Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think I found the perfect body for an Asian girl.

KerrigantonKerriganton Posts: 1,642Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2012 in fitness & sports
tumblr_m2yjlxBXej1qeniyuo1_500.jpg

Agree or disagree?

Whoa 0.0

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

hnnng.jpg
Please kindly read the signature rules.
teukhaeeJensen777`simple_adoration*agentdevil5656sugarplum892MyNameIs_Luka

Replies

• MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,623Member

SUPERSTAR

Shouldn't she be wearing that outside where people can see?
  • KerrigantonKerriganton Posts: 1,642Member

ROOKIE

Mannosuke wrote on 28 April 2012 - 10:33 PM:

Shouldn't she be wearing that outside where people can see?

She probably took a pic first by the mirror then went outside.
    Jensen777`simple_adoration*
  • paintyourxtargetpaintyourxtarget Posts: 211Member
    edited April 2012
    are you asian? I thought asian guys loved petite, pale-skinned, doe-eyed frail cute girls?

ROOKIE

paintyourxtarget wrote on 29 April 2012 - 12:38 AM:

are you asian? I thought asian guys loved petite, pale-skinned, doe-eyed frail cute girls?

You thought wrong then. Also you need to stop assuming everyone around here is Asian.

A. The girl in the pic is petite
    B.  It is probably the lighting that make her so yellow
    C.  Doe-eyed are meh. Reminds me too much of ghosts.
    D. She is cute.
    Jensen777
  • monkeyinabarrelmonkeyinabarrel Posts: 1,371Member
    edited May 2012
    ...for an Asian girl?
    You have different standards for girls of different races?

And lol @paintyourxtarget
    1. Petite just means girls under 5'4 (I believe the ideal is having the body of a stick)
    2. Judging by her photos she would have medium/big eyes (she's smiling so her eyes are a bit squished smaller; any bigger doe eyes and she'll have a creepy face/ eyes like Dawn Yang :X)
    3. You're talking about standards in Asia not Asian men. If you think its just the men there who believe women should be like that it's more your mom, dad, family, employers, well just about everyone there

ROOKIE

monkeyinabarrel wrote on 30 April 2012 - 06:02 PM:

...for an Asian girl?

Yea notice the small breast? Majority of Asian girls have small boobies so I don't focus too much on it when looking at Asian girls.
    Jensen777
  • adiavoyadiavoy Posts: 2,281Member
    She looks quite fit, but I wouldn't agree that it's the perfect body. Every girl has a different perspective of a perfect/goal body. My goal body doesn't really look like that.
    edited May 2012
    based on the proportion/build of her body she doesn't look like she's 5'0, is what I meant to say--but of course you can't really tell :P . she's not pale, regardless of the lighting--maybe lighter-skinned than the image implies, but nothing near ghostly pale. by doe-eyed I meant the whole ullzang look, not necessarily the size of her eyes. by "cute" I meant those puckered-lip chibi poses that "ullzang" girls make.so pretty much like:
    hong_young_gi_-_ulzzang.jpg
    only basing it off the fact that most "non-westernized" young asian girls/celebrities seem to strive for that look. I think I'm just influenced by the fact that I attend a university with a crapton of foreign students.

monkeyinabarrel wrote on 01 May 2012 - 03:02 AM:

...for an Asian girl?

haha. he likes his black girls like gabourey sidibe, and white girls like dolly parton.. but damnit, he likes his asian girls like that.
  • 2partsvodka2partsvodka NanaXRen Posts: 3,832Friend of Soompi
    don't you mean YOUR perfect asian girl?
    meiming8_1nana544PO

ROOKIE

edited May 2012
    paintyourxtarget wrote on 30 April 2012 - 06:20 PM:

based on the proportion/build of her body she doesn't look like she's 5'0, is what I meant to say--but of course you can't really tell :P . she's not pale, regardless of the lighting--maybe lighter-skinned than the image implies, but nothing near ghostly pale. by doe-eyed I meant the whole ullzang look, not necessarily the size of her eyes. by "cute" I meant those puckered-lip chibi poses that "ullzang" girls make.so pretty much like:
    *quoted image*
    only basing it off the fact that most "non-westernized" young asian girls/celebrities seem to strive for that look. I think I'm just influenced by the fact that I attend a university with a crapton of foreign students.

