[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest luvallkorea

I am curious to know what LT did at the Supermarket - If any FD could watch tomorrow's SJ special in Korea, please let us know. I read from LT's twitter that he asking ELFs to watch it. http://sup3rjunior.c...junior-special/ I hope that LT does call KS from there , even if it is just 1 minute. Because it will also make everyone so happy.

On LT's cyworld, Wonder if  LT can give a more explicit indication of the one he loves now (that it is Sora please!). Evidences that the shippers don't have to guess.

Well, LT being in love is not new, sorry, a bit affected by his bad reputation of 'quick love'. Even the brothers claim doubt him in Ep2 (which I watched for the zillion times). Now that they can't meet, wonder his eyes went back those girls in the girl group (sorry can't remember their name).

Like @ahduh said, maybe the unfollowing in twitter is a sign. Sorry though I understand our prince has strange habits, but his action of 'asking Sora to follow him, then he follow Sora, then he unfollow her because WGM ended' is quite not nice.

Just hope that there will be an event that they will attend and the MC will ask him again. Just like what happened at MNET awards last November. This is hard evidence.

I found a Eng Sub of clip, to relive the joy!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

@maemae2020 I do share your thoughts. And I too, want a proper ending for them on screen. Can't stand MBC which leaves all WGM viewers to figure out their endings themselves.

i was bored, with nothing to watch (except K2H) and though i have watch WGM, i did not follow it for several months...

then i saw this couple's episode... and MMMMan, Leetuek is awaresome!... episode 10 is just super super fantastic!!... OMG.. i cannot believe that he sort of proposed to her at his concert!!!... even though its supposed to be make-believe... but isnt it its just tooo big??... Kang Sora would just have to think that its all a joke, its nothing serious, just like one of her movie.... but the shock and the awaresome feeling from that scene itself must be..... undescribale.. :w00t:

I remember in the first few epsidoes when Leetuek asked Sora who she likes in WGM, she mentioned the Alex couple... and Leetuek said, you just wait and see.... and he is truly a man of his words.. LOL..

i will be sad to see this show go... just as i was looking fwd to seeing more of this couple.. sigh.. :blink::wacko:

Guest xianlie90

Title-Soundtrack-1.png

TeukSora (Dimple Couple) WGM - Compilation Songs

~ PART 2 ~
(cr: youtube)
(by: Vinnie at wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com and xianlie90 & leenycsn at soompi)

You can find compilation song of ep 1 - 14 (Part 1) >>>>  HERE

note: 
-
VinniE's (wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com) search are in green
-
xianlie90 search are in black

- lennycsn searh are in red

*Click the title to listen full song ^^

EPISODE 15:
~ Princess No.3 acting preview:

~ Princess No.4 came: Humming Urban Stereo - Hawaian Couple

~ Princess No.4 acting preview: 

~ Sungmin show his talent (cover song): 10cm - It's Killing Me

~ KyuHyun show his talent (cover song):
   *before Sungmin interrupted:

*after Sungmin interrupted:
(note:I love KyuHyun ver better xD)

EPISODE 16:
~ Opening Song (previous ep preview):

~ Princess No.3's "A Word From Baby Bear" with Master No2 (kiss palm):   The girl who leapt through time – sketch

~ Princess No.1 dance time:

~ Princess No.2 dance time:

~ Princess No.3 dance time:

~ Princess No.4 dance time:

~ Closing song:

EPISODE 17:
~ At restaurant, food served:

EPISODE 18:
~ TeukSo entering Dimple House:

~ Teuk feeding Sora with toast:

~ Preview Donghae-Eunseo before Teuk-So-Hae arrived at Amusement Park:

~ Teuk's mission "Save Sora's Shoes!":

~ Ending song (next ep preview):

EPISODE 19:

~ TeukSo and DongSeo with Cola Bear:

~ Eunseo getting makeup:

EPISODE 20:

~ Donghae wears stripes jacket for "Oppa Oppa" :

~ DongSeo wine cheers:
or original ver by

~ DongSeo eating appetizer: Day Trip - Like a Dream

~ Main course served:

~ DongSeo were almost done eating:

~ Waltz Dance song:

~ Tango Dance song:

~ Last DongSeo black room interview: Funny Little Dream - My Melody

EPISODE 21:

~ Teuk drink latte (trying to parody Secret Garden's foam kiss):

~ TuekSo looking at each other between aquarium: Des'ree - Kissing You (Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack)

~ Teuk video message for Sora's Birthday:
98degress - I Do (Cheerish You)

EPISODE 22:
(green color search by: Vinnie at wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com)
~ Opening song : remember sweet memories:

