[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest blue_rose

apparently.. daniel henney hitso hard that his left cheek bone is like so broken that he needs surgery.. pooor babbyyy..

REALLY?? his cheek bone was broken??? Is that stated in that article, sorry I can't read Korean.....yikes!!

OMG.... this sounds more serious than I thought :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heowaymap

OMG, hearing the bad news of Do Young-ssi just makes me go crazy... :wacko: I'm so worry that they will hold on the broadcast and maybe something worst will happen

soonjap

In this case, apparently there was a serious miscommunication about how the punch was supposed to be handled and both Daniel Henney and Seo Do Young got their signals mixed up and Daniel, who used his full force in the punch hit Seo Do Young in the eye/upper cheek area of his face that it caught him unaware to receive such a hit from Henney.

It's too bad...there were only 5 days more left of shooting and it would all have been over...it remains unclear what the next steps will be and Seo Do Young will undergo a medical operation for his injury.

a full force punch... :tears: my God, it indeed hurted so much and he had to go for medical operation... that's so bad

I hope that everything will be alrite... I'll pray for Do Young-ssi to be better soon

angel169

Yesterday, 02:39 PM Post #3092

Incase someone still need Ep. 11 LQ, here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybii2v

enjoy

jkan93l

Yesterday, 11:17 PM Post #3132

SPRING WALTZ EP 12 LQ...

MUL LINK...Click HERE

thanks to original UL:creidesca CB

UL on MUL by me

==> thank you so much, :) I'm glad that I can see these episodes at last

and thank soonjap for the romanization and translation of One love, a :w00t: lso thank for your explanation. I will try to sing along with, b'coz I like this song very much

After watching ep 11+12, I really really admire Philip, the way he controlled his feeling and how he treats JH was so cool. That's what a true friend will do for!

Lee Na, this girl and JH's evil mother just are to much! :angry:

how come they organised a engagement party without asking for JH's decision? They're so selfish and unthoughtful. This Lee Na girl, after knowing his feeling for EY, stil she continue clinging on him... argh... if she keep doing like that, she will end up embarassed and hurt herself most

except these 2 people, love is still in the air! A lot of sweet and romantice scenes, I love them so much, EY and JH! And he already said what his heart want to say, I'm so happy! :rolleyes:

Guest anasa0420

OMG...a surgery?! that IS really bad...i guess Daniel Henney must have blamed himself a lot for that... Plz, i can NOT wait for another six months to see the following episodes...><

Guest anasa0420

OMG...a surgery?! that IS really bad...i guess Daniel Henney must have blamed himself a lot for that... Plz, i can NOT wait for another six months to see the following episodes...><

Guest meilin

i just started watching.. gotta catch up, but so far its good =) EY is really pretty. Daniel looks sort of old o__o

I don't think he is hot or cute or gorgeous or anything.

Guest sungaaah

^^ lol its not like he meant to. and they did choreograph it

so he would fully look like he punched him in the face w/out actually

touching his face .. its juss miscommunication.

and i would MUCH RATHER wait for sdy to be healed and ready to go

then watch a crappy ending that the pds decided to whip up in

a day to finish filming ... im too eager to see how the story goes

from here and i dont want anything stupid coming into play

because of this incident >.<

Guest hello

if you watched the beginning of episode 12.. you could tell that he was hit really really harddd.. his face is swelling up.. by now.. it must be sooo swollen.. anyways it looks like they shot the scene on an angle on purpose to hide his swollen face... and they must have shot that scence the latest because his face was fine thorugouh tthe rest of the drama.. but i watched the punching scence like multiple times.. and it looks like daniel hit him like REALLLLLLLy harddd...

oh :o...SDY got hurt ~from the punch .! ..must be really quite serious to have operation on ~ ..i hope he recover soon .~ ..! ..i rather they stop boardcast and wait for him to heal then do any rush changes to cover up his absence ..i think it wont be another six months

only 5 more days of shooting left .~to complete .~ .sigh* why this unforunate thing had to happen ... .. :(

if you watched the beginning of episode 12.. you could tell that he was hit really really harddd.. his face is swelling up.. by now.. it must be sooo swollen.. anyways it looks like they shot the scene on an angle on purpose to hide his swollen face... and they must have shot that scence the latest because his face was fine thorugouh tthe rest of the drama.. but i watched the punching scence like multiple times.. and it looks like daniel hit him like REALLLLLLLy harddd...

actually the punch scene was done quite far away shot wasnt it .i did not really got a chance to relook ...sigh.~ ..really i hope SDY recover soon ...

============================================

thank you soonjap for the romanization and translation of One love

Guest tehliwah

============================================

gee thanks... soonjap for the romanization and translation of One love. is it possible to ask the same for track 14? this is such a lovely song. thanks in advance.

Guest miszymixt

... omg love is so harsh yet it's so .. love lol.. i just hope this drama will end with a happy ending.. i mean come on ANOTHER sad ending is gonna to kill me.. since this is a spring scene it should be more happy i guess..really hope they get to be together.. she look so cute and sweet and he;s so adorable himself... gosh it would be better if that leena wasnt in the way >< sigh* i love this drama so far

Guest ygchixzta1177

SPRING WALTZ EP 12 LQ...

MUL LINK...Click HERE

thanks to original UL:creidesca CB

UL on MUL by me

thanks!

Making mirror links once dl finishes!

Guest mimee

thanx for sharing all update news about SDY & sring waltz!!!

pray for them all ~~~

hope sth not good won't be happened

awesomeness...thanks for the LQ links...i am so rooting for this kdrama. i was skeptical at first too, but it's something worth watching...i think so anyway so far...so come on Spring Waltz...hang in there...aja, aja fighting...fight for those ratings! :D

Archived