[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Next week's episode would be more interesting!  LT will get an early birthday wish - the song' date=' his wife as the present, and the kiss.No wonder LT seemed dazed off recently.  During his participation at Oppa, Oppa with DH and EH and SD, his smile seemed forced - not too playful.  His mind was probably somewhere the events at Nami Island!@witeku - true! He asked Sora how she would be when she gets drunk and when Sora said her mood change, LT got pumped up and started drinking.  I wonder if he really got drunk.@lazym2day - thanks for the screenshot - so it's not a love sign but the famous DC double-V sign that she did.[/quote']

It was the day SR has stomache and didnt attend an event (forgot what event was that) that day. so he didnt interact much other than accepting award and perform oppa oppa. other than this, he really is radiant lately and more calm.

@virya: I'll just say this:

15qcb5k.gif2ezibnr.gif2959vlg.gif

XD sorry @gdara123, but reading again your post I think virya is right and you are not very well informed. DO you even know Teukie a little bit? because we had some very well informed ELF here in this thread and even some Angels, Well guess what? they did not come to your conclusion at all, and I must say they are very objective people that do not want to fall into the delusional mode (and when they give in they just say so). So really, why are you trying not to see something as simple as attraction? you keep repeating it is scripted and only a show, yet this is not an excuse to feel something. How can you say it's fake? because everything just screams the contrary, all that awkwardness and shyness, and now sulkiness bordering in serious jealousy...

and I'm really tired to repeat this but it's not scripted. How can a busy person like teukie learn a script long a full day? they are now in a car... when did they have rehearsal of something like this?well, never mind...

hello everyone :) I can no longer contain my giddiness for this lovely couple and I needed a place to share it so that's why I'm here :xI've been lurking for a long time :)
btw, after i finished sora's section tv segment I rummaged youtube for "reality" and guess what video i bumped into..hehehe...

i thnk "reality" is also an OST for  sunny...this was in october 2011 at a certain film awards...you can see sora happily singing along :xit was also the same month that our lovely couple met :x

Guest janetv

Kang So Ra confesses she weighs more than 50kg

http://kpopfever.com/2012/07/kang-so-ra-confesses-she-weighs-more-than-50kg/

cr:kpopfever

Sorry for posting again I can't help to be super happy after seeing a tweet picture of leeteuk in WGM where sora said he looks cute with the hats on. When I watch sora in her recent interview she looks blooming and i can't help but be delusional again that she looks in love and the same way that leeteuk cyworld picture is a couple as well. I think Jealousy to sungmin works in a good way and I'm thinking also that Sora will definitely called leeteuk on the day of his birthday and maybe they will spend time together OMO super delusional. One thing for sure leeteuk will be happy on sora's interview since she has mentioned and praised him totally,knowing leeteuk definitely he will be super happy and coincidentally it airs on his birthday nice birthday present sora to your husband praising him in the entire world on his actual birthday. BUT guys do you think knows or watch sora interview? what will be his reaction?seeing sungmin in the picture of leeteuk's tweet it goes that he is special to him and definitely his bridged with our sora..

Hello again Fellow FDs,

Since some of the atmosphere here is a bit intense and while some are in a giddy mood. I just want to share a few fanarts to calm the atmosphere. (Hmmm...not sure if "calm" is the right word to use here. You'll know what I'll mean when you look below. LOL).

soraifdrunk.pngcuriousteuk.pnggoodmoodsora.pnglurringteuk.png ponderingteuk.pngdesperateteuk.pngshysora.png

@lazyme2day wahahahaha! i was about to turn in(midnight here) when i decided to hop by awhile & here i see your artpiece! made me laugh like mad! how am i gonna sleep now?? nice artwork, by the way! STIFF NECK ANIMAL TEUK! ROFL!!! =))

Hopefully my last post for today since I have too many pages I have to review so I can submit my exams.  This is going to be real quick - hope the message is delivered - not really OT but has something to do with our adorable DC.

In the legal world where I've been involved tooooo long, I learned that a witness who recants a testimony helps in losing one's case.  Once a witness is sworn in and that witness' statement is made, that statement sticks to the minds of the jury.  That is something everyone has to be careful about.  Credibililty counts and helps one in winning a case.

FDs - hwaiting!!  Let's begin the countdown!!!

of course, I am not signing off without telling @lazyme2day that I enjoyed the gif so much!!

Guest janetv

http://kpopfever.com/2012/07/kang-so-ras-happy-with-leeteuk-but-mother-advises-marriage-isnt-fantasy/

I just can't stay away, right?  I just re-watched the preview for next week and this is what I observed:

they were playing roles again while on the boat that's why they are having that kind of conversation (did you come here alone? you want to date me?).

During dinner that nite, Sora on the piano and I think she played the same piece on the movie Secret - one played by LT at the SS4 concert.

that's it for now - I promise - I really have to study!!