[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know smoking is a big turn-off but what can you do about it because in most countries, almost everyone is smoking. I'm aware of celebrity's status but don't forget the part where they're in thirties so... just love them as they show who they truly are, aren't we love them because of their charms. ^_^

So excited for tonight's episode! Is it documentary again? :D

Well I know smoking is a big turn-off but what can you do about it because in most countries, almost everyone is smoking. I'm aware of celebrity's status but don't forget the part where they're in thirties so... just love them as they show who they truly are, aren't we love them because of their charms. ^_^

So excited for tonight's episode! Is it documentary again? :D

As much I think Junjin is freakin hot smoking, it's bad for one's health so...*sigh*...I really hope he and the others don't overdo it :unsure: ...you know.

But yes, I do love them for who they are! ^_^ I'm happy they all actually admit to smoking instead of trying to hide it.

Guest rose_liana

LOL most of us already know that they're all smoking except Dongwan.

I accept their bad habit already, tho i saw it too earlier, but I pretend i didn't see it..

But, of course i'm still hoping they will stop since its not only bad for your health, but its also bad for your beautiful voice. :)

anyway, episode 5 is one great episode..knowing them more close and i realize i fall in love with them all over again..I can dare said that this show is purely come from themselves and it's not scripted at all. really cant wait for tonight's episode! i hope we can see more side of Dongwan and Andy in ep 6!

Shinhwa Broadcast Fighting!!!

^^Yeah I knew too, but I thought they all quit already due to some reason. I remember hearing Eric say in an interview he's trying to quit smoking or something....anyone know what interview that was? It was an English interview in Japan I believe, Eric was all by himself. Anyway, Shinhwa~ah (minus Dongwan), we don't want you guys to lose your beautiful voices okay? blush.gif

Ihjj : i guess u didn't see that eric, andy n minwoo were smoking while was junjin eating *and farting*? :lol:

i think Korea has the most smokers? coz all my korean friends including the girls are smoking

all i know that dongwan isn't smoke

anyway u have great vision to spot the picture :D

mostly singers, not only in Korea smoke too

Guest rose_liana

Of course duh, Wannie is their health mentor and you should see how awkward he looks holding a cigar while Ricjin look very suave from Cosmopolitan Korea May 2012 Issue. :lol:

HAHA i was laughing at DW's pic when i 1st saw it LOL what an awkward picture of him!!

but, aside the smoking part, he still looks hawt!

Guest rose_liana

I stream SB ep6 live just now, but its too lagging...this ep show how Hyesung got injured during the concert T_T

but luckily, they show the spitting gum game during special olympic! i thought they cut that part.

I thank jtbc for making this episode that way, otherwise i'm gonna be sorrow for whole week.

cant wait for next week! Episode with kids..the preview looks so hilarious!!

another note, Shinhwa Broadcast episode 4 Eng Subbed is out!!!

YAY!!! thank you to Shiareagy !! they're the best!

http://shiareagy.tumblr.com/post/21496131205/eng-shinhwa-broadcast-4

Enjoy!!!! *off to watch*

Ihjj : i guess u didn't see that eric, andy n minwoo were smoking while was junjin eating *and farting*? :lol:

i think Korea has the most smokers? coz all my korean friends including the girls are smoking

all i know that dongwan isn't smoke

anyway u have great vision to spot the picture :D

mostly singers, not only in Korea smoke too

REALLY!!? Someone mentioned that Eric was smoking on SB and I was so looking for it, but then I only saw Junjin so I thought that person must've mistaken Junjin for Eric! I was paying attention to Junjin during that scene so I missed it! Hehe.

Guest ontheroad

jus finished watching ep 6... I had goosebumps when the concert part started... it is such a beautiful thing to see when they show how they fulfilled their promise made in the stage 4 years ago!!!! seeing hyesung getting hurt was so difficult but after that during the interview I was laughing like crazy even though I did not understand what they were saying. SHINHWA BROADCAST is such an awesome show!!!!!!

REALLY!!? Someone mentioned that Eric was smoking on SB and I was so looking for it, but then I only saw Junjin so I thought that person must've mistaken Junjin for Eric! I was paying attention to Junjin during that scene so I missed it! Hehe.

the scene was the time they're filming Qualities of Men, they were in a room, but there's no Dongwan. So junjin was eating then suddenly he's farting, Hyesung was lying somewhere, and Minwoo, Andy, Eric were teasing Junjin's fart, they said it should become Shinhwa Broadcasting jingle.

I hope my explanation won't confuse u :P

the scene was the time they're filming Qualities of Men, they were in a room, but there's no Dongwan. So junjin was eating then suddenly he's farting, Hyesung was lying somewhere, and Minwoo, Andy, Eric were teasing Junjin's fart, they said it should become Shinhwa Broadcasting jingle.

I hope my explanation won't confuse u :P

Haha. Yeah that scene was so hilarious. Actually I felt embarrassed watching/listening to him fart haha because you know how they're celebs, haha, but it just showed that being celebs doesn't mean they aren't human...I love them boys. I re-watched that scene and I could notice the three smoking. No wonder M had his back to the camera...*sigh*...well I don't support smoking nor do I support them smoking, but it's their choice and I'm gonna have to accept it.

BUT I still do wish they'd stop... :P

all of them smoke except for dongwan if you watch that part where jun jin and minwoo and mucking around with the camera just watching jun jins part hyesung is smoking too! this is their choice as ppls. i know they have been smoking since young so we cannot do anything about it we can just cheer them on as fellow SHCJ FANS!

Archived