Admin

Guest lallinachan

Thanks @Hanyi, @sqd66 and @viyra for your help and version of the facts^^

Here a recap
120605 MBC announce WGM shooting will resume
120606 DC rumored to be filming at Mango six
120608 LT in Taiwan
120609 SM Town
120610 LT is back in South-Corea (LT twitter: "headed straight to practice!!!")
120611 LT change color hair (blond)
120612 Minha posted a picture in twitter with Teukie (from the day of the WGM filming!!)
120616 (air)--- episode 22

We are sure that SuJu left for Taiwan in the very early afternoon of June 8 (thanks to @witeku), that leaves only three days. Yes, Sora has changed her nail polish but it could have happened during her changing outfit or maybe during an ipotetical break. And then as @virya suggested, Teukie could have gone to the practice room and then they filmed another day... I really don't know, but I rememberd Teukie was never seen in more than one day around  6 June. Remember that we were wondering if he was filming? well, maybe he was.
So FD, for now we still dont' know when and how many days (one or two)... I was doubting Teukie could be free in two days that near each other! He usually has a very busy schedule... was he keeping free just for Sora and their filming? that is a nice thought too.... suddenly I wish they met already two times^^

I was looking for LT pictures... and I found one that was posted on june 7 (but I don't know if it is in the same day or no) here:
tumblr_m596r3cLpC1rtct7co1_500.jpg
120607 Leeteuk

anyway @witeku: I checked that Leeteuk left for Taiwan later then Kyuhyun... Did you see if there were more flight for Taoyuan airport? well, maybe it's still not very probable he filmed the day he had to leave... if only I could see what hour does his watch show XD
594684474.jpg?key=770576&Expires=1340146

well... still nothing new I guess...

Detective FD... someone in this thread said that in Minha twitter (the one with the picture) she said Teukie was going to film in the room for WGM... am I wrong? If it is so, then we should check Minha movments too, just in case it could help... (?)

Thanks @Hanyi, @sqd66 and @viyra for your help and version of the facts^^

Here a recap

[color=#3333ff]120605 MBC announce WGM shooting will resume

120606 DC rumored to be filming at Mango six

120607 [/color]

120608 LT in Taiwan
120609 SM Town
120610 LT is back in South-Corea (LT twitter: "headed straight to practice!!!")
120611 LT change color hair (blond)
120612 Minha posted a picture in twitter with Teukie (from the day of the WGM filming!!)
120616 (air)--- episode 22

We are sure that SuJu left for Taiwan in the very early afternoon of June 8 (thanks to @witeku), that leaves only three days. Yes, Sora has changed her nail polish but it could have happened during her changing outfit or maybe during an ipotetical break. And then as @virya suggested, Teukie could have gone to the practice room and then they filmed another day... I really don't know, but I rememberd Teukie was never seen in more than one day around  6 June. Remember that we were wondering if he was filming? well, maybe he was.

So FD, for now we still dont' know when and how many days (one or two)... I was doubting Teukie could be free in two days that near each other! He usually has a very busy schedule... was he keeping free just for Sora and their filming? that is a nice thought too.... suddenly I wish they met already two times^^

I was looking for LT pictures... and I found one that was posted on june 7 (but I don't know if it is in the same day or no) here:

tumblr_m596r3cLpC1rtct7co1_500.jpg

120607 Leeteuk

anyway @witeku: I checked that Leeteuk left for Taiwan later then Kyuhyun... Did you see if there were more flight for Taoyuan airport? well, maybe it's still not very probable he filmed the day he had to leave... if only I could see what hour does his watch show XD

594684474.jpg?key=770576&Expires=1340146

well... still nothing new I guess...

why can't it be that they met at the house...went to practice the dance with the instructor one day  and then went to the place to check the outfits later in the same day or another day?

I think it's hard for leeteuk to do a whole day taping with WGM with his busy schedule.

Actually it isn't important when they met..it is important that they met and practiced dance and tried on outfits together.

It's just a fun thing to scrutinize the episodes and try to get clues..in the grand scheme of things its importance may not be much.

Guest lallinachan

Of course we are just having fun^^ It doesn't really matter when they filmed, but that they filmed^^
It is just to have fun with the investigation, also we have seen that many times we could get more informations about DC^^
@viyra: your connection with the same date is good! It is a possibility of course^^

@sqd66 I don't think it is probable that they tryied the outfits after their dance lesson, because:
- they showed they could not make a tango ;) (the movement Teukie did were learned during starking for a gag with Boom- I posted their video in this thread and it showed the same "leg movement"),
- Teukie referred to their last experience with tango (from ep 20) and it would have been more normal to refer to their dance practice with the teacher (if they already had it).
- And Sora was wearing the same outfit (green shirt and all)...
so I still think they:
1) met at the house - went to the shop
2) changing outfits the same day(maybe after a break, since they had to prepare the shop in order to do the filming.

