[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Sungmin's twitter update on leeteuk's birthday

Today is Teuk hyung’s birthday, we made a cake and was lenient when we rubbed the cake on his face~
But a pity is that I didn’t take revenge for me getting smashed by the cake on my birthday..
But even though its like this I feel happy too^^ ㅋ
And our 6th album!!!! The audio is out, everyone please download it~~~~~~

Leeteuk twitter update on his birthday

Thank you kids!!!!!^^ for helping hyung do a mask on my birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^really really thank you~~6th album daebak!!!!

Leeteuk does not get a smashed cake on his face instead a massage was done on his face..Poor sungmin he was not able to get the chance..

Do you think the hat leeteuk is wearing a gift from sora during their nami island filming..

I just check leeteuk's twitter,did he just removed the picture taken in nami island on his twitter...oh no another deleting habits he has done again.

Guest robinblue91

@ witeku: i'm curious about  'baek ryung do' too! couldn't understand what she meant!  is 'baek ryung do' hotel name? or something the one teuk was talking about making reservation! this is only thing i came up with!
@lallinachan: "you happy?" was little confusing! but i think he somehow meant you must be happy or did you like having a convo with him!lolx! ya only today at twitter  @arysmilingant @morraine34 @xianxian90 were talking about scenes in preview that are edited out from actual episode! well we should be glad that atleast they show us in  preview! knowing MBC i don't how many precious moments we are oblivious with!

Guest ahduh

with my poor photo editting skills, I still want to prove that they are wearing couple bands!

Took screenshots of them to prove it. Sora was wearing 3 bands prior to meeting leeteuk and leeteuk wearing nothing on both wrists. But shortly after they set off, Sora set off with 1 additional band on her wrist, while leeteuk has a watch on one wrist and a band on another. It can be seen from the video that he was fidgeting with the band or fixing the band underneath the camera (kekeke).So I am assuming he was the one who gave Sora a couple band which he took out from his blazer secretly.

Another possiblility would be from Sora's bag (he got his watch and bands) which means they must have met before that!

Hahahahahaha. Gosh....

Untitled.jpg

Guest robinblue91

@ ahduh: deabak! i will just post what @ morraine34 shared on twitter yesterday! kekeke!AwuZ_o_CEAEX144.jpg
i will just again say that these two don't leave any stone unturned to make us delusional! *-* lolx

*edit*Someone mentioned about the fan art of Sora in Chinese traditional  dresses! kekekeke!here it ishttp://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/fanart-baby-princess-kang-sora-with-traditional-chineses-clothes/ it was Teuk who mentioned about the Chinese traditional dress right! kekeke! XD

Guest lallinachan

@ahduh: DAEBAK!! Another mystery!!!! and @robinblue91 also investigated!!
In my opinion it can also be a gift... delusional me XD
anyway here HD screenshot (to contribute with the investigation)

Teukie has just entered the car
Teukie doesn't have the watch and Sora has these bracelets
2aep6dy.jpg

Close up on Sora's arm
2qi4m7l.jpg

After a while the camera show a different situation (but they are still in the car, they have yet to go out for the "writing papers" scene):

Sora:
2ch0wtg.jpg

and Leeteuk (we can see he has the watch just before he get out the car, and he also have a bracialet, but I'm trying to get other screenshots for that)---> it happened while inside the car.
2ly3i3p.jpg

Guest lallinachan

Here other screenshots^^ (I still can't understand if they are couple bands but it is hightly probable, because they are similar^^)
Anyway here a first visual of them wearing that one more bracelet (outside the car)
9vkr2g.jpg
(I'll try to get bigger pics)
anyway as I pointed out, they had them in the car too, precisely before Sora picking up the papers from her bag (sora has it for sure)
here proof
k4f3tz.jpg

But I think that also Teukie got it at the same time because after watching Sora take the papers he is getting out of the car and here what he has on his arm (together with the watch seen before, but in the other arm):

