[Drama 2012] TV Novel Love, My Love/Dear Love TV소설 사랑아 사랑아

creidesca

[KBS] HwangSunHee, SongMinJung, OhChangSuk, KimSanHo TV Novel Love, My Love | Dear Love | TV소설 사랑아 사랑아

luvluv1.jpg

homepage | dramawiki

KBS2 start 05/07 9:00AM-9:45AM M-F

Synopsis (from KBS World)

A love and success story of youths in early 1970s, when they were poor but full of dreams! Half-sisters, Seung-hui and Seung-ah, become twins due to the hopeless love of parents’ generation. By the twist of destiny, the two fall in love with the same man and become love rivals. Story of the twin sisters, who are different in every way, fight like cats and dogs but eventually reconcile! In this human drama, joy and sorrow of the girls’ family will be depicted in a way that gives you bright and warm feelings.

Introduction (from KBS Global)

An era without dreams, but dreams comes true.

This drama features the loves and successes of the young people in the 1970s who were poor but full of dreams.

This program is aimed at heralding the hopeful message that "dreams can come true" in this ironic era of materialistic but dreamless affluence.

The pure love of the analog era.

There was a man and woman who loved each other to the fullest during the period from the Japanese colonial rule to the Korean war. They finally parted when faced with their parents' objection to their marriage and in the turbulence of the era, but their child became a grown-up and loved another person as they did.

The drama depicts the dedicated and sad love of four young people who lived in the turbulent 1970s. Their pure love will move the modern people embroiled in instant love.

A dramatic pure family story full of deep humanity

The public want fun in their dramas, which is making most dramas aspire for sensational stories and provocative narrative. It is doubtful such dramas are touching, another value the general public wants values.

The story of this drama involves secret of birth of "Updungi" and remarriage of a broken family in a dramatic way, but it will not discard humanity, an universal value.

The drama will present the viewers with fun and emotional touch by depicting the story of family members who fight with each other but finally settle their differences in an acceptable way.

An emotional and introspective journey through time.

This drama conveys the emotion and details of the 1970s when people were poor but kept hold of their sense of humor, ease and deep humanity.

It will drive the generation who lived through the era to nostalgia and present the younger generation with emotion and introspection on life.

CAST (from dramawiki)

Main

Hwang Sun Hee as Hong Seung Hee
Song Min Jung as Hong Seung Ah
Oh Chang Suk as Park No Kyung
Kim San Ho as Kang Tae Bum

Damiul family / 다미울 식구들

Kim Young Ok as Lee Geum Ok (grandmother)
Sun Woo Jae Duk as Hong Yoon Shik (father)
Kim Hye Ryung (김혜령) as Kim Yang Ja (mother)
Kim Hyo Won (김효원) as Lee Geum Dong (uncle)
Kim Joo Yeob (김주엽) as Hong Seung Goo (son)
Kwon Oh Hyun as Kim Chun Bong

Saekohreum family / 색오름 식구들

Lee Il Hwa as Choi Myung Joo
Kim Suk Ok as Mrs. Yoo
Han Min Chae as Kim Yang
Lee Ji Eun (이지은) as Bang Gob Dan
Jung Seung Ho as Shim Sang Chul
Kim Joo Hyun as Shim Yun Ho

Hope Hospital family / 소망 병원 식구들

Kim Gyu Chul as Yeo Sam Choo
Kim Bo Mi as Kim Mal Nyeon
Kang Min Ah (강민아) as Yeo Ui Joo
Jang Da Kyung (장다경) as Choi Min Young

Chief Producer: Kim Sung Geun
Director: Lee Duk Gun
Screenwriter: Jung Hyun Min (정현민), Son Ji Hye (손지혜)
Asst. Director: Yoo Jong Sun (유종선), Kang Min Kyung (director) (강민경)

notes:
  • Screenwriter Jung Hyun Min's previous projects include: KBS drama President (co-writer), KBS Drama Special "Freedom Fighter, Lee Hoe Young", "Men Cry", "The Woman from the Olle Road", "Guardian Angel, Kim Yeong Goo", and "Behind the Scenes of the Seokyeong Sports Council Reform".
  • Screenwriter Son Ji Hye's previous projects include: KBS drama President (co-writer) and KBS Drama Special "The Daughters of Bilitis Club"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to find a torrent for

EP 001 (

720p Cobra)

1197165672u7achfes0507t.jpg

Don't know how I'll be able to get the other episodes and now that I work every day, am unable to catch the drama thru online live streaming like I did with Bokhee Noona.

Hopefully, DevilSlob will be capturing this drama.

Taking a stab here, but from what I could tell of episode 1, the 2 girls are likely half-siblings and not half-twins? One girl is likely younger than the other (I don't know by how much) because it didn't look like the man consummated the marriage with his legal wife till much later on. The baby of his love is left outside his family home. Taking a look at previews for EP 2, the baby might have been secretly taken from the mother by her close friends (thinking it was for her own good?) and left on the father's doorstep. The man recognizes the embroidery on the baby's outfit.

