[Drama 2012] TV Novel Love, My Love/Dear Love TV소설 사랑아 사랑아

creidesca

Guest texashot

Ye Ryeong treats Seung Hee very well, considering they are not real mother and daughter--she tries hard to change the grandma's mind. And it looks like Il Hwa's mom had survived the blast that knocked out Il Hwa during the wartime. Also, the uncle/grandma's youngest brother has left! Hooray for that; I hope I haven't spoke too soon.

After some heavy thinking, the grandma has changed her mind! Wonder what Ye Ryeung must have said. Now what's wrong w/ Seung Hee's and Seung Ah's younger brother? Either it's because he hasn't ate, or he has always been a sickly child.

From previews of EP 10, both sisters are going to Seoul!

Thank you.....Seung Hee, is she in college? and Seung Ah, why she is not in school?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.....Seung Hee, is she in college? and Seung Ah, why she is not in school?

Didn't we see Seung Ah in school uniform in 1 of the earlier episodes? She and her friend were sitting across from 2 boys, also in uniform. Was it one of those boys that got Seung Hee in trouble because he was waiting outside the family's home? Anyways, we know Seung Ah has no interest in school--she's keen on being a singer. Hopefully those guys at the singing academy aren't con artists.

Poor Seung Hee! She's being mistaken for a pick pocket when all she did was pick up the purse off the ground--the pickpocket had thrown it away. And from her birth mom too! Then RK's further misunderstanding w/ SH when he comes to his step-mom's defense.

But what was it that TB gifted SH in front of the school in Seoul?

Got to watch EP 11 thru online streaming!

EP 11 spoiler:

Yup, Seung Hee is mistaken as the pick-pocket. The shop-owner opens her school bag and sees a large envelope full of money. That's his evidence she's a pick-pocket. The money was given to her by her father to buy medicinal herbs in Seoul. The reason why she was in that area was because TB told her to wait for him there. TB waited for her after making a call to his mom, but SH doesn't show up. Luckily, he spots her being dragged away by RK. It doesn't look like TB made it clear who she was or how he knew her. Intense dislike b/w SH and RK. SH speaks to TB privately, and in tears over the incident, forgets the handkerchief gifted to her from RK/RK's stepmom (her birthmom). So now that handkerchief is in TB's possession. Hmm, will this handkerchief be passed around? I do not want to see it land in SA's hands and have her being mistaken for SH. But I would like to see RK's/RK's step-mom's reaction should they see the handkerchief. Can't believe RK has not made the connection to why SH being at the police station if she and TB knows each other.

SH returns to the room she and her sis are boarding for their time being in Seoul w/ SA's friend (?) with a large bag of what her father requested she get. On the bus ride home, she tries to get what happened that day out of her mind.

Over at TB's place of work, the owner comes storming in to berate one of the employees. The employee isn't able to answer; TB does. So he, again, gets the notice of the owner. Uh oh, does the man want his bratty daughter to marry TB? But it looks like the brat's mom is trying to hook her up w/ RK, since she and RK's stepmom are buddies.

Back at home, one of SH's/SA's father's patients complain to him that something is wrong with the medicinal balls he sold him. The man is refunded his money. Father tries a ball for himself. At this moment, the girls have come home. Everyone is happy to see them. Father notices that something is wrong w/ SH, but I think she tells him that she's fine. SA hands him the bag of medicine to which he inspects and thanks her. SA looks to her sis, as a sign of appreciation?

But later, both girls are called in to his room. SA wants to tell him the truth about the stuff she likely bought last time. Before she could come clean, meal-time is called. During the meal, the mom breaks off a piece of fish and places it in SH's bowl. SH, in turn, places it in her younger brother's. Aww. Then SA has something to say. What she said surprises/confuses all at the table.

At that moment, I think the police/inspection comes. Father doesn't know what is going on. Look of fear on SA's face.

Preview for the next episode shows that the medicinal balls are being confiscated by the police/inspection. SA might get a beating from her father? Did SA's hair get cut? SH might not be able to go to school/continue her art studies?

Nice to see you again, creidesca and thanks for starting the thread. :D

KBSW just aired 1st episode. There seems to be no information on the guy who played the son of Yunsik and Yangja. The mother seems to dot on him and probably he is their only son – looks like he enjoyed taking his own sweet time brushing his teeth. So, there’s no way these two girls are twins and Seung-hee is definitely at least one year older than Seung-ah.

