Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(미쓰에이) Miss A!

Replies

• SENtinel GR!mLoCKSENtinel GR!mLoCK Posts: 81Member
    edited June 2012

[Instagram] 120623 Min uploaded a picture of her birthday cake! 

[Trans] 120623 Min and Jia’s cute conversation on twitter

120623 Jia’s instagram and Fei’s tweet 

[ScreenCap] 120623 Miss A trended in Singapore during the Golden Melody Awards

image[Instagram] 120626 Jia uploads a fashion little girl of herself 

[Instagram] 120625 Min uploads a picture of Engdu that’s getting tired 

Instagram 120625 Jia instagram updates 

therealminnn: “At dozo in Taiwan

imageimage

IAM~SAYA~FEITHFUL~VIP~HOTTEST~INSPIRIT~M&M

• YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,654Moderator

edited June 2012
    Suzy Wears a Wedding Dress for ‘Big’

Suzy has put on a wedding dress in new preview still cuts. 

The spunky Jang Ma Ri (Suzy) on the KBS drama Big has been winning over fans with her cute and unpredictable ways. Now new preview still cuts are capturing the hearts of fans once more for her beauty.

On June 26, KBS released new still cuts of Suzy. In a 180-degree transformation from her more eclectic fashion choices, Suzy dons a simple white wedding dress complete with a tiara which accentuates her white and glowing skin. 

After having given a kiss to Kyung Joon inside Gong Yoo in the previous episode, fans are already curious to find out why Suzy is wearing a wedding dress.

Netizens commented saying, “Suzy, just give up on Gong Yoo and marry me”, “Is Suzy really getting married?” and “She looks cute even in a wedding dress.” 

The scene will unfold during the upcoming eighth episode of the drama, set to air on June 26.

Suzy and Busker Busker to Perform in a ‘First Love’-Themed Stage Together

‘First love’ icons Suzy and Busker Busker are coming together for a special stage.

At the upcoming June 28 Mnet ‘20’s Choice’ Awards set to be held on June 20 at Seoul’s Banyan Tree, Suzy and Busker Busker will perform together for a ‘first love’-themed stage in a musical-style format. 

Suzy became a ‘first love’ icon following the success of her hit romance movie Architecture 101 while Busker Busker shook the music charts and gayo world with its analog-style innocent-sounding music on life and love. 

The special stage will take place on June 28 and will air on Mnet, tvN, On Style, KM, Mnet Japan and Mnet USA. 

Suzy was nominated in the category of 20’s Movie Star (Female) while Busker Busker was nominated in the category of 20’s Online Music.

miss A’s Suzy is the most popular idol (so far) this year

miss A’s Suzy has become the most popular idol in the first half of this year.

MBC Every1′s Week Idol released the ranking for the ‘General Trend Idol Best 10,’ which was created by idols, and drew a lot of attention.

Popular new group EXO, who debuted three months ago, Teen Top, who ranked first only one and a half years after their debut, and Infinite’s L and CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, who have become actors, entered the ranking.

miss A’s Suzy, who has become an icon of first love by appearing in a movie, was selected as the most popular idol in the first half year by idols. Infinite’s Woo Hyun said, “I vote for Suzy because she gives natural performances.” Teen Top’s Niel said, “Suzy is good at acting and all her TV dramas and movies were successful.”

Jung Hyung Don, MC for the show, also said, “All men love Suzy too.”

The entire ranking will be released in the June 27 episode of the show, which will air at 6:00 in the afternoon.

Miss A’s Suzy gets her hair messy on Big

Miss A’s Suzy recently got her hair messy on Big.

On June 24, the production company of KBS 2TV’s drama series Big released some snapshots of Suzy shooting on the set.

In the snapshots, Suzy is staring at Gong Yoo with her hair messy. She looks lovely as she’s staring at him, hiding behind a sofa.

However, the snapshots are making many viewers curious about why she’s staring at Gong Yoo with her hair messy. It seems strange because she’s supposed to make herself look pretty in front of Gong Yoo as she has waited to see him for so long.

The viewers responded: “Who made Suzy’s hair messy?” “Did she have a fight with Lee Min Jung for Gong Yoo?”

The reason why Suzy is having her hair messy will be revealed in the episode of Big that will air on June 25.

Miss A’s Suzy says, “Gong Yoo’s back was really wide”

Miss A’s Suzy will give her thoughts on the hugging scene with Gong Yoo.

In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Invincible Youth 2, which will air on June 23, Suzy will talk about the hugging scene with Gong Yoo. Suzy and Gong Yoo are currently appearing in KBS 2TV’s drama series Big and they recently shot a hugging scene.

In the episode, hosts Boom and Kim Shin Young ask Suzy, “How was Gong Yoo’s body?” and Suzy says, “It was really nice. His back was really wide.” As Suzy smile brightly, Kim and G6 members enviously look at her.

Including Suzy, G6 members play various games in hanbok. Actor Kang Ji Sub and Kang Dong Ho, who will make a guest appearance, get fascinated by Suzy in hanbok.

