Guest rintintintin

Hello Califfey! Welcome on this thread...Just what nika says, go to SBDH's drama thread to find out the BTS videos in that drama. :) Hope you can find that. :)

Hey guys, just what I saw on rubie's post... Support our dear Queen this time... Actually, I've vote of course for her. :)

Do you recall in what episode did she say it?  I would like to watch it.

Welcome to the thread, Califfey.

QSD, she never said that... I was just reflecting on her life and pondered about it. It is the same for the other dramas.. I was just contemplating about them. They were dramas I've seen recently that were somehow very thought-provoking.

*quoted image*

April 15, 2012

Poll: Multiple choice answers

April Top Heart Thread (Apr 15-29, 2012)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/377207-april-top-thread-apr-15-29/

It would be nice if LYW's thread gets the top, but I know the other actresses are more popular than her.. Anyhow, for me this thread will always be my top heart thread. OK, have to go and vote for her to show my support.. :D LYW Fighting!!!

Edit; the criteria to vote are...updated info, active sharing, inspiring content, friendly and helpful, all around positive and fun... Well, I think we all have that here at LYW's thread. I don't know how the other threads are doing especially for the actresses...I only visit LYW's thread. The other threads I've visited were Bae Soo Bin's and Jo Hyun Jae's only...

Nothing much from our Queen lately, right? And our diggers are still resting or feeling lazy yet to dig.. :D Anyway, I found a Japanese version of this news... here's the translations.

lyw-8.jpg

LYW's.. Surprise birthday party at the end of movie filming.

Actress LYW had a surprise birthday party at the end of the shooting of the new movie.

"Perfect Love" starring LYW & RSB has finished shooting & a dinner party was held at a restaurant on the 10th of this month to commemorate the completion of the movie.

On this day, LYW, RSB, Cho Jinun, Director Bang Eun Jin & about 80 staff gathered. The staff held a surprise birthday party for LYW who celebrated her birthday on the 9th the previous day.

Deeply moved by the actors & staff's wishes & greetings, LYW paid all the expenses of the dinner party.

"Perfect Love" will be released at the end of this year. Now LYW is taking a rest while considering the next movie or drama for a new project.

Star News: Reporter Kim Hyonroku

Kstarnews

Yangpa releases MV for “Parting Is All The Same”, featuring Speed’s Shin Jong Kook

by pkdance - 23 April 2012 | Allkpop

2012.04.23_Yangpa_MV.jpg

After returning from a 1 year hiatus with her single, “Love Is All The Same“, from her upcoming album, ‘Together‘, Yangpa has now released her second track titled, “Parting Is All The Same“.

Yangpa teamed up with former ‘Superstar K3‘ Contestant and Speed member Shin Jong Kook for this song to express the pain that a woman and man experience when their relationship ends.

The MV portrays the song from a man’s perspective with the help of actor, Baek Sung Hyun, which gives a different feeling from the MV for “Love Is All the Same”, which portrays the breakup from a woman’s perspective.

Check out the music video below featuring actors Lee Yo Won and Baek Sung Hyun.

Parting Is All The Same MV - Yangpa

The MV portrays the song from a man’s perspective with the help of actor, Baek Sung Hyun, which gives a different feeling from the MV for “Love Is All the Same”, which portrays the breakup from a woman’s perspective.

So there are two MVs featuring the same actors but giving out different feelings or perspective. It's interesting, I want to see the other MV but I can't see it on the link you provided. Anyway, thank you so much for this apqaria.

BTW everyone, I found the MV with the English subs.. I thought you would be interested to see it too.

"Love Is All the Same"

Guest rintintintin

Hi there!

Wait nika, Doesn't mean that her movie will release next year? I thought her movie will released on Oct.? Whoah, It's getting too far to me. -_- It's okay, I guess the queen is resting now after her filming shooting. :)

Like what loveitall says, I miss her right now. :D Hoping that she had a drama this year but I think her comeback will be next year. ^_^ Let's pray for that.

