[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi FD.

I have been an angel for a long time now and I've always known/felt that Leeteuk had a troublesome childhood. He is a way damage, like all of us.

I have always doubted if Leeteuk will be a good husband or a good father based on his childhood. Beyond those happy smiles and good aura, he still

exudes a feel of loneliness and pain. Do you remember my friend who I always mention here? The one who seems to know Leeteuk? Well, the reason

why she doesn't want Sora is not because of Sora, but because of this painful experience Leeteuk has had. When we have a troublesome childhood, we

tend to carry it when we get older, much more if we have a family on our own. My doubts started to changed when I was watched Hello Baby and WGM. In HB, 

I found out that Leeteuk will not be the same as his dad. I know he will be a good appa, who'll take care of Sojung and Sura. When I followed WGM, I also realized

that hey, Leeteuk will be a wonderful husband and will have a good job at it (only if it's with Sora**). 

But anyways, I am proud to say this that aside 

from being a FIGHTING DIMPLE, I am ANGEL for starters. And I am so proud and happy that Leeteuk has finally revealed his innermost secret. I am happy that

after this, a lot of people will protect him and love him. His childhood was not easy. Also, I thank Sora for putting all the sweetest smiles on Leeteuk's face. Sora, 

please do take care of this guy. Love him and support him. I know deep down inside that you alone can fulfill all of ELF's and ANGEL's dream - that is protect

him and make him happy.

Finally found a person who is worth my tears (aside from boyfriend). I salute you park Jung Soo! You are indeed the best leader KPOP group has ever had. 

tumblr_m35hxrEMft1qfwvmmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m35jwfnLnv1qawxe1o3_250.giftumblr_m35jwfnLnv1qawxe1o4_250.gif

tumblr_m35jwfnLnv1qawxe1o5_250.giftumblr_m35jwfnLnv1qawxe1o6_250.gif

HUSH LOVE, Sora will take care of you.

pics ang gifs cr: epikleader@tumblr.com

:">

Guest jumpum2010

I know I was late....

thanks for this one Hanyi....

I was curious about the theme that Sora wanted to do together with the sunbaenim...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[cr. 48th BaekSang Awards]

Looking at the Sunbaenim....I was guessing the theme might be Historical...the Sunbaenim moustache really suits Historical...

but then from Baidu, I found out....

It was HORROR!!!! (惊悚题 - cr. 中天28)

*quoted image*

[cr. MBC WGM TeukSora Epi 21]

and then the MC joked that the Sunbaenim also wanted to act in a romance and the audience laughed...lol....

Ah.. I can't wait for the new production of Sora's horror film

Yesterday, Sora also posted a comical twitter. I know many of you have seen it. Just share it again.

*quoted image*

[cr. @reveramess - twitter ( http://pic.twitter.com/ByQXpSLT )]

Whenever there is Sora, I always smile...I am sure she brings much much much more happiness to Leeteuk than the happiness she brings to me  ^__^

[edit]

About Leeteuk's family before he debuted...

Well, yah it was sad but without those experience, we want won't see the Leeteuk we admire today...

I am sure many of us have our own family problems too but the important thing is, we are able to take all the experiences to be a better us today.

Leeteuk has done so GREAT!! Not only individually but he has played an important role in one of the awesomEST boyband in Korea.. inspiring so many people.

I am proud of him!!!

It's not easy to be open about unhappiness past, but I am happy he can now be more open about it....

About Leeteuk's past I like your positive thinking.

Hope Leeteuk will have  positive thinked about his father because that made him discovers true happiness.

