Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

Raw is OK. Never expected Doink The Clown to appear. O__o''. Alexis Laree, uh, I mean Mickie James debuted and finally, but they need to come up with something original. Reminds me of that Tori/Sable storyline with Tori being a obsessed fan or something like that.

The ending is lame.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

linda mcmahon kicked jr in the groin and then fired him

^ hehe

but stone cold will probably win some kind of match to get him back

did anybody watch that TNA show on spikeTV

apparently, gail kim is on there now

i think her in-ring performance sucks...but she still hot...lol

Guest crackednut

TNA is a god-send...I really enjoy it.

And Gail Kim is ok in-ring, and I'm hoping she's gotten better, but we'll see.

I liked that head-scissors arm-bar submission she did...wonder if she's still gonna use it(??)

Guest green_vixen

^ hehe

but stone cold will probably win some kind of match to get him back

^^ i don't know bout that one. word is vince has been trying to get rid of jr...something bout he really wants him gone! doesn't like him anymore.

Guest heartbreakkid

I never liked JR anyways. I've lost almost all my interest in WWE. They're hasn't been any good storylines or feuds lately. I would rather watch the WWF days then the stuff they are showing now. Heck even the first few months after the first roster split. Smackdown was killing Raw with the better roster of wrestlers and better matches.

Did anyone watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this past tuesday? The Rock was on and there was this 11? year old actor who was also on the show. I missed the part where he supposedly did the People's Elbow on Jay Leno. The Rock mentioned he used to be a wrestler but never talked anything more about the WWE. I guess his WWE career is dead.

Offtopic from the WWE show but does anyone play the videogames? I can't wait for the new Smackdown vs Raw 2006 to come out for the PS2. Only one more month until its release. It's fun to create your own wrestler and rise up the ranks to become the WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion depending which show you are on. Or how about someone like The Hurricane or Chavo as the champion? Haha.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

hey do yall think of the jenifer aniston and stacy keibler rumor. i think that stacy will kick jenifer's richard simmons. hahahaha. its funny because stacy is going to come on smack down to christan peeps show and adress this. i wanna see want she is going to talk about really bad.

Guest crackednut

hey do yall think of the jenifer aniston and stacy keibler rumor. i think that stacy will kick jenifer's richard simmons. hahahaha. its funny because stacy is going to come on smack down to christan peeps show and adress this. i wanna see want she is going to talk about really bad.

lolll...the hesitation on slapping THAT side of jillian's face was funny

did anyone notice how cheery "heehee yay!!" christy and juve were when heidenreich and animal were about to do the doomsday device?? iuno...I thought it was cute lol

and it was pretty fun to see Eddie do his lil "dance" mid-match...LATINO HEAAAT!!!

there were some other lil amusing moments, but I think I've ranted useless crap too much for now

Guest green_vixen

^^

that was funny! i wouldn't wanna touch that side of jillian's face either! eeehhh!! :lol: haha...yea christy and juvi..that was kinda cute!

www.hobotrashcan.com has a really good interview up with Mick Foley talking about his latest book and return to WWE TV. He said his next book is going to be about a black woman in her 30s growing up in the segregated south in the mid-1950s: "I’m in the research and imagination phase. I’m trying to find her voice and actually the voice-finding process is going pretty good. I hear her voice - not in a literal, psychotic sense, but in the imaginary, literary sense." On being close to signing with TNA early this year, he said: "It turns out that Vince (McMahon) can be a little difficult to say no to... I was very, very close, but I always told Jeff Jarrett that I needed to make that call to Vince, and there was always a chance that he could make me an offer I couldn’t refuse."

Reuters has a story on Mexican wrestlers making it big in the U.S. WWE talent chief John Laurinaitis and Rey Mysterio are quoted in the article, which hints, that Mistico might be WWE-bound: http://tinyurl.com/7nrlg

Lance Storm has updated the Q&A section of his website. Regarding the Jim Ross situation, he echoed the sentiments of workers and fans alike: "I think replacing JR is a HUGE mistake. No one sells excitement or emotion like JR. He is the best announcer in the history of this business. He knows how to get stuff over. WCW fired him once because they thought he was un-hip and too red neck, and that was a mistake. Fans don’t need to like, relate to, or even want to look at an announcer, they need to be able to hear him and he needs to be able to translate what we are seeing and no one does it better than JR. Good announcing can save a bad show and bad announcing can kill a great one. JR is priceless in my opinion." More at www.stormwrestling.com

Today's Corpus Christi Caller has a story about a 12-year-old boy who was told he couldn't sit ringside at Raw because he was wearing a Steve Austin t-shirt with an old sratch WWF logo. They did eventually let him take his seat. I've heard this kind of story before, due to the World Wildlife Fund lawsuit, the WWE can't display the old logo on TV, but they usually give anybody wearing an old shirt a new one. The story didn't note if that actually happened and WWE didn't comment on the story when contacted by the paper.

