[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

1517_t2.jpg

Is this the same pen as CG?

The one she used when she was riding in the car with Shin when they went to school after they got married? I think it is. I want to have it too! Ahuhuuhu!

I miss Goong again! I really can't get enough of this series. It's one series that you can keep on watching repeatedly without getting bored or tired. You'll just find yourself more in love with it and it's going to make you want to watch it more. GOONG withdrawal is a myth. I can't do it! I tried but I failed hahaha!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graciexbaby

i saw some recent news about JJH on Youtube and he was with this other girl. Iono if its a new drama or movie coz i dont know korean so i didnt understand what they were saying. they have chinese subs but my chinese is not even that good to read so fast. :tears: all i saw was JJH with this other girl and they're doing scenes. I think they both play artists (painters) and showed some goong clips. im HOPING its not a part of goong2 and that other girl is chaekyung's competitor or something or she plays chaekyung's character. omg!! someone tell me about it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrECFU8J0-I

there's the link

this is just a green tea cf (commercial) that he shot while he was doing goong. the girl is han hyo joo, who is currently the main character in spring waltz. the story in the commercial is about two art students.the girl likes the guy but the guy has another girl and she's kinda disappointed. They show you scenes from goong to just compare what she says about his character to shin's character. They also showed you scenes from goong because the reporter asked what his "wife" would think about him doing the cf with another girl. He joked around and said it didn't really matter because she's having an affair with yul. Then they showed you scenes of how their love story's going so far to explain what the "affair" was.

Guest White Tulip

The one she used when she was riding in the car with Shin when they went to school after they got married? I think it is. I want to have it too! Ahuhuuhu!

You can find it in Missha shop. I also found it there and really excited to find some same stuff in GOONG ; my fav drama. :lol:

While waiting for more Sub, I'm now re-watching GOONG again .....

Guest joeknee

Do you all remember that scene in EP 16 in the hospital right after HyoRin tries to commit suicide and Shin comes to visit her? Well, after HyoRin talks about Rosalyn being Romeo's first love and how no one remembers her because it's all about Juliet and Romeo's love story after, i really had so much fun thinking about what Shin COULD'VE said...ahhh the possibilities

Instead of sayin "Sorry" in the end like he did, he could've said:

"Well, the story isn't called 'Romeo + Juliet for nothing. [then he adds in a silent 'stupid' in the end]"

"He might have loved Rosalyn first, but after he met Juliet, Rosalyn was only a distant memory."

"He might have loved Rosalyn in the beginning, but he died in the end for Juliet." [my personal fav]

and then HyoRin dies of a heart attack after hearing this... BWAHAHAHHA!!!!

and hey guys, is there a reason why there are no more subtitled eppies of GOONG in youtube? im seriously gonna go crazy if its permanent, cuz at least last time it was temporary.

thenx :D

Guest smileforgrace

Goong :

Episode 1-19: Released

Episode 20: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending (Release soon)

Episode 21: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending (Release soon)

Episode 22: Translation: 90% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 90% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

I just got this from d-addicts! x]

I hope they release it soon~ I could've watched it without the subs but I decided to control myself ^^;;

Thank you so much, subbers!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

this is just a green tea cf (commercial) that he shot while he was doing goong. the girl is han hyo joo, who is currently the main character in spring waltz. the story in the commercial is about two art students.the girl likes the guy but the guy has another girl and she's kinda disappointed. They show you scenes from goong to just compare what she says about his character to shin's character. They also showed you scenes from goong because the reporter asked what his "wife" would think about him doing the cf with another girl. He joked around and said it didn't really matter because she's having an affair with yul. Then they showed you scenes of how their love story's going so far to explain what the "affair" was.

Hey thanks for the translation of that clip. I watched it earlier but I wasn't able to understand ofcourse. JJH's answer was cute! Haha. Naughty boy! And they really refer to YEH as his "WIFE" hahaha! How nice is that! I hope JJH and YEH will make it into a reality then Korea will abolish divorce hahaha!

hi, i just read 4 or 5 pages backlogs, sorry if this has been post already. But this might answer the pregnant thinggy :D

YouTube : Goong - Shin & CG Couch NG Clip (WITH ENG SUBS)

it somehow shows on this clip that "they did it" ehehheh... :w00t:

OMO OMO OMO! Waaaaaaaaah! Sooo cute! They really look comfortable in such position hahaha! And JJH's totally cute when he's laughing. YEH's such a lucky girl. I really like the part when she tried to take off JJH's tie. I'm smiling from ear to ear now hahaha!

