Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

an article related to our Joong Ki :D

People want to get a kiss from Kim Soo Hyun and IU on “Coming-of-Age day”

kshiu.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun and IU chosen as the stars that people want to receive kisses from on “Coming-of-Age day”.

Korean Actor Kim Soo Hyun got 30% of vote and lead to the top as the male celebrity people who wanted to get a kiss from over Song Joong Ki (18.3%) and Bigbang’s TOP (16.7%) who ranked 3rd.

While on female celebrity, IU got the highest vote (28.5%) over Lee Min Jung (22.4%) and her co-star in Dream High, miss A’s Suzy who got 17.3%.

Source : Korea.com

awww finally some pics form the match!!! :wub: :wub: Running Man mebers were also there and cheering for Joong Ki , Gary and Jong Kook ( poor Haroro, giraffe and big nose hyungnim xD they're not qualified to play :lol: :lol: )

first .... 3 pics of my handsome hubby :

football.jpg

football1.jpg

football2.png

according to the fanaccounts he was the favorite of the crowd B):D

and here ... with Running Man members :wub: :

football10.jpg

football11.jpg

football12.jpg

RUNNING MAN is LOVE ... and they love Joong Ki so much :wub: :wub: :wub:

Source : TV Report & KiTH

Kim Jong Kook, Gary & Song Joong Ki show off their soccer skills

football10.jpg

Kim Jong Kook, Gary, and Song Joong Ki had strong 2nd half at the Park Ji Sung sponsored charity soccer match.

SBS ESPN live broadcasted the ’2nd Asian Dream Cup’ charity soccer match being played at Muang Tong Stadium in Thailand on May 23rd.

The match pitted the Thailand All-stars vs. Park Ji Sung & Friends team. The concept of the game commemorated the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup.

Professional footballers Ahn Jung Hwan, Lee Eul Yong, Song Jong Kook, and others attended the event to show their support. Players from the Euro League Lee Chung Yong, Jung Dae Sae and Japanese players Makoto Danaka and Miura Miyamoto were also on hand.

The people who drew the most attention on this day were the members of ‘Running Man’ who were in Thailand with Park Ji Sung filming an episode of ‘Running Man’. Kim Jong Kook, Gary, and Song Joong Ki were on the bench with their names on the substitution board and waiting for their dream opportunity to play in the match.

Song Joong Ki entered the game first at 13 minutes into the 2nd half, Kim Jong Kook at 17 minutes, and Gary at 29 minutes.

Kim Jong Kook played the most minutes among the ‘Running Man’ members and in one occasion he barely missed the goal post with a strong shoot.

‘Asian Dream Cup’ is sponsored by the JS Foundation (Founded by Park Ji Sung) and it’s goal is to improve the football conditions of children in Asia. The proceeds from the match will be used to help the Thai children in the flood ravaged area of Thailand.

Source : Kpopfever

aigooo more and more pics from the stadium ... he's great at football! no doubt he plays often with the goalkeeper of Korea's National Team :) :)

football15.jpg

football14.jpg

football16.jpg

football13.jpg

football4.jpg

football3.png

football5.jpg

football7.jpg

football8.jpg

football9.jpg

football19.jpg

I'm so happy because he's received soo much love in Thailand! :wub: :wub:

and a bonus!!! the biggest fan of Joong Ki :lol: :lol:

football17.jpg

LOL!!! Kwang Soo was encouraging him ... or badmouthing him??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Source : KiTH & SJK DC Gall

Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary are spotted on the scene of a charity football match by JS foundation

football11.jpg

Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary were recently spotted on the scene of a charity football match by JS foundation.

On May 23 at 8:35p.m., the 2nd Asian Dream Cup, a charity football match by JS foundation, was held at Muang Thong Thani Stadium near Bangkok, Thailand, and it was live aired on SBS ESPN.

The match, between Thailand all-star team and Ji Sung Park’s friends, had a theme celebrating the 2002 Korea-Japan world cup.

Former 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup football stars Ahn Jung Hwan, Lee El Young, and Song Joong Guk took part in the meaningful event, and players in Europe, such as Lee Chung Young and Jung Dae Se, and Japanese footballer also showed up.

Meanwhile, some of the cast of SBS’s I Love Sunday-Running Man—Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary —were spotted on the players’ seats. The actor and the two singers were listed for substitutes.

The inaugural charity football tournament supporting young Asian players took place in Vietnam last year.

Proceeds from the game will be used to support Thai youth football and to help young flood victims.

Source : Korea.com

Song Joong Ki, Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand and Jong Tae Se Come to ‘Running Man’

85023304.jpg

The Park Ji Sung special of SBS’ Running Man will have even more special guests appearing.

