[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Sora wrote "I was listening to Kim Jisoo's "Gold Fish" when walking.  It is a good song."

thankyou, now it made more sense LOL!! google translator has its limits X°°D

I agree with you all

And let's watch the episode again (for me it's the first time)

here some cuts

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/03/31/120331-mbc-we-got-married-episode-21-with-leeteuk-cuts/

Dropping in very quickly...

I know it is difficult, but don't take Teukie's unfollowing of Sora on Twitter that badly. I used to think too that their following or not following each other was important coz it was indicative of their state of affairs. But I didn't take into account his peculiarities where it comes to following and/or not following people then. If I take his quirks into account, this kind of abnormality is actually normal. And I think that this move was made so that his following list is kept back to SuJu only. 

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is this:

He followed Sora in the first place to make a point: It was to reach out to her, in public for all to see, that he was on her side when she was getting the most hate for being paired up with him. They are way over that now and have since moved on to other forms of communication that are more personal between them. Since the purpose for his following her has already been achieved and they are more 'stable' together (read: closer), he can now unfollow Sora (who was the sole non-SuJu member that he followed) and go back to keeping his following list as all-SuJu coz to him, there is no loss since with or without Twitter, he can still talk to her whenever he wants to.

I hope this makes at least some feel a little bit better. :)

Guest shandhey

Even it is hard to accept I guess Leeteuk decided to unfollow sora seeing his post 1 hous ago he said that LEETEUK only follow his members..and he seemed so hyper active and happy after doing that I guess there is something after that..after the delete of photos of sora and jb comes the twitter of leeteuk unfollowing sora too bad they cannot see each other and WGM I guess something happened..I also saw only 1 picture of leeteuk on the twitter of sora compared before she has a lot of pictures there..is there something that happened that we are not aware of..I guess there is a misunderstanding maybe whenever sora talks about leeteuk in interview.hayyyyysssss so sad to see this.knowing that this is the last episode of wgm after there is nothing now..

Guest teuksoralover

Sora wrote "I was listening to Kim Jisoo's "Gold Fish" when walking.  It is a good song."

Thank you Hanyi. :) Thank you also for the RECAPS.

Here is the song... I only found the audio. Sora's friend in DH2 is the singer of the song. She really like slow songs and mostly about love. I don't think she will post anything like this if she is not happy right now.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qNzt1FPXWlo

RAW VIDS of the last episode.

http://wgmleeteukand...ple-ep-21-cuts/

And agree with arienblurr! :)

Guest chikuma

@Hanyi thanks for live recap really appreaciated that.I dont know but i feel sad now if he truly  unfollow her.This is current situation compare to today's episode.Today's episode is daebak but i have a mixed feeling.Happy and hurt.Hopefully this is due to technical error.If not i also will support both of them.smile.gif

Guest robinblue91

@Hanyi: thanks for the recap! today episode was awesome.

even though today episode was awesome & i'm soooo happy. the ending was so heart warming and all but there is still little pinch of sadness... ah! i keep on saying to myself *don't think about it, don't think about it. It might be nothing at all* but still i f eel sad. anyways my best wishes are with both of them. whatever happens to them i hopes its best for them. 

Guest Lil_V

Even it is hard to accept I guess Leeteuk decided to unfollow sora seeing his post 1 hous ago he said that LEETEUK only follow his members..and he seemed so hyper active and happy after doing that I guess there is something after that..after the delete of photos of sora and jb comes the twitter of leeteuk unfollowing sora too bad they cannot see each other and WGM I guess something happened..I also saw only 1 picture of leeteuk on the twitter of sora compared before she has a lot of pictures there..is there something that happened that we are not aware of..I guess there is a misunderstanding maybe whenever sora talks about leeteuk in interview.hayyyyysssss so sad to see this.knowing that this is the last episode of wgm after there is nothing now..

did he tweeted that??? when i checked 30 minuter a go, the last time he tweeted was 5 hours ago...

@arienblurr ah.. nice point of view

Guest xianlie90

goshh... thx for tranlation, live update & especially dear Hanyi for todays report (you're the best)

i (again) can't watch the streaming today.. but i think my heart almost explode just by reading updates from you guys..

omo otteokke... i really want to watch teuk vid message so badly..  TT_TT

as for twitter... lets not taking it too over... i'm agree with Arienblurr point of view..

or maybe its just twitter  fails like our fellow FD said...

or maybe.. he pushed the wrong button  while trying to DM-ing his wife (?) since we know he always troubling  with typos, links, etc in twitter.. kkk... ;p

[EDIT] thx teuksoralover & lallinachan for the links!!! watch it right away!

Even it is hard to accept I guess Leeteuk decided to unfollow sora seeing his post 1 hous ago he said that LEETEUK  only follow his members..and he seemed so hyper active and happy after  doing that I guess there is something after that..after the delete of  photos of sora and jb comes the twitter of leeteuk unfollowing sora too  bad they cannot see each other and WGM I guess something happened..I  also saw only 1 picture of leeteuk on the twitter of sora compared  before she has a lot of pictures there..is there something that happened  that we are not aware of..I guess there is a misunderstanding maybe  whenever sora talks about leeteuk in interview.hayyyyysssss so sad to  see this.knowing that this is the last episode of wgm after there is  nothing now..

eh? he did tweet that? and delete it again? did anyone catch the screencap?

What is the song playing during the time Sora is watching Leeteuk's video? :)

That was so sweet. :)

I think I heard the MCs say, "KABANG?" - meaning bag right?

She was opening a gift - it was big box and she took out a tablet with Leeteuk's video.