Now, trying to add some informations: I was checking the troupe.
?action=view&current=ehik.jpgehik.jpg

see in the behind, the man just up the head of Minha with a red with white stipes (it is just barely visible couse he has a lot of light on him)... well see if in your opinion he could be this one (in the mirror):

2a76afp.jpg

well, it is a possibility. If so, that would mean their first meeting and their changing outfits are the same day that Minha took that picture in the dance room. That doesn't mean they could have just prepared the room and then filmed another day... I guess we'll have more clues with next episode^^
goodnight FD <3

?action=view&current=ehik.jpg

Guest janetv

let's not think about when did they filmed as long as they met again and started filming that would be enough....

anyways WGM MC Jake just twitted they're filming WGM today @jake82054 좋은아침입니다...!오늘은 우결 녹화 가는날입니다..즐거운 하루가 될수있도록 오늘도 나나잘하자!!^^

@lallinachan, are you referring to flight from seoul to taiwan on the 8th? I think the arrangment is almost the same. Kyuhyun taking the very early morning flight and the other suju members including Leeteuk is taking a noon flight. I'm accessing via mobile now so I can't give you the screen cap. But hope this helps :)

@janetv, thx for the info! We're just doing this investigation thingy to kill the time waiting for next saturday's episode. I enjoy spazzing things about them and you always giving us latest info from them. Hehe. Thanks dear!

Guest Hanyi

@lallinachan & @witeku: Departure flights of SM artists (Time shown was Taiwan time, all departing on 10 June 2012, to convert into KST, pls add one hour):

Kangta, Kyuhyun (SJ) - CI160, EDT:0745 am

EXO: TG634, EDT:1250 pm

Boa, TVXQ, SJ, GG: OZ712, EDT:1330 pm

SHINee, f(x): BR160, EDT 1515 pm

I have the thought that the MC panel filmed WGM twice because the supporting female MC Na Young did not show up during the Dimple Couple's part but she was there when Woojung's part was aired.  Anyway, don't take it too serious as the investigation is just for fun and creation of the timeline. 

@lalla: good luck to your meeting with professor!

since we are trying to kill time until the next episode, here I come:

@Hanyi - MC Na Yong was at the DC segment - she even mentioned something about LT's chest.  I don't watch WooJoong so I won't know if she was there or not.

It is still impossible for LeeTeuk to come to the house in a red tee - practice the dance with a white shirt - then chenge back to the red tee and go to the shoppe.

isn't this fun?  as long as we are not fighting then we are okay - so FDs - HWAITING until Saturday again!  And I am hoping for a blast in the next episode.  Actually, I am hoping DC would do something like what the Muhan Girls did when they danced as guests at Dancing With The Stars = they did the short and simple tango - then danced to the tune of Moulan Rouge and then the swing to finish it off.

When I saw LT wear the navy attire, I was thinking he can wear that to do the tango and strip it off to show the see-through so they can dance the samba; and same thing with Sora, she can wear the black one with the big slit on the side and strip the bottom off to show a short skirt with dangling decos for the next dance number.  waaahhh!!  so many wishes!!  this is the effect of not seeing them together for 4 months!!

Edit:  @Hanyi - makes sense on the changes; the ring necklace disappeared along with the bangles or bracelets - to properly accentuate the outfits she's been trying on.

@sqd66 - as I posted earlier - don't care how or when or where they did it - glad they filmed and made us all happy!!

Guest Hanyi

@viyra: Hugs.  Yes, we are not fighting to win over our views.  The discussion is for us to kill time and keep this thread live.  I need to rewatch again to look for Na Young next time. 

Have FDs noticed that Sora wore the ring with the necklace when they window-shopped but it was gone (probably with her bracelets) after she had put on the dancing outfits?  So my another hypothesis is that for better overall appearance, Sora took off the bracelets and necklace AND put on darker nail polish to match with the two pairs of sandal-like dancing shoes.  Another round of discussion?  

:-?

@hanyi, yes. Thanks for the info, that is more accurate for @lallinachan to more investigate :D

@lallinachan, gudluck meeting your professor too.

Anyway, for the red toenails, is it probable for her to wear something like 'instant' toenails cutex? They hv something like that right? I've left those things for years now so I don't really keep up with the trend. But if its really, maybe Sora's wearing it when she changing the dress to compliment it since the dress is all silver. She got some sense with fashion right?

As for the ring, I saw she's wearing it at home, heading to tango shop but its not there when they are doing the dance. Probably she removed it when she's trying those different dresses and not wearing it again for the dance practice. I don't remember seeing her wearing the ring with the dressses. Probably somebody can confirm?

Guest koreaTSL

Many people looked teuk&sora on location today ^^

It takes approximately two hours by bus from Seoul to NAMI ISLAND

It is a good place to date *^^*

Guest elijawol

@koreaTSL wow!!! Thank you!!That's a great news.. do you think you can get a picture of them in Nami Island? Wow!!!! I'm getting more excited!!!!

Guest k_craze

Hi*^^*

Teuk&Sora are filming in NAMI ISLAND now ^_______^

NAMI ISLAND web site : http://www.namisum.com/

So happy!  Thanks for the news! 

That means they have honeymoon.  I hope there is a wedding photo shoot for memory sake :)

OMG!  Nami Island was on my list when I went to Korea last year bcoz I was a fan of Winter Sonata, but didn't make it!  What are they doing there?  Are they on their honeymoon already?  Sora said she wanted to travel together.  And this is good news which means they have been filming non-stop.  I know there is a sea in Nami Island and they can ride the boat too.  This is going to be a romantic trip!!  This is the kind of trip that LT wants - somewhere where they can be alone for a while - where it is quiet.  But, Park Jung-Soo, there are trees too but they are too tall that means you can't throw away your clothes!!

@koreaTSL - kamsahamnida!!  it is really good that we have a DC fan from Korea.  This makes me anticipate more for the next episodes!!  yayy!!

Edit:  @angels_natdylax05 - yes, I was there for a week in March 2011; went to visit all the historical palaces and DMZ.  I couldn't book a short tour to Namison that's why I missed it.  Can't find anybody to join me in the tour.