[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

He wants maybe to say us by this post that it's different when DH asks him to drink something that he doesn't like,  and when it's Sora and the Americano LOL   2 dongsaeng but 2 different reactions LOL   He loves Sora that is why he drinks americanos... I hope :P  

IN THE EPISODE 9 WARM & COZY, THE LEADER CHARACTER SAYS WHEN A INHABITANT WANTS HIS HELP TO BRING TOGETHER THE MAYOR AND THE CHARACTER OF KANG SORA (DATE AT CINEMA) : " ...THEY WOULD THINK YOU'RE FILMING "WE GOT MARRIED".  :D    (an actor of Misaeng takes part  in WGM, I read they have a shooting in Jeju in the beginning of june 2015) 
Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 1

I like this fanart...

29 august 2014 1st stage for SUPER JUNIOR with MAMACITA in Music Bank, Sora goes at concert of Classiquai with the bag, gift of Leeteuk for the birthday of Sora in 2012
2 june 2015 SUPER JUNIOR goes to Jeju for  the CF of LOTTE, Sora acts in WARM & COZY to Jeju : Leeteuk has the "twin"-bag of Sora (and 4 june 2015 also same bag when he comes back at Seoul)
Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 2

Today, 14 june 2015,  Leeteuk posts in his Instagram again a photo of Jeju with the white lighthouse and the wooden shelter  like in the episodes 8 and 9 of WARM & COZY, he does the V-sign  ...and Sora works hard in Jeju...

Edited by sky5joyous

Guest hiranade

I like this fanart...

29 august 2014 1st stage for SUPER JUNIOR with MAMACITA in Music Bank, Sora goes at concert of Classiquai with the bag, gift of Leeteuk for the birthday of Sora in 2012
2 june 2015 SUPER JUNIOR goes to Jeju for  the CF of LOTTE, Sora acts in WARM & COZY to Jeju : Leeteuk has the "twin"-bag of Sora (and 4 june 2015 also same bag when he comes back at Seoul)

​it's so sweet support each other with same item/couple item^^

sometimes I relieved when see teuki enjoys his life like days ago when he went to dbsk concert

Edited by hiranade

@andacnblue  look the translation of his posts in http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/118128-official-the-leeteuk-park-jungsu-박정수-thread/?page=57 

Today he posts the song of D&E "Can you feel it ?"

I remember this photo of Sora who does the movement of the dance for this same song... (look my previous post in the page 1611) 
Today, it's been 4 years, Leeteuk was MC in STRONG HEART and Sora was a guest in this TV program (16 june 2011, recording of Strong heart) 
  • Like 2