~ Sora alone in Dimple House and start to cleaning the house:

~ Dimple Couple arrived at Dance Sport clothes store: Che‘nelle – Sunshine Girl

~ Leeteuk’s first try clothes:

~ Leeteuk’s cha cha dance:

~ Sora’s first try clothes:

~ Leeteuk’s second try clothes:

~ Sora's second try clothes:

~ Sora’s last try clothes, Leeteuk said in interview she like a goddess: Che‘nelle – Baby I Love You

EPISODE 23:
~ Opening song (previous ep preview):

~ TeukSora show their 'horrendous' tango skill to teacher:

~ Preview of Alpacino's tango from movie:
or

~ TeukSora show their 'latin scary tango' dance to teacher:

EPISODE 24:
~ Nami island beautiful scenery scene:

~ TeukSora drink wine at lunch, Teuk shout: "Fighting! Johda(nice)!" Yozoh - Honey Honey Baby

EPISODE 25:
~ TeukSora holding hands while walk around Nami Island:

~TeukSora riding couple bicycle: The Classic OST- "Me To You, You To Me"

~ TeukSora enjoyed the boat riding, Sora said she want go to place with no person & Teuk said: Chulbal(let's go)~ :

EPISODE 26:
~ Photo shoot session: Sora gives apple to Leeteuk: 

~ Photo shoot session : Little red riding hood and a wolf : Leeteuk should catch Sora :

~TeukSora enter the club house to meet the photographer:

~ Photo shoot session : party in the club : Leeteuk open the wine bottle:

~ Leeteuk and Sora shuffle dance:

~ Leeteuk and Sora hold a mic:

~ Sexy couple dance: Maroon 5 – moves like jagger

~ Reborn as a sexy couple photos:

~ Sora said to Leeteuk she saw the MV and always reply when Teuk’s part:

~ Photo shoot sessions : Sora blow the flower to Leeteuk:

~ Sora lay on Leeteuk’s chest and Leeteuk hug Sora:

~ Sleeping Beauty concept: Teuk move his hand to hold Sora's hand: Acoustic Collabo - Promise

~ Teuk move for a kiss:

~ Teuk give Sora forehead kiss:

~ Dimple Couple walk on mini wedding hall:

~ Groom Teuk was playful to Bride Sora and give her a forehead kiss againOwl city, carly rae jepsen – good time

&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLuInpolAsGNASaD9JsV9apg

EPISODE 28:
~ Karaoke; Father dance "Sorry Sorry" while selecting the song:

~ Karaoke; Father song's choice:

~ Karaoke; Leeteuk song's choice (sing it together with father in law): Nam Jin - With You
or
or

EPISODE 29:
~ Opening Song (previous ep preview): Super Junior - Haru

~ TeukSora leaving with the camping car:

EPISODE 30:
~ TeukSora were fixing the camping car's shades:

~ Leeteuk commented his barbequed meat taste like tree trunk:

EPISODE 31:
~ TeukSora talked about the memory of their first meeting on 30 Sept:

~TeukSora received and wanted to hang their wedding photo frame even just for a while: Raul Midon - The More That I Know

~ TeukSora looked at their wedding photo together: Lucite Tokki - In My Tin Case

~ TeukSora hugged and kissed goodbye:

~ Sora read Teuk's heart-shaped post messages on the window:

~ Final thoughts of Leeteuk and Sora on ending their WGM stints: Super Junior - Only U

~ Final memory of Dimple House before Sora left the house:

please tell me if you can't open the link :)
please tell me if you know any songs or musics that used for WGM Dimple Couple soundtrack but yet included in the list :)

thx *hugs*

Guest tinnybee

Hi hi,

Teuk is carrying the same backpack that he has given to Sora on her birthday, in different color.  Suju airport pic to Jakarta.

COUPLE BAG............

Saw it on baidu but I don't know how to insert image....

Some good soul please help.

Guest kiminaeka

Hi hi,

Teuk is carrying the same backpack that he has given to Sora on her birthday, in different color.  Suju airport pic to Jakarta.

COUPLE BAG............

567405220.png

567412810.jpg

vin2q.jpg

(cr: as tagged) wub.gif

from I AM poster photoshoot:

567437578.jpg

(cr: @sunbaeLEE)

r5xbg.jpg

(cr: @geniusoh)

Guest vierblith

Hehe.. it's me again... Leeteuk just change his cyworld's skin

*quoted image*

credit : @jugeun

Note that the word "예쁘게 사랑하기"? It means "love beautifully" or something.. :D

Ahh.. really hope he's happily in love with you know who.. kk I like the fact that at the back of the anime man.. there's a word "사랑해" - I love You... The note on the left remains the same when he changed his CY skin a few days back then...

