[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest ramyunfave

wah! i've fallen in love with ricsung! hyesung's my bias but damn it, seeing hyesung and eric together make my heart flutter!

Guest sunnydays.

Found this on tumblr, so I thought i'd share it here.

tumblr_m579z0FlzF1rscl2po1_500.png

(around 5:35)

"In 2004 Dong Wan mentioned that Eric will ask the person that really dislikes him whether she/he likes him or poop…

8 years later on ShinBang…..

Right on Dong Wan!" 

(credit here)

HAHAHAHA so great. :D 

Guest Bellatina

@sunnydays. lol watched that few weeks ago or so.. Funny episode!! :] Glad to know Shinhwa truly remain unchanged throughout the years :D

Regarding MNet Ranking.. So glad we increased by like 1% at the least and I only found out the Ranking less than a day ago. Well we got 20 days left.. Shinhwa fighting!!

Guest midnightgirl

Hey guys, about the Mnet rank voting... I found that you can use as many accounts as you want for a laptop in a day. There's no restriction on the amount of accounts you can use to vote in a day on one computer unlike with Mnet Countdown where they restrict you to 10 votes per IP address (saves you the hassle of having to find another computer to use).
Plus, if you use the same account the next day, all of your selections are saved so you don't have to go through the hassle of re-clicking for each category too!!! 

It might sound like a lot of work to make new accounts, but I found that making twitter accounts is really easy. You don't need a legitimate email cause they don't check. I think I'm at 20 twitter accounts right now lol. A little embarrassing to admit, but if that means trying to get Shinhwa this win then I don't care!!!

Hey guys, about the Mnet rank voting... I found that you can use as many accounts as you want for a laptop in a day. There's no restriction on the amount of accounts you can use to vote in a day on one computer unlike with Mnet Countdown where they restrict you to 10 votes per IP address (saves you the hassle of having to find another computer to use).
Plus, if you use the same account the next day, all of your selections are saved so you don't have to go through the hassle of re-clicking for each category too!!! 

It might sound like a lot of work to make new accounts, but I found that making twitter accounts is really easy. You don't need a legitimate email cause they don't check. I think I'm at 20 twitter accounts right now lol. A little embarrassing to admit, but if that means trying to get Shinhwa this win then I don't care!!!

Guest lyn487

Hi! Any Filipino here who will come to Shinhwa Singapore concert on June 16? I will watch the concert and I don't have anyone I can share a hotel accommodation, maybe someone here could join me?

Read someone's tweet yesterday. It said that SONEs swarming the vote helping their younger brothers..
:(  .

Sooooo, where we can find help?? TeenTop fandom (dont know what they called, i only know SMTown family fandom) maybe??

Guest midnightgirl

Teen Top fans are called Angels right?? Talked with some fans online and some international VIPs asked SHCJ if we want to form an alliance with them for voting to which we have agreed. Some ELFs have also proposed an alliance though that one might be harder to establish since they'll be going against their own company. 
But yeah, so for now I am officially voting Shinhwa + Big Bang in their categories :)
The % difference between Shinhwa and SHINee might be going down... but the actual voting gap is increasing. Right now it's a ~30,000 difference =(. Hope we SHCJ can lessen the difference and get them the win! If we can't, I will be happy knowing I gave it my all.
Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo hwaiting!

Guest ramyunfave

@lyn487, i'm coming to the concert woohoo! but i already booked a hostel-way cheaper than a hotel since ill only be staying overnight. would you like to book in the same hostel?

Guest Bellatina

Teen Top fans are called Angels right?? Talked with some fans online and some international VIPs asked SHCJ if we want to form an alliance with them for voting to which we have agreed. Some ELFs have also proposed an alliance though that one might be harder to establish since they'll be going against their own company. 

But yeah, so for now I am officially voting Shinhwa + Big Bang in their categories

:)

The % difference between Shinhwa and SHINee might be going down... but the actual voting gap is increasing. Right now it's a ~30,000 difference =(. Hope we SHCJ can lessen the difference and get them the win! If we can't, I will be happy knowing I gave it my all.
Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo hwaiting!