[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

They didn't show EY's mom again after she got all that money and closed down her restaurant. I wonder what she did/is going to do with all of it.

you know what i hate JH's mother ..

she did it .. i mean she asked someone to buy EY mother's kimbab shop .. she think by doing that .. she can get rid of EY from JH ..

noway to get rid EY from JH's heart ...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tehliwah

such a lovely epi.... their moments together are so sweet and tender. so cool of JH to profess his love of EY infront of the crowd. Before he went on stage he told EY.. if u believe in me... stay and then he went on stage to say.. the person i love is Park Eun Young! it is so touching! and Philip is such a gentleman! loving him too. dont think he will turn evil. cant wait for epi 13 preview.

Guest insideMYheart

you know what i hate JH's mother ..

she did it .. i mean she asked someone to buy EY mother's kimbab shop .. she think by doing that .. she can get rid of EY from JH ..

noway to get rid EY from JH's heart ...

Yeah...

I hope EY's mom remains good to her children and doesn't run off with the money or something... otherwise it would be sad if there are no good parents in this drama.

Thanks Shirley for the info... they probably learned just enough to play... :)

oh ya he say since he got not much time to really learn he pay more into the reactions when playing the piano and also listen to alot of piano pieces..

er .......today .i was like a bit dizzzy at the things that is well not happening !! ..

.i dun really get it ..how come philip can find her yet jaeha cannot !! and reallly does leena and the mother think like eun young can just vanish in thin air !! ..aiyooooo ..

sigh but well...he did finally say the .word ....

esp 12..............

..........jaeha saw that philip and leeena saw the tape ...then .leena apart from the shock expression ..well nothing much happen ..but the two men went out to talk ...so philip punched jaeha..and then again start on the past ..about how he see how he was really good in one compeition and he never see jaeha in love before ..and he also told jaeha i saw you two at the river ..and then now jaehae know what he know .and philip was like (okay he really look like so sorri philip ..like someone took his precious toy .) ...all the women in the world..why eun young .~ .

okay ..then eun young .meet the mother again ..the mother tried making her look inferior to the son she help raise to be such a famous panist and not to let him be with her and sell kimbap..then eun young say she really love jaeha and of course this got riducled by the mother ..saying like she trying to be cinderalla ? ..anyway

then not enough .leena too also talk to eun young ..she was playing the tape at the office while letting eun young see what she witnessed ..eun young so this leena was like telling her ..off I suppose .er not really sure but eun young just let her scream at her ..and walk silently with tears out the door ..and she still like glanced into the room where jaeha was playing his piano ..weeping at watching his back ..

okay then she was crying as she write her resignation letter ..~~ ..so the next day she handed it over to leena ..i think leena told her something about she could have treated her like a sister ? ( er this not sure ) anyway while eun young walk out .) ..jaehae who is cluesless of what is going to happen ..was happily waiting at the car for her saying he is quite bored to day and want to be her manager for a day ..or something and open the door for her to sit at the back .and then the most romantic thing happen..

she also sit at the back of his driver seat as the same as what he did before ..and slowly ..place her hand over the front .to hold his hands and they hold it like that while he drive

so happily he send her home .and he say to her because of Philip and his mother ..he know she is having a difficult period ..so he want to make her happy ..and then she say that now she really going off work ( like saying work is really finish for the day not saying that this is her last day directly) but he seem to feel something not right maybe anyway but never ask ..then she walk back again .and place a kiss on his hands ! .er ..okay that was really to me abit too well weird never mind more werid things happen ..

oh ya the next day i think she sort of like pretend she off for work while she is not ..er philip saw her and follow her i think ! .,.,ah and this jaeha ...was calling her on the mobile and she never respond ..so he sort of think something is wrong ......so er i foregt did he went to leena first or went to the shop first .anyway ..he go ask leena where is eun young and er ..of course she cannot lie ..so then he get angry and was like going off to find her this leena was really er ..well screaming.at him ...saying like not her fault blah blah ...he dun really care just drive off after like also shouting back at her .......

okay ..the most amazing thing .oh ya before that jaeha mother seem to stamp her approval on leena making her a giggling happy woman ..er .wwell ...they never even ask the MAN .! opinion ..never mind ..so the mother i am not sure how she did it ..must have spend some money ...the eun young mother got this sum of money from someone .( i have this idea she sold her shop ??? .)

