Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Kim Bum Slims Down 10kg to Look More Masculine

If you are impressed with brilliant performance of the beautiful boy Kim Bum in High Kick and Boys over Flowers, it’s time to throw away such impression now.

Kim Bum is playing the role of Lee Gook Soo in the launch drama of JTBC, Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats. In this come back to the small screen drama, Kim Bum is more mature. Before the premiere of TV series, a set of photos of Kim Bum after slimming down was published, shocking the viewers. And now the filming of the TV series is still ongoing, reporter rushed to the filming set on Gyeonggi-do to have an interview with him.

For the filming Kim Bum slimmed down 10 kg. Although it’s said primarily for the TV series, but he who always has the image of beautiful boy also wants to have a chance with this.

“I thought of so when not shooting. I have to continuously filming, the image cannot be static. Personally I need a change. Comparing with the call as “beautiful boy,” I prefer to be a ‘man.’” So, Kim Bum reduced 10 kg at one go, showing a completely new look, which can be described as reborn, just like a different person.

And behind this transformation, can image the amount of bitterness and efforts of Kim Bum went through. It’s really amazing that he achieved such a result in just two months.

*quoted image*

“I used 2 months just right to reduce 10kg. It’s all tears. Always been home, gym, home, gym, constantly exercise. The food is also limited. Chicken breast, banana, sweet potato, only these three. When reaching stable stage, everyday I eat a potato, a cup of icy American coffee, and a banana.”

After the tireless efforts is a Kim Bum with remarkable achievement, and then he joins that filming of Padam Padam. But the food to eat is still very strict, the temptation while filming is aplenty.

“There is a time we shot the posters and trailers for the TV series. I was particularly hungry at the park. Then the park was full of people who came to play, and all of them was sitting there eating by family. Then the production crews would go to touch the kids when seeing kids, and said ‘so cute’ kind of words, as the result I just stared at the biscuit at the hand of children.” (Laughs)

Although the effect is obvious, and has also creating the ‘man’ image. But such as rapid weight loss also has side effects. There was a staff who said Kim Bum looked a bit old, which surprised Kim Bum.

“After losing the weight, everybody said it’s good. But suddenly one person said to me that I look old. But indeed so. Loss 10 kg in 2 months, the skin also becomes loose. So now I’m a little fatter, about 3 kg.” (Laughs)

Kim Bum transformed from beautiful boy to a man, and this let the shooting of pictorial photos has more texture. Kim Bum also said, pictorial photos of such effect can be considered as a gift to himself.

“I always have a wish, that I can train a good body figure to shoot pictorial photo. This time coincidentally just shot a set, can considered as achieved the aim. everybody said my face looks better, let me feels that the prior hard works was nothing.”

via MyDaily

credit: asian-drama

Hi ilwoo, thanks for sharing this. Wow, he changed a lot. I see him totally different from his cute role in BOF. KB’s body is looking quite sculpted. Wondering why it took long for him to have this bod! He looks a little older because he lost weight but the ponytail hair looks amazing on him. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

FIX sings “Because It’s You” for Padam Padam

Only a month after their official debut, rookie boy group FIX once again sings for another Korean drama. The boys’ voices will serve as your wings so that you can fly together with angel Kim Bum as you watch jTBC’s drama Padam Padam.

padam-padam.jpg

The song ”Because It’s You” is a product of the famous composer Kim Won. He is the man behind the hit singles “Whisper” (Kara), “More” (Jiyeon of T-Ara), “Melody For You” and “My Love” (M4), “Spread Your Wings” [f(x)], and more. The harmony of the piano and guitar accompaniment in the song “Because It’s You,” gives a “sorrowful” mood to the drama as the two main characters struggle and fight for their love.

My link

Source: LOENENT / korea.com

Kim Bum says, “I want to play a role like Jekyll & Hyde”

February 09, 2012 9:30 am eternalc2h

On February 6, Kim Bum told about his stories that he didn’t tell anywhere else at an interview with Starnews, which took place at a cafe in Samcheong-dong.

He started jTBC’s drama series Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats in December last year. Since then, he’s attracted the audience’s attention as a guardian angel, Lee Gook Soo.

In the drama series, he was not anymore the same person we saw from the drama series Boys Over Flowers or the sitcom Unstoppable High Kick. He took a break for a year and a half regardless of his will. He now feels that he is compensated for that period.

Kim said he was sad with the fact that he now had to say good-bye to his drama series, Padam Padam, which ended on February 7. He said he couldn’t still believe that the drama was over.

