❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

We, fans very well know that he will not be returning to the small screen this year.  His schedule is very busy.  

Current Rankings

1. 1. 20's Drama Star (Male)
  2. ct01_1.jpgKim SooHyun1,754,417/31.7%vote

3. ct01_4.jpgLee SeungGi1,599,150/28.9%vote

4. ct01_2.jpgSong JoongKi1,222,433/22.1%vote

5. ct01_3.jpgUm TaeWoong833,482/15.1%vote

6. ct01_5.jpgJoo Won334,951/2.2%vote

7. KSH is in very much lead.  fighting!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Guest simplyallysa

[20's choice including 'mainstream' Kim Soo-hyun Vs 'Nationalhunnam' Lee Seung Gi, the Award?
" Kim Soo-hyun vs Lee Seung Gi, that is the question -" the nation's only for a summer ceremony in their 20s Mnet '20 's choice (20'sChoice), "came the next day. Right rather than the red carpet blue carpet star than ever, at a ceremony to look cool and hathan drew enthusiastic response every time.
E120627_004.jpg
http://www.enews24.net/news/01/3098003_1161.html

Guest simplyallysa

The first half of this year, three Drama Best Couple .. your choice?
kimsoohyunhagain.jpg
 MBC 'solution embraces months' Kim Soo-hyun Han &  Ga-In MBC "the moon embraces the sun"' (a play directed jinsuwan Ha, Soo Hoon hereinafter "haepumdal ') plays were formidable. Trees fierce war led the start of the boom is a work of romance and fantasy. "haepumdal 'As a child actor to proceed poles aftershocks age nine, and Kim, Yu - Jeong and so unlike the adult actors rolled haetgie whether the rate of the synchrotron has assembled a lot of expectations. Actor Kim Soo-hyun Han Ga-30 and 20 because of a combination of new?: Han Ga-in works acting comeback in a long time it happened was controversial. Remember back regaining the past month, however, was lost after the storm, when the controversial acting quickly enough to jamjaewojil was rolled. Kim Soo-hyun the meantime, KBS 2TV 'Dream High 1' and MBC 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' through alryeotjiman face, say "pumdal" joined the ranks of next-generation star. The relative difference between an actor and somewhat older namedo formed as much as possible the atmosphere of lovers. wise Wise Chai (Han Ga-minute) and brushed yihwon King (Kim Soo-hyun min) home theater in tears, sad love story made into the sea. Ratings also note the mid-30% of viewers 'haepumdal' alyireul had to experience the original book became popular, too hot.'haepumdal' Romance of the Chai and hwonui yeosim of the winter home theater and was once captured can not sleep led is obviously a couple.

Guest simplyallysa

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4322/20120626/kim-soo-hyun-refuses-to-shoot-dramas.htm

class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Soo Hyun, All In On Movies And Declining On Dramas!

4209-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun has told the press that he is only going to focus on Films and not do any Dramas, which are making all the drama producers disappointed.

Kim Soo Hyun has made a huge hit with the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and became a top celebrity in Asia. Currently, actors in their mid twenties are rising in the market, and many drama producers are trying to get hold of Kim Soo Hyun constantly. 

One drama producer said, "Lee Je Hoon and Lee Jong Hyuk, who just started rising left to serve in the army so we are lacking in the number of mid-twenties actors. Kim Soo Hyun is one of the most needed actors now but because he expressed that he is not interested, it's just disappointing".

Like Us on Facebook :      

But his company expressed that he has so many schedules already filled up starting from the movie shooting for 'Covertness' beginning this fall to November, schedule relating to the Olympics in July through August, commercial appearance, and prmotion of the movie 'The Thieves' ahead so it is hard to open up any spots for drama. This shows that he has really become one of the most wanted celebrities of this time.

Despise the entire schedule being filled up, Kim Soo Hyun is indeed returning to our home screen through a variety show, Running Man. There has been rumors that he has gone to Mapo Gu camping grounds to shoot for the show and the Running Man producers have confirmed that this is true and said that this is his way of advertising the new up coming movie, "The Thieves", which will release July 25th

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/9566/20120625/kim-soo-hyun-caught-filming-for-running-man.htm

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Kim Soo Hyun Caught Filming for Running Man!