34810ef.jpg

Can you see it?^^ It has a different color that the one Sora is wearing... now I'll try to see it it is the same kind of bracelet ;)

(gosh I really have to study a little bit) anyway here some pics (they are similar but not the same type...  does this still mean they have couple bracelets?
oauc5c.jpg

2962j5g.jpg
As you can see they have four stripes each one. but something else is different
23ur7fn.jpg
sora's one has a hook

2074zf6.jpg

Teukie's one has another linking.
If that is not considered a couple bracelet then they are probably a gift.. But I find it a bit exceptional that the two of them thought together about the same kind of gift (a bracelet) without having an accord. In my opinion there are two options:
- the two of them are from Sora, since she had all her bags while Leeteuk only had a pink sweater(?) with him. Sora got for him a bracelet and she wore at the same time another one she bought together with it?
- If they are from Leeteuk (since a watch indeed appeard, then maybe two other bracelets can too^^;;) and maybe the manager got them from Dimple House since Teukie never thought to really leave the house^^

Hello FDs who are investigating the braclets. LOL. I believe they are "couple's braclet". See below the screencaps to see if it helps with the investigation.

sbraclet.png

sbraclet.png

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Got work tomorrow (or in a few hours.)

Guest Rosy Mima

I THINK THE TWO BRACELET ARE THE SAME, BUT IN DIFFERENT TYPE AND COLOR, PROBABLY A GIFT FROM SORA, SINCE SHE PLANNED ALL THE THINGS :x

Guest lallinachan

Before trying to get at least one hour of study, I wanted to share a very nice comment I found on tumblr, a comment to the article where Sora said “Because I’m receiving so much love right now, I think I’ll be disappointed when I get married for real. My mom told me that real marriage was different.”
This is what dowotee (from tumblr) replyied:

Thanks eomonim for that needed dousing of cold water, not only for your daughter but to the rest of us shippers.

But I also want to give lots of props to Kang Sora for maintaining a levelhead throughout. Even with heart fluttering with events from this fantasy-filled virtual marriage, she reminds herself that technically this still is not real. Wise. Even more so, brave. Your abeoji will be proud of you for carrying his family name, for truly you are Kang- courageous.

As much as it may be hard to match the fantasy behind Teuk-nampyeon’s events. I can guarantee you this much aegi gongjunim. Your just being you- beautiful and wise, will be as hard for Teuk-ssi to match with just any girl or woman. This, the reality of you, that is the fantasy he lives in right now. Remember that, each time you worry when the person you’ll marry can pull the same events he did. Because sweet child, you just became the event in his life. :)

CREDITS: dowotee

Wow! I agree with her! I need to do a fan art with this sentence!!! but now I have to study a little^^

Hello FDs who are investigating the braclets. LOL. I believe they are "couple's braclet". See below the screencaps to see if it helps with the investigation.

sbraclet.png

sbraclet.png

Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Got work tomorrow (or in a few hours.)

Guest lallinachan

FD^^;; I just proved to you they are not the same... anyway I'm ignorant in what a "couple-something" means... maybe they can be a couple bracelets even if they are not the same?

Guest jclare88

Woah!! Couple bracelet??! My ipad not loading the pictures yet.. Anw side-track a bit.. I was watching episode 1 in the train while on my way to work.. I couldnt stop smiling to myself.. Untill everyone kept looking at me.. Hahahahaahaha!! :P SO FUNNY:) hehe

Guest lallinachan

While waiting for some explanation about "couple-things have to be identical?".. (please bear with my ignorance and answer me -*puppy eyes*)I post other pics that prove they are not the same (this is my last attempt, then I'll just give up^^)
Teukie bracelet
2074zf6.jpg
Sora's one is striped like it is interlaced
2h5k5zk.jpg

And again the linking/ hook --> different one
Look what happens if the linking is down:
oirgvt.jpg
Teukie's one keeps perfectly "in shape"
15dvyjd.jpg
Sora's one clearly show a different link, with an "open" hook. And it doesn't link to the little circle at its side (while Teukie's have it). Sora's one has more a link to a "tear shaped" one--- wow I'm getting technical even with my very basic english.... I imagine the mess for you readers XD.
p.s. I used the therm "link" but maybe it's the wrong one... anyway it's a different kind of hook.