“I couldn’t think of anything while shooting Padam Padam. But now I feel sad about the fact that the drama series is over. I shot the last episode a week ago. But I still cannot believe the drama series is over.”

He surprised a lot of people by reducing his weight by 11 kilograms for the drama series in only two months. However, he said he now eats everything that he wants to eat because the drama series is finally over.

Kim said, “I finished shooting the drama series on January 30. After that, I’ve eaten ramen, pizza, pork hocks, and bossam. I’m now enjoying eating. But I still steadily exercise to maintain my figure.”

Kim said he would never recommend reducing weight, which he had a hard time with. He said, “If I weren’t an actor, I wouldn’t reduce my weight. I was mentally and physically very stressed.”

He didn’t much talk about his next work because he doesn’t know which drama or movie he will choose, yet. However, he frankly talked about the roles he wants to play.

“I want to shoot a romantic story because I haven’t done it for a long time. I also want to play a role of a double-faced person like Jekyll and Hyde. Playing a double role might be nice, too. Even if I cannot play such a role soon, I eventually want to do someday.”

He said he wouldn’t consider much about whether his next work is a drama series or a movie. Regardless of category, he said he wants to change his image once again through his new work.

Kim said he is still good friends with Jung Il Woo, who appeared in Unstoppable High Kick with him. When he finished shooting the last scene of Padam Padam, he said he got a call from Jung. He also said he’s happy that Jung’s drama The Moon Embracing the Sun is loved by many people.

Many actors have recently appeared on variety shows. Would Kim also want to become a star of variety shows?

However, he said, “I’ve never thought about appearing on a variety show. I can’t think of making a guest appearance regularly, either. I don’t think I’ll change my mind. I don’t have any talents to get laughs from people. I enjoy watching variety shows and I think the people who get laughs from the audience are really great.”

Kim said he would repay his fans for their love through various works.

“If I can, I want to come back to the audience before this summer. I’ll come back with my next work with more improvement.”

Source: Starnews

Credit: Korea.com

February 9, 2012

Kim Beom Breaks His Boundaries in 'Padam Padam'

Actor Kim Beom, who played Lee Kook Soo in the drama "Padam Padam - The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats,” said, "I agonized over the character very much as the angel seemed to be too humane."

8071_3675_l.jpg

The "little prince" has disappeared and an excellent rookie actor has appeared. Kim Beom (23) abandoned his previous image of a handsome and bright man and he came back as a mature man with his brand new appearance in the JBC drama "Padam Padam - The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats," which finished airing on February 7. He played an angel in the drama, but the angel had a tough life. He was released from prison, and he even felt a strong impulsion to kill somebody even though he was an angel. The character Lee Kook Soo is an extraordinary character on a TV drama, and Kim Beom presented a completely new appearance for the first time in seven years since his debut. Kim Beom came to Samcheongdong on February 7 to give an interview with the same appearance of Lee Kook Soo except Lee’s gimlet eyes and sharp retorts, and he said with his original polite attitude, "I really wanted to become Lee Kook Soo while playing him. It was very difficult to express his complicated emotions and situation, but he was a very attractive and funny character.

8071_3676_l.jpg

I enjoyed it very much while playing him. He was such an unpredictable man, and I had been very curious about what he will do in the next moment while filming each episode. I could learn many things from this drama.” He continued, “Some people say that they like my previous image and some say that they like my current image, but I basically think that having and presenting various images seems to be a very good thing for an actor.”

8071_3677_l.jpg

The soft image of “little prince” that Kim Beom had shown for the past six years disappeared while he was playing Lee Kook Soo. He lost 11 kilograms, which makes him look very sharp, and his slender body and loose jacket gave him a tough appearance. Moreover, his vague eyes that sometimes look like those of an angel and sometimes like those of evil seem to have energy and vitality that he had never shown before. Kim said, “I was very shocked when my mother told me that I presented eyes of evil in the drama. My mother told me that she was shocked at my strong and tough facial expressions, but actually I was more shocked at her vocabulary, saying ‘evil’ (laugh).” But it was easy to notice that Koo Soo’s tough and hot-blooded temper did not originate from his evil character.

