What do you spend most of your money on?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocolatepocky

foooooooooooooooooooooooddddd. and gas. yup. pretty much.

i am much more inclined to make my tummy happy than my wallet/bank account happy. ^^

Guest happygal2011

travel, clothings, makeup, bags, shoes...all those woman stuff...my mum keep nagging me for not able to save my money...haiz...

Guest mysoompiname

Not counting the necessities like food, drinks, or gas. I spend a lot of money on cologne, I have a cologne collection.

Guest z00m

Hmm... School, gym, clothes, shoes, food and new technology/apps. Also, I have a habit of buying stuff for my friends when they are broke. I'm to nice lol

Guest meilove

used to be makeup makeup makeup. [ i work at Ulta]

but i told myself no more and to spend money on clothes because i always have nothing to wear.

but since forever it's been FOOD FOOD and now that it's less makeup, it's more clothes and leaning towards technology as well =)...and still FOOD

Guest dolcedor.

Used to be clothes, but I've accumulated so many clothes I don't have room for it all.

So now I've stopped going shopping so much and now I spend most of my money on eating out.

Guest jolynjolyn12

food,clothes....anything what the girl likes....
I always think that I waste money,but I always can not control myself.....

Archived