Guest yeohweping

Guest -yuoi-

120412 - Jangwoo's fanpics  

source: justkido  credit: Woojung baidu

120412-3.jpg

120412-1.jpg120412-2.jpg

Source: saradachoi Chi-Eng trans: @catgoh92 for woojungislove.com

Fanaccount from the first filming day - Jangwoo

The blogger went to one of the sauna and saw the first day filming of <I DO I DO>. The filming atmosphere seems pretty good. The director, staffs and actors are getting along very well. Lee Jangwoo is really handsome and he was much slimmer than I thought. He looks much fatter (30%-40%) on the tv than the actual him. He is friendly too. Because the filming requires a lot of preparation so the filming takes longer time and more tiring. The blogger even said, ‘Filming is really something not easy to do.’

*The blogger wrote more but only Jangwoo's part translated.

*alodia*, thank you so much for translating the chart and Kim PD message and the notice on blog about correction!  

everyone, thanks for updates, I'm so excited to see truly fierce female character in k-drama! hope KSA's character will stay true to her personality throughout the whole drama. even with baby on the way rolleyes.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anitrak

Hi all,

thanks so much for the pics and updates.

i just saw the character changes for NaRi's position - from Newly Appointed Director to NEWLY APPOINTED VICE-PRESIDENT!

so my only concern is that they better make LJW character to be SUPER CHARMING worthy of 2 high level ladies to fall in love with him.. coz from the family background given, it doesn't seem that he is a chaebol. i don't really like seeing ladies having to fall in love first with the man... i prefer the man realizing that he falls in love with the lady, so that we can see more of the romantic/jealousy scenes... hehhehe..

truthfully, i'm glad that the 2nd lead is a doctor.. hahaha it's just my personal opinion but i hold doctors high in esteem.. thus for Jinny character and family background, logically the doctor is a perfect catch.. but this is drama and logic is usualy out the window.. once we start drooling at the "hero".

Please make LJW character into a manly man with aspirations and not an immature 20+ man who is a gold digger. I'm excited to see LJW playing the lead and see how he can make me fall in love with his character.

I'm more excited to see Suna play this role and to understand why she will fall in love with LJW character over the doctor and the transition of motherhood (hope we can see that).

Guest *alodia*

20120424_578469_438994996117665_205644586119375_1956068_1197309890_n.jpg

Uploaded by: Kim Sun Ah

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

April 24, 2012

By...SuNNy

황 지 안 .. 이란 인물로..!

앞으로 또 몇 개월을 살아가야하는~

김☆슷하☆인사드립니다.

성격 .. 꽝

인간미 .. 꽝

이지만.........

그녀는 구두에게 , 일 에 쏟는 애정만큼은.. 최고인듯합니다..

그런 열정과.. 열성을

다시한번 저도 ......아잣~~

모두모두~~

no , I don't 보단~~

yes , I Do~~ 가 더 많은

긍정의 하루하루를~~

OK?????(^_−)−☆

U can Do it & I can Do it

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation: Suh Zin

editing: *alodia*

By...SuNNy

Hwang Ji Ahn...

I will live as this character for few months~

Kim☆Star☆ greets you guys.

Personality…wham! (sound)

Human touch...wham! (sound)

But…

She pour all her affection towards shoes and her work… the best (of her affection) perhaps...

That passion and enthusiasm

I’ll do it once again…a-ja~~

Everyone~~

Instead of “No, I don’t”

Have an optimistic “Yes, I Do” day everyday~~

OK?????(^_-)-☆

U can Do it & I can Do it

Guest donnapie

tumblr_m2zm36lJfH1r6ehhzo1_1280.jpg

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:w00t:

Is it just me or do all of you here already feel their chemistry?

I swear the photos alone are already to die for.

As expected, with Jangwoo being touchy and Sunny being feely, there's really not a hint of awkwardness anymore between thema s they get handsy with each other this early.

What more in the drama?

Oh gosh.

What more in the drama?