8071_3678_l.jpg

He showed profound affection towards Yang Kang Chil (Jeong Woo Sung) whom he believed he had to protect as a guardian angel. The reason Lee Kook Soo sometimes presented a demonic look was all because of his anger and hatred towards people who tried to hurt Yang Kang Chil. Kim Beom said, “Kook Soo is a very humane angel. There was no reference for the character, so playing him in the drama was very difficult for me. I always agonized over how to present the character, but I felt curious about the exciting character at the same time. I decided to appear in this drama as I had a strong trust in writer Noh Hee Kyung, so I depended on the script and played the character while hypnotizing myself by saying, ‘I am an angel,’ and I naturally came to have ardent love towards Yang Kang Chil. I was eager to find ways to save Kang Chil.” The angel, Lee Kook Soo, performed a miracle three times for Kang Chil, who had a time-limited life, but he could not protect him from dying at the end, which made Kook Soo feel skeptical about his existence as an angel. Kim said, “I think that Kook Soo makes us realize that a miracle is not something big, but a thing that we can easily perform with our strong will. And he also reminds us that there are many valuable and precious emotions that we forget while we are living in this tough world. I could learn many things from this drama, more than any other works, and I think that I might remember this drama for a long time in the future.”

8071_3679_l.jpg

Kim Beom debuted in 2006 with his appearance in the sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick” as a high school student, and he became a representative pretty boy by playing the heir of a conglomerate named So Yi Jeong in the drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009. He became one of the Hallyu stars at that time, but he suddenly took a rest in 2011. Kim said, “I had rushed forward without much thought since debut, and it was like running a marathon without controlling my speed. I was overworked for several years, so I wanted to give myself a break for a year. I could think about many things while exercising and I could finally obtain energy to make a comeback.” Kim Beom’s previous image did not match the image of Lee Kook Soo at all, but Kim Beom persuaded the director and the staff members as he completely fell in love with the story after reading the script. After he was cast for the role, he perfectly changed his image. Kim Beom said, “I worked with the actress Na Moon Hee for a long time when I appeared in ‘Unstoppable High Kick,’ but she could not recognize me at first (laugh). She asked me why I had lost so much weight and she gave me snacks and food after that.” Kim Beom made his last comment, “I think that I could broaden my acting boundaries thanks to this drama while playing this extraordinary character. I want to challenge myself more with new experiences. I want to keep running for a long time while controlling my pace.”

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=8071

22-Year-Old Kim Bum Suffers from Arthritis Following Drastic Weight Loss

by: hotshotlover30 on Feb 10, 2012

It’s been revealed that actor Kim Bum (22) has been suffering from degenerative arthritis. A representative of his management agency stated, “Ever since his drastic weight loss, Kim Bum has been suffering from knee arthritis.” Kim Bum had lost 11kg (~25 pounds) for his latest role in drama, JTBC’s “Padam Padam…The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats.”

During the drama’s press conference last November, Kim Bum revealed, “I lost 11kg for my role in the series. The character that I was to play wasn’t the type who had any excess body fat. Therefore, I started working out before we began filming.”

To get into character, Kim Bum went through a rigorous workout program. Additionally, he was involved in a car accident in 2009 and suffered some minor injuries. The culmination of the excessive exercise, drastic weight loss, and past accidents most likely factored into Kim Bum’s current condition.

A source close to Kim Bum expressed, “We’re worried because he’s been diagnosed with arthritis at a young age. We will be extra careful and attentive with his treatment.”

Credit: Soompi

I'm so sad hearing about this bad news..I hope he will be okay..Get well soon Beom aah..No more weight loss my dear

***Good cast and the plot sounds nice. :lol:

Kim Bum Is a Graffiti Artist in "The Miracle"

by: hazelnutthursdays on Feb 10, 2012

9603fdd18b2cfb7464864abca3cda215_large.jpg

Kim Bum, who has recently wrapped the cable drama “Padam Padam,” is set to play a graffiti artist suspected to be a criminal in the film “The Miracle.” Reports from local news agencies confirm the earlier buzz. Kim Kang Woo, likewise reported to have been in talks to play the other lead role, is confirmed as the detective chasing Kim Bum’s character.

“The Miracle” is a fantasy thriller in which Detective Yang Choon Dong is also a water purifier salesman on his off hours. Yang Choon Dong is also endowed with a super-sharp sense of intuition, figuring out that a missing children’s case goes deeper and has something to do with kidnapping and murder.

Kim Bum plays one of Yang Choon Dong’s suspects. The character is a mysterious youth who leaves graffiti. It is noted that the young actor has been playing a wide range of different characters, delivering more matured performances each time.

“The Miracle” is under the helm of director Kwon Ho Young of 2009’s “Parallel Life.” The movie is expected to begin shooting in March.

