Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

What happened to his eyes! Those cute eyes...

Yeah, I noticed his right eye was red, I think that maybe due to lack of sleep because of his heavy schedules. Sometimes due to tiredness and lack of sleep can cause redness in eyes. Btw, have you notice that recently YSY is always wearing a strings/series of bracelets, his new trend of body accessories. I think that is also LJAs' style of body accessories aside from the skull ring and several kinds of rings, ever since her debut drama "The Legend of 4 Gods". Is this YSYs' kind of body accessories is somewhat had connections to her Chummy friend and former drama couple LJA or is it a coincidence. Just wondering . . . .

It reminds me also that the video clips of YSY was playing with his stuffed bear ( a he and a she), I can say that he was maybe bored and been missing someone whom he had not seen for quiet sometime. Though he smiled during his fan meeting in Japan and so with his new pictorial with the Japanese model, it can be seen through his eyes that he is sad or lonesome. As the saying goes " Eyes is always the window of your soul", sadness or happiness can be transparently seen through the eyes.

Yoon Si-yoon to star in Japanese Internet movie

Source | 2012/05/07 | Hancinema

photo235972.jpg

Korean actor Yoon Si-yoon has been cast to play the leading role in a Japanese Internet movie being produced by the Japan Apparel-Fashion Industry Council.

A press conference about the project entitled "Brand Guardians", took place in Tokyo on Friday. Yoon was in attendance to talk about his feelings towards Japanese fashion.

"A lot of my Japanese fans sent me a lot of hats. I always thought that my head was of normal size, but none of the hats fit me. So please, from now on, send me hats that I am able to wear", joked Yoon.

Meanwhile, Yoon's co-star, Japanese actress Yu Takahashi, said of Yoon, "Before I met him, I was nervous -- but he was so warm and friendly from the first day".

Yoon said that he couldn't wait to impress the Japanese public with his acting skills that he will exemplify through his involvement in the Japanese movie.

The Internet feature will comprise of 13 episodes and is based on a story about a Korean youth who travels to Japan to make it as a fashion stylist.

The project was orchestrated by the JAFIC to increase awareness of Japanese fashion and will begin streaming online from October through the official Web site www.brandguardians.asia.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Guest ysy94

Just creat weibo account, lol

He's in China now, arcording Chinese fan

Still see his red eyes :(

Guest judyannlou

Another coincidence which I noticed on another body accessories which YSY wore, a black necklace w/ small a kind of stone or wooden ID at the airport I just surfed at dcinside( don't know which airport, maybe in Japan leaving for China or in Korea leaving for Japan} posing with a fan w/o his shades and w/ his shades. His necklace had a similarity which LJA wore during her photo shoot and interview about being a model in a video game "Diablo 3", w/ same black wooden/stone ID but with Off white chain. The body accessories that LJA and YSY have similarities in style is first the ring, then the bracelets and the latest is the necklace. What would be the next possibility of coincidence will LJA and YSY be having?

The clearer picture/view of LJA necklace she wore during her photo shoot can be found at dcinside # 525377 on LJA thread.

LJAs' necklace- Off white (pearl/cut small stone/wooden) chain with light brown side trimming on black rectangular wooden/stone pendant

ring - with the dangling skull and ________(forgot the name of the design/ its like a 6 leave kind off but there a name for that, I just edit it once I remember)

bracelet - sort of leather and rubber type

YSYs' necklace- Black (pearl/cut small stone/wooden) chain with black trimming on a white rectangular wooden/stone pendant

ring - (he wore during his Japanese magazines' photo shoot) a cross design

bracelets - series/bunch( 3 to 4 bracelets) of rubber/leather bracelet sort of a a kind

4813b07502309f790521ea3f5.jpg1f178a82b9014a9001a97e18a9773912b21bee84.jpg

Guest judyannlou

Yeah, I always have sharp eyes as well as sharp instinct. Sometimes my friends and office workers told me that I have also an ESP which I valued it as gift from GOD.. A situation/event just occurred in my mind un-intentionally and it often happened but I prayed earnestly for those some bad circumstances that it will not happen.

Guest ysy94

Wow, that was very cool! Did you manage to save it or upload it somewhere?

when you click on video, look at lower left, there has option button, click save

I dont dare to upload on utube, it will be banned as many other Japanese video

Guest ysy94

argggg I'm jealous, really jealous :(( he so sweet, sweeter than his acting

Just want some SY vid

did you saw his dancing pic yet, he's seriously, lol

7193948944_35153c0a17_z.jpg

7193949562_d2b89bb689.jpg

7193948318_9d30552873_z.jpg

Cr: DC