well by the time this jaehae find his way to the shop it was closed .before that despite any of his attempts to call or to sms ..no respond .~ ....sooo...........okay there this scene of eun young's brother and friend at audition .when they back .they also see jaeha there......( STILLL no eun young found ..seriously .even philip know where she stays !! )

oh ya philip .,..he also ask leena .about eun young and know she resgined .and he went to look for her at the house ...he told eun young if it was because of him .dun do it it is not necessary for her to do this !

okay let me recall oh ya .in the mist of looking for the missing eun young ..the jaehae went to look for the kid ..~! and see he was just wearing slippers .something like that and he took him to shop for shoes..so i think the kid er ask for his name > he say ..lee so ho ( but it ended in whisper i not sure if the kid hear ) ...then later the kid went back to the father .and while eating at a resturant ..the kid recognise jaeha on TV playing a performance ..so ..he point out to the father .the father took a glance and it never registered this the son he abondon ..years before .

ohhhhhhhhh okay eun young ahh philip saw her at some place ( ya and all this while i stilll quite wonderng this jaeha really .~ --;;..finding ppl not his strong point ) ..so this eun young seem to tell philip not to be this way to her ..like too good or too following her ? ...ask to stay as friends ..) or otherwise she got to not see him too ) ..er ??? ....okay so ONE BIG THING THAT FINALLY HAPPEN IS PHILIP FINALLY KNOW THIS GIRL is never going to love him ! thank GOD ! and oh ya he still got time to go tell jaehae .about eun young .......what he say .oh ya ..he say ...jaehae got soemthing deeper he can make eun yuong feel ..which philip cant ...he cannot make eun young simle ..only the one who can make eun young silmle is the winner ..so he told jaeha so for now you are the winnner .and go and make eun young simle

okay FINALLY THIS jaeha find this eun young ..and then drag her away ......to this river bank ..~ ..then he pull her out of the car ..and went and laid at the riverbank ....(saying like u got to be responsible to me ?) er .not sure but then eun young told him to get up ~ ......then she start to walk away ..but then he run up to catch hold of her hand

oh ya and they talk ....she was like saying to him that ..she forget there are things she should do ..and that this fooling around with him is something she should stop ? ....and say that all these are luxuries to her .( er i think she say this in the prview ) ..anyway ..then jaehae .hold her from behind and hug her closely saying to her ..just be with me ..dont avoid me ..just be with me ..~ ..and i think she give up .~ .(ya really her determination crush quite fast ) .....cannot resist having the man holding her too close i think ~ .....ahh then next they sit at the bench .okay this really er normally is the girl who laid their head on the guy shoulders while the sit ..this pair is different ..he was resting on her shoulders..wow really like someone who want coaxing ..~ like a little boy ....and finally he say sarang to her ~ ........

ohh all these while ....i think there a special function for the father job promotion ? not sure but a gathering where the parents are there and leena too seem to have a special annoucement to be make during the event ( er i think maybe engagegment THIS I NOT SURE but leena does look very happy ) ...okay jaeha took eun young to the function...he walk in while tyhe father was on stage ..and he told eun young to trust him and stay there ....while he went up and speak ..and he say...there a person i love ( ..er i actually think i heard he say park eun young ?>welll maybe i imagine it > ) ......and then it end

end .

er soompi quite hard to post recently . :sweatingbullets:

a0vd.png

I hate JH's mother ..

b3ho.png

JH sshi .. SARANGHAE ...

c3hy.png

:tears:

d1wf.jpg

. she looks so pretty when around flower ..

e9yd.jpg

LN called EY . .. and purposely she played the video on the screen .. and EY feel so scared .. and afraid ... and this time LN 150% is an evil ... poos EY ..

LN scolded at EY .. and she even said "Do you know .. JH is mine" soemething like that ... she kind like telling EY that JH's is her boyfriend . and why EY still keep her face in front of JH ..

f1fz.jpg

EY .. feel sad .. and from outside window ..she saw JH practice/composing new song ... and her eyes .. fill with tears ..

g9na.jpg

at night .. she cry .. try to write a resignation letter ...

h4gw.jpg

again ... :tears:

i3ly.jpg

.. EY .. gave her resignation letter .. and before she left .. she talked about their first met at airplane ..

she said she like LN .. and even EY mentioned LN as unnie ..

j3ta.jpg

JH is waiting outside ..

he didn't know EY has resigned ... and he so sweet ...

thank u shirley for the long summary .. ^^*

Guest marie

Finally I finish upload Episode 11 [LQ] - credit to silvergal1004

here the link

http://38.99.150.139/dl/f1a574699dfaabc2dd...0(06.04.10).wmv

Thank 4 translation - OMG chris really fight this time, This one is the first time he done something for himself.

