SMTOWN LA in 2012

Guest WaeOppaaa

Guest jasminertang

I NEED 4 SMTOWN TICKETS!!!!! is anyone selling theirs? preferably the $50 or $85 seats?

i'm srsly gonna cry if i can't see my babies T_T;;

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawritsabunny

SELLING 3 SMTOWN 2012 TICKETS

My friends and I managed to get the tickets we reallly wanted so now we don't need these $85 tickets anymore! Pretty good seats. 

Seat location: section 436, row L, seats 10-12

Total Charge: US $309.65 (same price we paid) 

Honda Civic Center in Anaheim Los Angeles 

WHO WANTS 'EM???tongue.gif

If you really want them, e-mail me at lfzurayk@gmail.com. We're trying to sell the 3 tickets all at once, first come first served, and we posted on Tumblr as well :) 

Guest ChuuChuuu

SELLING 3 $85 TICKETS 

My friends and I managed to get the tickets we reallly wanted so now we don't need these $85 tickets anymore! Pretty good seats. 

SELLING 3 SMTOWN 2012 TICKETS<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">Seat location: section 436, row L, seats 10-12<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">Total Charge: US $ 309.65 (same price we paid) <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">HONDA CIVIC CENTER IN ANEHEIM LOS ANGELES<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">WHO WANTS ‘EM?!?!? *quoted image*

WHICH SEATS? 

it's not too bad but i really wanted the floor seats :( sigh... i guess will have to try and think in positives now....

powerhouse site is completely overloaded now. they won't even let me in.

yeah, and does anyone know if the box office will sell the tickets? if they were more clear on that, i would've made my way to the box office instead.

Guest ChuuChuuu

SELLING 3 SMTOWN 2012 TICKETS

Seat location: section 436, row L, seats 10-12

Total Charge: US $309.65 (same price we paid) 

Honda Civic Center in Anaheim Los Angeles 

WHO WANTS 'EM???*quoted image*

Can you hold them? Lol I'm trying to look for MIDDLE seats but if I can't get those, I'll take yours? 

Guest xeudaemonic

What I don't like about Ticketmaster is that they always try to sell you the sucky seats first .... They kept trying to give me 431-436. Those really suck, they wayyy on the side, and the row was like L-S ... Ticketmaster, you suck -.-

Guest rawritsabunny

Can you hold them? Lol I'm trying to look for MIDDLE seats but if I can't get those, I'll take yours? 

ah, sadly we can't promise holding them because we just want to get them off our hands. but email us if you decide to buy them! we'll edit our post when/if we sell the tickets. 

:) we're looking to sell all 3 at once, if possible. mhm middle seats would be awesome, but this is what ticketmaster offered us first. anyone else think its weird that ticketmaster didn't start selling $50 seats until 6 pm? 

Guest ChuuChuuu

ah, sadly we can't promise holding them because we just want to get them off our hands. but email us if you decide to buy them! we'll edit our post when/if we sell the tickets. 

:) we're looking to sell all 3 at once, if possible. mhm middle seats would be awesome, but this is what ticketmaster offered us first. anyone else think its weird that ticketmaster didn't start selling $50 seats until 6 pm? 

yeah that's weird, didn't they sell out already? 

and does anyone know why the middle seat tix are NOT selling? is ticketmaster holding off on it or what? dry.gif

Guest xeudaemonic

yeah that's weird, didn't they sell out already? 

and does anyone know why the middle seat tix are NOT selling? is ticketmaster holding off on it or what? *quoted image*

I think it depends on Powerhouse too. Just like the FAQ said, they both sell the same number of tickets. What I'm guessing is that Powerhouse has the better end of those tickets hahah. I remember buying tickets to CNBLUE&FTISLAND, Ticketmaster kept trying to give me sucky far back seats, while I got the first row of seats in the middle from Powerhouse in the section I wanted.

Guest seancena

Hey guys,

I had to get a friend to buy tickets for me because I was stuck in a work meeting. I was seriously hoping for floor seats but she couldn't get any floor seats through ticketmaster. I ended up with Section 223, row B, seats 7-8. Do you guys think I still got decent seats? I mean they were still $300 plus a pop.

Guest bubblebear

I have 5 $150 tickets to sell.....Section 408 Row G Seats 4-8

Got extra tickets as my friend decided to grab tickets from different price tier :angry:

Selling at base price + processing fee

Will consider selling to groups of 2 or 3.

yeah, i think powerhouse definitely has the better tickets. they are the official sponsor afterall.

and ticketmaster might hold back some of the tickets. they will probably release it sporadically between now and the concert date

Selling a ticket for section 221 Row M Seat 7 for 225$!!!

Bought this one but someone else is offering me a better ticket so im gonna get that one so i need to get rid of this one!

If you're interested just send me a message!!!!

Got someone to buy my ticket~ :)

Guest ChuuChuuu

I think it depends on Powerhouse too. Just like the FAQ said, they both sell the same number of tickets. What I'm guessing is that Powerhouse has the better end of those tickets hahah. I remember buying tickets to CNBLUE&FTISLAND, Ticketmaster kept trying to give me sucky far back seats, while I got the first row of seats in the middle from Powerhouse in the section I wanted.

Yeah, Powerhouse crashed so fast I didn't have time to even click the ticket loading screen.

As for Ticketmaster, it's been an hour since tix came out and still no middle seats, should I just wait? Or just take side seats? 

Haha I'm so confused, why did $50 seats start selling at 6? If they're doing that , will the middle seats be available later too?

Ahh, too many questions.. 

Guest xeudaemonic

Hey guys,

I had to get a friend to buy tickets for me because I was stuck in a work meeting. I was seriously hoping for floor seats but she couldn't get any floor seats through ticketmaster. I ended up with Section 223, row B, seats 7-8. Do you guys think I still got decent seats? I mean they were still $300 plus a pop.

Some people from SMTOWN 2010 who had seats like yours complained about the view of the seats. Much of the performance is in the middle, and only some of the performances do the artists go out to the extended stages on the sides (I remember Girls Generation going out there a lot though). Of the extended stages/walkway, they usually went to the very front/end of the walkway, near the seats of 203-227.

From what I heard from my friends too who had side seats, when they tried to get pictures, they couldn't really get the best pictures because they kept getting a lot of side pictures, instead of front face pictures.

Archived