[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

so the first picture (opening wine) is around 10:30.the second picture (after kiss) is around 10:27 or 10:28.

You know what, now i'm thinking about the tweet that he posted that day. its around 7-8pm right? He's tweeting while they're on a date? hahaha...

kekeke! ya!

well isn't kind of little odd he didn't tweeted anything about M! countdown win! he didn't brag about it on twitter or did he? did i miss anything?

@witeku: Well, he could be looking at pictures of them (OR just Sora [TEUK, YOU PERV. LOL JUST KIDDIN]) that he may have taken during their date.@robinblue91: Even though, I don't use twitter, but by the sound of it, I think he's got someone more important in his mind.

its already written all over his face during the performance. he look concious with his steps almost forcefully focus. so unlike his performance for the past week.

@lazyme2day, could be. Or maybe he's checking his twitter while Sora's driving? Haha.. I'll kick his richard simmons (i'm writing a.s.s. why the hell it came out as richard simmon? LOL!) if he do this :P 
btw, that picture of checking his cheek, that's his pervert look, LOL
@robinblue91 and @prettynoona, his last tweet is about his so-called "long-leg" which i relates it to Sora also. He must saw Sora's interview or article about it, haha.. stalker-teukie!

Guest lennycsn

Ok..one last thing before i go to bed. i really hope LT will just resize SR's ring. im getting annoyed with the fact that SR seems try to wear it onto her finger. nothing more meaningful to wear it onto the finger where it belongs rather than wearing with a necklace around the neck. ok. nite FD.

@witeku, @robinblue91, @lennycsn, @fellowFDs, I am off to bed and back into lurking mode as I have just received my 4th batch of wishes.  It was fun today and thank you for all the updates on our DC.

=================================

Project 1 Update: It seems we are currently at over 60 wishes, so FDs and other DC fans, keep the wishes coming.

!!REMINDER!!: The deadline for msg/wish submission is this Saturday, 14 July 2012 by midnight KST.

=================================

Good night everyone, bon nuit tout le monde. Bye bye. Au revoir!

(SUMMER OLYMPICS IS COMING SOON. BUT FOR MYSELF, I PREFER WINTER OLYMPICS!)

Guest lallinachan

Hahah! having fun with the recent investigation:
warning: lots of clocks! (click to enlarge the pictures)
Ok, let's start with @lazy2day picture, I have rotate it to help:
Teukie opening the bottle

2vv16o8.jpg
It's not easy to read because there are the shadows of the minute and hour's hands. But you can see the pointer of the short one being on 10. Here to help (look at the previous pic and maybe you'll see it, it's very little):
en18h.jpg

So the last moment of the evening is happening at 10.30 (and we know it was after the kiss).
I've come to the conclusion that the big clock behind Sora is not running (it is always on 8.30), I'm referring to this one:
23mor48.jpg

But detective lazy2day was right on the other clock on the bookshelf (I thought it was fake but it is not). So we can relate to this one. Infact, in the same scene we have a different (and more coerent) timing:

65vh9x.jpg

So let's see: drinking wine

izx4t0.jpg

It is 10.35 when they are drinking wine. Before we saw Teukie opening the bottle 5 minutes earlier. All correct!

now: the kiss scene!

212gwt0.jpg

It is clearly 10.25! so we are 5 minutes earlier Teukie opening the bottle!

Another shot, nearer (even if not really sharp):
30ij8md.jpg

So, conclusions on the timing:

- after Sora's performance + opening of the gifts ----> 10.10 PM
- Teukie bringing up the wish coupon + kiss ----------> 10.25 PM
- Teukie struggling to open the bottle ------------------> 10.30 PM
- Teukso drinking wine (end of the episode)-----------> 10.35 PM

... Teukie only took 5 minutes to open that bottle! it's pretty good for a beginner (kkkk...).
And Teukie probably had in mind (already 5 minutes later) to get another kiss, using wine as a helper (kkk....).
And lastly I guess teukie was half serious when he said to Sora "stay put" (when she wanted him to stop the drinking). I have this foolish idea that Teukie is really annoyed with himself for his easy blush... and he wants Sora to believe he is ready for the next stage. He should be over the blushing stage, but he is not. I know he was drinking in that moment, but he probably had in mind to be a little drunk (again, as in the lunch scene) to go for another kiss. ROFL! of course this is only my delusional version of the matter^^

@pretty noona: I love your fanart!! actually I was working on the same image for my wish, but it will be less pretty...

Guest Earthprincess

@EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.Aii.JS
  Thank you for letting me read your recap!! I loved it and the candid flow of your conversation with @akane_tran! :)   i hope you do continue doing recaps. or maybe even consider a podcast :P  you guys were hilarious!
FD investigators - great job on the sequence!! maybe we can send it to the WGM editors as it looks we are better timers than they are. hah.  i think that flow actually made great sense. Uhm, more "natural".  I think they were going for the fact that Sora's surprise kiss was due to the "wine".  Yea try better next time editors. 

Guest icyou_768

So, conclusions on the timing:

- after Sora's performance + opening of the gifts ----> 10.10 PM

- Teukie bringing up the wish coupon + kiss ----------> 10.25 PM

- Teukie struggling to open the bottle ------------------> 10.30 PM

- Teukso drinking wine (end of the episode)-----------> 10.35 PM

... Teukie only took 5 minutes to open that bottle! it's pretty good for a beginner (kkkk...).

And Teukie probably had in mind (already 5 minutes later) to get another kiss, using wine as a helper (kkk....).

