[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest Megamissy

Gapjumz,

Those female that does not like HGI mostly age below 18years,I saw man teenager age around 15 and 16 years old commented on a "fans made facebooks" on the last kissing scene, all of them said oh nooo oppa don't do that and some even said she' Ahjumma.HGI in their 30 all these teens called her ahjumma if Kim Hee Sun acting opposites Lee Minho in 'Faith' they are 10 years difference teens will called her grandmother,how cruel is it.

Many male colleages in they mid 20's get attracted to HGI and said she is a desirable woman.When HGI announced her marriage her "Vampire Prosecuter" hubby had received many threats if he marries her and now poor hubby has to see wife HGI kissed by hot blooded sexy King Hwon.

Teenage fans does not realised oppa KSH has grown up to be a hot blooded man no more the teenager in Dream high,KSH oppa is capable of making babies now Kekekeke!

Too bad oppa KSH likes noona HGI and wants to act with her again meaning oppa KSH already grown up and know how differentiate what is a young girl and what is a woman.Hahaha!

Guest Megamissy

Koora ,

Never mind we still can come to TMTETS thread to realeased some of our cravings all of us behaves like TMTETS drug addict and TMTETS factory discontinue TMTETS drug and now we are having withdrawal"cold turkey"

HGI to get out of the drama is easier than KSH he really 100% immersed himself into the drama quite difficult to get out he's need counselling otherwise he still thought HGI as YeonU keep on loving her in real.Especially at his age he fell in love with his co-star without knowing what is real or reel ,poor him got to struggle for a while to shake off King Hwon spirit.He's very frank admitting he really love "her" while shooting, interviewers ask him he loves HGI or Wol but he avoided the question.

He said he's is a sensitive person, sensitive person easy to fall in love under certain circumstances,he said he had 9 dating experiences, a dangerous guy!

Just an old article (3 months ago) but very interesting! The young royal couple is so cute! :wub:

Kim Yoo Jung tweets Yeo Jin Goo: “Try To Punish Me, You Babo! :P

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-y ... -punish-me-you-babo

The child actors from MBC drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun,” Kim  Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo, has sparked some interest online for their  past twitter conversation.

On January 17, a netizen uploaded on an online community board an image  under the title, “What Are You Two Doing?”. The image contained the  twitter conversation between Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo.

Last year, on December 3, Yeo Jin Goo sent Kim Yoo Jung a message, “Yoo  Jung, oppa now has twitter now~” to which Kim Yoo Jung replied with a  short, “Babo*.” Upon seeing her response, Jin Goo quickly reacted, “Eh,  how can you call oppa, babo! You want to get punished?!”

Kim Yoo Jung responded, “Try to punish me~ Punish me~ you, babo~.” Yeo  Jin Goo answered her response with a confused, “Hul, how should I punish  you?” causing laughter to those who were following their playful  banter.

Netizens, too, seemed amused at the two child actors' twitter  conversations. They left comments like, “Jin Goo must be very kind!”,  “They have a really good relationship~ They’re so cute I think I’m going  crazy,” and “What are you two really doing?”

Meanwhile, starting on January 19, cast members for “The Moon That  Embraces the Sun” will change from child actors to adult actors, such as  Han Ga In, Kim Soo Hyun, and Jung Il Woo.

*Babo’s meaning is similar to the word "stupid" but in a more endearing love fashion. (lovely & caressing tone

Guest umutoni

Today i was finally gonna order my TMTETS DVD on innolife and it's SOLD OUT!!!!! :tears:

What am i gonna do? Does this mean i will never have the chance to see the deleted scenes? noooooooooooooo

I mean how can a pre-order be sold out? Just make more DVD! Please :(

If any of you knows another way to get it, please let me know!

Today i was finally gonna order my TMTETS DVD on innolife and it's SOLD OUT!!!!! :tears:

What am i gonna do? Does this mean i will never have the chance to see the deleted scenes? noooooooooooooo

I mean how can a pre-order be sold out? Just make more DVD! Please :(

If any of you knows another way to get it, please let me know!

i think you should wait! Maybe chingus who can buy the DVDs will post it to the forum for sharing! Bad solution but i don't know what to do, too!  :D

Guest Megamissy

i think you should wait! Maybe chingus who can buy the DVDs will post it to the forum for sharing! Bad solution but i don't know what to do, too!  :D

I wanted to order but out of stock and I email them asking them will re-stock again but did not get a reply,I think they will re-stock if is in great demand hope for the best.