20935-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun filming for \"Running Man\" was made known to the public.

On a recent online community board, many reported that they saw Kim Soo Hyun filming for SBS \"Running Man\" in Seoul.

One representative also revealed, \"Kim Soo Hyun is currently filming for 'Running Man',\" admitting that Kim Soo Hyun will be coming out in \"Running Man\" soon.

Internet users commented, \"Kim Soo Hyun after Han Ga In? Running Man has connections\" and \"I can't wait.\"

Guest simplyallysa

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Kim Soo-hyun, Holds a Special Signing Event! [showbiz Korea]

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4322/20120626/kim-soo-hyun-refuses-to-shoot-dramas.htm

class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "

Kim Soo Hyun, All In On Movies And Declining On Dramas!

4209-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun has told the press that he is only going to focus on Films and not do any Dramas, which are making all the drama producers disappointed.

Kim Soo Hyun has made a huge hit with the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and became a top celebrity in Asia. Currently, actors in their mid twenties are rising in the market, and many drama producers are trying to get hold of Kim Soo Hyun constantly. 

One drama producer said, "Lee Je Hoon and Lee Jong Hyuk, who just started rising left to serve in the army so we are lacking in the number of mid-twenties actors. Kim Soo Hyun is one of the most needed actors now but because he expressed that he is not interested, it's just disappointing".

Like Us on Facebook :      

But his company expressed that he has so many schedules already filled up starting from the movie shooting for 'Covertness' beginning this fall to November, schedule relating to the Olympics in July through August, commercial appearance, and prmotion of the movie 'The Thieves' ahead so it is hard to open up any spots for drama. This shows that he has really become one of the most wanted celebrities of this time.

Despise the entire schedule being filled up, Kim Soo Hyun is indeed returning to our home screen through a variety show, Running Man. There has been rumors that he has gone to Mapo Gu camping grounds to shoot for the show and the Running Man producers have confirmed that this is true and said that this is his way of advertising the new up coming movie, "The Thieves", which will release July 25th

Guest simplyallysa

[Interview] Kim Soo-hyun said on 5 list of your favorite music album

20110309154758823171.jpg

Having the actors are born with qualities to play melodrama from the gene, and Kim Soo-hyun is such a person. He has shown his talent as rare and actresses childhood version of his character Jin Kang (which came of age undertaken by Goo Soo) in the television series "Will It Snow for Christmas?" - KBS. From cold the way he looked directly at her girlfriend say "I do not feel any interest in nothing but my strange eyes looked towards me" (in the movie above) to the way he wall monologue with how to show love their peak, the way he wore masks to previous girlfriend, stuttering and confused from fleeing (in a mineral water commercials) are leaving a strong impression with audience authors and appreciation from people in the world. With the face with simple lines, open-minded; deep eyes shone with the rays, Kim Soo Hyun as they stepped out of character in the comic of Mitsuru Adachi, always give the audience feeling strange vibrations often even when his character was to laugh or cry.  

Kim Soo-hyun, the boy walked in the way when acting in high school which is only to improve their own inwardness, appear more gradually over the major channels: MBC with the sitcom "Kimchi Cheese Smile," KBS "Jungle Fish" SBS with "My Father's House". Especially last year, he showed charismatic actor for his role of childhood character Sung-mo (the latter by taking Park Sang-min) in the drama "Giant" - SBS.

"What I always thought and desires in mind is to make my character becomes appealing and attractive. I want to hear comments from people that my character is very special, other strange ... rather than merely in their memory. That is why I focus so much on voice and expressive eyes. "

Hello everyone! I recently discovered KSH while watching "The moon that embraces the sun". Im happy to see a talented  actor like him and also, someone who cares about his fans. I hope that he'll have a long career.

Guest simplyallysa

Hello everyone! I recently discovered KSH while watching "The moon that embraces the sun". Im happy to see a talented  actor like him and also, someone who cares about his fans. I hope that he'll have a long career.