Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

So, SY didnt appear in Baeksang, little upset

but what really makes me depress in Kbizz is the Excellent Actor Prize, I dont think KSH has any chance surpass seniors, his acting still not good enough compare to the senior. I thought Baeksang is America Oscar... ago

Dont anti any one but, Kbizz one more time disapointing me

Yeah, It seems I give up Baeksang too as a credible aqard giving body.... It was no way to surpass the performance of the seniors... I suddenly realized that Korean Sowbiz is like Philippine Showbiz which is more based on popularity and publicity.

Oscar and European film awards still has those credibility and prestige..

Guest ysy94

I dont think I'll waste more time in Kbizz, let save the time for surfing other hot guys worldwide tongue.gif

actually, recently I dont watch much Korean drama compare to US and others

now, just focus in my Puppy, all love and faith :), believe that he wont disapointing me rolleyes.gif

Guest judyannlou

Yes I saw it at dcinside awhile ago and he is so handsome in a mature look. I tried to re-upload here in this thread but failed.

Guest ysy94

internet movie? New concept to me

This movie is about fashion industry and will be released in this autumn according to the trailer

"Friday May 4th, 2012 at 13:00 at the HIBIYA PUBLIC HALL in Tokyo, a press launch event will be held. The lead actor Yoon Si Yoon, who also appeared in the Korean drama "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo". Lead actress, Takahashi Yu who appears in the mode magazine, "NUMERO TOKYO" No.56 as a next 'it girl' and future actress." 

Yu Katahashi will be the lead actress: 

"In 2006, at the age of 15 she made her debut on the girls vocal audition show "OUT★PUT". She was one the 3000 applicants and shined capture the prize. In July of that year, she became an exclusive model for "Cawaii" (Shufunotomo Co. Ltd). In 2008 she debuted as the heroine Asou Yuri in the long lasting series "Masked Rider" and the movie version "Masked Rider Kiba". Also appeared in the, "SHISEIDO COLLAGEN" TV-CF, and "TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION", "GIRLS AWARD" etc... Naturally tall and with a nice style she diversified her skills as more than a model. And finally elevating her career, playing opposite Yoon Si Yoon, as she begins to gain more attention to a new audience."

7118513713_488a2f3919_b.jpg

6972435812_5d673cc6ec_b.jpg

and what about Happy noodle, plz let me know

Guest judyannlou

Yes she is beautiful and with the slight resemblance as of the younger version of Lee Ji Ah, especially on her eyes and brows. Don't you think it so? Is it a coincidence.

Guest ysy94

arcording to SY's Chinese fanclub, SY' agency has confirmed he will join Chinese drama

If it's true, he will busy in next few month

Guest ysy94

YSY will go to HangZhue China to filming Happy Noodle in May 7th, right after fanmeeting May 4th and he will back to Korean in the end of July, it means 3 months filming, his officer added that the first half year is for his promotion in Japan and China, the second half he will back to Korea (for any korean project? I don't know, just hope :))

hope his success in the end of the year: Happy Noodle and Baker King air in China in the end of the year, Japan project air in Autumn

Guest judyannlou

I just re-uploaded the photos of LJA with slight resemblance of Japanese model/actress Yu Takahashi

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(22).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(31).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(51).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(66).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(68).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(84).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(96).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(109).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(160).jpg

beautiful%20Korean%20actress%20Lee%20Ji%20Ah%20(142).jpg

I read a news that the actress who played as his mother in HK2 said in an interview that Siyoon has a very good heart. She said they haven't lost their contact even after the drama and Siyoon sometimes call her to play with her young daughter whenever he is free. Puppy is so kindhearted and adorable :)

Yeah, Japanese actress and Lee Ji Ah have strong resemblance with each other!

Guest ysy94

some more information about Brand Guardian: The internet movie by JAFIC (Japan Apparel-fashion Industry Council) will broadcast from 1st October to 10th December, 13 episode each episode will last 10 minutes (too short :()

452012234847127.jpg

452012234856538.jpg

4520122349071.jpg

4520122349363.jpg

45201223496275.jpg

45201223499584.jpg

452012234912170.jpgCr: DC

PS1: his right eye is turned red, hope everything ok

PS2: anyone here, sad sad.gif