Yes Rintintin, if it's scheduled to be released at the end of this year then we international viewers will be able to see it next year... wah.. it's a long wait, isn't it??? I wish she has a new drama we could watch while waiting for that movie to come out.

I finally was able to see the other version of the MV.. I think I like the melody of "Love is All the Same" than the 2nd Song. Watching the two MVs & looking back to LYW's dramas (Pure Heart, BL, SBDH, FS70s) made me to wonder.. are Korean men more possessive than the women or is this just in dramas? Women (in the case of LYW's characters) would cry but could move on.. however, men (in the case of LYW's leading men) had a hard time letting go of the woman. I have always thought women are more possessive..

BTW, have you all noticed? Mr. Park Geun Hyung ..

200px-Park_Geun_Hyung.jpg

has been in LYW's 4 dramas. He was the father of Won Bin - LYW's love interest in Tough Guy's Love.. Then he was the father of Ryu Jin in Pure Heart. He was also the father of KSW in Bad Love. And he was the adopted father of LBS in SBDH.. :lol: I wonder when he will play as her father in a drama or movie.. Let's see... :D

Anyway, someone wrote something about this video clip on her blog. It's nice to see the Bideok couple again & I think I like the music used in the video too... it fits very much.. LYW/KNG

Guest rintintintin

Definitely nika, I wanna see the trailer of her movie... (Much Excited? :P) We couldn't wait longer for this hahaha!

About Mr. Park Geun hyung? I've notice that too... He's there of all LYW's dramas... But when is the time that he will play the role of LYW's father someday? Gosh, I want to see her in a dramas soon. :D

Guest loveitall

BTW everyone, I found the MV with the English subs.. I thought you would be interested to see it too.

"Love Is All the Same"

Please don't cry, don't be sad. Love is all the same.

The more you give your heart, the more your heart hurts.

It's only love if it hurts. :(:(

Put away your tears, please smile now.

Even if love makes you cry, if you really loved..

If you really don't regret then that't enough. :unsure::sweatingbullets:

Because if it's a person who is not for you,

no matter how hard you try, you will break up. :(:tears:

Though I haven't experienced this kind of love, I felt the pain :(

soompi_poll.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to Yoon Eun Hye & Song Il Kook threads!

Poll: April Top Heart Thread

Voting duration: April 15-29, 2012

Participants: 244 members

yeh_apr.jpg

1. Yoon Eun Hye (64 votes [21.48%])

2. Ha Ji Won (37 votes [12.42%])

3. Kim Tae Hee (33 votes [11.07%])

4. Lee Da Hae (28 votes [9.40%])

5. Lee Yo Won (28 votes [9.40%])

6. Shin Min Ah (28 votes [9.40%])

sik_apr.jpg

Song Il Kook (49 votes [16.90%])

2. Jung Il Woo (41 votes [14.14%])

3. Lee Dong Wook (37 votes [12.76%])

4. Ju Ji Hun (35 votes [12.07%])

5. So Ji Sub (33 votes [11.38%])

These top threads will be brought forward in the next poll, hopefully in May very soon. New threads will be introduced to round up the 10 choices in each actor and actress lists. Any suggestion can be made (via PM) before May 10th and they will definitely be considered.

We hope members will continue to fairly vote the most popular and positive fan threads according to these suggested criteria

- updated info

- active sharing

- inspiring content

- friendly and helpful

- all around positive and fun

Last but not least, thank you for taking time participating in the poll. Keep up the active sharing!

Hey, nobody's digging so I did some digging.. :D:lol: Well, it's not really digging, I just visited Nate & found these articles. However, google translator is not giving me a fine translation so I have no real idea what this article & the video clip is all about except that it has LYW on it with the other two hot ladies.. Park Shin Hye & Yoon Eun Hye. Nate link. Anybody who can give us the right info about this article feel free to do so. Thanks.

lyw-9.jpg

Here's the Video Clip

Is it only me or I just don't know them so well? I found these two ladies.. Park Shin Hye & Yoon Eun Hye really look similar to each other :sweatingbullets: I thought Park Shin Hye is Yoon Eun Hye in the video clip. Anyway, seeing the video I miss Deokman..