Rob Van Dam has a new web column up at his website www.robvandam.vom. He is said to be now targeting December/January 06 for a return to the ring following major knee surgery.

The U.K. Sun has another great interview with Batista. He talked about heat he got from people inside the company regarding the comments he made last year to the paper: "... I got lectured by Vince McMahon, The Undertaker and all the way down. I had good friends who just turned on me. Well, I thought they were good friends. Some of them are not with the company now. But I spoke from my heart then and I still feel that today. Maybe I chose the wrong forum to voice that opinion but I was speaking from the heart. When we were having that discussion we were talking about the competition between Raw and Smackdown. I didn't mention anybody on Raw, but there were guys on Raw I had the same sentiment about - who were absolutely lazy, had no passion and I thought should not be there. The same goes now. I'm putting my foot in my mouth again but I still think there are guys on both shows who are lazy, couldn't care less and show no dedication. But we're slowly weeding those guys out."

He talked about OVW and how he always feared for his job in developmental. He said Bobby Lashley clearly isn't ready for Smackdown, but given time, could be the next Brock Lesnar. He ripped on Mark Copani's (Muhammed Hassan) desire for the business: "...There's guys who get brought up and given bad gimmicks. Take Mordecai, I don't think there's anybody in our company who could have pulled off that character. It was a bad choice. But with Muhammed Hassan, a different person would have made that character work. He was helped a lot with his promos and in the ring I don't think he held his own at all. Daivari, on the other hand, was perfect - if only we could have taken Daivari's mind and stuck it in Muhammed Hassan's body. I liked Mark Copani as a person, but the's one of the people whose heart just wasn't in it. He said he could live with or without wrestling and that is hard to listen to for guys like me who live and breathe for this business."

He also ripped on TNA and A.J. Styles (i like a.j....dunno what batista's talkin bout...<_< ) with this totally ridiculous comment: "I've actually not ever watched any of their shows. I saw a press conference that they did, which I wasn't very impressed with. I've also seen clips of their car wreck matches with AJ Styles doing his stunts. That's not wrestling. Wrestling is storytelling." I guess that's someone else speaking through him right there. That's just the mentality some within the WWE try to instil in people who don't know any better.

He talked about wanting to wrestle Lesnar at Wrestlemania 22: "I have sent the message out to Brock as much as I can, I really hope he comes back. He said he's done a lot of growing up and mentally I believe he's ready to return. So much weight was put on his shoulders at the time so fast, and he was just a kid then, that he couldn't cope with it. I remember having a drink with Undertaker before I won the title. I told him I was enjoying myself and he said: 'Enjoy it while it lasts, because when you win that title you'll be working your richard simmons off.' ... If I'd had that much pressure put on me at Brock's age I wouldn't have lasted. I don't know what the problem is between him and the WWE right now, but there would be nothing but good things in store for Brock if he returned. Everybody in the company would be happy to see him, as he would bring up attendances and we'd all make more money. I don't personally bear him any animosity over how he left, although he definitely could have handled it more smoothly, and he'd be welcomed back into the locker room with open arms." Full interview here: http://tinyurl.com/8vdkm

The San Bernardino County Sun has a story on hometown girl Victoria talking about her tough travel schedule and how she hasn't seen her family for almost a year due to WWE commitments: http://tinyurl.com/8fydp

Melina Perez "did a Matt Hardy" (<----- :lol: ) and ranted all over her message board at www.ringbabe.net yesterday about how she and fellow OVW grad Mickie James (Alexis Laree) have a mutual dislike for each other. Here is just a brief snippet: "You guys, I know she is a decent wrestler. Her knowledge of stuff is more impressive than her ability. She always hated me because I can top her athletically but I just don't have the years of knowledge. I was impressed with her when I first got to Louisville but she got fatter and lazier as time went by. It's a shame. And while the other girls would work hard and bump their asses off she would conveniently go to the bathroom. I worked injured a lot. Jillian did too. It's because it sucks to not be able to wrestle. We couldn't just watch. But SHE would have an "injury" (sometimes similar to mine) but would use it as an excuse to get out of training. I have no respect for that." Perez also talked about how Laree would spread rumors about her and how she was supposedly jealous because she got called up to TV first. It's quite an eye-opening read, and I guess if it gets back to management, she might find herself in trouble.

WWE.com has an interview with Matt Hardy talking about heading to Smackdown: http://tinyurl.com/7le5f

(oh thank god!!! hopefully thing's will pick there then!!!!!)

History has proven that the WWE can't promote a successful cruiserweight division, but somebody on the creative team thinks they can get midget wrestling over...<_<<_< if you will! That's right, WWE.com yesterday announced the formation of what they are calling their "Juniors Division" which will be "comprised of world-class athletes at or below 5 feet tall" on Smackdown. Some things are just best said when you say nothing at all.