(Seriously peeps, were you all able to watch that Jang Woo guesting where he said that he doesn't believe in pecks for drama kisses since he wants to show passion in the characters so he's the type of actor who insists on going all the way?  His kissing scene with Park Min Young was actually censored in Man of Honor because it was deemed too hot for TV.  He also shared that they shot the scene for 6 hours! )

Hell, Jang Woo is soooooooooooo hot i can't evennnnnnnnn...

Seriously, this drama is looking more and more promising.

Guest *alodia*

Yey!!!! Another photo of them together!!! Just the two of them! THE TWO OF THEM!!!! From Kim Sun Ah herself!

20120424_405166_439215682762263_205644586119375_1957208_169350557_n-1.jpg

Uploaded by: Kim Sun Ah

http://www.facebook....OfficialKimSunA

April 24, 2012

Read, read, read! Jang Woo's fans will be happy!!! :)

By...SuNNy

(>_<)즐촬.. 열촬 중인 지안&태강

우리 장우..! ㅎㅎ너무 멋지고.. 귀엽죵..?

이뻐?해주세요~^^&응원마니해주셔요~

머~~ 멋진거야 당연? 한거구..

그것보단..

성실하고..참 착하고.. 의욕적이고..

겉과 속이 같은.!

믿음이 가는 친구 같아요~~ㅎㅎ

태강과 지안 촘..! 어울릴라나?? ㅋㅋ

질문하고도 민망한 이상황은~ㅋㅋ@@

둘의 앞날이 궁금하죵??

Yes~~~~~ I Do...I Do

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION: *alodia*]

A man with a strong~ appeal... With Jang Woo~ (title)

(>_<)Happily filming.. Diligently filming Ji Ahn & Tae Kang

Our Jang Woo..! haha is very cool and... cute.. isn't he?

Treat (him) nicely~^^ & cheer (for him) a lot~

(He is )Co~~cool no doubt..

But more than that

(he) is sincere and... very kind-hearted and... has a lot of drive

(He's cool) Inside out.!

Seems like a trustworthy friend~~ haha

Are Tae Kang and Ji Ahn very..! suited with each other?? hehe

Even if asked, it's an awkward situation ~keke@@

Curious about the future of these two, right??

Yes~~~~~ I Do...I Do

Guest *alodia*

KTX Seoul Station

SDC16277.jpg

SDC16274.jpg

SDC16273.jpg

잠시 쉬는 타임에 단장중이신~

A short break time while (the staff) re-arrange (re-order/re-decorate) the set~

SDC16272.jpg

스텝의 실수에도 털털하게 웃으며 돌아오는

Even if a staff made a mistake, she just laughed without any restraints and went back

근데 진짜 사진발은 실제 미모 못 따라오는구나~

But really, her real beauty is not reflected on the photos~

(The photos doesn't give justice to how beautiful she looks like in person)

http://blog.naver.com/mudosai/60161081937

와우 김선아 봤다~+_+

Wow! (I) saw Kim Sun Ah

미친 미모란 이런것인가??

Is (what I saw) called 'crazily good-looking'??

벙커를 뒤로하고 ktx 타러 내려가는데 우리쪽 기차에서 뭘 찍더라

We are turning our backs on the bunker in order to take the KTX. (Then we noticed) a filming session ongoing on a train in our side.

그래서 봤는데 왠 아저씨가 호통치길래 그냥 이상한거 찍겠지 하고

So we looked and saw an snarling ahjussi and thought maybe it's just some strange production that's filming

물사러 들어갔는데 아줌마 왈

We went back to buy water and we overhead an ahjumma saying

"김선아랑 남자 무시기 (모르는사람) 찍는다더라구요"

"Kim Sun Ah and a man (that I don't know) is filming!"

종종걸음으로 갔는데 못가게 했음 ㅡㅜ

We went on quick steps but we weren't able to go ㅠ

기차에 타서 지나가라길래 가는데

Since

김선아가 눈앞에

The Kim Sun Ah in front of me is

진심 이쁨

Seriously pretty

미친 미모

Crazily good-looking

아름 다움

Beau-tiful

영상빨 사진빨 개빨이더라

More than on tv and on photos

실제 인물이 200% 이쁘심

She is 200% more beautiful in person

연예인 많이 봤지만 김선아만큼 실물 이쁜 배우도 없을듯

Even if I've seem many other celebrities no one is as pretty as Kim Sun Ah is in real life

커트머리도 넘 이쁘고

The short hair too is very pretty

눈도 반짝 반짝

And her eyes are sparkling

몸매 쭉쭉쭉~

And the body is slender~

와~~진짜 연예인 포스 제대로였다

Wow~ A proper, real post about celebrity(ies)!

