❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest mareq

NyHOpDvh

Woah look @ Yoona @ the premier ....her outfit seems matching our Kim Soo Hyun...hmmhhhmmm..maybe just coincidence..

Kim Soo Hyun Kim Soo Hyun was Honored to Have Kissed Jun Ji Hyun for ‘The Thieves’
2012-07-11 20:08 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Oh, MiJung http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. Translation Credit : Erika Kim http://www.enews24.net/ne..

1 Go to Forum 0 | Reply 0
The big drama star Kim Soo Hyun just can′t keep quiet about his kiss with Jun Ji Hyun.

Kim Soo Hyun appeared at the press preview and roundtable for the film The Thieves held on July 10 to talk about the film.

The actor stars in the film as the pure new thief addition, Jampano.

“I was happy to be able to act with big superstar actresses. On top of that, I got a kiss scene. I was so honored.”

90446374.jpg

The film features big name actors such as Kim Yun Suk, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Hye Soo and Jun Ji Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun himself is a big star on the small screen, but he doesn’t play a very big role in the film.

The Thieves is actually his first film. His character has a crush on Jun Ji Hyun’s, and in one scene embraces her with a hot kiss.

“It was great to be able to be ‘in love’ with my seniors even though I had little experience,” he said. “I hope such chances keep coming.”

He finished, “Seeing my face on screen filled me with new emotions. Please show us your love.”

The Thieves is about 10 thieves who try to get one diamond. Director Choi Dong Hun of Tazza: The High Rollers, The Big Swindle and Woochi will be grabbing attention with his fast-paced story. The film will premiere on July 25.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "120711 JYP Bae Yongjoon Kim Soohyun SNSD miss A Se7en 2PM etc @ 5 Million Dollar Man VIP premiere

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[Y-STAR] 'thieves', Press screening (the movie 'The Thieves' Jeon Ji-hyeon, Kim Hye confrontation with the beauty?)