Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Replies

• lunaluna Posts: 571Member
    edited July 2012
    Seriously,how can someone be that perfect by just wearing a simple shirt? Jonghyun >//////<
    and yonghwa looks so handsome in a light blue blazer ...

my twitter                                                                                                                              my tumblr
  • saturn.saturn. Posts: 1,501Member

SUPERSTAR

July.6 in Music bank in HK

Dancing CNBLUE

torrent download links

I'm a loner, LOVE, greeting, Hey you
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2EA2E0F48C48E6458D27A16BC8B1A4B38EB44C7F&dn=%ec%94%a8%ec%95%a4%eb%b8%94%eb%a3%a8&tr=http%3a//bigtorrent.org%3a2710/announce

Arirang
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:698CDCCCBCD3A37FC85720EAD04960EC64F730D5&dn=120706%20%eb%ae%a4%ec%a7%81%eb%b1%85%ed%81%ac%20%ed%99%8d%ec%bd%a9%ea%b3%b5%ec%97%b0%20%ec%a0%84%ec%b6%9c%ec%97%b0%ec%9e%90%20%ec%95%84%eb%a6%ac%eb%9e%91.ts&tr=http%3a//bigtorrent.org%3a2710/announce

Run to you
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8ECC3CB9CE81545FAF645AF3A8D8F806C3C92A86&dn=120706%20%eb%ae%a4%ec%a7%81%eb%b1%85%ed%81%ac%20%ed%99%8d%ec%bd%a9%ea%b3%b5%ec%97%b0%20%ec%a0%84%ec%b6%9c%ec%97%b0%ec%9e%90%20Run%20To%20You.ts&tr=http%3a//bigtorrent.org%3a2710/announce

laz_15ami189suitable
  • ami189ami189 Posts: 144Member, New Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Thanks @Saturn. for the download link ^^  LOL CNBLUE dancing , they seemed enjoying fun while dancing..very cute boys.
    There're a lot of BOICES cheering them in HK - Proud to be BOICE

Source: f-ortunecookie

SBS preview for AGD ep today, included Yong Hwa's cut:

Cr: SBSNOW1

ღ Yonghwa’s cameo in AGD ღ
    Cr: Yonghwafanforever

His cute expression:

Cr: Myfavouriteyonghwa

suitableluna

IDOL

edited July 2012

IDOL

edited July 2012

Cannot edit previous post to add below..... really inconvenient with the "Edit button", cant add if you already posted  >_<

070612 AGD cut: Colin sings OST My Love at Hong Dae, Juniel appears also ^^

OMG his beautiful voice....very sweet

Cr: akfnzh yjs

Yong Hwa cut: He made Jang Dong Gun jealous. I laughed so hard at the part where JDG said "Hey You" to Yong Hwa hahaha. It's somehow similar to GAG show that CNBLUE took part in before as we all know "Hey you" is title track in Ear Fun:

Cr: akfnzh yjs

IDOL

edited July 2012
    @Azez: woa thanks, My Love of Lee Jong Hyun is number 1 woaaaaaaaa.....there's something very special when listening to the intro and the 1st part of the song..don't know how to put it into words.....

[Trans] "My Love" - CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun OST track

KOREAN 

내 사랑아이종현|신사의 품격 Part 5 (SBS 주말드라마)

창밖에 비가 내리면 감춰둔 기억이 내 맘을 적시고
    잊은 줄 알았던 사람 오히려 선명히 또 다시 떠올라

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아 목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑
    내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아 그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

창가에 어둠이 오면 숨겨 논 추억이 내 맘을 밝히네

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아 목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑
    내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아 그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

우리 함께 웃음 지었던 순간 우리 함께 눈물 흘렸던 순간 이제 그만 보내지만

내 사랑아 사랑아 고마운 나의 사랑아 내 전부 다 지운대도 가슴에 남겨질 사랑

내 사랑아 사랑아 소중한 나의 사랑아 내 숨이 다 할 때까지 간직할 나의 사랑아 내 사랑아 

Credit: Daum

ENGLISH

내 사랑아Lee Jonghyun l Gentleman’s Dignity Part 5

When it rains outside my window, a hidden memory drenches my heart, and a forgotten person comes back clearly into my head. 

My love, my love, I miss you.
    I shout out your name with all of my strength but you can’t even hear me.
    My painful love that hurts even as though your name is enough to cut it.
    My love.

When the darkness comes to my window, a hidden memory lights up my heart.

I shout out your name with all of my strength but you can’t even hear me.
    My painful love that hurts even as though your name is enough to cut it.
    My love.

That moment when we smiled together, that moment when we cried together.
    Even though I send you away now, 

My love, my love, my thankful love.
    The love that’ll stay in my heart even after I erase all of me.
    My love, my love, my precious love.
    My love that I’ll cherish until my last breath,
    My love. 

Credit: DJ Pri@tumblr.com (translation)

[News]  : A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Jang Dong Gun Jealous Of Jung Yong Hwa?

