Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Kim Bum Becomes a Sweet Boy for Thai Candy Commercial

2012-05-02 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum revealed behind-the-scenes cuts from his commercial shoot in Thailand.

In February, Kim Bum flew to Thailand to shoot a commercial for the candy brand Ole-Strawberry. The revealed photos are from the shoot for the candy commercial.

71188628.jpg

When Kim Bum was in Thailand, he not only participated in the commercial shoot, but also managed to meet with his local fans. Although he had barely promoted in the country, the attention the locals paid him was great.

Seo Bang Won, rep of the advertising agency, said, “Out of all Korean actors, Kim Bum was chosen as the celebrity Thai people want to spend Valentine’s Day with. We decided to bring him in as a model because although he had barely promoted in Thailand, he has a lot of fans who saw him act in his pieces and was relatively well-known.”

In the meantime, Kim Bum is building on his popularity not only in Thailand, but also in Japan and Greater China. He plans to release an album in Japan within the year, and is currently shooting the film Miracle.

Photo credit: King Kong Entertainment

Kim Bum Becomes a Sweet Boy for Thai Candy Commercial

2012-05-02 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum revealed behind-the-scenes cuts from his commercial shoot in Thailand.

In February, Kim Bum flew to Thailand to shoot a commercial for the candy brand Ole-Strawberry. The revealed photos are from the shoot for the candy commercial.

*quoted image*

When Kim Bum was in Thailand, he not only participated in the commercial shoot, but also managed to meet with his local fans. Although he had barely promoted in the country, the attention the locals paid him was great.

Seo Bang Won, rep of the advertising agency, said, “Out of all Korean actors, Kim Bum was chosen as the celebrity Thai people want to spend Valentine’s Day with. We decided to bring him in as a model because although he had barely promoted in Thailand, he has a lot of fans who saw him act in his pieces and was relatively well-known.”

In the meantime, Kim Bum is building on his popularity not only in Thailand, but also in Japan and Greater China. He plans to release an album in Japan within the year, and is currently shooting the film Miracle.

Hi apqaria, thanks for posting this here. I saw these pictures these past days and read about his new CF in Thailand. Korean men are hot! I feel happy that he's also in-demand doing a commercial not only in Korea but overseas as well. Awesome! I like his haircut now....oh…pretty shots of him. He honestly looks young with this kind of hairstyle. I’m kinda excited of KB's going to the big screen. This movie looks interesting. Let’s hope it works box-office-wise.This is another project to look out for. Good luck! :lol:

Kim Bum to Release Album in Japan

2012-05-10 l CJ E&M enewsWorldGrace Danbi Hong

As if acting wasn’t enough, Kim Bum will be releasing an official album in Japan.

43437067.jpg

According to his company, King Kong Entertainment, Kim Bum will be releasing an album, containing around eight songs in June. The representative continued to say, “While the album will be available for sale, Kim Bum will not be performing any of the songs. More so than to gain singing experience, Kim Bum is releasing this album to thank his Japanese fans for giving him so much love and supporting him continuously.”

Kim Bum has previously released a single album during a Japanese fan meeting in 2009, but this will be his first official album release.

Having showcased his sweet voice through the drama OSTs of KBS2’s Boys Over Flowers and MBC’s The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry, Kim Bum’s announcement to release an album has been gaining a lot of positive attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum is currently filming the movie, Miracle, in which he plays the role of a detective in charge of a missing child case.

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

May 11, 2012

Kim Bum leaps into Japanese market

10202302.jpg

Actor Kim Bum is set to make his debut as a singer in Japan with the release of a special album there next month.

“The album will be released in late June and will contain about eight tracks in total. Once it’s been released, Kim will take to promoting himself over there,” said a representative from King Kong Entertainment.

Although Kim has sung an odd song here and there for sound tracks of his dramas in Japan, this is the first time that he is preparing a Japanese album.

In 2009, he contributed to the song “I’m Going to Meet Her Right Now,” which was part of the sound track for the hit drama “Boys over Flowers” that made it big in Japan. He also performed for the sound track of MBC’s “The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry” (2010).

Kim is currently working on the movie “Miracle,” directed by Kwon Ho-young. It is Kim’s first movie since “Emergency” back in 2009. In the new thriller, the 22-year-old plays a young man named Joon who has premonitions about murders and uses graffiti to depict what he has seen.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

Kim Beom to release studio album in Japan next month

2012051016114397010_1.jpg

Korean actor Kim Beom will reveal his singing skills for his fans in Japan with the release of his studio album next month.