오늘 나꼼수 3인방 다 보고 투샷찍고

김선아까지

Today I saw all the 3 members of Naneun Kkom Soo and took a photo with them

And until Kim Sun Ah

오늘 진짜 날이구먼 날이야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아주 좋은 날이야~^^*

What a day it is today hehehehe a very nice day~^^*

CAPTION UNDER PHOTO 3:

잠시 쉬는 타임에 단장중이신~

A short break time while (the staff) re-arrange (re-order/re-decorate) the set~

CAPTION UNDER PHOTO 4:

스텝의 실수에도 털털하게 웃으며 돌아오는

Even if a staff made a mistake, she just laughed without any restraints and went back

근데 진짜 사진발은 실제 미모 못 따라오는구나~

But really, her real beauty is not reflected on the photos~

(The photos doesn't give justice to how beautiful she looks like in person)

눈은 김선아를 쫒고 셧터만 눌렸더니 아주 허옇다 허여 ㅡㅡ

(???) My shutter (camera) seems like very amazed with Kim Sun Ah that the photos turned so white - -

오늘 정신없었는데 괜히 M모드로 찍었어 ㅡㅜ

Today I was senseless so I use the useless M mode while taking the photos

벙커에서는 너무 어둡고 뭐야잉~

It's very dark in the bunker what to do~

Please note: Translation not 100% accurate! :blink:

Guest Lily_Rose

I feel the chemistry. I do, I do....XD

Guest *alodia*

SDC16277.jpg

This is Ji Ahn's dad, right?

And her dress is the same dress she wore in most of her first filming days.

I guess she's picking up her dad from the train station...

Wait! With his hanbok, it means they are not originally from Seoul?

So she may be your average girl in the province when she was young...

I wonder where their province is then... (please make it Gwanju!)

Anyway, i'm obsessing again by thinking of the story in advance! Must. Stop.

What Suna Unnie said is true! He is soo cute and adorable! :wub:

He has a motorbike! Will he make Ji Ahn ride in his motorbike? That would be hilarious. Her and all her glamour.

But she must be already pregnant by then... so might not happen.

Oh. I. Said. I'll. Stop. All. These. Stories. In. My. Head.

Guest *alodia*

Eeeeekkkk!!! Equator Man gets extended! 4 episodes!

Which means, Equator Man's (whose ratings is recently the highest on its timeslot) last 4 episodes will be against I Do I Do's first 4!

Bummer!

I was supposed to be a nice fair clean-slate competition of 3 new shows that will start and compete against each other on May 30th!

Let's hope for the best! I Do I Do fighting!

edit: also Rooftop Prince got a 3 back to back episode, right? when they only missed one broadcast day, so they got one episode earlier... are they gonna get 1 episode extension? maybe... coz there's no wed-thur drama that would start on a thurs, right?

Guest *alodia*

[And as for the OBGYN being her ex-boyfriend and attending doctor, I'm actually quite OK with that.  On a drama level, it might create some awkward and hilarious situations.  Stranger things have happened in real life, so if this were a real life situation, it will still be awkward and perhaps hilarious depending on how you look at it.

Right, you have a point. For a moment I'm still in a Scent of A Woman mode of seriousness and I momentarily forgot that this is supposed to be a romantic comedy (well, SOAW was marketed as a rom-com too!). Thus making him her obgyn doesn't look creepy to me anymore, but awkward - hilariously awkward... i hope! :)

I do like the idea of a younger man, it adds a good twist to the story. She is a career woman and he'll probably be this passionate younger guy and hopefully he falls hard for her and never leave her side*quoted image*

I'm thinking he'll fall for her once he sees her beyond her fierceness - and her love and passion she gives towards shoes and her work.

Makes me wonder... why shoes? What could make a person so passionate over shoes... there must be some back story about it...

