Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jhing

Thank you quteacho and Ha Tinh Nhi for the lovely JJH pics. :D

cjoey, thanks for the box office update on Daisy. I'm happy that it did pretty well on it's first opening week. I hope it continues to do well in the box office. :D

Guest vondunker

thanks for all the pictures! i always visit for more JJH surprises. Hope Daisy visits the box office soon in my place.

Guest hazeline

thanks for the new CF cjoey =)

guess it is rather quiet in this thread? where have all the jjh fans disappear to :P

me... present :P

K-celeb sporting the new REDS tee *reds go together*

Posted by ~roseeee in K-celeb photos

img026zq.jpg

Left to Right-

Ivy, Jo Han Sun, Jeon Ji Hyun? or maybe it's Song hye gyo? or ..?, Kim Min Sun, Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jeong Jae, Lim Soon EE

some pictures from LANEIGE STAR WHITE CF . this commercial is not air yet in the tv , and Hong Kong viewers will be able to watch it starting on the 18th April. It will also be aired in other countries later.

the CF is about jihyun practicing for a stage performance. When she was walking towards the mirror and rehearsing her script at the same time, she realised that she has dark circles beneath her eyes..n yelled "SOS" for help, and an ambulance(a small one that appears on her nose) came and solve the problem.

quanzhixian17.jpgquanzhixian2.jpgquanzhixian4.jpgquanzhixian5.jpg

quanzhixian6.jpgquanzhixian7.jpgquanzhixian8.jpgquanzhixian9.jpg

quanzhixian10.jpgquanzhixian11.jpgquanzhixian12.jpgquanzhixian13.jpg

check this site for more pictures.

http://ent.tom.com/1306/1362/200648-183432.html

me... present :P

img026zq.jpg

Left to Right-

Ivy, Jo Han Sun, Jeon Ji Hyun? or maybe it's Song hye gyo? or ..?, Kim Min Sun, Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jeong Jae, Lim Soon EE

definitely NOT jihyun, this girl looks so much shorter, it looks more like song hye kyo but i'm not too sure...