Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admitting to your wrong doings here!

kels.hunskels.huns Posts: 371Member

IDOL

edited April 2012 in the real world (20+ ONLY)
I will be the first to admit I did this....
My boyfriend's family and I don't really click. And all start with his younger sister who was 13 at the time. Well, I've just hacked into her Gmail account, changed her password but I found out she can recover it with her phone number for 30 days - so I deleted the whole account.

P.S., you may judge me but you don't understand the hell I've been through with this freaking family! As for why I decided to hack her email account, I just wanted to do something distructive. Now I am ready to forgive myself and the whole damn family.

What have you done that you are not proud of and possibly tell us why?

EDIT 04/17/2012 - Now that I think about it - I'm glad I hacked and deleted her account. I was able to hack into it two years ago... and knowing someone's password, you can invade so much of their privacy. I don't have to live with that guilt anymore. Now, I can start from scratch. Thank you for sharing your bad deeds with me. When I typed this up, I was shaking... literally because I was upset with myself.  

Replies

• knockblockknockblock Posts: 3,715Member

IDOL

edited April 2012
    I aim too high to get myself going. I might not be proud that I do.

Why? I could tell why but I'm probably going to make someone feel sorry for me.
  • bellarosebellarose NCPosts: 219Member
    Breaking my best friend's heart. I knew he liked me...but I went out and kissed that other guy friend anyway. That other guy friend doesn't want anything to do with me anymore either :( Lost two friends over my stupid bad habit/lack of control.
  • s13s13 Posts: 463Member

IDOL

A friend called me a pinkberry so I stole his cell phone and wallet and threw them away. HAHA! B)
    vic
    toiletpaper
  • xstarBURSTxstarBURST no. somewhere in a box.Posts: 4,719Member

IDOL

I cheated on one of my ex boyfriends, to this day he still doesn't know. He still talks to me as if nothing happened though
  • writerstalewriterstale WAPosts: 4,348Member

IDOL

xstarBURST wrote on 14 April 2012 - 11:48 AM:

I cheated on one of my ex boyfriends, to this day he still doesn't know. He still talks to me as if nothing happened though

Part of me is like tell him the truth so he's aware. What if the shoe was on the other foot? Not trying to be mean to you.
    Avy by mangosteen
  • vintageousvintageous who's that?! Posts: 461Member

IDOL

i hated my roommate so when something she ordered came in the mail, i took it and threw it in the dumpsters.

toiletpaperradiocatonetuthreefour
  • Miyuki♥Miyuki♥ Posts: 356Member
    edited April 2012
    I sometimes don't go to class because I'm too lazy :( And I'll lie to my acquaintance that I'm too busy to meet up. It's to this one girl who I'm 99% sure only uses me to get answers. She is always so stand-offish and kinda rude but not overtly rude and I try to help her since I feel like I'm lucky to be doing well but it's so much work with her attitude :( But I should still be nice but...*sigh*

EDIT: whoa...some people are intense here 0_0 that's why I try not to get on people's bad side...you never know how far they are willing to go. -_-
    nana544
  • NinsharkNinshark I like crabs Posts: 1,378Member

IDOL

edited April 2012
    I competed in a kung fu competition, knowing that by doing so, my Sifu had warned me against going that I will be kicked out of the school. The tournament (CMAT at Berkeley) was last month- and now, I am no longer a student, but a nukenin. I don't think I will ever be taken in anywhere else if asked about my history...

I called me Sifu the day before the competition, and I wanted to read him a poem I wrote, but there was no time for such petty words, he wants nothing with me anymore. So, I will share to you guys...

自己成功
    骄傲少年
    不听老师
    不叫学生

<just checked google translate to see if it translates this to English properly, and it doesn't, not at all -__->
  • SamudSamud Posts: 727Member
    I THINK GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU

FIGHT THE AUTHORITY, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING TO BE IN THEIR POSITION, THEY ONLY HAVE TO ACT LIKE AN AUTHORITY!
  • xstarBURSTxstarBURST no. somewhere in a box.Posts: 4,719Member

IDOL

donporkuloin wrote on 14 April 2012 - 12:58 PM:

Part of me is like tell him the truth so he's aware. What if the shoe was on the other foot? Not trying to be mean to you.

I do want to tell him, but I don't want to tell him unless he came forward about all the stuff he was saying behind my back to the ex I dumped him for. =/
  • SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,291Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2012
    I stole an ice cream cone from work today.
    I can't get up from bed so early anymore...
    I'm killing my own health by keeping that job.
    I have been bringing myself down saying that I'm not good enough... comparing myself to others...
    I am too negative.
    I forgot to feed myself today.
    I didn't read my sociology book... -__-
    I haven't done very well in school.
    I stepped on that ant so it could die and leave my BIGBANG poster alone.
    I spent my saved money on a poster frame... ($5 isn't that much...)
    I should be sleeping right now.. no no, I can't. I have an interview.
    I sped on the road... 5 miles more than what the sign said.
    I wished I could run over my manager.. hmmm... but I didn't.
    I didn't change my turtles water today.
    I compared myself to her again today... I promised myself I wouldn't do it... But I did it.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
  • kels.hunskels.huns Posts: 371Member