Ohh. I also read in twitter that Leeteuk just finished a photoshoot with Krystal, Yunho & Seohyun an hour ago. No wonder he went to dermatologist yesterday. ^^

Awww. LT does seem in love. I just really hope and pray it's with Sora. Gosh. I miss them. I just hope LT being cast in a new variety show doesn't mean WGM will end. (And maybe they could have her as guest?)

An idea/wish just occurred to me. Since SuJu is working on a new album... I hope LT writes something for Sora~

Guest luvallkorea

Hi hi,

COUPLE BAG............

Now, to hope that some fan will catch Sora using the backpack that Teukie gave her. Aw, that means the SJ won't be able to watch the awards show tonight...

If MBC shows re-runs of WGM this weekend, then there may be a chance of having some WGM episodes. hope... hope...

Guest monmon16

Hey guys

:) sorry for not often post these day...

actually i've busying my self searching for DC compilation part 2 and wanna share it with you all :3

- search by xianlie90

- Click the song title to listen full song ^^

LeeTeuk-KangSora Couple (Dimple Couple)

WGM - Compilation Songs

(PART 2)

You can find compilation song of ep 1 - 14 >>>> HERE

EPISODE 15:

~ Princess No.3 acting preview: Natasha Bedingfield - Freckles

~ Princess No.4 came: Humming Urban Stereo - Hawaian Couple

~ Princess No.4 acting preview: Helen Austin - Happy

~ KyuHyun show his singing talent (cover song):

*before Sungmin interrupted: Yoo Jae Ha - Because of Love

*after Sungmin interrupted: Yoo Jae Ha - You In My Arms  (note:I love KyuHyun ver better xD)

EPISODE 16:

~ Opening Song (previous ep preview): MBLAQ - This is War

~ Princess No.3's "A Word From Baby Bear" with Master No2 (kiss palm):  The girl who leapt through time – sketch

~ Princess No.1 dance time: Baek Ji Young feat 2PM Taecyeon - My Ear's Candy 

~ Princess No.2 dance time: Troublemaker - Troublemaker

~ Princess No.3 dance time: Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmalade

~ Princess No.4 dance time: Lady Gaga - Poker Face

~ Closing song (next ep preview): Rainbow Pixie - Hoi Hoi

EPISODE 17:

~ At restaurant, food served: Sergio Mendes - Let Me

EPISODE 18:

~ TeukSo entering Dimple House: Fat Cat - Like a Dream

~ Teuk feeding Sora with toast: Charity Vance - Icing

~ Teuk's mission "Save Sora's Shoes!": Mission Impossible Theme Song

~ Ending song (next ep preview): Fat Cat - Like a Dream

EPISODE 19:

~ Opening Song (previous ep preview): Fat Cat - Like a Dream

~ TeukSo and DongSeo with Cola Bear: Bad Ronald - 1st Time

~ Eunseo getting makeup: 8gatsu No Kirin - Be The Voice

~ Ending song (next ep preview): F.T Island - Bing Bing Bing

EPISODE 20:

~ Opening Song (previous ep preview): 5tion- Let's Get Married

~ Donghae wears stripes jacket for "Oppa Oppa" : Super Junior - Oppa Oppa

~ DongSeo wine cheers: Sabrina - Take A Bow (Acoustic) or original ver by Rihanna - Take A Bow

~ DongSeo eating appetizer: Day Trip - Like a Dream

~ Main course served: 1973 - Bye Bye Cellphone

~ DongSeo were almost done eating: Kim Chiu - Crazy Love

~ Waltz Dance song: Moon River

~ Tango Dance song: Carlos Gardel - Por Una Cabeza

~ Last DongSeo black room interview: Funny Little Dream - My Melody

EPISODE 21:

~ Teuk drink latte (trying to parody Secret Garden's foam kiss): Baek Ji Young - That Woman

~ TuekSo looking at each other between aquarium: Des'ree - Kissing You (Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack)

~ Teuk video message for Sora's Birthday: 98degress - I Do (Cheerish You)

okay, that's all I can found.. xD

plase tell me if you can't open the link :)

please tell me if you know any songs or musics that used for WGM Dimple Couple soundtrack but yet included in the list :)

thx *hugs*

wow!!! You're daebak... You must put so much effort for this song list. :) i never realized that kim chui's song was played at episode 20. :) so i rewatch the part, and your right. (Btw, she's an artist from PHL.) :) thanks for this!!! I hope i can finish the march calendar so i can share it to all of you.