A rep with his agency King Kong Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone on Friday that Kim will unleash a full-length album in Japan on June 20.

"It will list seven tracks which Kim sang in Japanese and he will most likely visit the country to promote it with special events and showcases once it becomes available," the official explained.

Kim had previously displayed his singing ability by recording a song for the soundtrack to KBS' "Boys Over Flowers" and playing a musician in MBC's "Still, Marry Me."

Kim Beom made his debut in 2006 and has starred in several dramas and movies such as MBC's sitcom "High Kick" and last starred in JTBC's series "Padam Padam" with Jung Woo-sung and Han Ji-min.

He is currently shooting the thriller "Miracle," helmed by famed director Kwon Ho-young from the movie "Parallel Life," opposite actor Kim Kang-woo.

credit : 10Asia

*** Kim Bum looks HOT! Must watch for him. It’s always great to see him. :lol:

Stills from ‘Miracle’ starring Kim Kang Woo and Kim Bum revealed

201205101700779727_1.jpg

Photos from the set of ‘Miracle‘ (directed by Kwon Ho Young) starring actors Kim Kang Woo and Kim Bum have been revealed.

Kim Kang Woo tweeted on May 10th, “At the Jecheon set filming for ‘Miracle’,” and added a set of photos from the location.

Fans commented, “With those two pictures alone, my anticipation has risen a lot,” “You’re both bursting with charisma,” and “It looks like fireworks.”

‘Miracle’ is a fantasy thriller film about detective Yang Chun Dong (Kim Kang Woo) and a case involving a missing child with teenager Jun (Kim Bum), who’s caught grafitting the scene of the crime, as the prime suspect.

Source + Photo: Osen / allkpop

***Oh, the movie sounds awesome! And great casts here. I think we’d have to see the movie to see if the title fits. I hope KB maintains the level of intensity in his acting that he displayed for Padam Padam. I just can’t wait for this. I like a good thriller movie. I like crime series…KB is HOT here! I hope it’ll turn out great for KB though. He is challenging himself in roles like this. :lol:

Kim Bum faces off against Kim Kang-woo in Miracle

by javabeans | May 12, 2012

miracle2.jpg

Now, if this isn’t the very definition of a tease: These newly released images from Miracle, the upcoming movie starring Kim Kang-woo and Kim Bum, aren’t even official stills but a glimpse at the raw footage. Just enough to pique curiosity, but not enough to really satisfy.

These two pics were uploaded to Kim Kang-woo’s Twitter account, and depict a (camera-phone?) capture of the film camera’s monitor. So you’re basically seeing the Kim vs. Kim face-off through at least three screens: the camera filming the scene, filtered through a cell phone, filtered through your computer.

The movie is about a violent crimes detective (Kim Kang-woo) who is investigating a child disappearance and possible murder when he comes across a suspicious young graffiti artist (Kim Bum) and thinks he’s the culprit. The wording on that means he’s wrong about the suspect, though it’ll probably take a while for him to figure that he’s barking up the wrong tree. Hence our photos.

The film is described as a fantasy thriller, which seems like an odd distinction. I’d say it’s probably better referred to as a paranormal crime-mystery, because Kim Bum’s graffiti art depicts murders prior to their occurrence (like Heroes meets Minority Report?). Or maybe like a paranormal Itaewon Murder Case, in the way both movies pit bulldog cop versus youthful suspect, with hot young stars cast as said subjects.

As for Miracle, despite the vague and misleading title (I certainly don’t get crime thriller from it, do you?), I do enjoy both Kim Kang-woo and Kim Bum when they’re being intense, so I’ll keep an eye on this one. The movie is currently filming (obviously) and plans to release later this year.

miracle1.jpg

Via Star News

Today, Kim Beom tweet twice and he upload photos!!! ^_^

As1aMpgCAAA_raS.jpg

@Actorkimbeom

환영해주신 여러분 모두 감사합니다^^ 덕분에 너무너무 행복하게 촬영할듯

As1aWqHCMAAcBL_.jpg

@Actorkimbeom

광고촬영차 in China

Kim Bum Gets Buried Up to His Neck in Gifts From Fans in China

2012-05-14 15:20 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Kim Bum’s fans in China have given him a very warm and welcome reception.

On May 14, the actor posted on his me2day saying, “Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. Thanks to you all I will have a very, very happy filming. Shooting an advertisement commercial in China.”