I'm really excited for her, I think this will be a great experience (playing a different type of character) and she'll probably have a lot of fun with it. I'm positive she can do it, like you said I also trust her talent. It's funny that a lot of stars once they do an "evil" type character, they love it. I guess it's more challenging to do this type of role? I dunno. But I don't really see her as evil in this - more assertive, forceful, commanding/demanding and great at her job? We'll see. She may be the super sweet average girl around her parents? Or just around her friend? 

I'm already writing scenarios in my head. Ahahahaha!  *quoted image* *quoted image*

From the photos, it looks like she's already enjoying being "evil" :) I guess I've read before that she wanted such a role. I'm happy it is not coming true.

:w00t::w00t: Thank you...for the picture

Definitely she is scary...wah :w00t: *excited*,

remind me of "May" in Yesterday, her facial expression and her deep fierce voice..super cool... :D :D

대박 대박 대박 대박 대박 대박 대박 대박..............

I'm trying not to imagining how the story goes, that's surprise for me...

YES! YES!!! So very May!!! When she had her hair cut short last 2007, though it's sexy on her mv and photoshoots, she played an ahjumma in a movie (girlscouts). But yes, this is closer to May! I looove May. For a newcomer, she was really great then! The fierceness mixed with humor and sexiness. Yes, really really cool!

*Where's my Yesterday DVD! I must watch it again!*

*alodia*, thank you so much for translating the chart and Kim PD message and the notice on blog about correction!  

everyone, thanks for updates, I'm so excited to see truly fierce female character in k-drama! hope KSA's character will stay true to her personality throughout the whole drama. even with baby on the way *quoted image*

Yes, I hope her character will not suddenly change towards the end. Well change is inevitable, especially on a story like this when she'll be a mother and a wife and she found love (i'm guessing that's what it's gonna be)... but the personally should be consistent... something like Miranda in Devil Wears Prada. She was still the fierce Miranda at the end, but she managed to give out a sincere smile, before snarling at her chauffer (and that made me love her all the more!)

Hi all,

thanks so much for the pics and updates.

i just saw the character changes for NaRi's position - from Newly Appointed Director to NEWLY APPOINTED VICE-PRESIDENT!

so my only concern is that they better make LJW character to be SUPER CHARMING worthy of 2 high level ladies to fall in love with him.. coz from the family background given, it doesn't seem that he is a chaebol. i don't really like seeing ladies having to fall in love first with the man... i prefer the man realizing that he falls in love with the lady, so that we can see more of the romantic/jealousy scenes... hehhehe..

truthfully, i'm glad that the 2nd lead is a doctor.. hahaha it's just my personal opinion but i hold doctors high in esteem.. thus for Jinny character and family background, logically the doctor is a perfect catch.. but this is drama and logic is usualy out the window.. once we start drooling at the "hero".

Please make LJW character into a manly man with aspirations and not an immature 20+ man who is a gold digger. I'm excited to see LJW playing the lead and see how he can make me fall in love with his character.

I'm more excited to see Suna play this role and to understand why she will fall in love with LJW character over the doctor and the transition of motherhood (hope we can see that).

You have a point. In SOAW, at least our Ji Wook is not just good looking, but also a chaebol. There must be something about him. Or there must be something in between him and Na Ri - friends or something? Afterall Na Ri is not the daughter of the chairman, but a niece, so she may not necessarily be born a chaebol. And on the first character chart she was a newly appointed Director. She might be like Ji Ahn who worked her way up? I dunno. But does that mean she's better? Or because chairman is her uncle?

I'm really really curious about Tae Kang!!! Usually these early 20s guys who falls for noona are the cutesy type and are very persuasive. Ack! I can't help imagining his looks and reaction when Ji Ahn tells him she's pregnant with his baby! I'm going crazy. Please tell me it's May 30th tomorrow!

And yes I hope we get to her becoming a mother... they could do a reverse of what ksa and ldw did in soaw, this time it will be ksa who doesn't know how to take care of a baby.

*quoted image*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:w00t:

As expected, with Jangwoo being touchy and Sunny being feely, there's really not a hint of awkwardness anymore between thema s they get handsy with each other this early.