While a lot of us are hoping and praying for the early settlement of the strike at MBC, we have followers here (are you really really followers?) who continue to think negative -not just about WGM but also on both.

Just because we don't hear from either of the two doesn't mean they don't want to be together again oer they have become strangers. I've said it a million times in this forum - no news is good news. But LeeTeuk is actually not quiet - he keeps on giving hints that is so easy to understand.

About LeeTeuk falling in love so fast and falling out of love real fast also - there's no proof of this. He is just too honest on letting people know if he likes or admires somebody. Does it surprise anyone that LeeTeuk is the only member that seems real close to some female idols? I don't - he is the leader of a big group and most of the female idols he is close too are from the same management as his. He once said, he is not attracted in any way with members of Sistar because he sees them like fi(x) - or however you spell that.

I see LeeTeuk as a very responsible person - the few episodes he's been with WGM shows he is not faking anything - in fact he is quite obvious about his feelings. Why would Sora's parents even see him as an ideal son-in-law? The guy has earned the respect of people who, in reality, would have the last say as far as their daughter's partner is concerned.

I am happy the way it is now - the only thing that makes me sad is the strike at MBC which prevents us from seeing them together ON SCREEN.

I would rather they not say anything if and when they are for real - because I like to respect their privacy. My other fave WGM couple (Ssangchu Couple) have been quiet for years - they both haven't said anything - but they show too many coincidences. I do waiver on this couple sometimes but that can't be helped - but I keep it to myself - same way their other supporters do - because we trust them.

Too much ranting? Can't help it!

Guest luvallkorea

Thank you @Viyra! You are the star for comforting, at least, for me! Pray for early strike settlement! Miss them on screen very much!

Looking for Red carpet today for Princess!

Guest Lil_V

Dearest FD, due to possible huge ELF and SuJu trending on SS4 INA and the red carpet airing time

We will change our trending #SoraSaranghae time into 5 p.m. KST today

Please join and spread the news.

Jakarta 3 p.m WIB

Hongkong 4 p.m HKT

Tokyo 5 p.m JST

Peru 3 a.m PET

Philipine 4 p.m PHT

Singapore 4 p.m SGT

Thailand 3 p.m ICT

USA (LA, California) 1 a.m PDT

Malaysia 4 p.m MYT

Kamsahamnida *bow*

Change your twitter ava with sora's picture,pls :lol:

Guest vierblith

@viyra Hear, hear!

We could also consider that they may have been reprimanded for being "noisy" (remember the times when they had to delete tweets?), especially after Leeteuk voiced his concern for the WGM cancellation rumors (that, thankfully, the WGM PD heard). Let's remember that they are celebrities. Leeteuk didn't go on secret dates just because he wanted to, but because he had to. If Leeteuk and Sora were really seeing each other now, then there's more reason to hide it - not because they're not proud of each other but because flaunting their relationship might result in a full-blown scandal.

Besides, Sora did mention that she's studying right now so it shouldn't be surprising that she's so quiet nowadays. Also, Sora keeps saying that she and Leeteuk are in contact with each other. I believe her.

I love them so I trust them. It's really just a pity that we can't see them on WGM.

FDs, Keep 와이팅! (Waiting! - like Fighting. LOL.)

Guest Hanyi

I urge all new Fighting Dimples to start reading from page 1 of this thread if you are bored instead of thinking negatively.  I must say you have my highest respect for your wildest imagination.  Teukie's joining a new MBC programme has no direct conclusion of the end of WGM!  WGM is currently suspended because of labour strike (for freedom of press and reinstating the fired employees) but not because of WGM's poor rating.  If MBC is to kill WGM, do you know how many commercials it is going to lose?  The PD of Inifite Challenge is to be sued for a compensation of $1 Billion Won because of his decision to go on strike!  Seeing the poor rating of Music and Lyrics (a programme with 3% vs 2-digit rating of WGM at peak), do you think you will risk killing your cash cow with something totally new?  Don't forget that MBC has exported WGM to foreign countries and until the contract expires, MBC has to be deliver its duties of providing WGM!

I totally agree with viyra that if our beloved couple is to date in real, they don't have to SHOW their love OFF.  While there are a lot of Dimple Couple shippers, there are even more ELFs who are still not that mature to accept Sora to be their First Lady.  If Teukie cares Sora enough, he will take Sora's advice to avoid stimulating these ELFs (proof is in WGM ep 6 or 7 when they walked back to KBS hand in hand).  I'd rather them to be low profile, pass the two-year enlistment with secret communication, then when the day Teukie has finished his national duty, the two can come out and admit that they have dated for 2 years and are considering getting married! 