Seung-hee gave me the impression that she is polite, well-mannered and an obedient daughter whereas Seung-ah could be the opposite of her – kind of spoilt and the lazy type! :P I am so happy to see Hwang Sun-hee again as she left a very good impression on me when she played a supporting role in Wild Romance recently.

It’s so sad that Myung-joo's mother decided to abandon her baby and left her at the Hong’s family house –and as in all Kdrama fashion, Myung-joo was informed that the baby died. I am sure it’ll take them ages to reconcile.

So base on the synopsis, Park Ro-kyung will be interested in Seung-hee but at the same Seung-ah has an eye for him too?!?. :w00t:

I think the only unconvincing factor is the age thing - and no matter how they make them look younger or older (if they are using the same actors/actresses), it can be a bit confusing. Anyway, I guess no one really bothers.... :P

Nice to see you again, creidesca and thanks for starting the thread. :D

So base on the synopsis, Park Ro-kyung will be interested in Seung-hee but at the same Seung-ah has an eye for him too?!?. :w00t:

I think the only unconvincing factor is the age thing - and no matter how they make them look younger or older (if they are using the same actors/actresses), it can be a bit confusing. Anyway, I guess no one really bothers.... :P

Same here, Felicia Soh!

Well, it will take some time before there is any interest b/w SH and RK judging by the dagger looks the two had for the other. RK was initially amused with SH at the police station and when asking for directions later. She showed lots of spunk! His attitude certainly changed when he thought her to be the pick-pocket, after recognizing her from the police station. Even his step-mom believed her to be the thief. And both are surprised to learn that TB knows this girl.

I don't know if a SH-RK relationship will be allowed? He's the stepson and she's the step-mom's biological daughter.

And just exactly how much older are both the male leads of the drama supposed to be? SH calls TB ahjussi, whereas SA calls him oppa. SA tries to hard to become familiar with him. I think his coworkers will think she might be his girlfriend though I believe he denied it.

Same here, Felicia Soh!

Well, it will take some time before there is any interest b/w SH and RK judging by the dagger looks the two had for the other. RK was initially amused with SH at the police station and when asking for directions later. She showed lots of spunk! His attitude certainly changed when he thought her to be the pick-pocket, after recognizing her from the police station. Even his step-mom believed her to be the thief. And both are surprised to learn that TB knows this girl.

I don't know if a SH-RK relationship will be allowed? He's the stepson and she's the step-mom's biological daughter.

And just exactly how much older are both the male leads of the drama supposed to be? SH calls TB ahjussi, whereas SA calls him oppa. SA tries to hard to become familiar with him. I think his coworkers will think she might be his girlfriend though I believe he denied it.

Thanks creidesca for sharing the advanced-part of the story and I haven’t really got myself fully in-tune with the storyline and the complicated “steps” relationships has made it even more confusing....hehehe!! At what episode will the grown up SH and SA appear again? I am not sure how the storyline will develop but from pictures that I saw, there were hints that RK and SH is a couple whereas SA and TB form another couple.

From calculation, at the start of the story (1969) SH should be 19 years old – the flashed back scene is year 1950. I think the name-addressing as “ahjussi or oppa” can be very subjective, remember in MISA, ISJ addressed SJS as “ahjussi” all the time. But I would like to think that in SA’s case, calling Tae-bong as Oppa would make her sound like she has an interest in him whereas SH may have started off their friendship/relationship in a bit rocky-way.... (I may be wrong, just my own assumption…). :rolleyes:

At what episode will the grown up SH and SA appear again? I am not sure how the storyline will develop but from pictures that I saw, there were hints that RK and SH is a couple whereas SA and TB form another couple.

From calculation, at the start of the story (1969) SH should be 19 years old – the flashed back scene is year 1950. I think the name-addressing as “ahjussi or oppa” can be very subjective, remember in MISA, ISJ addressed SJS as “ahjussi” all the time. But I would like to think that in SA’s case, calling Tae-bong as Oppa would make her sound like she has an interest in him whereas SH may have started off their friendship/relationship in a bit rocky-way.... (I may be wrong, just my own assumption…). :rolleyes:

The adult SH/SA returns by the end of EP 2. You'll see how each of the girls meet TB within EP 2-3. And the first meeting b/w SH and RK happens at end of EP 5.

