[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elijawol

@wituke yeah it really teaches us to do multi tasking....and we have to thank this two for this free training..

@viyra your absolutely right!!!! There's more interesting stuff in here than work....kkkkk

By the way @Lil_v thank you so much for posting the picture..do they have a closer picture? :)

Guest lennycsn

ahh... @kangsara thank you for the pics...I especially like the sencond pic...it reminds me of sunny movie... :)

Guest lennycsn

OFF TOPIC: anybody finds this new SOOMPI layout is super irritating especially in time like this …I couldn’t type to responses when I am on mobile!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Guest k_craze

@Lil_V

, thanks for helping me!

:D

alt=

:D

src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/4.gif" width=1 height=1> I have another one. Hope you post it as well

https://twitpic.com/show/large/a6n7zf

The car red is red now, no more white. I wonder which one is Sora's real car

:P

alt=

:P

src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/10.gif" width=1 height=1>

i doubt they will use their real car in filming in case some fan record the licence and track where she is staying.

Thanks everyone for the pic I wish for clearer pic.

No, no.. Not assistant. Haha.. We are FDs remember :P

Ahahaha, I hv the same thoughts as u are @Lil_v *LOL. His smiles seems so bright when he meets her, diff from this morning picture. Totally different. Ahhhhh...

Guest Lil_V

Cr: @13elieveSG and Teukbar 120712 Kang Sora was Spotted at M!Countdown. Fans got her to give them a signature! And wrote 'hello'

9i2v.jpg

*thx to MissEika for sharing the link

Don't you proud to have humble n down to earth Princess like uri Sora??? I do!!!!

Any Elfs want to have another first lady??????? I don't!!

Guest mywebfoot

Argh! I'm at work too and this is nuts. This week is an emotional roller coaster. Just this morning @witeku was complaining about the quiet too. :P

I just wanted to share this article in Dramabeans. It's about some long term married couple (I don't even know who they are) in korean entertainment and wow, when I look at them I fervently wish that DC will be them one day. Seeing this pic, that's how I imagine they will age together.KimNamJoo_KimSeungwoo10.jpg

And then, today I see the pix from Khuntoria's reunion (another WGM couple) on some variety talk show, and oh, man, if I ever see Lee Teuk and Sora being polite strangers like that my heart will just break.

what are these two doing to me... Argh!

Guest elijawol

I think SR will be more elegant and beautiful when she become older...but LT will not be like that man that so manly figure coz he have a baby face..jejejejeje.. DC will be " the elegant and the baby face":P kkkkkk...

@DCLover10045 at twitter just shared some new pictures! 

http://twitpic.com/a6p026

http://twitpic.com/a6p06t

aren't they cute! kekeke

Super cute! Haha.. I heard they filming with sungmin in hanjiang. Is tht true?

Guest robinblue91

@witeku: most likely, as the news is all over my twitter TL! kekeke!
Ommo! i just love the first pic! kekekei detect sora holding hat n teuk holding sora hand! hmm! cute! 

Guest elijawol

They are filming with SM...wow!!! I wonder what will happen? And who open up the idea that they will going to bring SM all alone...poor SM....kkkkkk

Guest robinblue91

@lennycsn: yayiee! might be! i wonder if she saw the performance or not! but hey isn't teuk is one holding sora hand!
n oh ya! congrats to SJ for winning M! countdown today! yayiee!