Incase someone still need Ep. 11 LQ, here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybii2v

enjoy

thanks to Khai and angel169 for the epi 11 links. i can't download from sendspace now though!! it says daily limit reached, when i haven't even downloaded anything today!! haha. will try again tomorrow, and thanks so much for taking the time to upload! :wub:

continue ...

k0fc1.jpg

OMG .. JH look so sweet when he smile .. he said .. " I wanna be with you today" .. when u see at EY .. i think you will cry .. she about to tell JH that she already resigned .. but she couldn't said it ...

l5td.jpg

Looks at those eyes ... now guess where EY sit .. yup she sat at the back seat ... JH as EY's driver today .. and that .. is so romantic ... and he keep looking at the back from the mirror ..

m1bl.jpg

I cannot stand this .. why love must be so pain for JH and EY ...

First on the motorcycle ..

2nd JH ...

and now EY .. and its complete ...

n7fn.jpg

What else i can say .. he really romantic ..

i think .. he said something .. and then EY .. moves her hands and hug him from the back .. like when he ride the motorcycle ..

o6hm.jpg

I feel the electrified .. like shirley said before .. how she can feel the electrified just looking their hands together .. how his hand rubbing hers ..

p8cm.jpg

Before they parting .. she keep staring at JH .. and JH feel awkward ..

then she said majimak .. "last time .."

q6lk.jpg

She kissed his hands .. :tears:

r5dl.jpg

JH's pic on EY phone ..

s3vm.jpg

JH"s puppet ..

t9da.jpg

Philips got know about EY resignation .. he called her .. she didn't picked up ...

continue ...

u5zb.jpg

EY didn't showed up .. JH's worried .. he tried to call her many times .. but she didn't picked up ..

he can smell something happend ..

v4gt.jpg

EY went out like usuall .. but actually she went to find a job ..

and i think Philip follow her ... ehm . maybe .. if not how could he easily can find EY .. and before that actually Philip went to EY's shop and he saw her inside .. but when she go out .. he hide himself ..

w1ao.jpg

:tears: .. pity EY ..

x9rc.jpg

JH asked LN what happend to EY .. and he really mad when he knew EY has quit her job ..

y4fu.jpg

JH and LN has big fight ... YES !!!

and JH yelling and scremed at LN .. becoz of EY .. again YES!!

z2zo.jpg

JH looking for EY ..

z12me.jpg

LN go to JH's mom .. i can't read .. i hate her .. she even makes thing more complicated ..

z20il.jpg

Somebody bought EY"s kimbab restaurant ...

and this person was JH's mother people .. she ordered him to bought the restaurant ..

z31il.jpg

Philip asked for LN .. bot doing this .. for sake of him .

and LN .. yelled back ,, "Eun-Young .. Eun-Young .. Eun-Young .. both of only see Eun-Young .." i know she pissed off .. well .. I'm happy about that ..

continue ..

z44yh.jpg

JH called EY .. she didn't picked up ..

z55wo.jpg

He went to the kimbab shop .. but it closed ..

z79lk.jpg

Then Jh went to see this boy .. and he saw .. that boy is only wear a sandal .. and then JH bring him to buy a new shoes ..

but o don't understand one .. why he went to see this boy when he couldn't find EY??

z89ue.jpg

Then this boy asked JH's name .. and slowly .. JH said .. "LEE ... SOO .. " but he didn't finished it .. :tears:

z96xs.jpg

This boy and his father when to eat .

and the father asked who gave all this ..

then ..

z107in.jpg

then the boy showed JH .. on tv ..

z114oz.jpg

EY selling her stuff .. and Philip was there .. he followed her ..

z126mo.jpg

in this scene .. EY give her hands .. and said .. "Chingu" and Philip said .. "no" .. and the he said something .. but donno what .. waiting for someone to translate it .. :)

z139lo.jpg

Philip and JH .. shaked hand .. finally Philip understand that Jh's love towards EY is more strong than his love .. .. he asked JH to take care EY .. and bring smile on her face .. make her happy ..