Another fave part:

JJH (Shin): (Speaking to YEH) Say adlibs that I can respond to...

Guest SmiLeeGirl

Hi Everyone -

Hope this gets posted where I believe it is going to be posted. I have been reading along with this forum for almost a month. Yep it took about that long to go through almost 2000 pages. I really wanted to add my two cents but I had some account issues -- hope they are resolved... me typing this is a good sign right?

I am gonna cram most of my thoughts from the last month into this reply. =)

1) I am a newbie to k dramas (watched MNIKSS in December) and I think my BF thinks I am crazy / obsessed / a little ill / and practically cheating on him since I have been sneaking off to sit on the couch and watch K dramas on my tiny DVD player ;).

2) I love how much fun you guys have investigating the various goong theories!!! I mean who knew they had the same phone, accessories etc. I loved that someone actually timed out the kisses and freeze framed the juicy parts!!!

3) Translators "you will be blessed" ;)

4) Favorite minor scene -someone asked for 30 pages back ;) - there are so many -- I loved all the little looks that CY, S and Y make to avoid each other or to show they are upset. For some reason I like the part where Shin kisses Chae on the shoulder after he unties her scarf and sees the rings.

~Smi

PS -- Let me know if I do something wrong

thanx for the info smileforgrace!!

wow!! every eps are progressing really well..

all subbers work hard on it!! kamsahamnida!!

Guest dysfunkti0nal

Hahaha I understand what you mean.

But I believe it's no longer available on Youtube, because they did some cleaning up and now all the subbed episodes are gone.

Now it's only the raws, and if I'm not mistaken, there are other subbed episodes up till ep 03 last I check by another person on youtube.

By the way, the person who plays Yul in the drama, he's majoring in dentistry in SNU right?

Gosh he's intelligent, I heard Seoul National University is like the hardest university to enter in South Korea.

Actually youtube didn't clean it up, schizoar the person who posted the goong subbed ones, made their video's private, so you need to go make a acct on youtube and add that person as your friend then you'll be able to watch them :D.

Guest ldyselfish

ACCORDiNG TO THiS PAGE ON SOOMPi YUL iS GOiNG TO BRANCH OUT iNTO JAPAN..

http://soompi.com/?q=node/103&PHPSESSID=d2...3b08d3577657ae7

[EDiT] DiD YOU GUYS KNOW YUL WAS A SiNGER FOR A GROUP CALLED UN?! .. i JUST FOUND OUT RiGHT NOW HAHA iM SO SLOW .. iT WOULDVE BEEN CUTE iF UN REUNiTED TO SiNG A SONG FOR GOONG .. SiNCE YUL`S VOiCE iS SOOOO ADORABLE .. i WONDER WHERE i COULD GET THEIR SONGS ..

Guest mayetlovesjisung

OH MY GOD! I feel so blue right now. Just read somehting about JJH and YEH in JJH's thread. HMMMMPH!

*HEART ATTACK!*

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 20 subs

Main Translators: liquidfir, eidolon.

Spot Translator: liquidfir, hellojenn

Timers: CraZyaH, J.lee

Editor/QC: ay_link

Special thanks to liquidfir <3

Episode 21 subs

Main Translators: eidolon., nycx1004

Spot Translators: hellojenn

Timers: kiss the rain., CraZyaH

Editor/QC: ay_link

Special thanks to hellojenn & sgwannabe <3

Guest sowhat

what its? what is that you talkin about sumthing about JJH and YEH in JJH thread??? share plsssss xD

you did not know? okay, this is really sad..according to an article in JJH thread, JJH mentioned that eventhough YEH is very pretty but she's NOT his type, they are just plain friends, never exchange phone calls and absolutely have no idea where were her about when they were in Bali... :tears::tears::tears:

for more info, go to JJH's thread. I was in tear when I read this, I have to go and rewatch Goong right now since the subs are out. ADIOS, off to Goong's fantasy world.

Guest mmmmsushi

i agree with you smileforgrace.haha.i downloaded all the episodes and im tempted to watch it without subs.i love the tension.haha.when i find myself looking at the episodes in my folder i hit myself.haha. :P

i thank the subbers for the tension.haha.its making me anxious.thanks guys for all your hard work!we really appreciate it! =^~^=

-EDIT-

I JUST NOTICED THE SUBS!!!!!!i let out a little squeal of joy.ahhhhh.thank you guys sooooo much!!!!!!

Archived