And lastly I guess teukie was half serious when he said to Sora "stay put" (when she wanted him to stop the drinking). I have this foolish idea that Teukie is really angry with himself for his easy blush... and he wants Sora to believe he is ready for the next stage. He should be over the blushing stage, but he is not. I know he was drinking in that moment, but he probably had in mind to be a little drunk (again, as in the lunch scene) to go for another kiss. ROFL! of course this is only my delusional version of the matter^^

@pretty noona: I love your fanart!! actually I was working on the same image for my wish, but it will be less pretty...

Guest lallinachan

@maemae2020 yep! I agree!
And yes, the important thing is the kiss!! here some gifs I made:

tumblr_m72k6lamoB1qjah2bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m72k6lamoB1qjah2bo2_500.gif

and (same scene) in black&white

tumblr_m72kb5MlhX1qjah2bo1_500.gif

goodnight FD!! only one day to go!

Guest k_craze

Congratz to SUJU too…when Husband-TEUK flung and opened his coat I was surprised! Haha…don’t try to hard ( to show your biceps), Teukie…kekeke…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

@mywebfoot Personally, I don’t want see SM anymore. Enough of jealousy and stuff from Teukie…it’s unhealthy…focus and move on, DC…it should be your world and only both of you from now onwards….Time is running out…

My view exactly.  Please no more SM jealousy talk. My first thought is perhaps having SM there so that SR can show LT that she has eyes for Yeobong only.

Guest luvkdramas

Hi everyone! I am from the Philippines. I also luv DC not only do they entertain me with their dorky actions but they also get me delusional at times. I also wish for them to be together because I also think that they are falling or have fallen for each other that's why when I heard this song I'LL BE THERE by JULIENNE SAN JOSE I thought that the lyrics fits the DC. I don't know how to share the music video since I'm not that techy. Luv all the posts here and I just can't help share this.

Guest luvkdramas

Here's the Lyrics of the song
I'ii be there (JulieAnn San Jose
First time I laid my eyes on someone like youI can't forget the hour that moments with youthen I have realize loves growin' deep insideI feel the beatin' of my heart
Cause everyday, every night I keep lookin up the sky and I pray that somedayYou will wake in my arms and love will never endWE BELONG TOGETHER, ALWAYS and FOREVERCall my name and I'll be there
Spending my days and night just thinkin' of youhow you make me wanna smile with the things that you doWhen will I hear you say loves come at on your wayand that you start to feel the same.

* Just want to share this because in my opinion this is what I see from there actions. This is what they want to say but can't and just try to show it. I am getting delusional!
Sorry if I don't make sense and the long posts.

I am so proud of you all - FDDDs- FIGHTING DIMPLE DELUSIONAL DETECTIVES!!  Did you guys really spend all your time scutinizing the times?

Actually, it is NOT bad editing - the highlight of that episode is the KISS!  So it was done on purpose!  Didn't everybody scream when Sora kissed LeeTeuk?  When she did the kiss, everybody said OMG! KYAAHHH!!!  OH NO!!!!  GAAAHHHH!!!  BRAVE GIRL!!!  and so on and so forth!

If they will end the episode with them having wine, then the ending will be boring.   That's 'why both were so comfortable while doing the CF with the glass of wine in their hands - because the kiss happened already.

The bad editing was in episode 22 - the reunion - when both were standing by the window.  LT wasn't covering himself with a pillow when he was answering the first question - and that time, Sora was  already looking at his chest.  Then when he answered the second question, he put the pillow on his chest.  How did Sora see his wide and buffy chest if he was covering it with a pillow? 

Guest xianlie90

[uPDATE TeukSora 300th Day PROJECTS]

1.Fan-Video Messages
    So far we received 60+ messages including from Australia, Brazil, Ecuador, Findland, Indoesia, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Russia, United Kingdom, USA(LA, NY), and Vietnam. Thank you for all participants!
    If you haven't send yours, send it to fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id before the deadline 14July - Midnight KST (which mean less than 2 days left, so hurry hurry send your message ^^)

2. Double-V-Sign Photo (unite project with TSL CHINA)
    So far we received 50+ photos including from Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Philippines, Brazil, USA, Peru, Portugal, Dubai, France, United Kingdom and Mexico. Thank you for all participants!
    If you haven't send yours, send it to tsl_world@yahoo.com before the deadline 15July (at the latest 16July - means less than 3days left)

Kindly visit this following link for detail about all the project:
http://bit.ly/MTXmYt

In addition above:
For Double-V Photo ProjectTSL China have reach 100+ Chinese participants for now..
If we counted with ours, then we're in half way to 300photos..
Since we completed our first target (50+ photos), I upgrading our goal to 80photos!
I really hope 100photos is not just only a dream! ^^

I hope you guys could help for support, participate & promote the ALL the projects..

Thankyou!!

WOW!! FDectective so cool!! ^^ thx all~
May I add your investigation to our TRIAL POST ? Well, I've already add though (LOL)

Btw do we already have exact date of StrongHeart recording when Teuk said 100% girlfriend & marry her? Yesterday, I got news from a friend that seems like he record that on 20 or 21June (means after Nami) coz he has same band-aid on his hand in both show.. Time to investigate again, eh, Fighting "Detective" Dimple? kkkkk

We got so many good news these days! YAY!!
Happy to see many FD partying over here and twitter :)
We'll also have text preview today!! woohoo!! Good Day~~~

I noticed tears on the left  cheek of sora

as she read the message

Doubt scene was incomplete

the face of leeteuk  the suddenly silent Sad

I wished teuk hug her  >>>>>>  Then completed the reading

What all this love between the two

waiting for good news soon

park jong so  Where you'll find a girl like her????

Thank you all for your wonderful comments