Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Replies

• jcsmarkjcsmark WonderlandPosts: 3,253Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    Congrats WG for their 2nd win on MBC Show Champion!

Like This topped Melon Daily Chart for the 7th consecutive day (June 13th-19th)
    Credit Melon

------------------------

Wonder Girls Sunye: “My Boyfriend Helps Me Out in Life Overall”

Sunye who is the leader of the Wonder Girls revealed that her boyfriend is somebody that helps out in all aspects of her life.

On June 19, the Wonder Girls revealed a lot about themselves at the “Wonder Girls Interview” which was held at the Imperial Palace Hotel. When asked about her boyfriend Sunye replied, “We are in a happy relationship. He is giving me help not only in music but in life overall. I’ve said this before on a broadcast but it is a different concept from dating when you are in your teens. This is such a happy event in my life, and also a thankful one at that.”

She continued, “Although one might think that it is a bit early, I think this is the right time. That is why I mustered up the courage to confess that I was in a relationship. Thank you so much. My boyfriend is Haiti but WIFI doesn’t work that well there. That is why we are having a difficult long distance relationship. (Laugh) We still use e-mail to keep in touch.”

On June 3 the Wonder Girls released their new single “Like This.”

Credit http://www.soompi.com/2012/06/19/wonder-girls-sunye-my-boyfriend-helps-me-out-in-life-overall/

----------------------

Another article, Yeeun adds that the rest of the members aren't dating

Wonder Girls’ Sun expresses her gratitude towards her boyfriend

Wonder Girls‘ leader Sun revealed how head-over-heels she is for her boyfriend.

When asked about her boyfriend during the ‘Wonder Girls Interview’ held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul on the 19th, Sun revealed, “Our relationship is going well. He not only helps me with my music career, but with almost every aspect of my life. Although I already spoke about it on broadcast, I don’t feel like this is a relationship that you experience as a teenager. This is a joyful and thankful happening in my life.”

“Although some might find this to be too early, I find that this came at the appropriate time. That is why I took the courage to make a confession. I am so thankful,” she added expressing her gratitude for her boyfriend.

“My boyfriend is in the IT field, but is currently in a place where the Wi-Fi doesn’t work well. That is why we’re struggling to date [laughs]. But we often communicate through email.”

Yenny also cleared up the relationship status of the other members, “Except for Sun, all of the other members do not have boyfriends.”

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls have been topping charts with their latest single, “Like This“, and plan to kick off their tour in Asia starting in Seoul this July.

Source + image: OSEN

Credit http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/wonder-girls-sun-expresses-her-gratitude-towards-her-boyfriend

MarilorihappydestinyYoyorenny_1027ladyluckkpatienceeosinhrmmmhumwgdaebaknunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisaqsslavesalinaclementenikaumaajohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedpokerfacefacebookthepokerfacebookavatarkorra
  • YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,577Moderator

edited June 2012
    Wonder Girls say, “We’re happy to go head-to-head with Big Bang”

Wonder Girls gave their thoughts on competing against Big Bang on the charts.

The Wonder Girls released a new mini-album, Wonder Party, on June 3 with “Like This” as its lead track. On the same day, Big Bang also released a special album, Still Alive. The rivalry between two groups are receiving favorable reviews.

At an interview with news reporters on June 19, the Wonder Girls said, “It must be a lie if we say we didn’t care about Big Bang’s new album, which was released on the same day and time with ours. But we’re happy because we’re friendly rivals. It’s our first time to go head-to-head with Big Bang. There were a few times we promoted our albums on the same period of time, but this time, we released our new albums on the same day and time. We, of course, cared a lot about it.”

Ye Eun said, “We made this album for many people to enjoy rather than to win. We’re happy that our ranking is getting higher week by week. But we don’t think we can always top the charts.”

It’s quite unusual that such popular idol groups as Big Bang and Wonder Girls release albums on the same day and time. It’s commented that the rivalry between two groups helped both groups receive wide attention and also promote their albums.

The Wonder Girls will soon hold a flashmob festival under the title of “Let’s dance and enjoy together.” Having attracted many people’s attention with easy choreography, the Wonder Girls will also hold a live concert on July 7.

Wonder Girls’ So Hee: “My stylist told me to wear an odd pair of socks”

Wonder Girls’ So Hee recently talked about the reason she wears odd pairs of socks.