Miss A’s Suzy turns into Chunhyang and shows off her beauty in Korean traditional clothes

Miss A Suzy’s beauty stood out even in the Korean traditional clothes.

On the recording of a special episode Dano for KBS 2TV’s Invincible Youth 2 that will air on June 23, Suzy appeared wearing Korean traditional clothes.

For this special episode of Dano(the fifth day of the fifth month of the year according to the lunar calendar), all the members of G6: SNSD’s Sunny, Hyoyeon, Miss A’s Suzy, Kara’s Kang Ji Young, Jewelry’s Ye Won all wore Korean traditional clothes and turned into Chunhyang, showing off their beauty.

In the revealed picture, Suzy is wearing an orange upper garment, black dress and Kang Ji Young is wearing yellow upper garment and red dress. Kim Shin Young dressed as a servant evokes mirth.

Kang Ji Seop who played the lead on Man From The Equator appeared as Lee Mon Ryong and spent quality time with G6 members who turned into Chunhyang.

Gong Yoo and miss A’s Suzy finally do a kiss scene in KBS2’s Big

Gong Yoo and Suzy have finally done a kiss scene.

In the episode of KBS2’s Monday-Tuesday series Big that aired on June 25, Yoon Jae, played by Gong Yoo, and Ma Ri, played by Suzy, share a romantic kiss.

Ma Ri realizes that there is the soul of Kyung Joon in Yoon Jae’s body. Yoon Jae confines in Ma Ri and Ma Ri promises to keep his secret.

Ma Ri says to Yoon Jae, “You’re now a different person, but I believe you’ll be back to yourself.” She gives him a kiss with the hope of Yoon Jae’s soul coming back. Ma Ri, however, finds Yoon Jae as the way he is and she gets disappointed, saying, “I thought you were coming back. It’s not the way I read in fairy tales.”

Flustered by Mari’s sudden kiss, Yoon Jae give her warning, saying, “I belong to Gil Da Ran, so don’t do this again to me.”

What makes miss A’s Suzy so special on Big?

miss A’s Suzy, who captured the public by appearing in the movie Introduction to Architecture, is showing off her clout in a TV series as well.

Suzy has become an icon of first love through the movie and she is now showing off a different side of her in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Big.

Even though she plays the role of a stalker, who tries to come between Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, she appealed to the audience with her cute charms. People of all ages and both sexes love Suzy.

A woman, who is in her late 30s and has a child in elementary school, says, “I thinks she looks lovely especially to men because she shows her real character. She has become a favorable idol who can be forgiven no matter what she does.”

Suzy’s honest charms also appealed to people from in their teens and 20s. A middle school girl says, “She is pretty but she doesn’t try to look pretty and that’s why I like her.” A woman, in her mid 20s, says, “If I were to be born again, I would want to look like Suzy. I envy her milky white skin and innocent charms.”

Men who likes Suzy say, “She is an entertainer but she feels comfortable so that we feel like we can get close to her.” “I like her because she is not a computer beauty.” “Even though she plays the role of a spiteful girl, I can’t hate her.” “She is cute when she complains about something.”

On the other hand, some people say that the fever for Suzy will die out some time soon, just like any other thing. A pop culture expert says, “Suzy has to break her image that she showed in the movie and the series in order to perform for a long time.”

source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

image image

renny_1027sme6k0
    edited June 2012

Subbed by : 佳YO  www.890203.com (sorry if the link was not working before.)

[Pictures] 120626 Jia and Fei TOUCH Korea Styleimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

[Instagram] 120626 Jia and Fei posed together for a selca

Mjbaby0203 :  I wanna Shopping 
                                                      [Picture] 120627 Min at SNSD Seohyun’s birthday                image                                                                   [Pictures] Suzy in a wedding dress 
    imageimageimage
                                                                [Photo] 120626 Min’s instagram update                    image                    image
                                [Trans] 120625 Jia tweet to Super Junior Heechul                    image@Heedictator : Heebum in JYP. Heebum is also enjoying the music with JYP headphones on~ But his inner feelings must be like, “Stop that already, you crazy bastard” (>_<)/ Kya~ Heebumie so adorable!!@missA_jia : @Heedictator 오빠~~~그 예쁜 얼굴이……이렇게…..~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ[Trans] “oppa~~~That pretty face is……like this…..~~kkkk”Heedictator’s trans by @S_H_I_N_E_EJia’s trans by Wara@MissAnews

imageimage

edited June 2012

[Instagram] 120628 Jia post pictures of beautiful sceneries

Mjbaby0203 : “So beautiful~~~~~”                 image                                                        Mjbaby0203 : “8点了~还没天黑!”

[Trans] 8 o’clock already~ (It’s) still not dark yet!