Credit : soompi news

Kim Bum: From Flower Boy to Real Actor

by: latrskss on Feb 12, 2012

4198d7054612dc904cb5b03a9fb1685d_large.jpg

Not long ago, he was a cute boy that charmed the hearts of noonas and moms worldwide. But now, he has come back as an actor with godly presence.

With his large eyes and slow but confident talk, Kim Bum exudes his own special kind of charm. When looking at Bum momentarily lost in thought, you can see the slight hint of innocence in his eyes.

He is no longer the flower boy everyone remembers him to be. Along with a matured look, he has become an actor that sticks to his new philosophy of “becoming an actor who’s not afraid of challenge or change,” when selecting his next projects. With looks that match his acting talent, Kim Bum is the kind of actor that’s hard to find these days.

Although there are actors that only change in image but don’t show any change in acting, Kim Bum is a different case. His image changed significantly after losing 11kg, and his acting improved accordingly. Undoubtedly, Kim Bum is an actor with both the looks and acting talent.

The actor’s significant acting improvements can be seen through his new drama, JTBC’s “Padam Padam…The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats.”

Kim Bum, on Gaspard Ulliel

Gaspard Ulliel is a French actor who's fairly unknown to Korea. However, if referred to as the actor that played the main character in the movie “Hannibal Rising,” some may be able to recognize him. Gaspard Ulliel has been recently gaining attention in Korea for being very similar to Kim Bum.

One striking similarity between the two actors is their looks. With their v-shaped chins, pointed noses, thin lips, and above all, their pretty faces that with an innocent look, make each look very alike the other.

“Even to me, we look very similar. My mom was the one who first told me about it, and even she thinks we do, so I think we look alike. (Laughs) I’ve gotten more interested in the actor due to this.”

Secondly, both have played roles as angels. Kim Bum played an angel in “Padam Padam,” while Ulliel played one in his movie, “The Vintner’s Luck.”

“I really wanted to see ‘The Vintner’s Luck,’ but I couldn’t find it in Korea. Wherever I went, they said they didn't show it, so I could only look at the still shots from the movie, and I thought it was very unique. It felt like I was looking at myself, just dressed a little differently... His angel had a different feel from Padam Padam’s Gooksu, but the concept was very similar.”

Lastly, both have been gradually improving as actors, advancing forward in their industry.

“He’s one of my favorite actors. Whether it’s romance, or playing an assassin like in “Hannibal Rising,” I think he’s a really good actor. I first found out about him because we looked alike, but I’m getting more interested in him as an actor.”

b2ca089ce15aaaf823d7585ffbf79f1b_large.jpg

Kim Bum, on being an actor

Kim Bum recently showed off his excellent acting skills though his drama, “Padam Padam.” After seeing him in the drama, you will no longer think of his character in “Boys Over Flowers.”

Playing the role of Kang Chil's (Jung Woo Sung) guardian angel, Kim Bum’s striking gaze and matured acting skills are unbelievable to be that of a 23-year-old.

“After a long break from acting, I’m very glad to be working with the Padam Padam team, with a great director and writer, and actors that work very hard on their parts. At our first meeting, I was shocked at how everyone was very open and expressed their ideas well. I couldn’t help but do my very best in that kind of environment. I would constantly look over my script, try to get into my character and express his feelings just right.”

Fellow co-star Jung Woo Sung played an important role in the improvement of Kim Bum’s acting skills. Jung Woo Sung was able to solve any problems he encountered with acting. Kim Bum revealed that he wants to learn from his sunbae’s serious approach and efforts towards acting, and the affectionate way Jung treats his hoobaes, or juniors.

“Whenever I’m worrying about a scene, Woo Sung hyung seems to find out immediately, and comes over to give me some of his advice. Instead of looking at the script for several hours at home, listening to his words of advice for 5 or 10 minutes is much more helpful to me. He often shows me any physical gestures or facial expressions I could use. Above all, I think the way he treats the staff and his juniors in a kind and friendly manner is most impressive. Whenever I see Woo Sung hyung, I think, “I want to be a sunbae like him.”

Kim Bum is well on his way to become a great actor. Although it’s important to keep a good image, he plans to always keep one thing in mind.

“This is my philosophy: ‘Becoming an actor who’s not afraid of challenge and change.’ I’ve kept this idea in the past, I’m keeping it now, and will always keep it in the future.”