Guest umutoni

I wanted to order but out of stock and I email them asking them will re-stock again but did not get a reply,I think they will re-stock if is in great demand hope for the best.

Could you give me their email adress so i can write to them too?

The more people ask, the more we have a chance that they will restock. Don't you think?

Guest Megamissy

Could you give me their email adress so i can write to them too?

The more people ask, the more we have a chance that they will restock. Don't you think?

I think if they receive many requests they will re-stock innolife@gmail.com

Just an old article (3 months ago) but very interesting! The young royal couple is so cute! :wub:

Kim Yoo Jung tweets Yeo Jin Goo: “Try To Punish Me, You Babo! :P

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-y ... -punish-me-you-babo

The child actors from MBC drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun,” Kim  Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo, has sparked some interest online for their  past twitter conversation.

On January 17, a netizen uploaded on an online community board an image  under the title, “What Are You Two Doing?”. The image contained the  twitter conversation between Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo.

Last year, on December 3, Yeo Jin Goo sent Kim Yoo Jung a message, “Yoo  Jung, oppa now has twitter now~” to which Kim Yoo Jung replied with a  short, “Babo*.” Upon seeing her response, Jin Goo quickly reacted, “Eh,  how can you call oppa, babo! You want to get punished?!”

Kim Yoo Jung responded, “Try to punish me~ Punish me~ you, babo~.” Yeo  Jin Goo answered her response with a confused, “Hul, how should I punish  you?” causing laughter to those who were following their playful  banter.

Netizens, too, seemed amused at the two child actors' twitter  conversations. They left comments like, “Jin Goo must be very kind!”,  “They have a really good relationship~ They’re so cute I think I’m going  crazy,” and “What are you two really doing?”

Meanwhile, starting on January 19, cast members for “The Moon That  Embraces the Sun” will change from child actors to adult actors, such as  Han Ga In, Kim Soo Hyun, and Jung Il Woo.

*Babo’s meaning is similar to the word "stupid" but in a more endearing love fashion. (lovely & caressing tone

hahhha... They are so cute!!!!!!! May this lovely couple win at Paeksang Awards 48!!!!!! Love to see them together more and more!

Guest Altheaa

Bambiina

I do understand why Korean publishers  does not want to publish these 2 novels TMTETS and SKKS into Engish.TMTETS screen writer is better than SKKS screen writer,TMTETS writer try to stay closed to the novel and the drama had a very happy and romantic ending.SKKS story swayed very far from the book version and the ending is like having the main course without desserts simply like the drama did not end hanging in mid- air.

oooo noooooo !!! i wish they're going to publish TMTETS books , english version

i'm sure it'll be SOLD OUT

other than SKKS & TMTETS, are there other books from same author ?

i also watching Love Rain now, first episodes bit slow, i dont like the OTP characters but now ... starts from ep. 5,  things get interesting after the "children" character took over

Bambiina & Megamissy, i enjoy reading your posts ... please keep on sharing  ^^

Guest pansy

Queen’ Kim Min Seo Jealous of Han Ga In Because of Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Min Seo who played the role of Queen Yoon Bo Kyung in the hit Korean drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” admitted that she used to envy Han Ga In because of Kim Soo Hyun.

In the KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3″ program broadcast on Thursday, April 12th, 2012, Kim Min Seo confessed, “I ​​am the kind who easily falls into the role, and cannot free oneself, so really like the character in the drama, I did jealous of Han Ga In.”

The co-star Kim Soo Hyun told Kim Min Seo, “Sister, are you abnormal now?” :D

After listening to Kim Soo Hyun’s advice, she only came out from the role.... read more @asian-drama

Queen’ Kim Min Seo Jealous of Han Ga In Because of Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Min Seo who played the role of Queen Yoon Bo Kyung in the hit Korean drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” admitted that she used to envy Han Ga In because of Kim Soo Hyun.

In the KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3″ program broadcast on Thursday, April 12th, 2012, Kim Min Seo confessed, “I ​​am the kind who easily falls into the role, and cannot free oneself, so really like the character in the drama, I did jealous of Han Ga In.”

