Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Variety/Music] SBS You and I

YoojiinYoojiin seoulPosts: 293Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

[SBS] Lee Hyori & Jung Jae Hyung's You and I
sub_bg-1.jpg

You & I
유 & 아이

120226546456fkijgf2f.jpg

What Is It About?

"U & I"
introduces a new kind of variety program which combines the happenings of a talk show and a music show with performances of artists who sit and openly talk about themselves. We could say it's a way for SBS to replace the late "Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate" with a somewhat close concept. The show's duration is a hour and twenty minutes.

screenui2.jpg

Hosts

The program is hosted by close friends singer Lee Hyori and music composer Jung Jae Hyung.

120226546456fkmdfop260.jpg

Broadcast

Channel : SBS

Air Time : The show airs every Sundays at midnight KST.

Official Website : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/uni/

yuii2.jpg

Episodes & Guests

Episode Pilot (120226) :
IU, UV, Lucid Fall  [720P HANrel Torrent]

Episode 01 (120304) : PSY, Broccoli You Too, Sweet Sorrow  [720P HANrel Torrent] , [More Versions]

Episode 02 (120311) :  Se7en, Yong Jong Shin  [720P HANrel Torrent and More Versions]

Episode 03 (120318) : Big Bang, 옥상달빛 

Episode 04 (120325) : K.Will, Ali, Clover      [HDTV XviD KOR Torrent], [720P KOR Torrent]                

Episode 05 (120401) :
Jay Park, Kim Wan Sun..
moonsunmysignmandselect123-1.jpgroofroof22left2.jpgroofroof22right2.jpg
I called it the Moon that Embraces the Sun. The King is the Sun and the Queen is the Moon. | Is this...the after life?

Replies