Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

Upon watching the 4 video clips during YSYs' departure @ Incheon airport for Japan @ youtube, I just felt sad watching him for it seemed that he was waiting for someone. It might be that the non-appearance of this someone was the caused of the redness in his eyes, a trending things that happened that stressed him. Here

Guest judyannlou

Yeah, I like the look of YSY on his "WE LOVE KOREA". So cute and innocent and which reminds me of the M2F when he had a sort kind of interview regarding his business on their company's website which he told something to Cha Bong Sun on the last part his speech. His looks in that interview in M2F, really had a resemblance or similarity in "WE Love Korea". His eyes said something to someone which only YSY know and so with that someone. ( I could sense it..his eyes did talk),

OMG, YSY hurt his arm maybe during the filming. The bruise is quiet painful to look at, and it is really painful the way I look at YSY @dcinside 48262.

OH really I was fooled by YSY bruise, it is a fake/make-up bruise shown @ dcinside 48261

Guest judyannlou

Since I still has not overcome my M2F fever, I made an idea for creating this fanfic tale of my beloved Bong-Hee couple.

While Jae Hee is in China for some business matter and leaving Bong Sun in Korea, in his spare time instead of resting from his hectic/busy schedule and to overcome his bore-dome and loneliness for missing Bong Sun, he baked a pizza in a form of star and up-load the photo with the star pizza to reminisce their loving memories.For Bong Sun is his super star and shining star (OST L.O.V.E.)

7158179368_3d7f885703_z.jpg Cr. Kites/

He sent message to Bong Sun " SINCE YOU HAD REMOVED THE PHOTOS OF PINK CHICKEN IN YOUR BED ROOM FOR WHICH I'M VERY GLAD AND HAPPY, AND THIS TIME, PLEASE ERASE PINK CHICKEN IN YOUR MEMORY BUT RATHER INSTEAD REMEMBER ALWAYS YOUR BELOVED RED CHICKEN, that is me, LOVE YOU and MISS YOU- Jae Hee)

7158178640_9f30038ca8.jpgcr. Kites

This songs ( I LOVE YOU and LONE STAR) were and as always dedicated to you my beloved Bong Sun. Fr. your chummy Jae Hee

7203398472_00bf2967f8_b.jpg7203398738_aeff70fb20_b.jpg

Cr. Kites

Guest ysy94

if I'm right, Puppy Fanmeeting will be stream on the website in this link http://www.so-net.ne.jp/yoonsiyoon/news/904.html

at 6pm gmt+7

Guest ysy94

YSY interview up here, but in Japanese >"<

http://www.kyodo.co.jp/korea-features/korea-sb-interview/2012-05-22_51313/