32e54d616b37f0b9c749d3a49fe5ef75_large.jpg

Credit : soompi news

The Hallyu stars who revealed their unexpected figures

20120211_1328953504_16372600_1.jpg

There have a been a number of Hallyu stars who drew major attention after revealing their unexpectedly voluptuous and fit physiques.

Among them, is Girls’ Generation member Seohyun.

Seohyun’s innocent face and proper, upright lifestyle has helped her win the hearts of many male fans over the course of her career.

But at the Mnet Asian Music Awards that took place back on November 29th, Seohyun walked down the red carpet wearing a long black dress with a plunging neck line that revealed some unexpected curves.

Member Jun Hyosung of girl group SECRET has also built a strong fan base due to her angelic and innocent charm. But at the ‘MBC Music Festival‘ that was held at Jamsil Stadium last month, she surprised all of her fans by revealing her curves in a provocative jaw-dropping dress.

Actor Kim Bum has won the hearts of his noona fans with his adorable ‘aegyo’ in the past, but recently transformed into a sexy stud for his most recent drama. Kim Bum dropped over 20 pounds for his new role in jTBC‘s ‘Padam Padam‘, and continued to work out to develop chiseled abs and defined pectorals for a more masculine look.

Actress Shin Jisoo is also known for her youthful image and petite frame, but has also recently revealed her sexy body line for a completely new image.

Which celebrity surprised you the most with their body? Let us know below!

Source & Image: SeoulNewspaper NTN via Nate / allkpop

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Bum Making Cameo Appearance in High Kick 3: Romance with Krystal?

Posted: March 2, 2012 11:40 PM EST

Kim Bum will make a cameo appearance in High Kick 3. He is expected to be invloved with Krystal, hopefully ccreating a romantic episode.

Kim Bum is an original "made in High Kick" star. He appeared as the best friend of Minho (Kim Hyesung) in High Kick season 1, and emerged as one of the most promising young male actors of Korea since then. He made the first cameo appearance for Director Kim Byungook in High Kick 2.

Kim Bum recently finished JTBC's drama Padam Padam and had a promotion tour in Thailand. Between his busy schedules filled with promotions, fan meetings, and prepariton for activities in Japna, he gladly accepted Kim Byungook's offer. He said he really cherishes the relationship with High Kick producers and had a great time at the shoot. His episode will air on March 8.

credit: kpopstarz

Kim Bum Making Cameo Appearance in High Kick 3: Romance with Krystal?

Posted: March 2, 2012 11:40 PM EST

Kim Bum will make a cameo appearance in High Kick 3. He is expected to be invloved with Krystal, hopefully ccreating a romantic episode.

Kim Bum is an original "made in High Kick" star. He appeared as the best friend of Minho (Kim Hyesung) in High Kick season 1, and emerged as one of the most promising young male actors of Korea since then. He made the first cameo appearance for Director Kim Byungook in High Kick 2.

Kim Bum recently finished JTBC's drama Padam Padam and had a promotion tour in Thailand. Between his busy schedules filled with promotions, fan meetings, and prepariton for activities in Japna, he gladly accepted Kim Byungook's offer. He said he really cherishes the relationship with High Kick producers and had a great time at the shoot. His episode will air on March 8.

credit: kpopstarz

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting this article. He showed loyalty to where he came from. According to what I read Kim Bum participated in the filming of "High Kick 3" last March 2 and 3 respectively. BTW, I hope KB would gain weight now that his cable drama has been finished. He's still thin up to now. I like his long hair it's just that I couldn't appreciate his looks more because of his weight. :)

Kim Beom plays a cameo role in High Kick 3 as a man of wealth

March 07, 2012 11:00 am minongzi

2012030708302110011.jpg

On March 7, Kim Beom’s agency revealed photos of Kim Beom who transformed himself into a rich guy in High Kick 3.

In the photos, Kim Beom looked totally different from Lee Guk Su, the guardian angel character in Ppadam Ppadam, turning into a rich guy with a chic, charismatic hair style and fashion sense.

In High Kick 1, Kim Beom played a student who sponges off his friend, but now he returns to High Kick 3 by quickly climbing the career ladder as the CEO of a department store, which will surely serve up some fantastic entertainment.

Called upon by producer Kim Beong Wook, with whom Kim Beom has build close relationship, Kim Beom accepted the offer without hesitation and enjoyed the shooting with intimate shooting staff and other actors.