Guest janetv

(pics) Kang Sora - InStyle magazine May Issue

she's so beautiful

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/pic-kang-sora-instyle-magazine-may-issue/

I just watch the WGM special where they are writing on a board ..Leeteuk is writing on blue board and Kang Sora is writing on pink board which both matches leeteuk cyworld last 200th day and his recent cyworld skin now is pink same with the color of Sora..Do you think that unconsciously he likes this color not only blue itself but sky blue and baby pink..can any body here post both cyworld skin because I cannot access it even I want to..

here is the link of the boards I'm saying in episode 12 of WGM christmas special.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3EO3nnZjbQ6TQ2EXQD?fbc=947

Guest monmon16

I just watch the WGM special where they are writing on a board ..Leeteuk is writing on blue board and Kang Sora is writing on pink board which both matches leeteuk cyworld last 200th day and his recent cyworld skin now is pink same with the color of Sora..Do you think that unconsciously he likes this color not only blue itself but sky blue and baby pink..can any body here post both cyworld skin because I cannot access it even I want to..

here is the link of the boards I'm saying in episode 12 of WGM christmas special.

http://www.dailymoti...TQ2EXQD?fbc=947

hi, i can still greet you. It still 28 there at Dubai. kekekeke Happy birthday!!! God bless... Hi5!!!!

Gutsy LeeTeuk - brave - and that's what makes me admire him most. It takes a lot of guts, especially from a celebrity like him to keep that family secret out in the open - that's the reason behind his 'timid' personality. Since he mentioned in episode 1 that he is originally shy, I started observing how he really is - and I notice that when the camera is not focused on him, he really is not as awake as he is when in front of the camera and entertaining. His smile goes immediately as soon as the camera fades away.

Since LT exposed this sad event in his life, it is expected that negative vibes would be thrown on his father - and he knows that so I won't even feel sad if I hear people throwing the negative on his father. This is LT's choosing. I also know now why he is so close to DongHae - he knew how DongHae and his dad are real close and when DongHae dad passed away, he asked LeeTeuk to look after him - LT must have been so envious of the relationship.

I remember when we were young, my sisters and I also got the beatings - I believe it is our parents' way of making us understand more the meaning of what they are trying to make us become. During those times, I have my siblings with me to console each other, while LT is alone, with his sister leaving him behind for 8 years studying Asian Linguistics (according to her at SH). This what breaks his heart more. But instead of looking on the dark side of fhis childhood, he focused on being a good person - and here he is now.

With this revelation, three episodes of DC came back to mind: House-hunting episode - he wants both their names in the contract just in case they fight. Sora said they won't and he agreed but he said 'you'll never know what will happen'. Another is the FT episode - FT said he wants to get married (esp.if what they have is real) but he has no confidence (i remember Sora looking at him when FT said this). This is probably what is keeping him from making that decision. But I believe on what the FT said, that he is beginning to make progress (IMHO, LT has made up his mind Sora is the one) in making a move. The next episode is when they got the fish and you can tell how happy LT was that he even associated the fishes with how he is going to feel when his own child is born. He also mentioned to Sora that looking at their new pet, he is thinking how emotional it would be when they have their own kids.

Wow! I said a lot when I really have to go somewhere.

I just want to say congratulations to LT for once again proving he is THE MAN - man enough and brave enough to admit the burdens in his life.

LeeTeuk is not the first celebrity to do this - Kim JaeJoong of JYJ once revealed he was adopted. That news came out as a bomb and eventually forgotten. News like this are like flowers - they smell and look good when it first blooms and after a few days, when it's wilted, it's forgotten and worst/best is - nobody would even remember how the flower looked like when it's thrown in the trash.

Guest monmon16

Hi EVERYONE!!!

wanna share the March calendar. Finally, I have time doing this. If you have suggestion or comment just let me know. :D

[edit]

@xian: you said no pressure, but I reallly got pressured. lol i forced myself to finish this. But it was fun. reliving TeukSora moment, especially episode 21.

[edit]

Fighting Dimples Album (september -december 2011)  MARCH 2012 photobucket or for better resolution still re-uploading in tinypic... too bad my connection is too slow today. :(

Guest ahduh

To fill up the gaps of wgm... I actually watched leeteuk's hello baby with sistar. I wonder if it has been mentioned but am really excited to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9OyFQ6F18&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In this episode, leeteuk actually told one of the members of sistar that he had butterflies in his stomach whenever he is meeting sora. I thought that really meant something though he completely shows it in wgm. But the fact that he discusses it with his baby's mum meant something!

And I realised his interaction with sora is exceptionally gentle in comparison to the way he treats sistar as his baby's mum.

Hee.