In the June 19 episode of MBC Music’s Show Champion, which will air live at 7:00 p.m., So Hee talks about her tattooed stockings and her odd pair of socks.

So Hee previously appeared on a music program and performed their new song “Like This.” She drew a lot of attention by wearing tattooed stockings.

Many people thought she got a tattoo on her legs but it was just a pair of stockings with a unique pattern, which are hard to see in Korea.

When So Hee was asked why she wore an odd pair of socks, she replied, “I just needed a medium for my stockings. It was my stylist’s idea.” More talk about her tattooed stockings and an odd pair of socks will air on the show.

Besides the Wonder Girls, Dalshabet, Dalmatian, G.NA, A pink, M.I.B, VIXX, A-JAX, Juniel, and BOB4 will appear on the show to give vivid performances.

The show airs live every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

Wonder Girls to hold ‘Flash mob event’ on June 24

Girl group Wonder Girls will hold a ‘Flash mob event’ for their song “Like This.”

On June 19, the group’s agency, JYP Entertainment, said that the Wonder Girls will hold a ‘Flash mob event’ on June 24 at 7:00 p.m. in Seoul. Anyone who wants to join the event can gather at the venue.

The agency says, “We decided to hold the event to share some fun with our fans. We hope that many people can make happy memories with the Wonder Girls this summer.”

The group will also hold the ‘Flash mob Festival.’

People can take a video of themselves performing in a group flash mob, which appeared in a music video for the Wonder Girls, and upload it on YouTube.

The group has received applications for the festival since June 11 and the deadline for applications is June 25. The video should be titled “Like This” with an explanation and address. Then the video should be sent to wglikethis@gmail.com.

The Wonder Girls will choose 10 winners and the winners will be able to perform “Like This” at JYP Center Practicing Room and the video of them performing will be uploaded on the group’s official YouTube channel.

Sunye, “My boyfriend’s a positive influence in my life”

Group Wonder Girls‘ leader Sunye revealed how she feels about her boyfriend.

Sunye was asked a question regarding her boyfriend during the ‘Wonder Girls Interview’ event held at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul on the 19th. Sunye stated, “We’re doing good. He’s not only a positive influence in my music, but a positive influence in my life. I’ve already mentioned this on a TV program, but we’re not in a relationship with the mindset of teenagers. It’s a very happy and thankful thing in my life.” (The exact translation was “he is a help in my life”, but in the context that she’s speaking the closest description in English is that he’s a positive influence in her life).

Sunye continued, “Some may think timing-wise it may be a little too early, but I believe the timing is adequate. That’s why I mustered up the courage to make the confession. I’m very thankful”, and she revealed how serious she is about her boyfriend.

Sunye added, “My boyfriend’s in Haiti right now but that region’s Wi-Fi coverage is very spotty. We’re dating in a difficult situation (laughs) but we keep in touch via emails.”

Yeeun was also present at the interview event and she stated, “Aside from Sunye no one in the group has a boyfriend.” She then was asked if she would publicly reveal her relationship if she got a boyfriend and she answered, “I’m not sure. That’s something that needs to be decided between the two parties involved and I can’t decide on my own when I don’t even have a boyfriend”, and she made everyone at the event burst into laughter.

Wonder Girls will continue the promotion of their new song ‘Like This’ for another month and in July they’ll start their Asian Tour starting with the concert in Seoul.

Source: OSEN via Nate

source: 1, 2, 3, 4

image image

renny_1027ladyluckkic3chubb3hrmmmhumwgdaebaknunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisasalinaclementeqsslaveomgitscrystalnikaumaajohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • jcsmarkjcsmark WonderlandPosts: 3,253Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    Photos from MBC Show Champion

Credit as tagged

renny_1027Yoyohrmmmhumnunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisasalinaclementeomgitscrystalnikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • wendysmarkwendysmark Posts: 81Member

Wonder Girls’ Sun expresses her gratitude towards her boyfriend

Wonder Girls‘ leader Sun revealed how head-over-heels she is for her boyfriend.

When asked about her boyfriend during the ‘Wonder Girls Interview’ held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul on the 19th, Sun revealed, “Our relationship is going well. He not only helps me with my music career, but with almost every aspect of my life. Although I already spoke about it on broadcast, I don’t feel like this is a relationship that you experience as a teenager. This is a joyful and thankful happening in my life.”

“Although some might find this to be too early, I find that this came at the appropriate time. That is why I took the courage to make a confession. I am so thankful,” she added expressing her gratitude for her boyfriend.