I don't know what good will do if one thinks negatively.  But my personal experience is that if you have a positive attitude towards everything, the chance for you to succeed in every aspect will be much much higher because you are confident in your beliefs and deeds.  I strongly urge those who lived a negative life in the past try to start changing your life by having a positive attitude.

As at 4pm KST on 26 April, MBC has not yet announced the arrangement for this Sat.  Some FDs said that in the M&L last week, they have aired a preview of next episode.  Since I have never watched M&L, I am not sure if that preview was actually the no-cut version broadcasted in MBC Music.  Anyway, if anyone has formal news (pls do not share news that were weeks ago), pls post it up.  Don't worry if it is Korean, I'll do the translation.

[EDIT] Forgot to thank xianlie for the hard work.  You are JJANG!

Hehe.. it's me again... Leeteuk just change his cyworld's skin

*quoted image*

credit : @jugeun

Note that the word "예쁘게 사랑하기"? It means "love beautifully" or something.. :D

Ahh.. really hope he's happily in love with you know who.. kk I like the fact that at the back of the anime man.. there's a word "사랑해" - I love You... The note on the left remains the same when he changed his CY skin a few days back then...

Ohh. I also read in twitter that Leeteuk just finished a photoshoot with Krystal, Yunho & Seohyun an hour ago. No wonder he went to dermatologist yesterday. ^^

isn't that remind you of this.... :wub:

28qvo6b.jpg

oopsss first time topped...

I wish :

- they will start to filming again.. miss them so much

- their love getting stronger everyday

- the kiss will happen soooonnn kkkk

- and all the best for them :wub:

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

Hi hi,

COUPLE BAG............

well", doesn't this make them have some kind of couple bag or sth? tongue.gif

probably he bought one for himself when he was buying one for sora? wub.gif

ah, really wish some kind of agreement between the president with the people who are on strike would happen soon.. so the strike will come to an end, which means LT and SR can continue curling up our fingers! 

Guest jclare88

While a lot of us are hoping and praying for the early settlement of the strike at MBC, we have followers here (are you really really followers?) who continue to think negative -not just about WGM but also on both.

Just because we don't hear from either of the two doesn't mean they don't want to be together again oer they have become strangers.  I've said it a million times in this forum - no news is good news.  But LeeTeuk is actually not quiet - he keeps on giving hints that is so easy to understand.

About LeeTeuk falling in love so fast and falling out of love real fast also - there's no proof of this.  He is just too honest on letting people know if he likes or admires somebody.  Does it surprise anyone that LeeTeuk is the only member that seems real close to some female idols?  I don't - he is the leader of a big group and most of the female idols he is close too are from the same management as his.  He once said, he is not attracted in any way with members of Sistar because he sees them like fi(x) - or however you spell that.

I see LeeTeuk as a very responsible person - the few episodes he's been with WGM shows he is not faking anything - in fact he is quite obvious about his feelings.  Why would Sora's parents even see him as an ideal son-in-law?  The guy has earned the respect of people who, in reality, would have the last say as far as their daughter's partner is concerned.

I am happy the way it is now - the only thing that makes me sad is the strike at MBC which prevents us from seeing them together ON SCREEN.  

I would rather they not say anything if and when they are for real - because I like to respect their privacy.  My other fave WGM couple (Ssangchu Couple) have been quiet for years - they both haven't said anything - but they show too many coincidences.  I do waiver on this couple sometimes but that can't be helped - but I keep it to myself - same way their other supporters do - because we trust them.

Too much ranting?  Can't help it!

Hi, i'm Jean. I'm from Singapore. I have to first apologise for being a silent reader and have never comment or give any information about the DC Couple.

After reading this post, i have an urge to create an account and applaud to you!! 2959vlg.gif and to everyone who have been sharing details or even translation.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! 72ueiv.gif

i'm totally new in the fanclub or fanforum (i have no idea how you all call this).. if theres anything i've done wrong please let me know.. and enlighten me throughout our stay here :)  and I look forward my stay in this community or family:)

Guest hellokitty_mao

isn't that remind you of this.... :wub:

*quoted image*

oopsss first time topped...

I wish :

- they will start to filming again.. miss them so much

- their love getting stronger everyday

- the kiss will happen soooonnn kkkk

- and all the best for them :wub:

Yes!! I notice that too! And the two cute little rabbits popping out from the hood reminds me of the couple rabbit hairband.. ESP the loving moment where Leeteuk look at Sora adoringly while she was putting on the rabbit hairband on him.. :)