SMTOWN LA in 2012

Guest WaeOppaaa

Guest astrid23

fan meetups for who? like super junior or shinee or dbsk or snsd? well those are the only ones I've been keeping track of. I am going to the super junior one but they havent released time and locations yet

do you know where the fan meet for TVXQ will be?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Ok has ANYONE gotten their powerhouse tickets?

Powerhouse hasn't shipped out their tickets yet. Someone on Facebook said that Powerhouse will begin shipping out tickets this weekend so you should get them sometime next week.

Guest shikonhana_1

looking for tickets in section 444. have they gone on sale yet?

I called to confirm that Ticketmaster has this section. You can only call in to get this section since TM's system will only allocate what it thinks are the "best seats". So even after 4 days after the onsale, I was able to get seats in Row B! =D

Note: For sec 444, the seats further from seat #1 are closer to the center.

Guest shibbi

FYI everyone, SJ-World (the largest international SJ fansite) is having a meetup on the 20th from 10AM - 1PM.

If you'd like to go please go here: linkie

You have to be a member of the forums to view the topic and reply.

Guest 5dsfan4ever

FYI everyone, SJ-World (the largest international SJ fansite) is having a meetup on the 20th from 10AM - 1PM.

If you'd like to go please go here: linkie

You have to be a member of the forums to view the topic and reply.

Shibbi! you're going to? Maybe I'll see you there!

Guest shibbi

Shibbi! you're going to? Maybe I'll see you there!

Yes I am :D And bringing 1 or 2 friends with me~ I will see you there then hehe. What's your SJ-World username? Mine's the same lol.

Guest 5dsfan4ever

Yes I am :D And bringing 1 or 2 friends with me~ I will see you there then hehe. What's your SJ-World username? Mine's the same lol.

I;ll be bringing a friend to! My username is the same as it is here lol! Look for me you already know what I'll be wearing and what my posters look like XD

Guest candace8itall

Hello fellow kpop crazed SMTOWN Concert-goers :)

SELLING!

Concert: SMTOWN Live World Tour III Concert in LA!

Location, Date: Anaheim, CA / May 20, 2012

Seat Area: Section 410, ROW B, Seat 4 (You are RIGHT at the front of the section in Row B, great view ^^)

Price: $149 (bought it for 163 but all willing to pay for all the online fees & shipping charges so I can get rid of it ASAP!)

PM me or email me at candace.8.it.all@gmail.com! 

Guest Yang-Guo

hi, just found out about this. this is the concert i want to go too since it has some of my favorite groups. Anyone know if there still tickets on sale? What are the seats, price, and where do you guy buy em?

how long does concert last, do they sign free autographs etc.

also, i have xfinity cable, i was wondering if anyone knows if they broad cast these concert live on bpm, mnet? channel 334 in california.

also, how far are the 300 and 400 seats from stage? are you able to see the artists faces etc?

are there like screens on the walls so people can see better?

Guest shibbi

hi, just found out about this. this is the concert i want to go too since it has some of my favorite groups. Anyone know if there still tickets on sale? What are the seats, price, and where do you guy buy em?

also, i have xfinity cable, i was wondering if anyone knows if they broad cast these concert live on bpm, mnet? channel 334 in california.

also, how far are the 300 and 400 seats from stage? are you able to see the artists faces etc? <br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">are there like screens on the walls so people can see better? 

You can buy tickets here. Ticketmaster is not giving any seats better than the 400s sections however, since most of the good tickets were gone the day they went on sale (2 weeks ago on Thursday). All the seating and pricing info are on the webpage.

The concert usually lasts a little over 4 hours, and I heard that US concerts have curfews of midnight so it should be from 7PM to between 11PM and 12AM. That's how long it lasted in New York last year. As to autographs, there is nothing organized where the artists sign them, but if you manage to bump into them in the area, you might be able to get one (depending on if the particular artist is nice, if they have time, if their manager is not mean, etc)

Um, since this is a large scale non-American concert, and tickets are so expensive, and MBC has exclusive broadcasting rights to the concert, it is highly unlikely to be broadcasted live anywhere in the US, or in the world for the matter. Plus concerts like this are usually not broadcasted live - it would take away from the ticket earnings.

I don't know how far the seats are since this is my first time to the Honda Center.

Yes, there are always at least three screens for SMTown concerts in the past, two smaller ones mounted high on the left and right, and one big one in the center behind the main stage.

Guest Kimiwapetto

Hey guys! Powerhouse has some $300 seats for sell right now! I just went to check what they had left, and I noticed it!

Guest shibbi

Hey guys! Powerhouse has some $300 seats for sell right now! I just went to check what they had left, and I noticed it!

I went earlier and saw $300 on the dropdown menu but no tickets turned up originally, and now I see that there are some~ They're not very good though, but I guess it's better than buying overpriced tickets.

Guest boalohanuiloa

also, how far are the 300 and 400 seats from stage? are you able to see the artists faces etc?

are there like screens on the walls so people can see better?

@Shibbi pretty much said it all. The only thing I will add is that usually smtown's facebook page will upload photos of the concert and maybe video clips while the concert is going on.  But it's not livestreamed.  MBC will be there to film it so most likely it will be broadcasted at  a later date.  Currently there is no plans for them to sell merchandise at the concert. I've heard the reason is because the promoter is powerhouselive.  Makes sense since they were the promoters for the first smtown LA and they didn't sell merchandise there either.  300/400 seats are the furthest away from the stage so you won't see faces but you'll have the big screens for that ;)

Guest donghaelove77

Does anyone know anything about buying good for the concert? I really want to get a suju lightstick but don't know if I should get one on ebay or wait till I get there. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know if the goods they sell there are really expensive? Thanks in advance!!!

Guest boalohanuiloa

Does anyone know anything about buying good for the concert? I really want to get a suju lightstick but don't know if I should get one on ebay or wait till I get there. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know if the goods they sell there are really expensive? Thanks in advance!!!

read my previous post above yours :)

I don't think they'll be selling merchandise at the concert. But there's people on here talking about fanmeets and they usually have official goods selling at these fanmeets.  Or... you could buy your own online from like kpoptown.com, ebay etc. :)

Archived