[Pictures] 120628 Suzy at MNET 20′s choice

imageimageimage imageimage

[HD] 120628 Suzy - 20's Female Movie Star @ Mnet 20's Choice Award

[Trans] 120628 : “Min’s tweet R.kelly’s new album is very good”

@missA_min R.kelly 뉴앨범너무좋아 Seriously ): so beautiful

[Trans] R.kelly’s new album is very good Seriously ): so beautiful

Trans by wara@missAnews

[ScreenCap]120628 @MissA_Jia ‘s photo appeared on Instgram’s popular page

[Instagram] 120628 Jia posted a picture of herself hugging a Teddy Bear 

Mjbaby0203 :   “我还小的话~我觉得我会跟着它走!哈哈~”[Trans] If I’m still small (young)~ I think I will walk with it! Haha~image

imageimage

• es-elles-ell Posts: 254Member

SUPERSTAR

Hey guyz I need an admin on Bae Suzy's FB page(45k+) here:  https://www.facebook.com/BaeSuzy.net
    PM me on FB if you're Interested here: https://www.facebook.com/IAmShoccoLocco
    thank you so much ..!!!
    yessiusman
    edited June 2012

[Trans] 120629 Fei tweet to suzy : ” i know ㅠㅠ is Jang Mari shooting now?..”

@MissA_Fei : @MissA_Suzy 알아 ㅠㅠ 장마리 지금촤령중이야? ㅋㅋ화이팅

[Trans] i know ㅠㅠ is Jang Mari shooting now? kk hwaiting!

trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120629 Suzy shows support for 2AM’s Jokwon !

@MissA_Suzy : 권이 오빠에게 앨범받았어요 아싸 앨범 짱인듯! 권오빠 공망웡용 b.b

[Trans] I received an album from kwon oppa. yeah nice album! thank you kwon oppa

[Instagram] 120629 Jia post a selca and a picture of Fangifts 

Mjbaby0203 : O~yeah-^^Good weather!

Mjbaby0203 : Say-A 고마워요!!^^

[Trans] Say-A Thank you!!^^

[Picture] 120629 Jia’s new twitter display picture

imageimage

yessiusman
  • cutekidcutekid SONE, Kamillia, Wonderful the philippinesPosts: 2,718Member

IDOL

its been a while since i was last here. just scrolling...

its really nice to see all the selcas and pictures here...

thanks for sharing all of them
    jetcoasteredited.jpgeditedhootchibi.jpg
    love the wonder girls esp. yoobin and sunye also loving Girl's Generation and KARA too
    follow my tumblr
  • meiskmeisk ♥♥♥ SUperZY ♥♥♥ Posts: 1,105Member

SUPERSTAR

Happy 2nd anniversary miss A!  <:-P
    sme6k0
  • n3ssa_chann3ssa_chan WonderFul Say A Puerto Rican CavePosts: 386Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited July 2012
    its been a while since i was last here. just scrolling...

its really nice to see all the selcas and pictures here...

thanks for sharing all of them
    you're welcome,just trying to keep everyone updated ;;)
    [Trans] 120630 Suzy tweet about the rain

[Trans] 120630 Fei’s twitter update

@missA_fei: @missA_suzy 하하하하 !와ㅏㅏ 진짜 대박이다 대박 썰렁개그다 . 니 쩐 빵

[Trans] 120630 Jia show support for JYP’s new movie

@missA_jia: @followjyp 쇼핑하로갔어는데~계속 피디님 영화 포스터 눈에 보여요!~ㅋㅋ궁굼궁굼~빨리 보고싶어요!ㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] anyway i went to go shopping~ i can see PDnim’s movie posters continuesly!~kk curious curious~ i’m anxious to watch it ! kk

Trans by wara@missAnews
    Take out with credits

[Trans] 120630 Min and Suzy’s playful conversation on twitter

Note : it says “Assa! Bae suzy’s butt”

@missA_suzy @missA_min 이거 언제야 악 웃겨 유치짬뽕 미녕엉니 이거 기억나? ?
    @missA_min @missA_suzy 이게뭐임??!?!
    @missA_suzy @missA_min 이거 내 노트북에 있었어 ㅇㅅㅇ 무서워 이거언니아니야?
    @missA_min @missA_suzy 맞아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 배수지xxx
    @missA_min @missA_suzy 아닌거같기두해 기억이 잘 안난다 ..

[Trans] Suzy – Min : when was it ah it’s funny childish minyoung unnie do you remember this? ?

[Trans] Min – Suzy : what is this??!?!(referring to the picture)

[Trans] suzy – min : This was on my notebook ㅇㅅㅇ It’s scary. wasn’t it you?

[Trans] Min – suzy : that’s right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋxxxBaeSuzy

[Trans] Min – Suzy maybe its not me i don’t remember ..

Trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120701 Fei post 2nd anniversary message on weibo

[Trans] Trans: 120701 Fei weibo: Officially stepped in this for 2 years already, I always believed that it’s fate that 4 of us walking together! Especially you Jia. So, don’t bother about people that hurt you, only think that you still have us! Even if it’s 10 years, 20 years… You know what I’m saying^^ and also say A, thank you for your continuous support! miss A happy 2 years anniversary yeah http://twitpic.com/a2jo7y

Trans by @jiayo890203

[Trans] 120701 Miss A post 2nd anniversary messages on twitter

@missA_fei: 이주년이다 ㅠㅠ . 시간별써 이렇게됐네요. 앞으로 도 2주년 3주년 ……… ㅋㅋ 너무 신났다 ^^@missA_Jia : 오늘 미쓰에이~2주녕입니다!!!!!!!!!벌써 2년됐는거~믿기지않아요!!~!!지금 까지저희미쓰에이 많이 사랑해주셨어~너무감사합니다!앞으로~~더더더더~많이 사랑해주세요!!!!우리 멋진무대만들어서 다시만나요!@MissA_Min :#2yearswithMissA 2년동안함께해준 fan SAY-A 페이언니 지아언니 수지 <3 오늘 2주년이에요 !!!!!! WOW I HEART YOU GUYS FOR REAL !!!!!

[Instagram] 120702 Min and Jia’s instagram update

Therealminnn :  #2yearswithmissA we have a long way to go guys :) so much more….

Therealminnn :  Zzapaghetti made by me 

Therealminnn : Early morning :)

Therealminnn : A Breakfast is the most important meal 

Mjbaby0203 : Trans :Thank you all^^ (trans by @jiayo890203)

[Trans/weibo] 120701 Jia wants to kiss Fei ???

@missAJia 我想说~~我能现在跑去你房间给你亲一下吗???[泪][泪][泪][泪][泪]

[ Trans] 120701 Jia weibo reply Fei: I wanna say~~ Can I run to your room now and give you a kiss???

[Instagram] 120703 Jia and Min’s instagram update

mjbaby0203 I love my pants~~^^

mjbaby0203 King 在这里~Lol<~~!!!!!!!![Trans] King is here~Lol<~~!!!!!! (trans by @jiayo890203)

mjbaby0203 i like~this song~<星晴>[Trans] i like~this song~<Starry Mood>(trans by @jiayo890203)

mjbaby0203 So~~~~~~~~~~~~~good!!!!!!!!!!!

therealminnn Watch out for the road when it’s raining 

therealminnn I love you too #taipei #sayA #missA

therealminnn Don’t need to talk when the food is out! Totally ignoring each other…LOL#memories

therealminnn Pretty nails make me so happy +_+

[Video] Mnet 20′s choice BTS Suzy cut

[Instagram] 120703 Jia ate lunch with Fei 

Mjbaby0203 :  The story of lunch~~~!!!

[Instagram] 120703 Jia admits that she’s handsome?

Picture from teepahnee’s instagram

imageimage

yessiusman
  • n3ssa_chann3ssa_chan WonderFul Say A Puerto Rican CavePosts: 386Friend of Soompi

IDOL

News articles came out today about the MBC Olympics Special. It's basically the same thing as the "Idol Star Athletics Championships" but London Olympics edition. The show is called MBC "Idol Star Olympics", I believe, and it will feature 8 sports: 100m run, hurdles, long jump, high jump, relay, fencing, table tennis & archery. The articles mention jokwon, dongjun, minho, etc as some of the athletes of the music world that are being anticipated and~~ "flying 'beauty bird' fei" lol (1)

as you may know fei won the high jump once... what i wonder is why~~ jia is not doing this :/ only min & fei. and well~ min isn't exactly the most athletic person lol unless she can play table tennis, stab people with swords or shoot an arrow haha she should try fencing.. that would be so funny to watch~

• VashVash METZ (France)Posts: 297Member
    edited July 2012
    2PM, MBLAQ, miss A, and more team up to sing Olympic support song, “Win the Day”

In honor of the 2012 London Olympics and to cheer on the Korean athletes that will be participating,2PM‘s Nichkhun and Junho, miss A, SISTAR, 4minute, ZE:A, MBLAQ, Nine Muses, B1A4, and Dal Shabet have teamed up as ‘Team SIII’ with Samsung to sing an Olympic support song titled “Win the Day“.

One of Korea’s top producing teams, Sweetune, has stepped up to produce this support song with its addictive melody to bring the Olympic spirit to everyone in Korea.

The song will be revealed on July 5th and ahead of its release, various teaser clips have been revealed featuring the idol groups mentioned.

Credit : Allkpop
    touch1.jpgtouch2.jpg
    yessiusman

IDOL

edited July 2012

Difficult road to stardom in Korea: 11 Chinese girls down to 2

CETV's newest entertainment news program, "CETV Rice" aired yesterday. This program breaks through country barriers and gets close to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, etc to search for entertainment news and starts an interactive program called "The First Close Encounter" between idol and fans. Yesterday, through "CETV Rice", reporters interviewed popular Korean group 2PM's Ok Taecyeon and miss A's Meng Jia and Wang Feifei. 5 Chinese fans that were chosen online were also there, with Korean Tourism ambassadors 2PM and miss A, experiencing directly a tour of the wonderful South Korea.