What more in the drama?

Oh gosh.

What more in the drama?

(Seriously peeps, were you all able to watch that Jang Woo guesting where he said that he doesn't believe in pecks for drama kisses since he wants to show passion in the characters so he's the type of actor who insists on going all the way?  His kissing scene with Park Min Young was actually censored in Man of Honor because it was deemed too hot for TV.  He also shared that they shot the scene for 6 hours! )

Hell, Jang Woo is soooooooooooo hot i can't evennnnnnnnn...

Seriously, this drama is looking more and more promising.

Exactly my sentiments last night when I saw the photos!!!! I'M SOLVED! TOTALLY SOLVED!

I have no time to 'research' on Jang Woo this time but this picture says all that i need to know (and of course Suna Unnie's message with it).

I've read about that interview and I'm sooo happy that they have the same view as KSA when it comes to kisses. What a pair! An actor who doesn't believe in stupid pecks and a hot actress who kiss like a pro on ALL her projects. Can we just have the kissing scene on the first 5 mins of episode 1? :wub:

Jang Woo ssi!!! You adorable one!

I wonder if he calls KSA noona...

^hahaha me too! Yes I do, I do I'm loving the new Suna already, so fierce!!!! Can't wait for summer

Hi bananaleaf! How's school?

I'm just so glad that this drama will start right after my summer classes and towards the beginning of the semester... that way I wouldn't be too busy would school (and will be less guilty in spending more time with the drama)

Love all your comments, Alodia. Am really looking forward

to see the drama - it's Suna's drama, right? Will watch and

follow any project of hers - whether she's sweet, fierce or

even evil.

Posted this in her blog at soompi. Hope that someone can help.

Tomorrow's the day for the Paeksang Arts Awards.

Still no news if Suna will be attending? Would really

wish to see her in a lovely gown walking the red carpet

and then onto the stage to receive the Best Actress Award.

She looks so ravishingly charming and young in her new hairdo.

Anyone knows how one can watch that awards show live?

Thanks.

GAWD, she looks simply amazing in every single photo! wub.gif Yes, that episode of Strong Heart where Jang Woo says he hates the "peck" type kisses usually done in dramas is hilarious. If you wish to watch it, it's in English here:

http://www.dailymoti...XQJgFAxd482TVar

His part starts 5:40 in when he talks about his kiss in Man Of Honor. (I love Seungi's reaction) laugh.gif They called him the "kissing king" because the kiss went on for over 45 seconds. LOL! Thanks for all the new updates and pics, alodia! 

Guest laissezze

I hope they can pull of the chemistry. Well, i had my brows up when I heard KSA would team up with LDW for Scent of a woman, but then after watching it, i was drawn to them both. I hope the leads will be able to do it in this drama. The plot seems interesting and I can't wait for a lot of romance here.. and some crying moments of course! 

Guest *alodia*

GAWD, she looks simply amazing in every single photo! *quoted image* Yes, that episode of Strong Heart where Jang Woo says he hates the "peck" type kisses usually done in dramas is hilarious. If you wish to watch it, it's in English here:

http://www.dailymoti...XQJgFAxd482TVar

His part starts 5:40 in when he talks about his kiss in Man Of Honor. (I love Seungi's reaction) *quoted image* They called him the "kissing king" because the kiss went on for over 45 seconds. LOL! Thanks for all the new updates and pics, alodia! 

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water please!

THEN... THEN... What could we expect from Kim Sun Ah and Lee Jang Woo?????!!!

I'm dying! Who cares about the story? Let them kiss on the first scene of the first episode!!! LOL

Writer, director, please don't disappoint us!!! (Oh well, I'm sure the 2 will protest first before us. They will not be called Kissing Queen and Kissing King after all.) :wub:

After all the spoiler pictures and wonderful comments, i am into this drama. Kim Sun Ah, what a transformation of her style from the previous drama. I love her so much. I can feel the chemistry too!!!!!!!

hi to all the fans from scent of a woman thread!!!!! esp. alodia, donnapie, jastinel, sueyip, and the list goes on .................

fighting!!!!!!

Archived