I forget, did the first episode discuss the relation of SA's mom to Dr. Kyu Cheol?

The adult SH/SA returns by the end of EP 2. You'll see how each of the girls meet TB within EP 2-3. And the first meeting b/w SH and RK happens at end of EP 5.

I forget, did the first episode discuss the relation of SA's mom to Dr. Kyu Cheol?

They did reveal during Halmoni’s 60th birthday celebration that Yangja and the Doctor grew up together and were neighbors. Yunshik was behaving like a jealous husband when Yangja goes all excited upon seeing the Doctor. Anyway, he said they treated each other like brother and sister.

I won’t be able to catch Epi 2 on KBSW today – and as I needed to follow up, I watched it raw. So it does make a little sense now that I saw Myung-joo with her step-son, Ro-kyung (think age-wise, he should be older than SH). Looking at the complicated relationship, it would save a lot of heartache if SH and TB is a couple. Is there any relationship chart at KBS site? I am happy to see Myung-joo reviving the type of business her family was formerly involved – her mother said in Episode 1 that they used to own a die factory.

At the cemetery scene, were they praying Ro-kyung’s father? And if I am not wrong, Myung-joo’s former maid is now well-off – maybe, she married a rich guy. Also, I think SA mentioned she wants to be a singer.

There’s a strong hint that the Doctor likes the housemaid (Tae-bong’s Omma) and I’ve a feeling his daughter likes TB.

They did reveal during Halmoni’s 60th birthday celebration that Yangja and the Doctor grew up together and were neighbors. Yunshik was behaving like a jealous husband when Yangja goes all excited upon seeing the Doctor. Anyway, he said they treated each other like brother and sister.

I won’t be able to catch Epi 2 on KBSW today – and as I needed to follow up, I watched it raw. So it does make a little sense now that I saw Myung-joo with her step-son, Ro-kyung (think age-wise, he should be older than SH). Looking at the complicated relationship, it would save a lot of heartache if SH and TB is a couple. Is there any relationship chart at KBS site? I am happy to see Myung-joo reviving the type of business her family was formerly involved – her mother said in Episode 1 that they used to own a die factory.

At the cemetery scene, were they praying Ro-kyung’s father? And if I am not wrong, Myung-joo’s former maid is now well-off – maybe, she married a rich guy. Also, I think SA mentioned she wants to be a singer.

There’s a strong hint that the Doctor likes the housemaid (Tae-bong’s Omma) and I’ve a feeling his daughter likes TB.

Sadly, no relationship chart at the drama's hp. Exactly what business is RK involved? And the Dr.'s daughter likes TB? Maybe she sees him as an older brother? So far, after circulating gossip (I'm assuming likely about her father and either the maid or Yangja), the daughter has been sulking about and throwing tantrums, not eating.

Considering hubby had not been in love w/ Yangja, he's surely showing signs of jealousy...so after all those years he has affection for his wife now?

Should I comment on what I was able to see of EP 12 from LIVE streaming?

EP 12 spoilers:

Note: I was only able to catch the episode here an there, so there will be missing parts. So all the medicinal balls in which the fake antlers were used as a component are confiscated. Father cuts SA's hair. She runs crying to her room. Her mom follows and trims her hair so that it looks more presentable.

Myung-joo is attending to her mom. I don't really know what went on here except that she does have some flashback scenes to when they got hit during the air raid.

TB is in the office and the boss comes in. The boss looks to one of the employees (the same one who always get berated by him) for an answer. The employee looks to TB. TB answers. The boss is satisfied and is about to leave but turns around and kicks the employee in the leg/shins. I guess the guy deserved it.

TB invites RK out for a meal. During the meal, TB takes out the handkerchief. I think RK makes fun of him since he's looking at the handkerchief pretty dazed (he was also doing this earlier in the office before the boss came in). If only RK had taken a closer look at said handkerchief. RK asks about SH...how the two met? He smiles as he reminisces/flashes back. Dunno if he tells RK. RK also flashes back on how he met up w/ SH. Now if only the two were verbal at this part all these misunderstandings could have been resolved!