continue ..

z147dd.jpg

Jh found EY .. she selling her jewellery on the street ..

he grabbed EY hands ..

z156lr.jpg

On the lake ..

z162oq.jpg

z176nn.jpg

He hugged her . and said 'Don't go .. please by my side .." :)

z182ja.jpg

so romantic .. :blush: .. and sweet ..

z199la.jpg

The beautiful moment .. :blush:

z206bf.jpg

he leaned on her shoulder .. and i'm .. wow .. its mesmerizing .. and beutidul .. romantic .. sweet ..

z219qb.jpg

she touched his face ,,, :blush:

z226bw.jpg

and Finnaly .. the word SARANGHAE !!!

z235rg.jpg

LN happy face .. coz its the day where JH's father gonna to announce their engagement ... :ph34r:

z240ax.jpg

JH and EY on the way to the party .. and JH .. holding EY hands .. :blush:

z259co.jpg

Both are happy .. :D

z262ry.jpg

"Where are we going .." ..

z276wx.jpg

'If you trust me .. stand here .."

z288co.jpg

JH on the stage ... " I have someone I love ..."

YES!!!!!

end ...

Hey guys... Did you guys hear?

Well, Bad News: Apparently Seo Do Young (Chris) got injured on his face (cheek bone/eye area) while filming for Spring Waltz. It was a scene where Daniel Henney (Philip) was supposed to obviously pretend punch him in the face, but things didn't match up, so I guess he accidentally punched him for real. Filming is currently on hold right now. The staff is really worried. This just might be another incident like MBC's "Wolf." I'm so worried guys. I love this drama and I don't want it to end up like "Wolf" and I don't want the main character to change. I love that guy (SDY).

Here's a link to the article I read (it's in Korean).

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...70&newssetid=33

Pray that everything will be fine.

Guest poptartsgurl

Hey guys... Did you guys hear?

Well, Bad News: Apparently Seo Do Young (Chris) got injured on his face (cheek bone/eye area) while filming for Spring Waltz. It was a scene where Daniel Henney (Philip) was supposed to obviously pretend punch him in the face, but things didn't match up, so I guess he accidentally punched him for real. Filming is currently on hold right now. The staff is really worried. This just might be another incident like MBC's "Wolf." I'm so worried guys. I love this drama and I don't want it to end up like "Wolf" and I don't want the main character to change. I love that guy (SDY).

Here's a link to the article I read (it's in Korean).

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...70&newssetid=33

Pray that everything will be fine.

OH NO! How hard did Daniel punch him?! My goodness! Spring Waltz would NOT be the same without SDY!!! :blink:

Guest beinty

I don't mind having the screen shots.. I actually wanna thank everyone who post screen shots, spoiler and comments.. ^^

I've been looking at the clubboxes, none has episode 12 yet... and I really wanna know what happened.. so screenshots help a lot.. to ease my curiousity.. ^^v

Thanks2...

(and if you don't wanna see screenshots or spoiler.. better watch episode 12 first before coming to the forum... *peace*)

Guest poptartsgurl

I don't mind having the screen shots.. I actually wanna thank everyone who post screen shots, spoiler and comments.. ^^

I've been looking at the clubboxes, none has episode 12 yet... and I really wanna know what happened.. so screenshots help a lot.. to ease my curiousity.. ^^v

Thanks2...

(and if you don't wanna see screenshots or spoiler.. better watch episode 12 first before coming to the forum... *peace*)

Creidesca has the LQ version up already! Thanks Creidesca!!!! :lol:

I really hope this accident doesn't alter the initial story line... It seems fine where it's going. Let's pray that everything will remain the same and Sprint Waltz will continue filming.

Just a question, so this means that Spring Waltz is not complete, like the actually filming of the drama?

Guest poptartsgurl

AHH. no they cant hold up the filming

:mellow: I'll even wait for SDY's face to heal...they better not change him out or just cut off the story altogether!!! I'm gonna cry. :tears:

Guest cat421

OMFG!!! :crazy::o I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE DELAYED! BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT SDY TO BE REPLACE! THAT WOULD JUST BE RETARDED AND RUIN THE REST OF THE SHOW!!! :o:o

I'M GONNA CRY TOO.... :tears::tears:

PRAYING THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT :excl:

Archived