Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Replies

• xLoonyxLoony Posts: 120Member

ROOKIE

Hello people,

Some days ago I posted here about an item I bought from wholesale7, well it arrived 2 days ago.

their photo

593_P_1298531047835.jpg

mine

k4a3yx.jpg

I must say that I was impressed when I received it... The material is not as soft as it looks on the picture but its ok. It is quite warm. I really liked it lol

I recommend this :D
    JaeFuma
  • JaeFumaJaeFuma Posts: 113Member
    ^^^^ I'm glad it worked out well. :)
    roughmorning1.pngroughmorning2.png
    xLoony
  • p a l a c ep a l a c e boo you-es-ayPosts: 758Member

IDOL

WHOLESALE-DRESS.NET
    how long did it take for you to receive your package to the US?

i'm still waiting for mine..took them like 2 weeks to "prepare" then another two weeks to ship it to NY..then another few days from NY to me.
    quite disappointed in the shipping time...i was told preparation only takes a few days , not weeks..
    let's hope the quality isnt disappointing too...:unsure:
    image[soompi shop][status]
     [blog] peony palace
  • xostephyxostephy CanadaPosts: 15Member
    Finally decided to test out Wholesale7.net >_<. My first order: (sorry if the images are big!):

1 22302_P_1331541107497.jpg
    2 18056_P_1328161049804.jpg
    3 14114_P_1320740191104.jpg
    4 14243_P_1320890742765.jpg
    5 15284_P_1322201986482.jpg

Hopefully they arrive soon! Surprisingly they shipped 2 days after I ordered them!
  • carmenxox86carmenxox86 VancouverPosts: 178Member
    My Gmarket stuff came again! I am not disappointed by Gmarket at all..everything was nicely packaged and it shipped out real fast. :lol:

IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2617.JPG
    IMG_2618.JPG
    IMG_2606.JPG
    IMG_2609.JPG
    IMG_2622.JPG

For more pictures, please visit my blog. I also could sure use more followers too..hahah :sweatingbullets:

Link to my blog post:My link

-Carm

"Do your best now and you wouldn't have to worry about the future"
    "Treat others as you would like to be treated"
    elysium.bebemuixDollarsflashesofcrystal
  • sunnydayysx3sunnydayysx3 Posts: 428Member
    .ellt nine Is the white dress with the cut out back thin enough that people can see your bra? Can you model it? Thanks!
  • .ellt nine.ellt nine WAPosts: 442Member
    carmenxox86! that I (mustache) you a question shirt is super adorable!

- sunnydayysx3 Yes, you can see the bra. I don't mind it because I can wear a lighter or nude bra and I think it looks fine with a plain black bra too.
    It shrunk a little after I washed it.
    344b53c.jpg69qpf8.jpg

Some of the stuff I ordered (http://i39.tinypic.com/1829le.jpg) arrived so here are there reviews

Black dress - http://www.ebay.com/itm/320839581163?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&afsrc=1
    4/5 Sister is modelling it and she is much skinnier. The black one is obviously very similar to the white one but without the bra-seeing problem. There was a glob of transparent glue next to the back button though (-0.5). The button was crooked so I ripped off the button to re-glue and re-position it (-0.5).
    90ro01.jpg34fecmu.jpg

Tank dresses - http://www.ebay.com/itm/220958752138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&afsrc=1
    4/5 The front looks fine but the cut in the back looks too wide if you have a large bust :/ win/lose. The wine colored tank is more pink and bright (-0.5). The sewing job on the straps are a little off or not in line so it's a bit ruched (-0.5). Despite these little imperfections, I'm glad that they are still very easy to wear and style because the design is so basic.
    dbk5mg.jpg16a9r0l.jpg
    My sister is modelling the wine/magenta one so you can see how off color from the stock photo it is.
    20iv2hs.jpg9bc65l.jpg

Snowflake leggings - http://www.ebay.com/itm/280840149949?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&afsrc=1#ht_2460wt_944
    3/5 The construction of these leggings are so lacking. The crotch is so low that the top bad reaches my chest and the bottom hem is too high (-1). The leg is also rather wide. I am going to cut and resew these myself (-1).
    2dtya08.jpg

Dear leggings - http://www.ebay.com/itm/270930405718?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&afsrc=1#ht_2525wt_901
    3.5/5 Same problem as the snowflake leggings (-2).
    qpie4l.jpg