Guest Hanyi

Cast Haha disclosed at his twitter that Infinite Challenge resumed filming on 26 April, though the date of airing is still unknown. This is a good sign that there is light for our WGM. But please stay cool, after all IC has been airing re-runs since February, while we have a few new episodes in March. Just have faith that our Dimple Couple will soon meet each other.

I have not watched live stream today so I don't know if there is any preview for next week after today's M&L. A few Korean viewers left angry messages on WGM message board since morning not just complaining the replacement of WGM by M&L but also against MBC's absence of any formal notice about today's replacement arrangement. They were furious that MBC was now totally ignoring the audience of WGM and was not even bothered to publicly announce the arrangement as it had done in the past few weeks. Actually, today is the 90th day of the strike. On 8 May it will be the 100th day. Sincere wish that the strike ends on the commemorative 100th day. Before that, pls resume filming so that operations can resume normal immediately.

[edit] mon2, the calendar was marvelous, thanks.

Guest Fan-sora

Cast Haha disclosed at his twitter that Infinite Challenge resumed filming on 26 April, though the date of airing is still unknown.  This is a good sign that there is light for our WGM.  But please stay cool, after all IC has been airing re-runs since February, while we have a few new episodes in March.  Just have faith that our Dimple Couple will soon meet each other.

I have not watched live stream today so I don't know if there is any preview for next week after today's M&L.  A few Korean viewers left angry messages on WGM message board since morning not just complaining the replacement of WGM by M&L but also against MBC's absence of any formal notice about today's replacement arrangement.  They were furious that MBC was now totally ignoring the audience of WGM and was not even bothered to publicly announce the arrangement as it had done in the past few weeks.  Actually, today is the 90th day of  the strike.  On 8 May it will be the 100th day.  Sincere wish that the strike ends on the commemorative 100th day.  Before that, pls resume filming so that operations can resume normal immediately.

[edit] mon2, the calendar was marvelous, thanks.

im so sad about leeteuk's past , thanks for the calendar , i save it :)

the dress for kang sora it's just splendid , sexy our baby

i hope there's more wgm episodes with our dimple couple 

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi Fighting Dimples,

This month has been a busy month doing TeukSora 200th Day and I have learned a lot, and I am happy for this experience, working with many of you....

Despite being tired, it is all worthed....

Now I am just gonna put a closure to this.

Previously I put the wishbook link to private as there are some amendments.

@vierblith, I am so sorry for the long response to this...Now you can download the wish book. The link is below (Revised Wishbook)

Video 200th Day by arienblurr

http://youtu.be/Xdk3yZXLrbQ

Video 200th Day by lazyme2day

Youtube - http://youtu.be/1dRESZZfXfY

Daily Motion - http://www.dailymoti...-day_shortfilms

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/40944279

Revised Wishbook in PDF format

http://www.mediafire...yckpp4f3yzb8b52

Additional Messages Slideshow in Powerpoint format

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1cluffg6881z7vb

Pictures of the book I took with my Samsung SI (not a good photographer as you can see, but still, the book is pretty :P)

imagebook05.jpg

imagebook03.jpg

imagebook04.jpg

imagebook02.jpg

imagebook01.jpg

imagebook07.jpg

(sorry about this one, this was the one I mentioned need amendment cause I used the  wrong Hangul ^^;;... so lucky Hanyi and Hiedi pointed out to me...and so lucky we all don't understand Hangul LOL...but I need to change it cause TeukSora they both understand Korean -_-''' so, no choice..... I call this imperfect beauty....hope you all don't mind)

imagebook06.jpg

65020370.jpg

@arienblurr, thank you for handing in the wish books & CD on behalf of Fighting Dimples. Doki doki doki...despite anxious, it is exciting and adventurous huh :P

Good that you get your Dilly Dally croissant in the end, else I will feel so guilty..

Have a safe trip back home!

@lazyme2day, thanks for the cheek exercise.. I've never in my life, sleep one minute then awaken and cheek ascending next minute then sleep again the next minute..lol..

thanks so much too for uploading to different media so that those who are not able to view on youtube can view it in others.

thanks for the companion too ^_^ let's select "healthier" midnight snacks next time ;)

@All Fighting Dimples

A million thanks to you all.

