[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ReBelDe

yess i met this drama through kbs world! ojakgyo brothers ended and my weekends were lonely haha

and this drama appeared suddenly in front of me :D i love it, i like watching family dramas so i found the subject interesting.

but i have question, is there anyone who knows where i can watch the drama with kbsworld-sub.

i dont remember the site but Ojakgyo bro episodes kbs-subbed were shared on the net.

@monalisa haha you must be really angry at him! but agree with you ^^

her husband definitely a very brazen but she didnt do anything about this topic! she's drunk and was crying

if i was her, i could have slapped the face of boss when she caught her husband with another woman !! she indeed looks like bystander!

Highly suspect that the aunt had a hand in orchestrating Gwinam's disappearance. Note her shifty eyes in Ep 1 or 2.

After Ep 3, where she tore the 'evidence' of Teddy's past, the suspicion is even higher.

Aunt has no child of her own, I guess she 'got rid' of the only grandson in the family, so that her MIL will not favour the other DIL over her in the family. Notice how she is constantly taking her MIL out shopping and lavishing her with luxurious things/pleasures.

well you may be right but still can't figure out the motive though . Btw I thought Gwinam got lost in the market due to his mom need to be rush to the hospital for labour pains . If it's indeed the aunt's fault then would be interesting

As for Gwinam as the only grandson in the family .. i thought the other uncle who lives upstairs had a son?

and i am wondering why the aunt is so rich ? she had her own driver !

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 6-8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family 6-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

yess i met this drama through kbs world! ojakgyo brothers ended and my weekends were lonely haha

and this drama appeared suddenly in front of me :D i love it, i like watching family dramas so i found the subject interesting.

but i have question, is there anyone who knows where i can watch the drama with kbsworld-sub.

i dont remember the site but Ojakgyo bro episodes  kbs-subbed were shared on the net.

Same goes for me. I'm on the first episode and I'm already loving it. There are also a lot of actors on there that I really like so that's a plus. I'm surprised that there aren't more comments since the ratings are so high. I'm watching it on mvibo.com and it's a part of KBS America so it has subs. I think you can only watch if you're in N. America though. It's free to sign up and watch some stuff but you need a premium account to watch dramas.

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 9-10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family 9-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

April 9, 2012

Kim Nam Joo and Lee Hee Joon Transform into Couple

Writer: Jeon Ji Young Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSmedia

Actress Kim Nam Joo and actor Lee Hee Joon transformed into a couple for the movie "In the Mood for Love," in which actress Jang Man Ok and actor Yang Jo Wi appear. On the 13th episode of "My Husband Got a Family" (written by Park Ji Eun and directed by Kim Hyung Seok) that aired on April 7, Kim Nam Joo and Lee Hee Joon presented an erotic bedroom scene in the imagination of her husband's sister Lee Sook (Jo Yoon Hee). Kim Nam Joo appeared in a sexy red dress while holding a gold fan in her hand on which she wore a racing glove. Lee Hee Joon, who displayed a chic appearance on his face, and Kim Nam Joo presented a perfectly good scene just like a movie poster. Lee Sook misunderstood the relationship between Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) and Jae Yong (Lee Hee Joon) after watching a scene in which they held each other to say good-bye. And she accidentally heard Jae Yong's phone call and came to believe that they were having an affair. She visualized the erotic scene of the two people like the couple of Jang Man Ok and Yang Jo Wi in "In the Mood for Love."

1382_3607_l.jpg

The scene was filmed at an office building located in Yeoyuido on April 1. When Kim Nam Joon, who dressed like a sexy woman surpassing Jang Man Ok, and Lee Hee Joon, who dressed like Yang Jo Wi in a comical way, appeared on the film set, a huge exclamation and laughter were reportedly provoked on the set. But the two actors seriously participated in filming the scene in front of the camera and they started to laugh after finishing shooting due to their ridiculous postures in the bedroom scene. In particular, when they filmed the scene in a small elevator, the elevator unexpectedly went up and all the lights equipped inside the elevator were turned off. But Kim Nam Joo and Lee Hee Joon, who must have been surprised by the accident, comforted the staff members who worried about two actors, which created a friendly atmosphere. Kim Nam Joo perfectly presented a delicate woman whom Jang Man Ok played in "In the Mood for Love." In addition, she showed a different side by expressing love more actively in the episode.

Guest rochinipark

i believe in today's KBSWorld ep it seems the father knows that its his son.so nice finally its revealed.but i'm rely curious at to why the aunt hid and threw the son's child time pic.why she doesnt want them to find the son?wat's her motivation when they clearly treat her well and tk care of her when her husband neglects even his own mother.

i think the 2nd brother's wife might have something to do with Gwinam ending up near some orphanage so far away from home. even if the little boy wander around & got lost ... he would have been found by someone near his area and taken to the police station and the family searched extensively for him for a long time. unless he was kidnapped by someone but he instead he was found wandering near an orphanage far away from home conveniently.

most likely that fake Gwinam is going to find out something and use that to blackmail her as he theatened to do  ... i think her reaction towards them finding the real GN is kind of extreme for someone who have only torn the photo of adult Gwinam and trying to get them to move to US so there's no chance of reconciliation. from today's kbsworld episode ... it would seem like the husband doesn't love her at all and her doting on the mother in law is most likely to stop him from divorcing her? although no idea why that would stop him since he doesn't seem that much of a filial son either. but perhaps he thought as long as she does his wifely duty and do all the filial act for him then he can get away with being labelled unfilial?

i really like YH's sister in law ... she's simply hilarious. 

Maybe the young Gwinam or his family accidentally caused the aunt to have a miscarriage? And after that, she couldn't conceive. Can't think of a better reason why her hatred is focused on Gwinam. The con man certainly will blackmail and she could even try to kill him off. She's capable of that. Anyway, hope that the writer won't drag the plot as is the usual case.

Archived