♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

class="entry_title" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "Ha Ji Won As The Ideal Woman for So Many Actors

20120706-Oh-Ji-Ho_2.jpg

On July 5th, Oh Ji Ho appeared on MBC’s Jewelry House as the guest, on that show he talked about his life and career. Before, in 2010 Oh Ji Ho stated that he’s really excited to be in one frame with Ha Ji Won on “Sector 7.” He even regretted only shared the brief kiss with her on that movie .

Then that night he’s recalling Ha Ji Won. He looked shyly when talking about her, the hosts managed to convince him to make ‘love calls video’ for Ha Ji Won. He admited that he missed Ha Ji Won. He said he wanted to meet her personally and he felt sorry because he couldn’t come to VIP Premier for her new movie “Korea” (As One) since he was really busy at that time. Oh Ji Ho hoped one day he  can work together again with Ha Ji Won on the same project, maybe on romantic comedy genre…oh i get the picture ajeossi!

20120706-Oh-Ji-Ho1.jpg

Oh Ji Ho just one of  a bunch of actors who admitted adoring Ha Ji Won as an actress and as a person. The latest was Lee Seung Gi, after ending “The King 2Hearts”, on an interview Seung Gi mentioned Ha Ji Won as his ideal woman. He willingly changed his ideal woman type, from Yoona (Girls Generation) to Ha Ji Won-noona. He said not only as an actress, but also as a person Ha Ji Won was really  an attractive woman. He really loved her personality.

Then another idol, Taecyeon (2PM). Everybody in Korea knows that Taecyeon is really crazy about Ha Ji Won. He becomes so excited and nervous then his eyes are sparkling every time he talks about that actress. He’s so eager to work together with her. Actually when talking about Ha Ji Won, he reminds me of the excited puppy, he’s just so cute..

Before married, as a close friend, Go Soo also expressed his feeling towards Ha Ji Won. Besides putting Ha Ji Won as an ideal partner to work, he chose Ha Ji Won as his ideal woman to be married to.

Yeah..everybody loves Ha Ji Won, those guys absolutely caught under her charm. But too bad, we don’t have a clue about Ha Ji Won’s preference. She never mentioned even just one name about her ideal guy. But one that is certain, whoever Ha Ji Won will choose, he will make many guys broken-hearted. He’s just too lucky to get the grand prize.

20120706-Ha-Ji-Wons.jpg

source : kdramachoa

Guest ernani1023

good morning every body,have a nice day aheadi just wanna share BTS pictures,ha ji won's KEB 2X golf version65a021f0gw1duo2m73cg3j.jpg
Credit as tagged at Weibo

Guest maccay

Oh hello 1023RS! finally got to post here. I had troubles posting photos lately but got it all sorted out.  It has been a busy June for me. Aside from seeing JW in LA for the first time, I had the privilege of attending her Bday FM. I have not seen JW interact with her fans with warmth and sincerity. You guys have all seen her official photos. She lit up the room with her radiant smile and laughter. No dull moments at all. From beginning till end the event was filled with joy and happiness esp from JW herself. Some are tears of joy as well. It is heartwarming to be a witness of her beauty inside and out. 
This is a present from 1023, something I will always treasure, but most of all the memories. They're still vivid!DSC05818.jpg

I'm not sure if these has been shared before, the 2012 S/S Asics G1 catalogue.
Scan.pngScan1.pngScan2.pngScan3.pngScan5.pngScan6.pngScan8.pngScan4.png

These from Crocodile Ladies cr naver...CUTE!l_2012070402000159200044232.jpg201207040921390310_1.jpg

I'm happy I got hold of the two magazines I wanted to have. The High Cut ( given to me by Julia) and the Harper's Bazaar magazine. You guys have seen the HQ versions of these. 
The High cut magazine has 22 pages of her, almost half of the magazine is all about her, The Queen! Isn't she a natural model?DSC05825.jpgDSC05826.jpgDSC05827.jpgDSC05828.jpgDSC05829.jpgDSC05830.jpgDSC05831.jpgDSC05832.jpgDSC05833.jpgDSC05834.jpgDSC05835.jpgDSC05836.jpgDSC05837.jpg

The Harper's Bazaar has a different edge to it and she still rocks it. Photo shoot done @ Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, Los Cabos, Mexico. 
Wearing the classic Dior.DSC05838.jpgShe's wearing Gucci and Ralph LaurenDSC05839.jpgLovely white RL dress.DSC05840.jpgHere she's wearing Dior and Gucci ( this was her airport outfit on her way to Mexico) and Gucci by Safilo sunglasses.DSC05847.jpgAnother RL dress.DSC05842.jpgThis is Dior.DSC05843.jpgLastly Dior and my fave of em all the oshibana print belted gown by Gucci, and Gucci by Safilo sunglasses.DSC05844.jpg

And lastly from KEB. Love those new CF's! Hilarious!DSC05458.jpgDSC05457.jpg

Guest ernani1023

wahh @maccay what a collection  :x :x thanks for sharing.you have everything about uri jiwon unni.memories with her and collection about her.i wish some day i can meet her in person too ;)
Jiwon unni's pictures from KEB 2X wing version 
7dfbbc15gw1duodxp3tv7j.jpg
credit to CN1023 weibo

@mylove.28 thank you for sharing the video :D. Ha ji won looks so happy and i'm really moved see that vid

i hope she can make another fan meeting for her fan from all over the world, so i can meet her in person.