The co-star Kim Soo Hyun told Kim Min Seo, “Sister, are you abnormal now?”  :D

After listening to Kim Soo Hyun’s advice, she only came out from the role.... read more @asian-drama

Kim Soo Hyun is so cute he rebuked Kim Min Seo "Sister are you abnormal?"but he himself revealed in Taxi he said during shooting "I really love her":wub:  when asked he loves Wol's  or HGI's he changed subject to avoid the question hahahha! "Kim Soo hyun are you abnormal?":)

Kim Soo Hyun is so cute he rebuked Kim Min Seo "Sister are you abnormal?"but he himself revealed in Taxi he said during shooting "I really love her":wub:  when asked he loves Wol's  or HGI's he changed subject to avoid the question hahahha! "Kim Soo hyun are you abnormal?":)

Any kind soul who know where can I find the eng subbed vid of KSH's taxi appearance????? thanks! :wub:

YooJung was caught "lying" by the lie-detector when she denied that JinGoo was the one she wished to have a  relationship in the wrap-up party of MoonSun! :wub:

http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen  (Korean netizens made it so funny, hahha)

Here is a parody of Jingu-Yoojung good relationship made by Korean netizens.

Yeo Jin Goo indirectly confessed  his feeling for Yoojung on MBC sectionTV, saying he considers Kim  Yoojung not just as friend but as opposite sex. Yoojung denies that  Jingu is her ideal type. When she was asked if the one she wish to have a  relationship with has the initial 'Y' (hinting Yeo Jinku), she said No.  But she lied, so she was caught "lying" by the lie detector. Cute and innocent teenagers  ~^^! :lol:

Guest umutoni

I think if they receive many requests they will re-stock innolife@gmail.com

So i wrote to innolife and they replied to me. They told me that for some reasons they stopped selling the DVD but that soon the DVD would be on sale again BUT with a different price ( probably a higher price <_< ). Anyway, will keep you posted if any of you still want to buy it.

Oh and the correct email adress is innolife58@gmail.com, that's why you didn't get a reply  :)

YooJung was caught "lying" by the lie-detector when she denied that JinGoo was the one she wished to have a  relationship in the wrap-up party of MoonSun! :wub:

http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen  (Korean netizens made it so funny, hahha)

Here is a parody of Jingu-Yoojung good relationship made by Korean netizens.

Yeo Jin Goo indirectly confessed  his feeling for Yoojung on MBC sectionTV, saying he considers Kim  Yoojung not just as friend but as opposite sex. Yoojung denies that  Jingu is her ideal type. When she was asked if the one she wish to have a  relationship with has the initial 'Y' (hinting Yeo Jinku), she said No.  But she lied, so she was caught "lying" by the lie detector. Cute and innocent teenagers  ~^^! :lol:

I wish they (YG & YJ) do a drama together soon...I'm sure it will become a hit as well...the story about now whiel they're are young..or KSY and Yoo jung together in another drama..that will be good as well...

*hahaha* KMS ---> KSH ---> HGI ... the triangle :wub: still going on even after the drama ended ... that shows how deep the story affected the actors ... :P

anyone have the link for Taxi clip ? thanks in advance ;)

Guest Megamissy

So i wrote to innolife and they replied to me. They told me that for some reasons they stopped selling the DVD but that soon the DVD would be on sale again BUT with a different price ( probably a higher price dry.gif ). Anyway, will keep you posted if any of you still want to buy it.

Oh and the correct email adress is innolife58@gmail.com, that's why you didn't get a reply  :)

Sorry,gave you the wrong email I miss the 58 ,I got a reply from them telling me the same they open sales again with higher price:angry:

Altheaa – Thank you for reading my “nonsense” post.. hehe..

Megamissy,

I avoided the thread because I know I can’t help myself, if you notice mostly it’s me commenting some useless, gibberish tots. I afraid eventually there will be someone that would report me to the mod for “spamming” kekekeke.

You won’t have any idea how hard to control myself. It is not easy I tell you... I die die wanna post my tots here (though I think whole soompi knew how I felt about TMTETS...

Well today I will post something that has substance... MUAHAHAHAH.... I find something new to post...

We are still in the subject of “Butterfly”, Well after watching for trillion times – I notice that butterfly motif is everywhere..... Jeng

jengggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I present to you - The butterfliessssssssssss

bfly123.jpg

Can you find the butterflies???????????? NO?????????????????????

Look again - it's in every pic...