This article if I understood the google translations right, talks about professional golfers falling in-love with celebrities & of course our lovely LYW & handsome professional golfer PJW couple is the original & the model ... happily married for nine years... Nate link GOOD JOB & KEEP IT UP LYW & PJW!!!

lyw1-5.jpg

And this article talks & showed photo of the fourth member of YG girl group who looks like the attractive LYW.. Nate link

lyw2-2.jpg

does she??? Well, somehow there's an aura of her that gives out some features of LYW. I hope she will not only resemble our lovely LYW in beauty & elegance but will also become a good role model.

Poll: April Top Heart Thread

*quoted image*

1. Yoon Eun Hye (64 votes [21.48%])

2. Ha Ji Won (37 votes [12.42%])

3. Kim Tae Hee (33 votes [11.07%])

4. Lee Da Hae (28 votes [9.40%])

5. Lee Yo Won (28 votes [9.40%])

6. Shin Min Ah (28 votes [9.40%])

Song Il Kook (49 votes [16.90%])

2. Jung Il Woo (41 votes [14.14%])

3. Lee Dong Wook (37 votes [12.76%])

4. Ju Ji Hun (35 votes [12.07%])

5. So Ji Sub (33 votes [11.38%])

Good to know LYW is on top 6.. Thanks Rubie.

May 11, 2012

th_soompi_poll.jpg It's the time to vote again! ^^

Some of you might already be familiar with the poll (refer: April Top Heart Poll), many would probably be new to it. Nonetheless, it's for everyone to join in and participate positively. Check it out and show your love. :)

Poll: Multiple choice answers

May Top Heart Thread (May 11 - 27, 2012)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/378135-may-top-heart-thread/

April_Heart.jpg

Thanks for the photos Phetbeo. Can't wait to see this movie.

How is everyone??? In Japan right now, two dramas of LYW are rolling... Tokyo TV is airing Queen Seonduk and BSN Channel is airing Bad Love. I'm watching it when I'm free & it's nice to see it in Japanese dub cause I just have to listen to the dialogs. It's more convenient though I don't like very much the voices. It's a little different from the real actors. Anyhow, since I came to like Bad Love I kind of enjoying it.

I'm not sure if Fuji TV is still airing 49 Days.. I haven't checked it lately, but I hope it is showing.

Ahh.. time to go back to work!

Guest MSDANNA

My link

Actress Lee Yo-Won is cast in upcoming movie LEGEND PUNCH (literal title of "Jeonseolui Joomeok"), directed by Kang Woo-Suk ("Public Enemy"/"Moss"). Movie already has cast male actors Hwang Jung-Min, Yu Jun-Sang, Yoon Je-Moon & Park Won-Sang.

LEGEND PUNCH revolves around a reality TV show involving regular people taking part in a fight contest for a cash prize. Actress Lee Yo-Won will play the PD for the reality TV show. Filming is scheduled to begin in the middle of July, 2012.

omg i am super excited for the 2012 for lee yo won.

her new film perfect love/perfect number wii be showing this year

and now i recently read that she has been cast for a new film. the  director was known for public enemy sequel and the super blockbuster  silmido... hmmm i hope she will make a new drama with kim nam gil...

MSDANNA, welcome to LYW's thread & thanks for the movie info. Can we watch Daemang/Great Ambition on that channel you shared?

lywyk.jpg

Found this news article on 10Asia.

Lee Yo-won to play a producer in Kang Woo-suk's new film

This is really great! We will be seeing two movies of LYW next year, plus a drama maybe, I hope. I guess we will not see LYW on small screen this year.. she seems concentrating on making movies. Well, at least there's something we can look forward.

Edit:

The movie is is based on the popular webcomics, "Legend Punch". I searched about it & found & read the manga. I think I like the character that LYW will be playing :w00t: . It's too bad, I could only read the online comics up to chapter 5. Check it out everyone & find out the character LYW will be playing. Here's the link: Legend Punch