Regarding the Melina Perez outburst on Mickie James (Alexis Laree) we've heard from a few sources familiar with both women. One well-known OVW wrestler who didn't want to be named told us: "I think everything Melina said is pretty much true. It's obvious to everyone here that they don't get along. Alexis is really talented but she is also a really big pain in the richard simmons to be around sometimes." Another source said: "From training at OVW for a while, I've learned that Melina is a really cool and nice person, while Alexis Laree on the other hand is a total richard simmons." Mee-ow!

Ashley Massaro wrote to one of her fan sites regarding her relationship with Matt Hardy: "I realize some of you aren't sure of what to think about Matt and I but I just wanted to drop a little note to let you guys know how unbelievably happy he makes me. He truly is an amazing man and we are super happy together. I hope you guys will be supportive and happy for us because I can assure you; he really is such a good person and treats me so well. Were perfect for each other trust me! Thanks so much for understanding guys! This is going to be an amazing year! With Trish helping me out and Matt teaching me all kinds of new things, I'm getting the best training possible, Fit and the rest of the agents at WWE are amazing as well! So keep watching guys."

Today's Ottawa Sun has a story on Victoria. She joked about being insulted because the company has never offered her Playboy: "Hugh Hefner doesn't know what he's missing under these clothes." She also talked about her character and said she prefers playing a heel: "When I was good, I wasn't really into it... I really loved it when I was psycho, devious and a bit maniacal. Now I'm with Torrie and Candice. I guess I'm the Spice Girl of the bunch. It's really opposite to the way I am outside of the ring. But when I get in there, I try and pump myself up, tell myself that those are my enemies. I really like the wrestling aspect. Ricky Steamboat and Dusty Rhodes tell us we work like men. I think I was made to wrestle. It wasn't anything I dreamed of being, but with my gymnastics and dance background, I picked it up quickly. I want the fans to be entertained. I want to show them we're more than T and A."

and also...wm 22 tickets sold out in 2 minutes!!!

mad credz to The Wrestling 365 Newsletter

^ she might still be hurt

but i agree...she was better when she was flyin' around

and it was always better when she did it to the guys

coz they were able to sell her moves a lot better

Guest crackednut

yea...and it may not SEEM like a big deal...but everytime she comes out its to edge's music, and not her own.

she's like any of the other useless divas now, even though she's worlds better than that >=[

Anyone watched tonight's RAW?? I miss a few due to work but I can't believe Ray Mysterio did his awesome move on Lita. The girls fight was great and kind of funny. Man I was so mad what Steve Bisha( However you spell his name) cheated on John Cina ans Kurt Angels match.

Guest crackednut

lol, you mean eric bischoff??

yea, RAW was pretty good last night.

unfortunately, I'm not allowed to watch PPV's anymore lol so no Taboo Tuesday for me =[

I'll just have to wait for it to be leaked onto limewire haha

Guest nara jjang

^ i dunno it was a pretty weak i thought...i dun really like the lineup for taboo tuesday cept flair vs hhh and smackdown vs raw...the others r pretty weak...they should have benjamin in something instead of stupid masters....but i like how back on usa they have those skits and stuff i thought the mcmahon skit of jr was good

lol, you mean eric bischoff??

yea, RAW was pretty good last night.

unfortunately, I'm not allowed to watch PPV's anymore lol so no Taboo Tuesday for me =[

I'll just have to wait for it to be leaked onto limewire haha

yeah i mean eric bischoff.. why did i say steve?? hmm... okay well anyways i can't order PPV too.. i'll have to wait till they show a few clips in RAW or SMACKDOWN

That Vince McMahon segment with Nurse Slobberknocker and that one guy in the operation room is disgusting. But putting JR's comments in is funny.

--

-Smackdown! superstar Christian has quit the WWE. We’ll update you when more information becomes available.

Source: WWE.com

----

It was reported today that Christian has quit WWE. The intial story was posted on WWE.com. At first many thought this may just be some sort of a work. However, this is not a work as Christian worked his final match with WWE last night in Los Angeles.

Apparently WWE and Christian had been in discussions about a new contract and in the end Christian didn’t like the terms that were being offered in a new WWE deal. Reports are that Christian has not been happy with WWE for the past few months after being pushed very hard towards a main event status and then being sent back into the pack after moving to Smackdown! Christian had hoped to meet with Vince McMahon and hash out the situation with his status in WWE and possibly work out a new deal, but it is unknown whether or not that meeting ever took place and if it did what came out of it.

It is unknown what the future holds for Christian as he will always have the option of moving to TNA. There should be more on this story as it progresses.

WrestlingObserver has added that Christian was given a new contract last week and was told to sign it on the spot and did not do so. Christian returned this week and did the job last night in what would appear to be his final match with WWE.

Christian is still listed on WWE’s website for Taboo Tuesday voting and it is not known how that will be addressed, but WWE will hopefully in some way adress the fans since they have already posted it on their website. More on this story as it develops.

Source: Rajah.com

Guest heartbreakkid

Too bad, Christian was a cool wrestler. I'll miss those Edge and Christian days, and had WWE used him correctly, I think he could have been a top contender for either IC or US Champ.

Torrie Wilson is also gone if anyone cared to know.

Archived