Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest Happy_Day

^ me too!! from the previews, it looks as if there is this huge misunderstanding, and junjihyun loves the ugly dude and jungwoosung. if it ends up with jungwoosung dying.. and junjihyun and the ugly dude happily ever after...... i'm gonna b so disappointed. lol.

i wanna kno who she ends up with.

^ me too!! from the previews, it looks as if there is this huge misunderstanding, and junjihyun loves the ugly dude and jungwoosung. if it ends up with jungwoosung dying.. and junjihyun and the ugly dude happily ever after...... i'm gonna b so disappointed. lol.

i wanna kno who she ends up with.

i can only tell u, she realize she loves jung woo sung in the end. there is not much about the "ugly dude", he doesn't have too much screentime..

Guest Happy_Day

^ oh yay! thanks!!!! how does she "realize"?.. the only reason she loved the ugly dude was because she thot he was the one leaving her the flowers and protecting her.. and when she found out it wasn't him, was that when she changed her mind?

sorry bout "ugly dude"; i don't kno his name. lol!

Guest vondunker

moogles:

Probably. Yeah, i agreed with you. And her movies sell, really sell. Btw the Diasy preview is out in Singapore tonight. Haha im gonna ring my friends up.

cjoey:

I totally get what you trying to put across. Yeah though shes may not be a hot topic here, many still visit the box office for JJH. Did you notice theres quite a no. of korean movies hitting the cinemas these days.

just a question, im sorry if i sound like a noob, but does anybody here know any place where i can download the subs for my sassy girl and the movie, too?

hey!! i have ithe subs.

My Sassy Girl Subs Download YSI LINK Left Click.

for the movie, i think alot clubboxs have them. For instance: http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy u can try this.

^ oh yay! thanks!!!! how does she "realize"?.. the only reason she loved the ugly dude was because she thot he was the one leaving her the flowers and protecting her.. and when she found out it wasn't him, was that when she changed her mind?

sorry bout "ugly dude"; i don't kno his name. lol!

she found that jws has the painting. the painting that she gave as a sign of gratitude for building the bridge for her. so she knows he's the one who secretly protects her.

as for the ugly dude, hmmm...as i said he has very very little screentime, so he's not too important in the show. u'll get what I mean when u watch the movie.

Did you notice theres quite a no. of korean movies hitting the cinemas these days.

yup, but not all Korean movies are in the cinemas, only the popular ones..even The King and the Clown is not released yet.

Guest jhing

Thanks for the beautiful JJH wallie/calendar, CK! I miss her heaps. I hope she'll be able to do at least one Korean tv series before leaving for the US. A romantic comedy one would be great! With Lee Dong Wook or Hyun Bin or Kwon Sang Woo would be even better. :D

posted in News Thread by jangfa

The most popular actors for the first half of 2006: Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyun

[Yonhap News, 2006-04-18 19:40]

[seoul, Yonhap News, Kang Jong-hoon reporter]

Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyun were selected as the most popular male and female actors recently. In singer section, Rain and Lee Hyo-lee and in comedian section Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Hye-ryun took the 1st places.

Lee’s PR and Research Limited conducted survey on the popularity of entertainers from March 25th to 31st to 1335 people, male and female from 15 to 65 years old, in 5 big cities nationwide.

In male actor category, Jang Dong-gun with 17.2% of total votes took the 1st place; retained his position at last year’s second half, followed by Kwon Sang-woo (5.4%), Lee Jun-ki (4.4%), Ahn Sung-ki (4.3%), and Bae Yong-joon (3.6%).

Complete list of top 10 for male actor category:

1. Jang Dong-gun (17.2%)

2. Kwon Sang-woo (5.4%)

3. Lee Jun-ki (4.4%)

4. Ahn Sung-ki (4.3%)

5. Bae Yong-joon (3.6%)

6. Won Bin

7. Cha Seung-won

8. Jung Woo-sung

9. Jo In-sung

10. Choi Boo-ram

Female actor category:

1. Jeon Ji-hyun (9.2%)

2. Lee Young-ae (7.4%)

3. Moon Geun-yeong (5.6%)

4. Kim Ha-neul (4.8%)

5. Kim Tae-hee (4.5%)

6. Song Yoon-ah

7. Yoon Eun-hye

8. Song Hye-kyo

9. Kim Hye-soo

10. Chae Si-ra

Male Singer category:

1. Rain (19.0%)

2. Kim Joong-gook (6.6%)

3. Tae Jin-a (4.4%)

4. Dong Ban Shin Ki (3.8%)

5. SG Wannabe (3.8%)

6. Hyun Chul

7. Jo Yong-pil

8. Fly to the Sky

9. Yoon Do-hyun

10. Lee Seung-ki

Female Singer category:

1. Lee Hyo-lee (15.6%)

2. Lee Soo-yung (13.8%)

3. Chae Yeon (8.1%)

4. BoA (6.8%)

5. Jang Yoon-jung (6.8%)

6. Hyun Sook

7. Ku Mi

8. Lee Mi-ja

9. Lee Sun-hee

10. Jang Na-ra.

The most suitable star for CF model

The result of survey on “the most suitable star for TV advertisement model” conducted by Brand38 research institute to 1,235 residents of Seoul, male and female above 15 years old, from 2 to 8 March 2006 (6 days):

1. Lee Hyo-ri, 3.97%

2. Jeon Ji-hyun, 3.89%

3. Jang Dong-gun, 3.65%

4. Lee Jun-ki, 3.56%

5. Yoo Jae-suk, 3.24% (comedian)

6. Park Ji-sung, 2.91% (soccer player)

7. Kim Tae-hee, 2.51%

8. Lee Young-ae, 1.70%

9. Rain and Song Hye-kyo (tied), 1.94%

Guest jhing

Wow!! tons of pics! Thanks CK! Piper! HatinhNhi! quteacho!

And she's still the most popular actress in Korea eventhough she's only done Daisy this year. I'd love to see her in a tv drama. TV viewers in other Asian countries will surely adore her and her popularity as an actress will increase some more.

Thanks for the great news quteacho!