SH goes to the local post office or place where she has access to a phone. Just outside the place she runs into a woman going out and the woman's purse lands on the ground. SH picks it up, dusts and apologizes. This incident brings up what happened in Seoul. She shakes the memory of what RK said to her in Seoul away. I think SH calls the university where she applied to?

I wonder how long SH/SA's father will be out of commission...but things might have been resolved by the end of the episode? He comes home w/ what looks like some bit of good news. Everyone looks relieved somewhat. Then SH comes home to tell them that she got accepted! Congratulations all around. The mom is in tears, Grandma is happy for SH. SA comes out and though she's not content w/ her own situation, congratulates SH (in a toneless voice).

Dad calls SA into his room. I wonder what important decision he has made about this daughter of his?

From previews of the next episode, I think he's setting her up on dates--he wants her married! No comment on the physical appearance of the guy her father has her see. TB is returning home! I don't know how SA figures it out, but she meets him at the station. He's surprised to see her there to greet him. And might not even recognize her w/ her new haircut?

Sadly, no relationship chart at the drama's hp. Exactly what business is RK involved? And the Dr.'s daughter likes TB? Maybe she sees him as an older brother? So far, after circulating gossip (I'm assuming likely about her father and either the maid or Yangja), the daughter has been sulking about and throwing tantrums, not eating.

Considering hubby had not been in love w/ Yangja, he's surely showing signs of jealousy...so after all those years he has affection for his wife now?

Should I comment on what I was able to see of EP 12 from LIVE streaming?

EP 12 spoilers:

Lots of development in Episode 3 - somehow KBSW give Oh Chan-suk a slightly different character name, instead of Ro-kyung, he is known as Nogyeong.

Euiji (the Doctor's daughter) has already shown her disapproval (Episode 1) of her father's "over-board" kind gestures towards TB's Omma but on the other hand, she welcomes Tae-Bong in open arms. Maybe...it's just oppa-dongsaeng type - more on TB side.

Hahaha...after so many years living as a couple, there's bound to be some love development, though I think YS would not go to the extend of showing lovey-dovey gestures over Yangja. The fact that the Doctor who is her buddy and practicing Western medicine bothers him a lot - why would you show up at his clinic when your husband is also Doctor.? Good question - and it sends Yangja into thinking - "Oh, you do have a point!" :lol:

Ro-kyung is a very young Prosecutor (25 years old) and his mother said because of his newly-appointed post, he has become popular with match-makers. Even MJ's former maid, Gopdan is eyeing on RK with her daughter. You know, if let's say RK and SH is a couple, then will they turn up like the main couple in “Flames of Desire”?!? Since RK and TB are friends, I think they are both of the same age.

What I don’t understand is how come Seung-hee and Seung-ah are born within an-hour difference? It's the most puzzling-plot!! ;) Did I miss something? It also appears that Halmoni and Yangja doesn’t know that SH is YS's daughter with MJ. YS is giving much more attention towards SH - even complying to her wishes to study fine arts (it's rather an expensive cost) whereas he firmly disapproved SA's choice of study (singing).

Tae-beom likes SH while SA has set her heart on wooing TB - can't wait to see how RK and SH meet.

Thanks creidesca for spoiling us with the latest storyline - at times, I am so tempted to read. :D

I will have to wait for later tonight to be able to watch EP 13 thru joovideo (tuduo). Sucks that I have a demanding class for Spring Intersession. I will be missing out on the Wed and Friday episodes because of this class starting this week till beginning of July.

Really? 1hr difference b/w the 2 girls? And the mom doesn't know? Wait, doesn't the Grandma know though? I wonder if the answers were in EP 2?

Can hardly wait for DevilSlob to post this drama on d-addicts. And if I am unable to stop myself I can pay for a premium monthly membership to watch it w/ e-subs from mvibo.