If you wish to get updates from arienblurr, you can follow her twitter @arienblurr

You can also visit her awesome blog at http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/

Have a great day!!

Hope May will be an even better month for all of us and for Dimple Couple!!

[edit]

Cool I top the page and I already made my wish before I know it....

Once more time....

I wish that May will be a better month for Dimple Couple and for all of us, Fighting Dimples.

I also wish Dimple Couple to be healthy & happy...

[edit 2]

Aiks..can't do multiquote again ><..

@jumpum2010 - Do you know how to post a link now??

@Lil_V - WOHooo....cool collage you made for the twitter Project ;)

@akane_tran

I don't know what to say.... Thanks so much for the links but, you are really so random LOL...

gail <3 ruru kkkk -_-'''

Oh by the way, should I thank all the people who PM you with all this links queries cause they are the reason I can see your post here?

Anyway, YAy!!! HI5!!!

@shymaldita28

I think I forgot to reply you but just wanna say...OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU ^_^

and...was it really your birthday yesterday? If yes, happy belated birthday~

thanks for loving TeukSora, wish you happy and healthy...wish you happy again cause one of the reason for you to be happy is when WGM TeukSora resume :P

@Viyra

WUAAAA!!! My cheeks are ascending to heaven!! Hoho...love how you relate back to the three episodes...but why so short? LOL..

okay, when you have time to elaborate more, please do so...I love this I love this!! House Hunting Epi and Lee.Teuk.So.Ra =)

@monmon

yesterday you shared this  "Anxiety in a person's heart weighs him down, but an encouraging word brings him joy. -Proverbs 12:25"

Thanks so much!!! I love this!! This reminds me of Leeteuk :P

and by the way, your March calendar!! SO MANY KISSES LOL!!

Bobo all the way from top to bottom... Kiss hands, kiss tablet, bear kiss, shadow kiss, duck cheek kiss...

Does this mean I will be seeing LIP KISS in May's calendar??? Hohohoho..

@Hanyi

Thanks for posting the news that Haha updated....*Hopeful hopeful*...Oh My God....May!! Please be an even better month for all of us!!!!

@janetv

Thanks a lot for sharing all the links too =) Sora always appear with different make up style everywhere and gosh, all look stunning.

but so far, the prettiest one was in some of the episodes in WGM, the ones with her husband  lol...

Simple make up but oh so gorgeous!!!

Guest fanimoodygirl

@33ru_mieru

it's awesome... love it ...

Hi EVERYONE!!!

wanna share the March calendar. Finally, I have time doing this. If you have suggestion or comment just let me know. :D

Fighting Dimples album Photobucket or for better resolution  tinypic ^^

*quoted image*

hoa.....it's beautiful.... so beautiful...

I'd like to say bunch of thanks to all FD who participated on the trending for 2 days...

Huge thanks, I couldn't make it without you, really...Dzu2, Mieru, Snail, Mon2, alpenmori, xianlie, KangSora International FC, DCLovers esp. and others thanks for your ideas and support.. HUGS

Well, only some could join, i realized that it was quite sudden project, but still happy that we could still shower Sora with our cheers for her ^^. Hope she noticed it.

We didn't make Worldwide Trending, but all of us were very happy that we could support uri SOra at Paeksang Award. And she won Popularity award!!!!!! :lol:

I could learn something bout the trending, about the time trending and the way to spread the news especially.

Hopefully we will make it better for the next trending project.

Here's the recap

Day 1

#SoraBogoshipta

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Day 2

#SoraSaranghae

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

We decided to change our Twitter ava into Sora's pictures yesterday...

I believe you chose a picture of Sora for a reason, perhaps that picture could reflect you?

well, you have your own story about your Sora picture FD ^^

And I decided to capture Sora's picture in you!!!!!!

And Fighting Dimples... this is it....

TADAAAAAAAA>>>>>>>>>

*quoted image*

Those are the avas used by uri FD ^^

Once Again Kamsahamnida.... *bow*

@Lil_Vna I liiiiiiiike it. wait, no , I looooooove  it..