Jang Dong Gun was jealous of Kim Ha Neul's student Jung Yong Hwa on SBS TV's 'A Gentleman's Dignity.'

On the 7th, Kim Do Jin (Jang Dong Gun) visited Kim Ha Neul, as they ate together at a restaurant in front of the school.

Soon, Seo Yi Soo (Kim Ha Neul) discovered Jung Yong Hwa entering the restaurant.

Do Jin became jealous of Yi Soo, who smiled brightly after seeing Jung Yong Hwa, as Yi Soo provoked Do Jin, "He's not missing anything. Should I try to seduce him?" Do Jin replied, "What did you eat wrong?"

Yi Soo greeted Jung Yong Hwa by waving her hand. Jung Yong Hwa saw Yi Soo and came towards their table.

Yi Soo introduced Jung Yong Hwa as her past student, and said to Jung Yong Hwa, "I love your song. I sing it often," making him laugh.

Jealous Do Jin began to sing Big Bang's song and remarked, "It's not this song. Yi Soo sings this song often," embarrassing Yi Soo.

Jung Yong Hwa disappointed, "Teacher, did you like Big Bang? What's this, I really liked you during middle school. Teacher, you can do much better. A man knows who's right."

Do Jin told Yi Soo not to receive Jung Yong Hwa's call and complained, "I'm not eating."

Cr: koreaportal.com

Hahaah poor Yong Hwa, Yi Soo likes Big Bang not CNBLUE  :)) :))

Cr: to right owner via salagifs tumblr

Emotional express as cameo: ^ __^

edited July 2012
    the gif of cnblue dancing is the way i see people dance ...these choreographed dances are only present in kpop i guess kkk...

@ami189 yi soo does not like big bang more than cnblue ...it is just do jin wanted to point out that she sang for big bang in the past too just cuz of jealousy ...but yi soo like cnblue ....she already did say to yonghwa " I love your song. I sing it often," making him laugh....

Spoiler:
    and maybe she likes big bang too kkkk

lee jonghyun is number 1 yay!!! his song surpassed 2ne1 and t-ara new songs WOW! O.O
    a proud burning soul here !

yonghwa so handsome …the tiger look at last that yh gave do jin is the best …he didn’t even say goodbye to do jin …very good expressions with the happy greeting …the dislike toward dojin comments and the last sharp look of yh…very nice…

ah cham… big bang song that do jin sang is called ‘blue’ …and yh is from cn’blue’ …there is the word blue in both …so it all goes around and comes back to cnblue … im happy kkkkk

my twitter                                                                                                                              my tumblr

IDOL

edited July 2012

yehh, My Love of Lee Jong Hyun is no 1, it't really a good song.

when i first heard about 1st FNC girl group that  is going to launch, eh ? girl group ? another dancing girl group in Kpop ? anything different ?  FNC is known the home of talented artists with their own musical colors like FT Island, CNBLUE, Juniel ...but now they are going to debut a girl group, very curious if they can play instrument as their sunbaes or just focus to singing/dancing only. Hope they also contribute good images to what FNC has built up for years. I dont expect to see FNC turns out to be the same as other ent. companies who just focus to appearance/dancing skill, after training successfully good vocals, singer-song writers, unique rock bands...

HOT NEWS GUYSSSSSSS: YONG HWA IS FILMING RUNNING MAN NOW :x :x :x

120709 Running Man filming guests are SUJU Eunhyuk, CNBLUE Yonghwa, BEAST Doo Joon, 2PM Nichkhun, MBLAQ Lee Joon & Z:EA Siwan -c-

120709 Running Man members are currently filming at Olympic Parktel

120907 Running Man filming with Eunhyuk, Nichkhun, Lee Joon, Siwan, Yonghwa, Doojoon (via RM Fanpage TH, Bodymickey) :

Cr: via @RunningManCast

[NEWS] ‘Running Man’ to Hold Idol Olympics Idol Special With Nichkhun, Eunhyuk, Lee Joon, Jung Yong Hwa and More

Running Man is going for an Olympics-themed special filled with idol singers in its upcoming episode.

According to a representative for SBS, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, 2PM’s Nichkhun, ZE:A’s Im Si Wan, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Haa and B2ST’s Yoon Du Jun have all been confirmed to appear in an upcoming Running Man 2012 London Olympics special.

The lone female guest for the episode will be T-ara’s Ji Yeon.

The guests and the Running Man guests will compete in a variety of Olympic-related games and will film in Seoul’s Olympic Park.

The episode’s air date has not yet been set.