“My boyfriend is in the IT field, but is currently in a place where the Wi-Fi doesn’t work well. That is why we’re struggling to date [laughs]. But we often communicate through email.”

Yenny also cleared up the relationship status of the other members, “Except for Sun, all of the other members do not have boyfriends.”

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls have been topping charts with their latest single, “Like This“, and plan to kick off their tour in Asia starting in Seoul this July.

Source + image: OSEN

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/wonder-girls-sun-expresses-her-gratitude-towards-her-boyfriend

renny_1027ic3chubb3hrmmmhumnunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisauroraborealisasalinaclementeqsslaveomgitscrystalkenshin_kaurunikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

[Live Version 2] 120618 Wonder Girls - Like This @ Younha Radio
    credits pikeyenny4

^ You can hear the girls voice clearly.

image image

wgsticktogetherpatienceeosinrenny_1027n_smileMarilorihrmmmhumnunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisauroraborealisanikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneVenusValentineselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

edited June 2012
    I posted these pictures before, but I can't find it anymore. I'm guessing that it was deleted or flagged too many times. 

Wonder Girls at Super Junior Kiss The Radio “Blood donation concert” 

image image

ic3chubb3happydestinyhrmmmhumposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisasalinaclementenikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • wgdaebakwgdaebak Posts: 27Member

Gareth Pugh, Short Sleeve T-shirt

$417 $325 via thecorner

thanks to 24/7

Twenty 8 Twelve, Safore Skirt

$289 via farfetch

cr: wonder-fashion@tumblr

MarilorijcsmarkposeidondeboisauroraborealisasalinaclementenikaumaapatheticloserajohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinselanarawhrmmmhummostvisitedpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
    edited June 2012

wow..splendid photoshot by yubin..
    cr: wonder girls @tumblr

Urban Outfitters, Truly Madly Deeply Rebel Muscle Tee

$29 via Urban Outfitters

cr :wonder-fashion@tumblr

:-bd :-bd

Marilorirenny_1027jcsmarkladyluckkhrmmmhumfreakloverxxnunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisHeartLuvauroraborealisasalinaclementeomgitscrystalnikaumaapatheticloserajohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

edited June 2012
    Sohee for Elle! (updated with better quality)

credits as tagged

image image

renny_1027meiskpatiencewonderdaylovechanniecakeshappydestinyladyluckkYoyonunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisasalinaclementeqsslaveomgitscrystalnikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckAlbie_rawrjohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • wonderdaylovewonderdaylove Where the beat isPosts: 482Member

IDOL

Congrats to the girls for taking out 1st place! Niceeeee~

Ohmagoodness check out Sohee! Loving this girls photo spread, anticipating the HQ scans..shot for sharing! My favorites:
    http://imgur.com/Ejb2g
    http://i.imgur.com/vAcOk.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/WTWZa.jpg
    Looking good, work it!

Ahh it's good to see Sunye is happy and content with her man..it really is a good time for them.
    Wonder Girls FTW!!

Kudos to all those sharing pics, news, translations etc..let's keep it moving~
    "Don't forget your roots my friend yeah~, don't forget you family yeah~
    The ones who made you, the ones that brought you here.."
    renny_1027ic3chubb3poseidondeboissalinaclementeomgitscrystalnikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckVenusValentinereddumplinmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • strawberrysoheestrawberrysohee Posts: 127Member, New Member
    Sohee and Yoobin photoshoot really got my nerve. Sohee keeps cute but classy in the same time and Yoobin so smexy not trashy. Hope Yeeun Sun and Lim will have photoshoot too. And CONGRATS TO our lovely dearly WONDER GIRLS♪\(´▿`♪)♬(♪´▿`)/

hrmmmhumfreakloverxxrenny_1027nunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisauroraborealisanikaumaapatheticloserajohannestheonereddumplinmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • hrmmmhumhrmmmhum Posts: 774Member

IDOL

Yup, it'd be nice to see 2YeLim photoshoots, too! omg, Sohee :O she has such a thin waist/thin limbs. She's showing cleavage =O xO She and Yubin look gorgeous!

isn't SunMi in this? I see her with her So Hot look/red hair/bangs/pink lipstick to the upper left of JYP (who is on the right end of the pic, although it seems that the person who made it split it up by family and put JYP Nation mostly on the left). That's really cool!