Guest xianlie90

whoa mieru thx for the beautiful wish book update ^^ its so awesome... although i already hv the pdf file but i still want to keep a copy of the book xD

thx for willing to do the printout and everything *hugs* you must been burn your pocket, right..?? :(

and thx to you arienblurr for handing the book to Korea (Sora's company) *hugs*

I saw your update via twitter... hope the guard will pass the books to her ^^ or else i'm gonna join you to kick him in the rear

Happy to see you enjoy Korea so much ^^

Hope you can visit good place, eat delicious food, create good memories to take home & comeback safely from there :3

mon2 *hugs* thx for the calendar, mon2!!! Its so beautiful.. already saved it in my PC ^^ so ary doing the Jan&Feb, ne?

hanyi thx for the news... hope they'll continue the filming soon... if they didn't then the president really need someone to kick him off his chair... how can he ignore the viewers!

akane_tran there you are again~! I haven't watch the 5000Q&A.... thx for posting good stuff again ^^

you're playing hide and seek for too long now~~

please often to stop by here to post again ^^ (only if you managed to survive form ocean PMs ;p hwaiting!)

viyra teuk he has been through the bitter life for seek the happiness..

He has been a leader, a friend, a father, a guard, a comedian, a motivator, etc for all people around him..

although he received so many love from fans... but love from family is 2 kind of different things...

Hope he'll find someone (okay, SORA!! my hope) who can love him like a fans and like a family..

He deserve a happy life so much..

Guest vierblith

@mieru, @arienblurr and monmo16, you guys are awesome! Thank you for sharing the love~ I'm not sure if I want to kowtow you or to hug you for your awesomeness.

ahduh, thanks for the HB link. I noticed that Leeteuk only started blushing when Sora was mentioned. Hihihi.

Oooooooo,

Hi FDs! I guess today is a sharing day! Now, I noticed yesterday, while I was lurking around, there wasn't much posts here at soompi. But just now, I see that some of our awesome FDs have already share great artworks and calendars (you know who you are). So, I am here to take part as well (hopefully not too late) and provide a link to my third FMV for our Dimple Couple on YouTube. Again, I will provide links to other sites so that if the video is blocked in your country, you can still view it elsewhere.

Here's the link: http://youtu.be/pdhEzLJEpDY

Again, I hope you all will enjoy the video. Remember, STAY POSITIVE!

LazyMe2Day

Edit: Here's the link to Dailymotion: http://www.dailymoti...-iii_shortfilms

Edit: Link to Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/41222889

Guest luvallkorea

Oooooooo,

Hi FDs! I guess today is a sharing day! Now, I noticed yesterday, while I was lurking around, there wasn't much posts here at soompi. But just now, I see that some of our awesome FDs have already share great artworks and calendars (you know who you are). So, I am here to take part as well (hopefully not too late) and provide a link to my third FMV for our Dimple Couple on YouTube. Again, I will provide links to other sites so that if the video is blocked in your country, you can still view it elsewhere.

Here's the link: http://youtu.be/pdhEzLJEpDY

Again, I hope you all will enjoy the video. Remember, STAY POSITIVE!

LazyMe2Day

Edit: Here's the link to Dailymotion: http://www.dailymoti...-iii_shortfilms

Edit: Link to Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/41222889

@ LazyMe2Day. Thank you for the awesome video!

@ All FD. Thank you for your CD, calendars, videos, collage, and many other more.

The common thing that these all gave me, that is a Total Crazy GRIN on my face. LOL!

We love this reel couple, Leeteuk and Sora, and really hope this WGM has match-made them in real. They couldn't imagine the amount of love and happiness they brought to many people, we are top of the list!

I think I am on a drug - Teukso drug - kept watching their old episodes over and over. I think it will be like this till there is a proper closure for the reel WGM. LOL!

I remember one FD asking for scenes from Ms YoungAe where Sora was a mum. :lol:Found 2 episodes, too so funny -

Sora doing sexy yoga! http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

Sora with baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=62nUS3ZowLU

Sora teaching baby http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YPjpYQAZGGU