I guess that's a bit different. Both girls are raised by the biological father, just that everyone thinks one of the girls is his adopted child. The family seems to treat both girls well, I don't see signs of favoritism yet.

Guest texashot

Taking a stab here, but from what I could tell of episode 1, the 2 girls are likely half-siblings and not half-twins? One girl is likely younger than the other (I don't know by how much) because it didn't look like the man consummated the marriage with his legal wife till much later on. The baby of his love is left outside his family home. Taking a look at previews for EP 2, the baby might have been secretly taken from the mother by her close friends (thinking it was for her own good?) and left on the father's doorstep. The man recognizes the embroidery on the baby's outfit.

I guess that's a bit different. Both girls are raised by the biological father, just that everyone thinks one of the girls is his adopted child. The family seems to treat both girls well, I don't see signs of favoritism yet.

Do you know anyone going to recap this drama?

texashot, we might just have to wait till the drama starts airing on KBS World (maybe as soon as 1-2 weeks from now?)

It has been difficult to find any torrents for this drama. I was just lucky to stumble upon a torrent for EP 1. I don't know if I will be able to find a torrent for EP 2. Maybe the streaming sites will have the episodes to watch though. Crossing my fingers.

Am unable to find a torrent for EP 2, but the episode can be viewed on joovideo. Episode 3 is also available for viewing there.

I was watching EP 2 w/o audio at my workplace...I wonder what the relationship of 1 of the male leads is to the 1 of girl's mother (the one whose daughter was left on the baby's father's doorstep). The two were seen visiting the cemetery together.

Guest texashot

Am unable to find a torrent for EP 2, but the episode can be viewed on joovideo. Episode 3 is also available for viewing there.

I was watching EP 2 w/o audio at my workplace...I wonder what the relationship of 1 of the male leads is to the 1 of girl's mother (the one whose daughter was left on the baby's father's doorstep). The two were seen visiting the cemetery together.

Thank you. I follow this drama and hope someone will give us a short summary.

Hmm, so Ro Kyung is Myung-Joo's stepson? Oh and from the previews for next week, interaction b/w Ro Kyung & Seung Hee, since

Ro Kyung sees Seung Hee at the police station

. But what is the relationship b/w Ro Kyung and Tae Beom?

Guest texashot

Hmm, so Ro Kyung is Myung-Joo's stepson? Oh and from the previews for next week, interaction b/w Ro Kyung & Seung Hee, since

Ro Kyung sees Seung Hee at the police station

. But what is the relationship b/w Ro Kyung and Tae Beom?

Who is the main guy, Ro Kyung or Tae Beom? Why is TB always scared of the police?

I did a google translate of TB's character profile and from what I could gather, he participated in some sort of political demonstration? RK and TB are childhood friends, likely before TB's mom became a maid at Dr. Kyu Cheol's home/cleaning lady at the hospital. Dr. Kyu Cheol treats her respectfully (maybe even cares for her?)

I don't think Seung Hee told her family who was involved that landed her at the police station? And hah! If only Seung Ah knew who was in prison. Really liked how Seung-hee didn't take all the berating from the police officer. Can't wait to see RK's reaction when he figures out the guy Seung Hee was at the the police station for is his best friend! He was laughing over the situation when he heard the police officer scold Seung Hee.

I'm curious to find out how old the two male leads are, because both girls are still in high school.

For episode 6, there's at least 4 torrent versions: KOR, HanRel (XviD and 720p) and 450p-MHan.

Crossing fingers that this continues for the rest of the episodes to come!

edit:

RK still doesn't know the connection b/w SH and TB. However, it looks like he was very amused with her response in the police station and later outside when he was asking for directions to Dr. Kyu Cheol's clinic. RK is able to get TB released? But I think he has to return to Seoul? I hope SA doesn't bring trouble to her father by skimping on the medicine her father wanted to get.

Oh, that was quick of mvibo! They have the 1st 4 episodes on their site e-subbed already! I remember it took weeks/months before Bokhee Noona/Dear My Sister to be available w/ e-subs on mivbo. Wah, mvibo is no longer making the 1st EP available for free viewing anymore? I just wish torrents were available for all the episodes aired thus far. No torrent for EP 8 yet.

Is the grandma not allowing Seung Hee to continue w/ her education? Does it has to do w/ the grandma's younger brother (the girls' uncle) problems? And what is wrong with Ui-Joo?

Ye Ryeong treats Seung Hee very well, considering they are not real mother and daughter--she tries hard to change the grandma's mind. And it looks like Il Hwa's mom had survived the blast that knocked out Il Hwa during the wartime. Also, the uncle/grandma's youngest brother has left! Hooray for that; I hope I haven't spoke too soon.

After some heavy thinking, the grandma has changed her mind! Wonder what Ye Ryeung must have said. Now what's wrong w/ Seung Hee's and Seung Ah's younger brother? Either it's because he hasn't ate, or he has always been a sickly child.

From previews of EP 10, both sisters are going to Seoul!

Archived