It was also nice to see her hanging out with WG

266 (385×817)

cr: mnet's website
    renny_1027ic3chubb3nunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisauroraborealisasalinaclementenikaumaastrawberrysoheepatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

Official photos of Yubin and JJ Project for CeCi!

source: wondergirls fb

image image

renny_1027eosinic3chubb3nunanuanunanuaposeidondeboisauroraborealisanikaumaaladyluckkpatheticloserawonderstruckVenusValentinereddumplinhrmmmhummostvisitedpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

edited June 2012
    SNSD’s Taeyeon, 4Minute’s Hyun Ah, Miss A’s Suzy, and Wonder Girls’ So Hee as men’s favorite types

SNSD’s Taeyeon, 4Minute’s Hyun Ah, Miss A’s Suzy, and Wonder Girls’ So Hee were recently selected as the favorite girl group members of the men in their 20s and 30s.

In the episode of MBC Music’s Show! Champion that aired on June 19, the names of four girl group members selected by the men in their 20s and 30s as their favorite were released.

In the episode of Show! Champion that aired in April, female college students selected Big Bang’s T.O.P, CN Blue’s Jung Young Hwa, 2PM’s Wooyoung, and SHINee’s Taemin as their favorite idol group members.

The show surveyed men in their 20s and 30s on the street for their favorite girl group members.

Among thirty girl group members, the men selected four that represent four different types: a sexy style, an innocent style, a chic style, and a lovely style.

As a result, the men selected Hyun Ah as a sexy style, Suzy as an innocent style, So Hee as a chic style, and Taeyeon as a lovely style.

On the show, Wonder Girls, Dal Shabet, Dalmatian, G.NA, A Pink, M.I.B, VIXX, A-JAX, Juniel, and BOB4 made a guest appearance and performed.

MBC Music’s Show! Champion airs on every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

source: en.korea

image image

renny_1027wgdaebaknunanuanunanuahappydestinyposeidondeboisfreakloverxxauroraborealisasalinaclementenikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
  • KimJongKookieKimJongKookie JiYongsWifey HoustonPosts: 4,802Member

IDOL

edited June 2012
    Love Sohee's photos for Elle! very simple and cute. As for Yubin's for CeCi I'm not really feeling the styling, but she still looks pretty.  

It's nice how Sunye speaks so highly of her boyfriend and it's great that he's bringing so much positivity and love into her life. I'll be so happy if they stay together till the end.  :x 

Yoyoposeidondeboisauroraborealisasalinaclementekenshin_kaurunikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheonereddumplinselanarawmostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebook
    edited June 2012

image image

image image

image image

image  image image  

cr : wonder girls _tumblr

nunanuanunanuarenny_1027poseidondeboismeiskKDIKauroraborealisawonderdaylovesalinaclementeomgitscrystalnikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawhrmmmhummostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra
    edited June 2012

wonder girls @comeback m countdown backstage..

cr :bluebirdsfly9 @ youtube

one of the cover for like this by jitrui..he cover the song with drum 
    "Like This" cover

"Be my baby" cover

:-bd

cr :jitrui @ youtube

nunanuanunanuarenny_1027poseidondeboismeiskNethaaauroraborealisawonderdaylovesalinaclementenikaumaahappydestinywonderstruckjohannestheoneshika22VenusValentinereddumplinselanarawhrmmmhumtheredsunpokerfacefacebook

1st Look magazine highlighted the pair of shorts Sohee, IU, and Krystal all wore.

souce: 1st look

image image

renny_1027poseidondeboismeiskNethaaauroraborealisasalinaclementeomgitscrystalnikaumaastrawberrysoheepatheticloserawonderstruckjohannestheonereddumplinselanarawhrmmmhumtheredsunpokerfacefacebookavatarkorra

• Oh Mind!!!!! Now

Wonder girls on

# 1 Melon
    # 1 Mnet
    # 1 Ollehmusic

Good job and Unbelievable to become like this ^^

renny_1027nunanuanunanuawonderfulyndachanniecakeshappydestinyposeidondeboismeiskfreakloverxxNethaasavoir vivreauroraborealisawonderdaylovesalinaclementeqsslaveomgitscrystalkenshin_kaurunikaumaapatheticloserawonderstruckseymoreanitajohannestheoneVenusValentinereddumplinselanarawhrmmmhummostvisitedtheredsunpokerfacefacebookthepokerfacebook