The pictured showed Kim Bum with the heap of gifts he had received from fans including flower bouquets, food and other gifts.

As1aWqHCMAAcBL_.jpg

As1aMpgCAAA_raS.jpg

Netizens commented on the photos saying, “What a lucky guy!”, “He’s prettier than the flowers” and “Best of luck on your filming!”

Kim Bum is preparing to release an debut album in Japan in June.

credit: eNews World

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Bum Adorns Cover of Chinese Magazine 2012-06-05 11:44  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..

Kim Bum appeared on the cover of the June issue of men’s uno, a magazine published across Greater China. He not only pushed back other popular Chinese stars to become the cover model, but he also got his dramatic expressions and poses across four full pages of the magazine.

95789227.jpg
In the revealed photo, Kim Bum showcased a manly 80s style, going for a stylish, modern look.

Jason Jang, head of HS Media, the company that planned the magazine, said, “Kim Bum is an actor who can appeal with his visuals in Greater China. He’s currently rising as a blue chip in fashion and advertisement, and we put together this shoot because he’s an artist that appeals to the public.”

He added, “Kim Bum has continued to build a career as the next generation hallyu actor, and he managed to conquer his audience at 23 with his serious attitude toward acting and competitiveness. He’s an actor that has people looking forward to his future.”

Kim Bum is currently shooting the film Miracle. He’s plotting a change in image through the thriller.

Kim Bum Adorns Cover of Chinese Magazine

2012-06-05 11:44

l  

CJ E&M enewsWorld

Choi, EunHwa

Translation Credit :

Erika Kim

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..

Kim Bum appeared on the cover of the June issue of

men’s uno

, a magazine published across Greater China. He not only pushed back other popular Chinese stars to become the cover model, but he also got his dramatic expressions and poses across four full pages of the magazine.

In the revealed photo, Kim Bum showcased a manly 80s style, going for a stylish, modern look.

Jason Jang, head of HS Media, the company that planned the magazine, said, “Kim Bum is an actor who can appeal with his visuals in Greater China. He’s currently rising as a blue chip in fashion and advertisement, and we put together this shoot because he’s an artist that appeals to the public.”

He added, “Kim Bum has continued to build a career as the next generation hallyu actor, and he managed to conquer his audience at 23 with his serious attitude toward acting and competitiveness. He’s an actor that has people looking forward to his future.”

Kim Bum is currently shooting the film

Miracle

. He’s plotting a change in image through the thriller.

Kim Beom's perfect image

photo242013.jpg

Unedited behind cuts of actor Kim Beom were revealed.

Kim Beom took pictures for the June issue of "Men's Uno", a magazine that is distributed all over China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other Great China Regions. He seemed perfect even without the power of computer graphics and looked beautiful.

He looked dandy and stylish in a blue shirt with orange cardigan as well as cute and chic according to how he dressed up for the photo shoot.

Meanwhile, Kim Beom is currently busy wrapping up his thriller movie called "The Miracle" where he's expected to show a change in the way he acts.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-s-perfect-image-43721.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kim Bum just tweet upload photo regarding UNICEF event!!

6c4rnh.jpg

@Actorkimbeom
유니세프의 특별 홍보대사를 맡고있는 김범입니다. 킹콩패밀리와 유니세프가 함께 아프리카 아동을 돕기위해 애장품을 기부했습니다! 내일이 "아프리카 아동의날이라고 해요^^

Kim Bum just tweet upload photo regarding UNICEF event!!

@Actorkimbeom

유니세프의 특별 홍보대사를 맡고있는 김범입니다. 킹콩패밀리와 유니세프가 함께 아프리카 아동을 돕기위해 애장품을 기부했습니다! 내일이 "아프리카 아동의날이라고 해요^^

Kim Bum to Release First Full Length Album in Japan

2012-06-19 10:06  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif    Actor Kim Bum will be releasing his first full-length album in Japan later this week.

On June 20, Kim Bum will drop his first full Japanese album Hometown. As part of his album’s promotions, the actor will leave for Japan on June 23 and hold a large-scale fan meeting event at Tokyo’s Odaiba’s ‘Venus Port’.

He will then hold a series of television interviews and press conferences before returning to Korea on June 25.

For his large-scale fan meeting event on June 24, some 1,500 fans are expected to attend the event, which will feature a swimming pool. Kim Bum will perform a series of his songs and hold a special talk time with fans as well.