And here is the best online clothing buy ever!
    Red/white/black geometric print leggings ($18.50 including shipping) - Ebay seller only had one but it is on Gmarket and more expensive (around $22 including shipping... still very tempting). Seller probably bought on Gmarket and did not want it anymore (conjecture).
    7/5 True to picture because it is the actual product. The quality of this is incredible. I've never had actual authentic Korean leggings. Does anyone know if this magical fabric is only unique to Korean leggings? It's so soft and when I put it on I feel like I'm wearing fluffy clouds (+1). The design is amazing and so fresh (+1). I received many compliments when I wore it. I wish I could find more leggings like this. I might take the plunge and order more different leggings from Gmarket despite how much I feel about the paying shipping in general.
    dnn5za.jpg
    Please follow the signature rules
    Lovelyisujagerbomb
  • FireDragonFireDragon United StatesPosts: 1,423Member
    edited March 2012
    Wholesale7 Review

Ordered March 4th, received March 20th. Total came out to be $9.76 each item. I'm US size XS, 5'5.5". Sorry, some of the pictures are kind of dark, it's been cloudy and rainy here and the room I was in must've been 50F,  it was so. cold. T_T So I didn't have much patience with getting the pictures right, and I made some mistakes:

Summer Fashion Style Sexy Backless Short Sleeve T

1024.jpg?md=13329820110001024.jpg?md=1332982060000

4/5 There were 6 straps and I didn't know what to do with them, but now that I see how it looks on the model I realize I was supposed to wrap the straps around the holes. =P Anyway everything looks EXACTLY like the picture, including the back. Only bad thing is that the strips are cut raw.

Summer Fashion Shoulder Bow-knot Floral Dress With Belt

1024.jpg?md=13329819910001024.jpg?md=1332981579000

4.5/5 The belt isn't the same (and it doesn't fit me very well.. I'll need to burn another hole so that it fits my 24" waist.) The bows on the shoulder straps are tied on, and there was a loose seam on the waistline. The print is exactly the same. The dress hit a couple inches above my knees.

Chiffon Flower Pattern Half Sleeve Dress With Belt

1024.jpg?md=13329819690001024.jpg?md=1332981570000

4.5/5 I didn't know the black belt that came with my order was for this dress *facepalm* so I grabbed the other belt to model this with. (See next pic for the black belt.) This dress isn't see-through but there are some loose threads towards the hem area. It's cute. =]

Western Style Elegant Lovely Round Dots Slim Dress

1024.jpg?md=13329819640001024.jpg?md=1332981614000

4/5 The belt is for the dress above, not this one. >_> It didn't come with the brown belt but it didn't say it does on the website. The material isn't chiffon, it's a really lightweight kind of fabric. Looks exactly like the picture though.

New Fashion Style Carved Flower Round Neck Slim Dress With Knitting Outwear

1024.jpg?md=13329820040001024.jpg?md=1332981554000

5/5 I love two pieces! Especially when both pieces are very nice and wearable. The cardigan is made of a light knit fabric and sleeves can be rolled up and buttoned or let down (will turn into a 3/4 sleeve cardi). The dress is a bit short for a dress but I knew it would be because the model wore it with shorts. No loose threads and not see-through.

Fashion Lady Knit Chiffon Two Pieces Dress Set

1024.jpg?md=13329819980001024.jpg?md=1332981542000

5/5 Exactly like the picture and everything was sewn very nicely. Not see-through. I should've gotten a picture without the white cropped tee, because the dress looked better without it haha. 

Lace Neck Floral Printing Milti Color Tube Dress

1024.jpg?md=13329819760001024.jpg?md=1332981586000

5/5 Exactly like the picture, but I don't know why they called it 'floral' print when it's obviously polka-dot. I even asked them and they confirmed it was floral LOL. Made of a very nice thick knit!

Japanese Style Lady Dot Red Sleeveless Dress

1024.jpg?md=13329819380001024.jpg?md=1332981514000

5/5 My new favorite dress! Looks exactly like the picture and also made of a very nice thick knit! ^o^ High quality sewing too.

Hot Sale Lady Elegant Short Sleeve Cotton Dress

1024.jpg?md=13329819440001024.jpg?md=1332981600000

4.5/5 They may have added 1 or 2 extra ruffles... but other than that the material is a nice jersey/cotton. 

Autumn Fashion Style Lady Sexy Two Pieces Dress set

1024.jpg?md=13329819500001024.jpg?md=1332982042000

4.5/5 True to picture! It's a bit tight on me though, and the halter straps aren't long enough to tie a bow.

Lace Stripe Match Bowknot Breathable Long T

1024.jpg?md=13329819580001024.jpg?md=1332981528000

4.5/5 Almost perfect - only the collar and bow placement are different. EDIT: Just found out the bow was pinned on! Meaning I can put it in the center if I wanted. ^^

New Sweet Doll Collar Puff Sleeve Mini Dress

1024.jpg?md=13329819830001024.jpg?md=1332981595000

5/5 True to stock picture, no loose threads, not see-through. It's short for a dress but I think this will perfectly fit someone who's petite. 