Kim Beom says, “I was happy with the delight of seeing the staff members after so long. I cannot believe High Kick already marked its third series. I worried about failing to get the chance to be involved in the series as High Kick 3’s episodes are numbered. I died with joy when I was called upon by Kim.”

Source: TV Report

Credit: Korea.com

Kim Bum to cameo in ‘High Kick 3′

by VITALSIGN

2012030708302110011.jpg

Actor Kim Bum will be making a cameo appearance on MBC’s ‘High Kick 3‘!

Kim Bum was part of the original series in which he played the role of a student lodger. Fast forward three seasons, and he’s now climbed the rungs of the social status ladder by becoming a wealthy businessman, whom Krystal falls in love with upon first sight.

The two first meet on the elevator of a shopping mall. Krystal immediately notices his handsome looks and the fact that he’s a shopping mall CEO to boot, makes him irresistible in her eyes.

Representatives of Kim Bum stated, “Upon being called by PD Kim Byung Wook, Kim Bum dashed to the set to make a cameo, out of friendship.”

Kim Bum added, “I met up with so many friends that I was able to finish the filming on a positive note. I can’t believe the show is already on its third season. As someone that was a part of its first, it’s an honor to take part again. I was worried about whether I’d be able to participate because the series is almost coming to an end so I’m glad the director called me just in time.”

Kim Bum’s episode will air on March 8th.

Source + Photos: Sports Khan via Naver

credit: allkpop

Kim Bum to cameo in ‘High Kick 3′

by VITALSIGN

*quoted image*

Actor Kim Bum will be making a cameo appearance on MBC’s ‘High Kick 3‘!

Kim Bum was part of the original series in which he played the role of a student lodger. Fast forward three seasons, and he’s now climbed the rungs of the social status ladder by becoming a wealthy businessman, whom Krystal falls in love with upon first sight.

The two first meet on the elevator of a shopping mall. Krystal immediately notices his handsome looks and the fact that he’s a shopping mall CEO to boot, makes him irresistible in her eyes.

Representatives of Kim Bum stated, “Upon being called by PD Kim Byung Wook, Kim Bum dashed to the set to make a cameo, out of friendship.”

Kim Bum added, “I met up with so many friends that I was able to finish the filming on a positive note. I can’t believe the show is already on its third season. As someone that was a part of its first, it’s an honor to take part again. I was worried about whether I’d be able to participate because the series is almost coming to an end so I’m glad the director called me just in time.”

Kim Bum’s episode will air on March 8th.

Source + Photos: Sports Khan via Naver

credit: allkpop

Finally...............the stills of his cameo in "High Kick 3" has bee released. Kim Bum is set to appear as a president of a major shopping mall. Thanks for posting these photos.

• 1 month later...
Guest vivaciousvixen

^I agree, his hair was a total mess. Good thing he finally cut it. Now he's back to his "So Yi Jeong" look. :wub:

Guest bettechai

im back..w aa... ive been gone for a year an so.... i missed you guys,,. huhuhuhu

... waaa i lost track of Bummie.. i missed him so much.. haahha and i haven't watch the paddam paddam drama and the High kick Cameo.. gosh i need to be back in track.. ahhha :)

missed you guys.. kkkkk

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Bum Helps Out with Unicef’s Inspired Gifts Campaign

2012-04-24 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, DongHyun | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum helped children around the world with a video he filmed for no contracted fee.

Kim Bum recently shot a promotional video for the campaign to help children around the world as the special honorary ambassador of Unicef. The video showed him appearing on the red carpet of an event being held to celebrate the success of his film.

63804905.jpg

Kim Bum and all staff members worked on the video free of charge in a ‘talent donation′. Their hearts, as warm as the spring sun, helped produce a video that would deliver hope to children around the world.

Kim Bum continued to energize the scene with his bright smile all throughout the shoot. In a black tux, he showed off how cute and tough he was with his expressions and fit body.

A rep from Unicef said, “We’re thankful that he found time in his busy schedule and participated in the shoot with a bright air. Through Kim Bum’s ‘talent donation’, we hope many more people will join the campaign to build a happier world for all children.”

Unicef’s campaign is called Inspired Gifts. On days special presents are given, such as birthdays, Parent’s Day and Children’s Day, Unicef will deliver presents such as food for the hungry, parasiticides and vaccines for measles, which will help protect the lives and health of children.

69141246.jpg

On April 9, Kim Bum was chosen as the honorary ambassador for Unicef along with Han Ga In, and thus will continue to join in the campaign. He is currently shooting the film Miracle.

Photo credit: King Kong Entertainment