How did 2PM, which have the name 'beastly idols' in Korea, distinguish themselves within the many famous Korean groups in Korea? How did Meng Jia and Wang Feifei, these two normal Chinese girls, become chosen by Korea's most famous entertainment company JYP and become "Korea's fastest growing female group"? The reporters followed with the fans and revealed the secret stories behind the famous groups.

miss A: 5 years of a lonely life

miss A is Korean entertainment company JYPE Entertainment's second girl group after Wonder Girls. Right now, it is made up of two Chinese girls, Meng Jia and Wang Feifei, and two Korean girls, Bae Suzy and Lee Minyoung. Meng Jia and Wang Feifei are two Chinese girl-next-doors', and are not exceptionally gorgeous, but they were chosen by JYP scouts on the street, flew to Korea, and started a long 5 years of training. In the process, were there any joys or sorrows?

While talking with the Chinese reporters from their homeland, Meng Jia and Wang Feifei opened their hearts: "To us, the 5 years passed very slowly. Not pain physically, but rather psychologically. At the beginning, we had to adapt to the food and overcome our lonely moods of thinking of our homeland. Every day for 4 days we worked hard at learning Korean and choreography. The most painful thing was that we never knew when we would be able to debut!" Why did they choose this road? Like all girls who hold onto the dream of becoming a star, they looked forward to become famous in the Korean entertainment industry. "But continuing was very hard. These 5 years, we moved from dorm --> company office --> dorm every day, had no social life nor no friends. And the month-end test was the most cruel, every trainee had to sing a new song, dance, and the company's higher-ups would eliminate the trainees who hadn't improved. Out of the 11 trainees, after 5 years, only us two were left."

While Meng Jia and Wang Feifei were recollecting, although 2PM's Ok Taecyeon didn't understand much Chinese, he also shared a few points, and even naughtily pretended to wipe some tears. "I really admire their work ethic, now they can fluently use Korean to speak with us. If I were like them and went to expand in China alone, I definitely would not do as well as them!"

2PM Ok Taecyeon: Debuting alone would require everything to be perfect, debuting as a group could complement what each other lacked

2PM is the "self-respect gambling" group of famous Korean producer Park Jinyoung. They rose in the Korean entertainment industry through their unique "beastly idol" style. 185 cm tall, cute and handsome Ok Taecyeon, with his angry expression and constant ripping of clothes on stage, entered deeply into the hearts of not only Chinese fans, but all across Asia as the opposite of the common Korean male group with a gentle "flower boy" style.

During the interview, this big boy kept on revealing his cute smile, which is totally different from his rough image on stage. Taecyeon said while smiling, "Truthfully, in our daily life, we don't need that kind of beastly image. But because we constantly need to improve our performances through hardcore dance practices, our body can exercise, and after much practicing, this type of beastly style has also subconsciously entered our body!"

Asked why Korean idols like to debut as "groups", Taecyeon helped us solve the puzzle: "When you debut alone, you have to be storng in all areas, but as a group, everyone can have their strong points - one can sing well, one can dance well, and they can help each other, complement what's lacking. This way will allow them to survive in the intense Korean entertainment industry."

Facing the Chinese reporters, 2PM and miss A unanimously said, "The good aspect of the Korean industry is that the success rate of entertainers are a little higher, because there are a lot of ways to expand. China is really big, the competition is intense, and entertainers need to spend a lot more time to succeed. But the sacrifice for becoming famous in Korea is that, there are a lot of ups and downs; you can become famous quickly, and fall down just as quickly. You always have to work hard in practice so that you can become unbeatable."

Linking the starting of the interactive tour with the fans on "CETV Rice"

The "Touch Korea Tour" that the reporters joined is hosted by the Korean Tourism office, which invites the Chinese audience to directly experience Korea with the Korean Tourism ambassadors 2PM and miss A. The host website chose winners who created the best parody or funniest video with the event song "Touch Korea Song". Separating into entertainment, food, and shopping groups, they completed some missions and searched for Korea's variety of charms.

The reporters and the 5 lucky winners joined 2PM and miss A on the last station---shopping. The fans and idols were separated into two groups; "1-3pm" and "Beautiful-Handsome-Love", became treasure hunters, and looked for treasures in Korea's most famous jewelry district. The idols personally chose their winners. During the tour, the 5 Chinese fans brought out a little gift made by the fan club and gave it to Taecyeon, Meng Jia, and Feifei, causing the idols to become happily surprised.

Reporter Cai Liyi
    Credit Ent Sina
    Article http://ent.sina.com....373673845.shtml

Translated by khy127 @ W2D
    May be taken out with credits 

edited July 2012

Difficult road to stardom in Korea: 11 Chinese girls down to 2

CETV's newest entertainment news program, "CETV Rice" aired yesterday. This program breaks through country barriers and gets close to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, etc to search for entertainment news and starts an interactive program called "The First Close Encounter" between idol and fans. Yesterday, through "CETV Rice", reporters interviewed popular Korean group 2PM's Ok Taecyeon and miss A's Meng Jia and Wang Feifei. 5 Chinese fans that were chosen online were also there, with Korean Tourism ambassadors 2PM and miss A, experiencing directly a tour of the wonderful South Korea.

