser images for the six members look mysterious like dark night. They portrayed loneliness in the dark at blue night.

The song “Midnight” is included in the group’s fifth mini album, which will be released on July 22. The song includes emotional story and sad melodies.

Clear piano and guitar sounds start the song and B2ST members complemented the dramatic song with their unique emotional voice.

It has been one year and two months since the group released their last album. The new song “Midnight” will be pre-released on July 15 at midnight.

Source: STARNEWS

Taken from: en.korea.com

BEAST releases individual ‘Midnight Sun’ teaser images

Boy group BEAST is set to make their comeback on July 22nd with 5th mini-album Midnight Sun after a year and two months without any Korean promotions.

The mini-album is said to be of a night/dark nature and on July 13th, Cube Entertainment revealed the individual teaser images through the group’s official fancafe.

The agency wrote,

“Hello.

The teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’ will now be released.

After seeing the teaser images for BEAST’s 5TH MINI ALBUM ‘Midnight Sun’
    BEAST fans, please give much love, support, and interest.

Thank you.”

In the teaser images released, the members are seen gazing at the camera from the shadows. The group will pre-release Midnight on July 15th, a week ahead of the mini-album release.

Source: BEAST’s Official Fancafe

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    shinhdeplolpessiepopcandy_01

SUPERSTAR

according to dkpopnews:
    Midnight” is described to be a post-breakup song that sings about the pain and loneliness that people feel at night.

and Elle Girl Korea August Edition Preview

cr:junhyungnet
    HQ-er version :D

C: hyunseunghips @ twitter
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    shinhdeplol
    edited July 2012

Ok I said that I wasn't supposed to be here due to lack of internet, but that's probably gonna start tomorrow. So in the meantime, I will b here to spazz with you guys! It's midnight in South Korea now, so that means B2ST's new song has been released. We will now have to wait until someone buys the single and then upload it. *impatiently waiting*

EDIT: I AM A TOTAL MORON! I miscalculated the timezone >.< We still have hours until the release of the song.

Anyways in relevant news:

B2ST shows off their new looks for ‘ELLE Girl’ magazine

With anticipation in full swing for B2ST‘s comeback, it has been revealed that the group has graced the cover of the upcoming August issue of ‘ELLE Girl‘ magazine!

A few photos from their upcoming spread have been released through various online retailers, and show off the group’s new look! Donning new hair styles and hair colors, the boys look charismatic with their smoldering gazes in the samples of the pictorial.

Source + Photos: Interpark

Credit to Allkpop

I won't post the rest of the pics, since most of them have already been posted here.

HOTsignature-1.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                   Credit to my girl Emmy<3