He took time. :)

its 98degress - "I Do" ^^

OH MY GOD! their choosing my fave song of 98degress!!!!! I love that song from the very first time i hear it (since primary school, i think) XD I have another reason to add why i love that song so much now!!!!

or maybe you talk about the 2nd song? if that so, then i can help you.. lol.. i dont know either TT_TT

Guest luvallkorea

Thank you all for the updates. Can't watch it here in Singapore yet. Sounds so gooood!!

Twitter thing is disturbing but the coincidences of KS, JB, JR, now LT twitter deletes are very mysterious. It could be the pressures from their companies.

Anyway, let's wait for them after the strike. If their bond is strong, the DC love is there! Hwaiting!!

Guest Lil_V

Yes, i smell something fishy since SR, JB, and JW deleted their pic n twit, n now Teuk unfollowed Sora.. but...

I read a status from SuperSPARKYU at facebook on the 31st of dec last year, about Teuk twitter, and his strange habit on that.

here's the link if you know Indonesian

http://id-id.facebook.com/SPARKYU.everlasting/posts/191181270978692

she said that actually previously Teuk followed all members; Yesung, Sindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Henry. but then...weirdly, without any clear reason, he unfollowed Heechul and Kyu and replaced it with Sora...

Now, since he followed back all members...like what Arienblurr just said, perhaps he just wants to go back to his previous track...only following SUJU members...

but at least we know from his V sign at SS4,  Strong Heart, we can see his feeling towards Sora clearly (remember Eunhyuk expression?) and i think the way Sora reply it was with her statements on her interview..

So, let's keep positive,FD. I know it's hard to face such thing, but let's pray everything will be fine after the strike, and they can have their honeymoon ^^

#crossfingers ^^

Guest pibols

That was the best episode!!! I cried when Teukkie sent her the video!! Don't worry too much about stuff guys.. Dimple couple will last a long time!!!! Never lose hope!! wub.gifwub.gif

Guest shandhey

did he tweeted that??? when i checked 30 minuter a go, the last time he tweeted was 5 hours ago...

@arienblurr ah.. nice point of view

I'm sorry ladies but what I saw in the twitter today is this tweet coming from leeteuk@speecial1004 meaning it is not his real twitter account ..I just noticed the spelling has a double ee compared to his real account ..sorry for making you worried it was a different account..

Why are there some people who has to make other people account mis used..

Guest junnace

i don't know about you guys but i think its normal not to follow someone you have constant communication with. i don't follow my boyfriend on twitter and fb (and so does a lot of my friends ---they don't follow their boyfriends for the simple reason that there is no need...and besides it keeps me from getting jealous! hahaha)

Guest ahduh

i don't know why. But i feel really down watching this episode today. Maybe course Sora cried and I didn't understand what they were talking about in the video since it was raw. But I have just checked leeteuk's twitter and he is still following sora isn't it?

Guest pibols

Hmmmmmm.. I don't really use my twitter but when I logged on 5 minutes ago I checked Teukkie's twitter and this is his follow list:

leeteuktwitter.png

So I hope everyone will be happy since teukkie is still following his wife!! It must have been a glitch.. panic mode off guys! Dimple couple!! Fighting!! wub.gif

Guest robinblue91

not going to comment on unfollow thing anymore vicx.gif as there is lot to talk about the today episode.blush.gif

*edit* so was going through wgm video and noticed someone comment he followed back... lolx & thanks pibols for confrming that. seriously panic mode OFF!

*HAPPY HAPPY* biggrin.gif so he came online to tweet & saw the commotion... :P  & realized whats going on.

teuk latest twitter update

스티브 잡스가 신제품 설명회 하는거 같죠?^^ㅋㅋ 

105usqp.jpg

is he comparing himself to Steve Jobs?  lolx! he does looks like as he is giving some business speech. i think its from EXo showcase, right?

by the way, sora went from short hair to long hair then short hair for dh2. hmm...! but a/c to wgm timeline... she had short hair then long hair in bllind date epis then short hair in everland epis n today epi n then back to long hair in last scene.   wacko.gif  

Guest silentaiz

not going to comment on unfollow thing anymore *quoted image* as there is lot to talk about the today episode.*quoted image*

so was going through wgm video and noticed someone comment he followed back... lolx & thanks pibols for confrming that.

by the way, sora went from short hair to long hair then short hair for dh2. hmm...! but a/c to wgm timeline... she had short hair then long hair in bllind date epis then short hair in everland epis n today epi n then back to long hair in last scene.   *quoted image*  

yeap. Kinda makes me confused about the timeline of their dates and events. Or maybe kang sora uses extensions. Makes me *dizzy*. o_O

Ok so today's episode was worth waiting for!!! I have no words..

What i noticed directly was how comfortable Sora was the moment she came in.

Everything after that was priceless~~~! Teuk's random post-it questions, and Sora's answers were honast. Also i did feel bad for her she was missing her mother.

Teuk obviously was shocked and wanted to do something but he didn't know exactly how to comfort her. It was beautiful though how he wiped away her tears.

Teuk being afraid of animals was no surprise, still i do give him credit for being there :D It must have been horror for him. Those sheep were adorable; it was nice to see Teuk at ease there.

The video-message.. wow just wow. Even with his packed schedule, he found time (or i should say: made time) to make the video for Sora. Sora's reaction was a bit surprising to me!! I never thought she would kiss the tablet.. That girl just surprises me more and more every week.

After the last few episodes, this was a revelation! I certainly hope MBC has more for us soon!