It was revealed that the upcoming second part of the Park Ji Sung special on SBS’ Running Man would be graced with not only the featuring of Park Ji Sung but old cast-mate Song Joong Ki and an appearance by Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand and North Korean football player Jong Tae Se.

According to a source from Running Man, on May 23, Rio Ferdinand and Jung Tae Se took part in the second Asian Dream Cup at Thailand’s Nonthaburi’s SCG Stadium and also joined Park Ji Sung in filming for Running Man.

The source explained, “Ferdinand and Jong Tae Se’s didn’t take part in the racing with the Running Man cast but did make a short appearance.”

News of the global football stars making an appearance on the show immediately stirred interest among viewers.

In addition, it was revealed ex-member Song Joong Ki will also appear in the same episode and the actor was even spotted leaving with the Running Man cast for Thailand on May 21.

During the episode’s filming, Haha took the time to tweet a photo with Ferdinand Rio on May 24 as he wrote, “My English friend Rio Ferdinand who grew after I gave him chocolate bread two years ago. I’m the normal one, you guys are the ones that are tall. Revealing the semi-nude of Rio, giraffe and Haha.”

The revealed picture showed Rio Ferdinand, Haha and Lee Kwang Soo shirtless and posing for a picture while catching some rays in Thailand.

The first half of the Park Ji Sung special aired on May 20 with the second part to air on SBS on May 27.

Source : Enewsworld

Awww! Now I have to watch RM this week on time! Can't wait to hear more news about Nice Guy.

hi chingu!!! =) welcome back =) ... I think I will cry ruvers seeing Joong Ki again on Running Man xD the members love Joong Ki ( and vicevera ) ... it would be a funny and touching episode

hahaha seems like Joong Ki is really enjoyed his travel to Bangkok 8-> ... and even the famous soccer star Rio Ferdinad is happy to be his friend ^^

Song Joong Ki hangs out with Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand in Bangkok

20120524_rioferdinand.jpg

Manchester United’s defender Rio Ferdinand recently showed off his close friendship with actor Song Joong Ki.

On May 24th, the famous soccer player attached the photo above and tweeted:

Me & joong ki song (South Korean actor) just chilling by our hotel pool in Bangkok!

The two men are seen smiling for the camera while posing closely together with their arms over each other’s shoulder. Both are also showing off their athletic build in just a pair of swim trunks while their eyes are covered with a pair of sunglasses.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Rio Ferdinand recently participated in the 2nd Annual Asian Dream Cup at Thailand’s SCG Stadium on May 23rd.

Source : Allkpop

so it was true after all!!! =D Joong Ki will appear in Running Man Thai Special ^^

Song Joong Ki, Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand and Jong Tae Se Come to ‘Running Man’

85023304.jpg

The Park Ji Sung special of SBS’ Running Man will have even more special guests appearing.

It was revealed that the upcoming second part of the Park Ji Sung special on SBS’ Running Man would be graced with not only the featuring of Park Ji Sung but old cast-mate Song Joong Ki and an appearance by Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand and North Korean football player Jong Tae Se.

According to a source from Running Man, on May 23, Rio Ferdinand and Jung Tae Se took part in the second Asian Dream Cup at Thailand’s Nonthaburi’s SCG Stadium and also joined Park Ji Sung in filming for Running Man.

The source explained, “Ferdinand and Jong Tae Se’s didn’t take part in the racing with the Running Man cast but did make a short appearance.”

News of the global football stars making an appearance on the show immediately stirred interest among viewers.

In addition, it was revealed ex-member Song Joong Ki will also appear in the same episode and the actor was even spotted leaving with the Running Man cast for Thailand on May 21.

During the episode’s filming, Haha took the time to tweet a photo with Ferdinand Rio on May 24 as he wrote, “My English friend Rio Ferdinand who grew after I gave him chocolate bread two years ago. I’m the normal one, you guys are the ones that are tall. Revealing the semi-nude of Rio, giraffe and Haha.”

The revealed picture showed Rio Ferdinand, Haha and Lee Kwang Soo shirtless and posing for a picture while catching some rays in Thailand.

The first half of the Park Ji Sung special aired on May 20 with the second part to air on SBS on May 27.

Source : Enewsworld

Joong Ki is impresive ... the last month he was at the 7th position ... now he's 4th! o_O

CF Model Preference Ranking List

tumblr_m4iqz6Rhuk1r6g7j2.jpg

1. Kim Yuna

2. Kim Soo Hyun

3. Lee Seung Gi

4. Song Joong KI

5. Kim Tae Hee

6. Won Bin

7. Han Ga In

8. Goong Yoo

9. Han Hyo Joo

10. Shin Min Ah