[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day wow! your awesome detective work.

@azkii now you are keeping me awake to think the suju members reactions with that little tweet msg. lol.

everyone is speaking of rings and why we don't see them on the preview;don't be paranoid and talk about  SM .. because the reason can be very simple!!.
I think as they go on a trip and they planned to do many things out there ; they have probably preferred to keep them at home in fear of losing them. that's just my opinion!

;)

Guest meikatoLiz

for FDD (Fighting Delusional Dimple) @lazyme2day?

:P

Anyway, good night all! my fever is killing me and i couldn't stay awake anymore after taking the medicine. Keep being delusional all FDDs and of course, waiting for their news soon!

;)

Guest turquoise21

@robinblue91... You're not the only one who doesn't have friends who watch K-shows. My relatives thinks I'm going through a mid-life crisis! :-S

Guest turquoise21

When WGM was filming the Sweet Potato couple, some members from CN Blue, 2AM and SNSD were invited to watch it with hosts and give comments. Imagine if some SuJu members were present to comment along with hosts, that would be utter chaos! :D

Guest turquoise21

@azkii... I set our tv in a way that it will automatically change channels to the K-programmes that I want to watch. A good way to reduce the kids' cartoon viewing. ;) And I will definitely try your technique. More programmes to add toy rinder list. Kids will not be happy. :D

Guest turquoise21

I just watched Kim Hyun Joong confess to his wife, Hwang Bo. It was also his belated birthday present to her. Awwww... I wonder how LT will confess to Sora. But most importantly, when?? OK!! Delusional mode on! Now!! :D

Bur first, bed, sleep! Nighty night everybody! I-)

Guest Hanyi

Translation of news about Sora's tweet. 
강소라 꿀피부인증 ‘이특도 반할만 한 반짝반짝 피부여신Kang Sora's Honey Skin Accreditation "A Queen with Shining Skin whom Leeteuk also Attracted to"

강소라가 꿀피부를 인증했다.
Kang Sora's Honey Skin was Accredited.
강소라는 6월 26일 오후 자신의 트위터에 “오랜만에 화보촬영 나왔습니다. 가을 겨울옷들이라 엄청 덥네요”라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.
Kang Sora tweeted with a photo in the afternoon of 26 June 2012 "It has been a while (since last poster shooting).  I was out for poster shooting."

사진 속 강소라는 편안한 흰색 티셔츠 차림에 화장기 옅은 모습으로 셀카를 찍고 있다. 화려한 화장 없이도 반짝반짝 빛나는 강소라의 꿀피부가 인상적이다.
Sora took her selca comfortably in a white T-shirt with almost no make-up inside a car.  Without any glamorous make-up, her shining honey skin was proven (accredited).

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 “강소라 피부 저렇게 좋았나?”, “화장을 전혀 안 한 건 아니겠지? 그렇다면 진정 피부여신”, “요즘 우결도 다시 하고 강소라 너무 좋다”, “피부가 아주 반짝반짝”, “꾸미지 않아도 예뻐서 좋아”, “화장품 모델은 시간문제” 등 다양한 반응을 나타냈다.
Netizens who saw the photo made various comments such as "the skin of Kang Sora is in such a good condition to that extent?", "didn't she barely wore any make-up, right? If that's the case then she is the real Goddess of Skin", "recently, it is very good to see Kang Sora in We Got Married again", "the skin is really shiny", "it is good that she looks beautiful even without make-up", "(she being appointed) to be a model for cosmetics will just a question of time", etc. 

한편 강소라는 6월 17일 방송이 재개된 ‘우결3’를 통해 한층 과감하고 밝아진 모습으로 시청자를 만나고 있다. (사진=강소라 트위터)
In the meantime, Kang Sora appeared to the audience in an even more determined/bold and bright appearance through WMG3 broadcasted on 17 June (should be 16 June).  (photo=Kang Sora's tweet)

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120626n22939Translated by HanyiPlease take out with full credits******
Due to personal reasons, I can only assist on translation of WGM-related materials lately.  My apologies and hope you enjoy this.  I will post any such translation here or on my twitter.
If this post is presented in distorted format, those who need a word file for further artwork creation can tweet me.

Guest lallinachan

@Pretty Noona: Hi^^ welcome (sorry I'm late XD). For the picture, when you paste the URL of the image in your post, do you wait till you can see the picture? sometimes you need to wait for few seconds. I say this because it appeard the word "image" and I usually have the same consequence when I click "POST" before the image has appeared.^^

@witeku: I hope you'll get better soon, dear. Have a good rest.
btw, I think Sora and Leeteuk have separated blackroom scenes. I say this because
- they usually film those after the filming (they wear different clothes) and since they are very busy, I think they film it when Sora and Teukie have free time.
- Some FD posted way back a picture of a setting of a blackroom scene and it was only with one chair.
- Why film them focusing only on one of them if they had them both? wouldn't it be more interesting to see each other reaction? If they don't show the two of them together, then I think it's because there is only one of them.
- I think the purpose of the Blackroom scene is to make them confess something "more privatly". Something they might not want to say in the presence of the other one, so there would be no reason for them to film them "differently" if they were together.
- Why we can't ear each other laugh when they say something funny? we can only ear the PD. I think that's because there are no one else there.

Their answer being matched makes sense if you think that the PD first listen to one and then can prepare/edit the questions for the other one.

I actually find that these blackroom scenes are one of the main reason that Leeteuk always watch WGM^^ That's my opinion ;)

@Hanyi: High 5!! thankyou for your translation!!!

FD thanks for your funny spazzing!! naughty naughty you! XD
About the ring... I'm a bit disappointed... seems like he didn't have it even during the bike ride...
tumblr_m66rs4k5du1qit4b3o1_500.jpg

of course there could be a perfectly reasonable reason... but still I hope Sora will scold him ;p

@lalli - the backroom interview does have one chair only and the couple are interviewed separately (I am a season 1 fan (Joongbo) and most of the couples have explained his situation.  After the filming is done, whoever wants to leave first does the interview and most times, they don't see each other while doing the interview. 

Re: LT ring - after the filming, they have to go to a concert to perform so he probably worried he'd lose it that's why he didn't wear it.

welcome to all the newcomers who are now FDs - thank you all for keeping this thread so alive - you are all awesome!!!  ^:)^

Guest Fan-sora

I want to give my opinion on the relationship between our marriage, I do not know if they should be compared to the other WGM although I only watched a single episode than my wonderful couple because I felt the current passing from the during the first episode and 23 episodes and that is rare or am I wrong.Regarding the ring well I think it's normal that he did not because they are output therefore obliged to leave valuables at home because with respect to the ring Leeteuk really a beautiful symbolNow I love what happens:1 / That they confirm their relationship2/je want more gestures of tenderness more than looks, it will confirm a little in our eyes they are in love3/Leeteuk moves a little, Sora   wait for itsorry for this long post :)