How did 2PM, which have the name 'beastly idols' in Korea, distinguish themselves within the many famous Korean groups in Korea? How did Meng Jia and Wang Feifei, these two normal Chinese girls, become chosen by Korea's most famous entertainment company JYP and become "Korea's fastest growing female group"? The reporters followed with the fans and revealed the secret stories behind the famous groups.

miss A: 5 years of a lonely life

miss A is Korean entertainment company JYPE Entertainment's second girl group after Wonder Girls. Right now, it is made up of two Chinese girls, Meng Jia and Wang Feifei, and two Korean girls, Bae Suzy and Lee Minyoung. Meng Jia and Wang Feifei are two Chinese girl-next-doors', and are not exceptionally gorgeous, but they were chosen by JYP scouts on the street, flew to Korea, and started a long 5 years of training. In the process, were there any joys or sorrows?

While talking with the Chinese reporters from their homeland, Meng Jia and Wang Feifei opened their hearts: "To us, the 5 years passed very slowly. Not pain physically, but rather psychologically. At the beginning, we had to adapt to the food and overcome our lonely moods of thinking of our homeland. Every day for 4 days we worked hard at learning Korean and choreography. The most painful thing was that we never knew when we would be able to debut!" Why did they choose this road? Like all girls who hold onto the dream of becoming a star, they looked forward to become famous in the Korean entertainment industry. "But continuing was very hard. These 5 years, we moved from dorm --> company office --> dorm every day, had no social life nor no friends. And the month-end test was the most cruel, every trainee had to sing a new song, dance, and the company's higher-ups would eliminate the trainees who hadn't improved. Out of the 11 trainees, after 5 years, only us two were left."

While Meng Jia and Wang Feifei were recollecting, although 2PM's Ok Taecyeon didn't understand much Chinese, he also shared a few points, and even naughtily pretended to wipe some tears. "I really admire their work ethic, now they can fluently use Korean to speak with us. If I were like them and went to expand in China alone, I definitely would not do as well as them!"

2PM Ok Taecyeon: Debuting alone would require everything to be perfect, debuting as a group could complement what each other lacked

2PM is the "self-respect gambling" group of famous Korean producer Park Jinyoung. They rose in the Korean entertainment industry through their unique "beastly idol" style. 185 cm tall, cute and handsome Ok Taecyeon, with his angry expression and constant ripping of clothes on stage, entered deeply into the hearts of not only Chinese fans, but all across Asia as the opposite of the common Korean male group with a gentle "flower boy" style.

During the interview, this big boy kept on revealing his cute smile, which is totally different from his rough image on stage. Taecyeon said while smiling, "Truthfully, in our daily life, we don't need that kind of beastly image. But because we constantly need to improve our performances through hardcore dance practices, our body can exercise, and after much practicing, this type of beastly style has also subconsciously entered our body!"

Asked why Korean idols like to debut as "groups", Taecyeon helped us solve the puzzle: "When you debut alone, you have to be storng in all areas, but as a group, everyone can have their strong points - one can sing well, one can dance well, and they can help each other, complement what's lacking. This way will allow them to survive in the intense Korean entertainment industry."

Facing the Chinese reporters, 2PM and miss A unanimously said, "The good aspect of the Korean industry is that the success rate of entertainers are a little higher, because there are a lot of ways to expand. China is really big, the competition is intense, and entertainers need to spend a lot more time to succeed. But the sacrifice for becoming famous in Korea is that, there are a lot of ups and downs; you can become famous quickly, and fall down just as quickly. You always have to work hard in practice so that you can become unbeatable."

Linking the starting of the interactive tour with the fans on "CETV Rice"

The "Touch Korea Tour" that the reporters joined is hosted by the Korean Tourism office, which invites the Chinese audience to directly experience Korea with the Korean Tourism ambassadors 2PM and miss A. The host website chose winners who created the best parody or funniest video with the event song "Touch Korea Song". Separating into entertainment, food, and shopping groups, they completed some missions and searched for Korea's variety of charms.

The reporters and the 5 lucky winners joined 2PM and miss A on the last station---shopping. The fans and idols were separated into two groups; "1-3pm" and "Beautiful-Handsome-Love", became treasure hunters, and looked for treasures in Korea's most famous jewelry district. The idols personally chose their winners. During the tour, the 5 Chinese fans brought out a little gift made by the fan club and gave it to Taecyeon, Meng Jia, and Feifei, causing the idols to become happily surprised.

Reporter Cai Liyi
    Credit Ent Sina
    Article http://ent.sina.com....373673845.shtml

Translated by khy127 @ W2D
    May be taken out with credits 

wow,lovely article,thanks for posting

[Trans] 120704 Fei planted her first plant!

@missA_fei: 내가 처음 키워요^^ 이거 뭔지알아요? 키 http://t.co/r1oinqmu

@missA_fei the first plant that i have^^ do you know what is it? kk

Trans by wara@missAnews
    Take out with credits

[Trans] 120705 Min and Fei’s twitter conversation : Fei’s eyes disappeared?