Photo credit: FNC, JYP, Hea Jung Min, Twitter
    Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=9406

suitable
  • belleselenabelleselena Posts: 244Member

IDOL

IDOL

More pics of Yong Hwa on Running Man 120709 :x :x :x  Thanks a lot to fans who shared these awsome pics

Cr: CNPink as tagged

Credit as tagged   Cr: Parishin as tagged    

resikloluna

IDOL

Yahh, finally Jung Shin had his debut acting in the same drama with Min Hyuk !! Congratulation our maknae  :)>-  So all of 4 CNBLUE members are involved in acting career already ^___^
    Yong Hwa's cameo in A Gentlemen Dignity to support Jong Hyun.
    Jung Shin's cameo in Unexpected You to support Min Hyuk.
    => What a beautiful brotherhood  :x :x :x

[NEWS] CNBLUE JUNGSHIN TO CAMEO IN "UNEXPECTED YOU'

While Jung Yonghwa made a special appearance in SBS’ ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ for Lee Jong Hyun, CNBLUE’s bassist Lee Jungshin will also show his support to fellow member Kang Minhyuk with a cameo appearance in KBS2’s ‘Unexpected You’.

On July 10, the production team of the drama stated, “We were looking for an actor who could portray a man with an unrealistically handsome face. We thought Lee Jungshin was the best for the role and asked him for a cameo appearance. There will be an interesting episode, so please look forward to it.”

Regarding his appearance in the series, Jungshin commented, “I’m honored to be able to appear as a cameo on the ‘Unexpected You’. Because Kang Minhyuk is appearing in the series, I watch it with other CNBLUE members every weekend. I’ll work hard so that I don’t become a burden to the show. Please look forward to it.”

Catch Jungshin’s cameo appearance on the July 15th episode of ‘Unexpected You’.
    Source: Star News
    via  http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/07/news-cnblues-jungshin-to-cameo-in.html

Photo credit: FNC Music

luna
    can't take my eyes off yonghwa in the star olympic photos ...wet and arm muscles are a lethal combination ...yonghwa looks so hot with wet hair !

IDOL

@Luna: yah, he looked so hot huh, i wanna see him run & win in this show again as he used to...anticipate for the broadcast day.

[VIDEO]  CNBLUE with T.G.I. FRiDAY'S CF :

Love this CF so much :x :x :x , very impressive

CF: i cannot stop laughing at the last part when Min Hyuk couldnt make the fire , hahhaha look at his facial express LOOOL he's a good actor now ^^

MAKING CF:
    Cr: sonda789

edited July 2012

the cf was really amusing !

lee jonghyun is truly burning !! he lived up to his name lol

lee jungshin the stylish chic model ... 

minhyuk i don't mind for that kiss to be mine hehe...
    lee jonghyun is a tough burning bad boy , me likey ... he lived up to his name ..burning ....kkkk
    and yonghwa is charming and magical as ever .... 

the last scenario is funny ..minhyuk couldn't light it up like yonghwa ..so the girl left LOL!! smile again, try again minhyuk 
    ;) :x

cr.as tagged

OMG  
    :x :x :x @-) @-)  ;;) ;;)

• _YooMi_YooMi LOEL V.VIP Posts: 937Member

IDOL

Yonghwa's arms are like exploading out of his sleeves LOL our yong choding is so buff now x3
    when does the RM olympics broadcast?
  • arwenaryaarwenarya Posts: 140Member

ROOKIE

yes when will running man be broadcast? and can't wait to see jungshin in unexpected you.. :)>-
  • _YooMi_YooMi LOEL V.VIP Posts: 937Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Happy weekend, Boices! Can't wait to see our handsome Colin again :D

Yonghwa sends you a flying kiss~ CR @ CN Blue Baidu

lunaami189

IDOL

Nice weekend Boices , or I may say Nice CNBLUE Day Boices ;) keke It's really CNBLUE time with all 4 members appear on screen :x :x :x
    @Arwenarya, @_YooMi  Thanks for the flying kiss of Yong Hwa hahaha how playful he is as usual
    as for the broadcasting of Running Man that Yong Hwa participated in, i read somewhere that it will be  aired on July 22nd. So anticipated for seeing our leader run & compete with others, Leader FIGHTING !!!!

OMGGG You guys have seen the preview for Jung Shin's cameo tonight yet  O_O ? Debut acting with a kiss scene, reallyyy ?  8-> Uri 2 maknaes are mature already, no longer a  little boy. Min Hyuk got many sweet kiss scene , and now it's JungShin...aigooo what an acting debut he got, Dont make your fans suffer heart attack boys #:-S

Cr: Cnblue4brothers

[FANCAMS / FANPHOTOS] 20120714 YongHwa recorded You&I with Juniel

Yong Hwa in Blue Shirt againnnnnnnn, he's to much cute  >"""""< , I love love love him in Blue :\"> . The boys always look extremely gorgeous in Blue really.....
    And look at Juniel's guitar, It's BLUE TOOOOOOOO woaaaaaaaaaa

Can't control myself while watching their performance, CUTE OVERLOAD :x :x :x

Cr: dydghkdi

Cr: dydghkdi

Cr: as tagged, via DC JYH / Via CNBLUE4U.com

lunaarwenarya
    Running man Next Week Preview - broadcast on july 22  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8I3qJVyvu8

Trinny05ami189