That doesn't mean they are not a precious discovery!! I'm excited because they are sharing gifts again^^ I found it strange that Teukie did not bring her a souvenir from Paris XD
A FD posted something interesting not much time ago, that was something like "how to know if a guy likes you" and gifts were in the list! because that means that person thinks about you while waiting to meet you again!^^ So, while I'd like to know if they still are couple bracelet even if different, for me they are precious all the same because they worn them at the same time, that means it's a gift by one of the two, and a gift that makes sense if worn together^^

the only mystery here is they wore it the same time while they didn't have it in them before they met to start their trip.  The bracelet either came from LT or SR to give to the other.  It is definitely not the exact same bracelet based on that close-up pics you posted (waahh!! how can you be so good on doing those techy things, @lallinachan?)

LT's is smooth while SR's has those stripes.  I guess the difference in design is to differentiate which one is for the female or the male.  But I would definitely say it is an effort from either of them to wear it together.

Who knows?  It could be a souvenir from Paris!  Didn't LT wear one with a different color on their reunion?

Guest lallinachan

Thankyou @virya^^ (*blushing*)
I just like to investigate ;) I guess it's getting pathological
141tv09.gif  XD
I agree with you! the important thing is that they wore them at the same time, first thing while inside the car (by my analysis)... I just wonder why they chose not to show that moment..... if MBC cutted the scene I guess we could build an entire episode with the leftovers from DC shooting ^^;

WOW, FDs just discovered something is it. Thank you sharing it. After seeing @ahduh post and screencaps now its proven that the bracelet exist after LT joined Sora in the car. It might not be the same kind as per pointed out by @lallinachan, but they intentionly do so so that people don't suspect it much? But too bad, FDs like @ahduh, @lallinachan, @viyra and few others have eagle eyes!

I would like to believe that the bracelet is from Sora (from US) but @viyra has pointed out another interesting fact. We saw LT wear a bracelet of the same kind but blue in color last time in ep 22 so yes, it might from LT which maybe he hid it inside his pink jacket (I think its a sweater rather than jacket).

Oh, I wonder why its pink and I also wonder why he's bringing that sweater since its summer. Sorry for couldn't join the investigation further but its fun to read from all of you. Way to go FDs! :)

Guest lennycsn

Wow! You guys are really good with the investigation. looks like there 2 types or groups of FD here. one is into csi and another group is delusional ones. not to mentions on the talented one with art and tech. this makes the forum so much interesting.

love you people with strong analysis and observation somehow FD gives balance views in all aspects as a whole. daebak!

WOW, FDs just discovered something is it. Thank you sharing it. After seeing @ahduh post and screencaps now its proven that the bracelet exist after LT joined Sora in the car. It might not be the same kind as per pointed out by @lallinachan, but they intentionly do so so that people don't suspect it much? But too bad, FDs like @ahduh, @lallinachan, @viyra and few others have eagle eyes!

I would like to believe that the bracelet is from Sora (from US) but @viyra has pointed out another interesting fact. We saw LT wear a bracelet of the same kind but blue in color last time in ep 22 so yes, it might from LT which maybe he hid it inside his pink jacket (I think its a sweater rather than jacket).

Oh, I wonder why its pink and I also wonder why he's bringing that sweater since its summer. Sorry for couldn't join the investigation further but its fun to read from all of you. Way to go FDs! :)

@witeku: He brought his pink blazer because he was expecting to spend the night on Namyi Island with Sora, so just in case there's a cool summer breeze at night, he can place his blazer on her shoulders. (LOL. Delusional me in the morning :P)