at first when i read that this is story of fake twins ... i was puzzled. lol ... but seems like that's how the family explained SH/SA's relationship to everyone else. i think insofar only the 3 elders in the family (not sure if grandma's brother knew) know that SH was left outside their house as a baby. the father of course knew that SH is his daughter after reading the letter that MJ's mom left with the baby but didn't let on to his wife & mother. they must have decided to raise SH as their own so they pass her off as being born 1 hour earlier ahead of SA. that would mean SH is actually 1 year older than her reported age? it's kind of ironic that SA blabbers about how she must be adopted after dad refused to even listen to her aspiration to be a singer or give her the money to enroll in the singing school while encouraging SH to pursuing art major at college despite grandma's disapproval for fear they can't afford both SH and her precious male grandson's college fees. i wonder when either mom or grandma will leak out SH being 'adopted' ... i bet SA will be making a ruckus over dad's favoritism over an adopted child and make SH's life hellish~

i guess SH's dad made the right choice in not letting his mother & wife know that SH is his daughter with MJ because otherwise while grandma disapproves over how well he treat an 'adopted' child ... i think she would have make SH's life miserable if it comes out she's MJ's daughter since she hated MJ's family for playing a part in the death of her husband? and while YJ seems to have been kindly towards to SH ... would she have been so if she knew SH is the daughter of her husband with another woman?

am i the only one who find TB's eyes kind of distracting ... :mellow: the prosecutor guy kind of reminds me a little of Lee Jae Hwang. looks like TB is involved in the student protest organization while NG has to prosecute them ... i wonder how this will affect their friendship or NG's job.

at first when i read that this is story of fake twins ... i was puzzled. lol ... but seems like that's how the family explained SH/SA's relationship to everyone else. i think insofar only the 3 elders in the family (not sure if grandma's brother knew) know that SH was left outside their house as a baby. the father of course knew that SH is his daughter after reading the letter that MJ's mom left with the baby but didn't let on to his wife & mother. they must have decided to raise SH as their own so they pass her off as being born 1 hour earlier ahead of SA. that would mean SH is actually 1 year older than her reported age? it's kind of ironic that SA blabbers about how she must be adopted after dad refused to even listen to her aspiration to be a singer or give her the money to enroll in the singing school while encouraging SH to pursuing art major at college despite grandma's disapproval for fear they can't afford both SH and her precious male grandson's college fees. i wonder when either mom or grandma will leak out SH being 'adopted' ... i bet SA will be making a ruckus over dad's favoritism over an adopted child and make SH's life hellish~

i guess SH's dad made the right choice in not letting his mother & wife know that SH is his daughter with MJ because otherwise while grandma disapproves over how well he treat an 'adopted' child ... i think she would have make SH's life miserable if it comes out she's MJ's daughter since she hated MJ's family for playing a part in the death of her husband? and while YJ seems to have been kindly towards to SH ... would she have been so if she knew SH is the daughter of her husband with another woman?

am i the only one who find TB's eyes kind of distracting ... :mellow: the prosecutor guy kind of reminds me a little of Lee Jae Hwang. looks like TB is involved in the student protest organization while NG has to prosecute them ... i wonder how this will affect their friendship or NG's job.

Yikes, so there's that kind of enmity b/w MJ's family and YS's family?

I wonder if there had been any conditions for YS taking in SH back then? Because YJ would have to be impregnated soon after in order to give birth to SA roughly a year later. I guess we will have to see how YJ reacts when that bit of info is revealed. For now, I see her as a very nice lady if a bit dimwitted at times.

So it's TB's eyes? I just kept thinking the size of his head doesn't match with the rest of his body? But that's because he's been wearing that cap and worn jacket. He looks much better when he starts wearing suits. After your mentioning of his eyes I did begin to start noticing it.

Oh yay, I see there's a torrent link for EP 13.

Anyways...

Whew! TB returns SH's handkerchief. And I definitely spoke too soon. Uncle is back! And is that woman his wife?? Uh oh, from previews, SA's date shows up at her home, I'm guessing wanting to marry her.

Thanks to semi-fly for providing torrent seeding! Does anyone have ep12 torrent?

I have not seen torrents for EP 2,3 ,5, 8, 11, 12. And I don't believe places like kpopella or kpopweb are uploading this drama either =(

Guest hurley

i can't wait to see the loveline betwn seung hee and ro kyung! it all started out misunderstanding, hahaha.......

Guest hurley

hurley wrote on 23 May 2012 - 02:07 PM:

Thanks to semi-fly for providing torrent seeding! Does anyone have ep12 torrent?

I have not seen torrents for EP 2,3 ,5, 8, 11, 12. And I don't believe places like kpopella or kpopweb are uploading this drama either =(

too bad, this series definitely deserves more attention, very unique.

Archived