I don't think ghost chicks are very popular nowadays compared to toned body tanned chick.

2partsvodka wrote on 30 April 2012 - 06:40 PM:

don't you mean YOUR perfect asian girl?

Oh no I can show this picture to tons of dudes and they would be drooling. 

Skinny yet toned body are highly desirable by males. Only the small minority of men disagree.
    Jensen777nana544
  • 2partsvodka2partsvodka NanaXRen Posts: 3,832Friend of Soompi
    Kerriganton wrote on 30 April 2012 - 07:44 PM:

Oh no I can show this picture to tons of dudes and they would be drooling. 

Skinny yet toned body are highly desirable by males. Only the small minority of men disagree.

I see. I wish my body was rockin like that, but unfortunately it's lacking in some areas. :lol:
    Unfortunately, for my body type I can't strive for that, but it's not like I don't like my body either.
    nana544

ROOKIE

2partsvodka wrote on 30 April 2012 - 07:20 PM:

I see. I wish my body was rockin like that, but unfortunately it's lacking in some areas. :lol:  
    Unfortunately, for my body type I can't strive for that, but it's not like I don't like my body either.

What is your body like?
    Jensen777
    edited May 2012
    Kerriganton wrote on 01 May 2012 - 03:44 AM:

I don't think ghost chicks are very popular nowadays compared to toned body tanned chick.

been that way in the states for years, but even a lot of "westernized" asian girls are afraid of tanning. right here on the forums people obsess over skin whitening products and the right sunscreen to prevent melanogenesis. can't think of a single central asian female celebrity, generally regarded as attractive, with medium skin.

just out of curiousity, if you're not asian, do you speak another language?
  • xoxo_sdbibxoxo_sdbib Posts: 258Member
    paintyourxtarget wrote on 30 April 2012 - 11:18 PM:

been that way in the states for years, but even a lot of "westernized" asian girls are afraid of tanning. right here on the forums people obsess over skin whitening products and the right sunscreen to prevent melanogenesis. can't think of a single central asian female celebrity, generally regarded as attractive, with medium skin.

How about Lee Hyori? She has darker skin than most (which is still pretty light, though) and is one of the hottest Korean celebs, even now. I'm one of those girls you speak of, though. I think paler skin suits me better.
    Mars is bright tonight.

ROOKIE

paintyourxtarget wrote on 30 April 2012 - 08:18 PM:

I am Asian and I am learning Spanish right now.

Lucy Liu, grace park, kelly hu..

They are regarded as very attractive without pale skin and please don't use this forum as a base comparison for "westernized" Asian girls. This is also a hub for korean fashion and what not.
    Jensen777
  • lalalollipoplalalollipop Posts: 13Member
    i'm a girl and that is not the perfect body for an asian girl
    nana544
  • 한스 ㅋㅋ한스 ㅋㅋ jifewohoefncei Posts: 4,659Member

IDOL

NOT BAD BRAH, NOT PERFECT, BUT IT WILL DO 
    WE SHARE THE SAME TASTE I SEE!

• TippiTippi Posts: 64Member
    i think it is injustice to say only pale girls are regarded as attractive. some girls aren't naturally pale, so they have to obsess about it by using whitening products, not going outside etc. myself, i was obsessed about it too, but i realized it's only a huge mental burden. i want to go outside, enjoy the nice weather, work out, go to the beach and be happy and not obsess about fitting into a standard, right? i think she looks cute.but i actually strive to look slimmer,  

nana54465inches