[Instagram] 120705 Mjbaby0203 : “yeosu yeosu~~gogogo!!!!!” [1P]

[Trans] Mjbaby0203 :  “yeosu yeosu~~gogogo!!!!!”

[Trans] 120705 Jia is having a headache

@missA_Jia : 뭘 먹는지~머리고 아프다!!

[Trans] i don’t know what to eat~ and i have a headache!!

[HD] Suzy (수지) & Park Ji Sung (박지성) @ Saving Energy CF

imageTeam SIII - Win The Day (모두 애쓰리) [2PM, Miss A, Sistar, 4Minute, MBLAQ, B1A4]image

[삼성] 갤럭시 Slll 'Win the day (모두 애쓰리)' MV

[삼성] 갤럭시 Slll 'Win the day (모두 애쓰리)' MV - Making

[Trans] 120705 Min tweet : ” we are going to Yeosu Expo today !!!!!!!!!!! “

@missA_min 오늘 ‘여수 엑스포’ 갑니다 !!!!!!!!!!! 구경하고오고싶다 진짜로진짜로

[Trans]we are going to Yeosu Expo today !!!!!!!!!!! I really really want to have a look around

Trans by wara@missAnews

[Instagram] 120705 Min instagram updates

therealminnn: “Kissy kissy <3 #engdu”

therealminnn: “Yum yum

therealminnn: “Love me my big forehead!?”

therealminnn: “Playing fruit ninja. She can’t beat me :) ”

imageimage

yessiusman
    edited July 2012

[Trans] 120705 Min and Suzy’s twitter conversation about Yeosu’s night sea

[Trans] 120705 Jia : “really heavy rains in seoul!!! drive carefully!!!!!! “

@MissA_Jia : 서울 진짜 비많이 옵니다!!!운정 조심조심!!!!!!사고나면 안돼요!!!

[Trans] really heavy rains in seoul!!! drive carefully!!!!!! do not get into an accident!!!

trans by wara@missAnews take with credits

[Fantake] 120705 miss A at Yeosu Expo performing + BTS

imageimageimage

[Trans] 120706 Jia,Min and Fei shows off their legs 

@missA_Jia : 페이 따라하고있는 동생들~~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] the younger sisters who is copying  fei ~~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trans by wara@missAnews

take out with credits

[Fancam] 120705 miss A performing “Bad Girl Good Girl” at Yeosu Expo

Credits: kuterabbit1010@youtube

[Pictures] Fei and Suzy Samsung Galaxy SIII promotional pictures

Credits: missin’A missacn.comimage

[Video] 120706 Slll Stadium Idol Showdown

[Trans] 120706 Min tweets about the rain

@missA_min: 오늘은 비오는 금요일 #TGIF

[Trans]Today is rainy friday

Trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120706 Suzy’s twitter update

@missA_Suzy : Thank u sososo much
    진짜 잘그렸다
    너무 예 뻐요

[Trans] thank you sososo much you drew it well. it’s very beautiful

trans by wara@missAnews

imageimageimage

imageimage

• HumanBeingHumanBeing SingaporePosts: 6Member
    Hi I am new here from Singapore...this forum provides most info abt miss A as I observed and will like yo share something with you guys from youtube..couldn't understand it though but it is news abt suzy..great day and pls help to vote for Suzy at the Seoul international dramas awards..voying begins today 10th July. Great day!

Link:
  • HumanBeingHumanBeing SingaporePosts: 6Member
    psycho1010 wrote: »
    Hi I am new here from Singapore...this forum provides most info abt miss A as I observed and will like yo share something with you guys from youtube..couldn't understand it though but it is news abt suzy..great day and pls help to vote for Suzy at the Seoul international dramas awards..voying begins today 10th July. Great day!

Link:

Cr: 13h9y5t5h

edited July 2012

[Video] 120707 Miss A Congratulation message to ‘Tales Runner’

[Trans] 120707 Min tweets that today is Wonder Girls concert!

@missA_min: 오늘
    “원더걸스” 콘서트 !!!!!
    Let’s party !!!!!!!

Trans:

@missA_min: Today’s
    “Wonder Girls” concert !!!!!
    Let’s party !!!!!!!

[Instagram] 120707 Jia uploads a selca of her going to watch the Wonder Girls!

“Goin to watch the Wonder Girls!! ^^”

mjbaby0203: 

image[FANCAM] 120705 Miss A performing at Yeosu Expo

[Fantaken] 120708 Jia and Fei watching Wonder Girls Concert
    Source&Credit: http://tspn.tumblr.com

[Trans] 120708 Min and Suzy twitter conversation

@missA_Min : @MissA_Suzy 너 왔었어????”