74659942.jpg

Hometown is a summer-themed album that contains the title track Hometown, Day Break and more for a total of seven tracks ranging in the genre of ballad to rock.

The album was participated by some of Japan’s most famous composers and music producers who have worked with such artists as SMAP, KAT-TUN, Nakashima Mika and more.

The music video for Hometown was released on June 7 and has received a strong response from fans so far.

class="entry-title"Kim Bum prepares special events for his first Japanese album release

20120618_kimbum.jpg

Actor Kim Bum is gearing up for the promotion of his first studio album in Japan!

Scheduled for release on June 20th, Kim Bum will be meeting with fans at the ‘Venus Port’ in Odaiba on the 24th to celebrate the release of his first album. He will also be participating in various interviews with different media outlets before making his way back to Korea on the 25th.

The event will be large scale in that it’ll accommodate about 1,500 fans in an open area. He’ll be singing and answering questions followed by a special handshake event to bid everyone farewell.

Kim Bum has always shown his musical talents through OST participations in his dramas like ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ and ‘The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry‘. Now that he’s releasing his very own Japanese album, he’ll be embarking on the road of becoming a well-rounded Hallyu star capable of both singing and acting.

His album will contain a total of seven songs filled with the sweet scent of summer like his title track ballad, “Home Town“. Produced under ‘Pony Canyon’, the album is the work of producer Park Geun Chul, who’s known for several Korean OST hits already. Park worked in hand with writer Shirai Yuki and SATOMI, who’s penned the lyrics for songs like SMAP‘s “It’s a Wonderful World“, Nakashima Mika‘s “Snow Flower“, and KAT-TUN‘s “Precious One” and “I’ll Be With You“.

Check out his PV for “Home Town” if you didn’t catch it before here.

Source + Photos: E-Today via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/kim-bum-prepares-special-events-for-his-first-japanese-album-release

June 20, 2012

Actor Kim Bum’s new role is singer

19214601.jpg

There’s a new rising Hallyu star in town that may be able to give actor-turned-singer Jang Keun-suk a run for his money.

Kim Bum, the 22-year-old actor who rose to fame in the dramas “Boys over Flowers” (2009) and this year’s “Padam Padam” will try his luck as a singer in Japan.

Kim will launch his debut album Wednesday and begin a three-day promotional visit to Japan on Saturday. On Sunday, Kim will meet with an expected 1,500 fans at a launch event for his album “Hometown” at the Odaiba VenusFort in Tokyo before doing interviews with Japanese media.

The album is being described as summery with elements of nostalgia, consisting of seven tracks from various genres, such as rock and ballad.

The album was backed by the famous Japanese label Pony Canyon and was produced by Park Geun-chul, who has worked on sound tracks for dramas.

Leading up to his debut album, Kim has also contributed various song to the sound tracks of dramas in which he has starred.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

class="content-title" Kim Bum Finishes Successful Japanese Album Launch Event jbarky June 26, 2012

Kim-Bum-Japan.jpg

Kim Bum released his first official album in Japan and transformed into a singer. On June 24, Kim Bum held an album launch event and handshaking event. The event was held at the Tokyo Obaida Venus Fort Church Square. Kim Bum sang three different songs including the title single, “Home Town.” More than 2,000 individuals came to the event.

Kim Bum’s album took about one year to produce. The album launch event was the first time that Kim Bum stood in front of fans as a singer.

Kim Bum said of the event, “Instead of putting a difference between being a singer and actor. I think I was able to show both sides. I hope that I will be able to thank fans for supporting me by holding a tour someday.”

Currently Kim Bum is in Japan and will continue to hold interviews and photoshoots.

credit : soompi news

Kim Bum Transforms Into a Singer in Japan

2012-06-27 11:19  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://www.enews24.net/ne..original article
Kim Bum performed for the first time as a singer with the release of his first studio album in Japan.

The actor, whose first album was released on June 20, held a celebratory event and handshake session at the Odaiba VenusFort on June 24.

20576541.jpg

Kim Bum sang out the first single cut Hometown and three other songs from his album, and conversed with the 2,000 fans gathered in the venue.

After the event, he held a handshake session to step even closer to his Japanese fans, and marked his successful debut as a singer through the album he perfected over a year’s time.

Kim Bum said in thanks, “Rather than try to differentiate between actor and singer, I just believe I’m showing a new side of myself to a new extent. I want to repay my fans for their passionate support with a tour someday.”

Kim Bum will be staying in Japan for three days for scheduled media interviews and photo shoots.