IDOL

Wow everyone (: all is forgiven. Lets be better people. For those who chickened out, please think about it... and post something. It feels sooooo good to let it out!
  • Golden Zeta GundamGolden Zeta Gundam Farbanti, AustraliaPosts: 1,593Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

I have a tendency of looking down girls cleavages and or up girls skirts when the chances arise
    I am going to hell but not till a few more looks
    ^ Creds To Mori , Jolin Tsai is still a sexy fox
    Cyworld
    Anata Ga... Inai
  • FluffyBunnyPwnFluffyBunnyPwn Posts: 52Member
    I never pick up the phone when my aunt calls. Why? Because after 1 and a half years of psychological tension between me and her (aka "I hate your guts, but since we're technically family, we don't say anything"), her blaming me for influencing her kids badly (by buying them video games every once in a while... wtf), and by being an eyesore to her because we live under the same roof, I've just had it. Moving out of that house was the best move I've ever made. If she wants to leave a message, she can, and if it's relevant, I'll get back to her, if not, then I won't. Although, I am grateful that she taught me how not to be a manipulative and hypocritical adult like her. 
  • Myss BlewmMyss Blewm Futbol = <3 Posts: 4,057Member
    Once I was angry with my older brother and poured bleach on a pair of his jeans when it was in the laundry room.

I broke the review mirror to my mom's car and blamed it on my brother.

My best friend at the time and I knew all of our friends' passwords at a site we all visited and were pissed at them so we hacked into their accounts and changed their passwords after writing really mean things on their profile pages.

I was kind of an evil teenager. ._.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • PhosphatePhosphate Posts: 279Member

ROOKIE

I think I accidently knocked my sisters promise ring down a sink pipe...At the time I did not know what fell...it was two weeks after that she was saying she had lost it and she was blaming our oldest sister due to their bad relationship at the time. :( Til this day she does not know...but that ring was the price of an engagement ring...and until this day shes been dating that guy for +7 years ...she mustve gotten yelled at by her bf at the time...I feel bad. I don't even know if her bf buys her any expensive jewlery any more...sigh
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=149901 -> 411 =)

"You always believe things you want to hear..."
  • naotonaoto CanadaPosts: 1,320Member

ROOKIE

FluffyBunnyPwn wrote on 25 April 2012 - 10:17 PM:

I never pick up the phone when my aunt calls. Why? Because after 1 and a half years of psychological tension between me and her (aka "I hate your guts, but since we're technically family, we don't say anything"), her blaming me for influencing her kids badly (by buying them video games every once in a while... wtf), and by being an eyesore to her because we live under the same roof, I've just had it. Moving out of that house was the best move I've ever made. If she wants to leave a message, she can, and if it's relevant, I'll get back to her, if not, then I won't. Although, I am grateful that she taught me how not to be a manipulative and hypocritical adult like her. 

:o you know aunts like that too! I have a distant aunt (nobody directly related) who is like this. Calls one of our youngsters lame, loner, etc... the kid's like 16 years old and going through the awkward high school phase. She is just a damn bully but an ADULT.
    naotopandasig.jpg
    My Blog - leave a comment :)
    Twitter
  • Golden Zeta GundamGolden Zeta Gundam Farbanti, AustraliaPosts: 1,593Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

Golden Zeta Gundam wrote on 25 April 2012 - 07:51 PM:

I have a tendency of looking down girls cleavages and or up girls skirts when the chances arise
    I am going to hell but not till a few more looks

+6 rep..

in all seriousness I actually do this
    and I think its a really bad problem I have, yes I know its somewhat natural for a guy
    but somehow my control on this is low, I take every oppurtunity that comes, from climbing stairs at train stations
    to girls who are busty and short, working in an office enviroment is no help at all given that most girls wear those business skirts
    that V cut at the back makes it worse when girls tip toe and reach for Printer Paper or use the laminator near where I sit
    I have never been caught honestly and its not something to be proud of
    I swear I'll be dead in due time given that my attention is focused on peeping and not focused on what I should be doing

anyway bed time, NIghts!
    ^ Creds To Mori , Jolin Tsai is still a sexy fox
    Cyworld
    Anata Ga... Inai
  • eRzzieeRzzie Burnnnnnnn Posts: 1,886Member

IDOL

I wipe my snot on my brother's towel/pillow when I can't find tissue anywhere near me.
    I disowned a newly found stray kitten cos my cat started to get hostile and jealous. I was stupid to place the kitten back at its original place (the multi-storey carpark) and it was nowhere to be seen the next day. I still live with the guilt :(
    Sig -- under -- construction.
  • .EpicLifeStyle.EpicLifeStyle Posts: 88Member

TRAINEE

i took this girls vcard and afterwards she was like, am i your girlfriend?

i said "no."

and we havnt talked since.

yolo
    LitoHyesungLover&amp;lt;3