[Trans]Did you come????(talking about WG’s concert)

@missA_Suzy : @missA_Min아니이이이 못갔어ㅠㅠ”

[Trans] Nooo i couldn’t go ㅠㅠ

trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120708 WG’s Sohee thanked Min for coming to Wonder Girls Concert

@WGSohee : @MissA_Min 요우! 오늘와줘서고마워요우-*

[Trans] yo! Thanks for coming today yo-*

trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120708 WG Sohee thanked Fei for coming to Wonder Girls Concert

@WGsohee: @missA_fei jintian xiexie jiejie-**

[Trans]sohee to fei: thank you for today jiejie (sister)

[Instagram] 120708 Min uploaded a picture of her super toes!

therealminnn: “Supper toes

[Instagram] 120708 Min snaps a photo with WG’s Yenny 

therealminnn At the WG concert !!!!!! Yenny언니랑 WG_Yenny

[Fantaken] 120707 Min watching Wonder Girls Concert

source&Credit : @sseol0719

[Trans] 120708 @missA_jia: ‘SIII stadium was so funny! finally it is open!!

@missA_Jia : SIII Stadium 짱 재미있어요! 드디어 공개합니다~ 완전 기대기대!!^^http://www.howtolivesmart.com/galaxys3

[Trans]SIII stadium was so funny! finally it is open!!

trans by sunhye@missAnews

[Instagram] 120709 Jia uploaded a picture 

mjbaby0203:  “Hi~little baby~~”

20120709-193413.jpg

[Trans] 120709 Min shows support for 2PM’s Wooyoung solo album

@missA_min : 솔로앨범 화이팅 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go 우영 go WY ~~~~~~~~

[Trans] solo album fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Wooyoung go WY ~~~~~~~~

trans by wara@missAnews

[Video] 120709 miss A 2012 Yeosu Expo “Pop Festival” interview

mjbaby0203 JYP sisters^^

imageimage

• YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,654Moderator

Miss A, 4 members with 4 different facial expressions

Group Miss A member Jia revealed an old photo taken with the members.

Jia tweeted on the 10th, “It’s been a long time~~ lol lol who is min talking to……???”, and she revealed the photo above.

In the photo, all four members of Miss A can be seen posing differently and with different facial expressions. Min is seen making a phone call, Suzy’s pretending to be annoyed at something or someone, Fei looks frustrated, and Jia’s getting a kick out of the members kidding around.

Netizens commented on Miss A’s group photo, “When was this? They do look younger don’t they”, “They all look so beautiful just like now”, I love the way Fei’s making her face”, and so on.

Source: OSEN via Nate

source: kpopfever

image image

edited July 2012

[Trans] 120710 Suzy shows support for 2PM’s Wooyoung Solo album

@MissA_Suzy : 우영오빠 Solo Sexy lady 쎅씨 레이디 들어봐요 bbb

[Trans] guys, try to listen to Wooyoung oppa’s Solo Sexy Lady bbb

trans by wara@missAnews

[Trans] 120710 Fei reminisce about JYP Sisters

@MissA_Jia : JYP  sisters^^

@MissA_Fei : @MissA_Jia 우와 . 옌날 생각난다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] uwa . i remember something about the past ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Trans] 120710 Where is Jia’s phone????

@missA_jia: 나 휴드폰 손에 잡구있는데……나 핸드폰은!?????나 핸드폰은!!!!????

[Trans' 120710 Fei shows support for WonderGirls Like Money

@missA_Fei : @WGsohee Wo kan le ! Fei chang hao ^^

[Trans] I saw. very good ^^

*Fei is referring to  WG’s Like Money

[Trans] 120710 Jia wished Heechul Happy Birthday on Weibo

@missAJia : @希天才 生日快乐!

[Trans] Happy Birthday ! 

[Trans] 120710 Fei practiced fencing for Idol Star Olympics

@missAFei 昨天练击剑练到今天全身肌肉酸痛 … 痛呀!![泪]

[Trans] practiced fencing yesterday till all my muscle hurts today … pain!!

trans by yixuan@MissAnews

source : Fei’s weibo

[Instagram] Jia latest photos 

mjbaby0203 ice cream party! ~~~

mjbaby0203 I love the way you put your lips on me ~

[Instagram] 120710 Min getting her make up done 

therealminnn Early morning 

[Info/Event] miss A upcoming showcase at Jakarta, Indonesia

miss A showcase at Jakarta, Indonesia

Date: August 31st, 2012
    Time: Starts at 8pm (Jakarta time)
    Venue: Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia

Seat plan:

Price:

• Tribun: IDR 350.000
    • Festival: IDR 600.000
    • Vip: IDR 900.000

Ticket sales: June 25th – July 5th by @thedailyconcert
    Online ticket sales by @kompasticket: Opens on June 27th (Wednesday), 10am (Jakarta time)

P/S: Ticket selling until tickets are sold out.

Tickets sellers:

One person is limited to buy 4 (four) tickets only.

Seating Plan: VIP Seats are limited to 500 people only.

“miss A will have a press conference also fan signing in Indonesia Showcase only for VIP seats buyers (with draw)”

Credits and shared info by: Sonicma Ent (@SonicmaENT), @kpopworlina@missAfacts

imageimage