Overall - Pretty happy with this order! ^_____^ Some of these are definitely worth the $9.76. 

Edit: Uploaded the pictures to photoshop instead of photobucket!
    Why must we fall apart to understand how to fly?
    I will find a way even without wings.

Check out my shop for all your drugstore beauty needs + Asian fashion + more!
    xLoonyhellobbyLT&amp;lt;3jagerbombwitcheryMeiHeartskandidiamond_keyxDollars
  • AnthonyAnthony Posts: 32Member

ROOKIE

Hello

I’m doing a school assignment on online shopping, and this thread is perfect for me gather information. If anyone could answer the following question, it would be greatly appreciated. I accept 1-2 sentence answer, but the more detail the better.

1. Have you ever shopped from wholesale sites?
    2. What’s your experience with wholesale sites?
    3. What’s the difference between shopping from eBay, gmarket and tabloo? Doesn’t eBay also sell similar Asian clothing items online? If there are none, why do you choose gmarket/tabloo?
    4. Comparing shopping from sites such as eBay/gmarket/tabloo and wholesales, what do you prefer? And why?

Thank you for your time. Mods, if you feel this post doesn't belong on this thread, my deepest apologies.
  • HelloloverHellolover Posts: 68Member
    Wow FireDragon you loook haawwtt in all of your clothes. I've just done a huge order from there, never bought of a wholesale site before so it was a huge risk but seeing what you received makes me feel much better :sweatingbullets:

definitely gonna do a review once they  get here.
  • witcherywitchery ailurophile Sydney~Posts: 5,008Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    Taobao haul:

a pretty small haul this time- only ordered three velvet dresses and one faux leather skirt.

The total cost of the items themselves (including any domestic shipping fees to TaobaoSpree) was 185 CNY (29USD), and shipping via EMS for the four items was 28USD. Total amount I had to pay was $57.7USD, including service fees and Paypal fees.

Velvet dress x3

size: free
    price of item (not incl shipping, service etc fees): 29y (5USD)

Stock photo:
    T1f0aOXkFiXXXcozUV_021310.jpg_310x310.jpg

When modelled:
    taobaodressvelvet.jpg

I got this in black, red and navy. They are all pretty much identical besides the colours.

My review:

I'm quite happy with the quality of these dresses! They feel lovely as velvet usually does and the craftmanship of the dresses is pretty decent. There were some loose threads which I cut off, but the quality is definitely better than what you'd expect from a $5 dress. Also very true to stock photos.

5/5

Faux leather flared skirt

size: small
    price of item (not incl shipping, service etc fees): 98y (15.5USD)

Stock photo:
    T1rSiRXo4kXXaNADvb_095329.jpg_310x310.jpg

When modelled:
    taobaoleatherskirt02.jpg

My review:
    This was more expensive than the dress but the quality wasn't as great. The material isn't as thin and...garbage bag-like(?) as some other faux leather skirts I've seen instore, but it still has that plastic sheen to it. The cut and design however are pretty true to stock photos. There is a zip on the side which works perfectly fine. I will probably try to figure out ways to iron the skirt out to make it look better.

3/5

more pictures and details on my blog are here.
    BLOG // YOUTUBE // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK //  FACEBOOK // TWITTER

kandiLT&amp;lt;3TSUBASA.
  • 13akachibi13akachibi Posts: 131Member
    Hi everyone! So I'm trying to order from gmarket, but .. o__O I'm encountering some problems. I've always shipped it to America with no problems, but this time my dad is going to China and so I'm trying to send the shipment there. But gmarket's saying that my address MUST be in English.. thing is.. the address is in chinese characters. So what do I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
  • mediumpurplemediumpurple Posts: 11Member
    My first post here! It was my first time ordering from wholesale7.net and despite all the negative reviews i've read, i'm actually surprised that my order turned out quite well! I ordered on March 19th, the package was shipped on March 20th, and arrived today (March 28th).

The actual color of the jeans #5 is much lighter in person, jeans #7 is a completely different color (much much much lighter) in person, the buttons on top #10 was loose and the top is much thinner than actual pictures. Lots and lots of loose thread but other than that everything was pretty much on point and fitted well. Let me know if you want specific reviews or actual pictures of my order (^__^).

1scx21.jpg
    TSUBASA.
  • heybmheybm Posts: 4Member
    mediumpurple wrote on 28 March 2012 - 08:56 PM:

My first post here! It was my first time ordering from wholesale7.net and despite all the negative reviews i've read, i'm actually surprised that my order turned out quite well! I ordered on March 19th, the package was shipped on March 20th, and arrived today (March 28th).

The actual color of the jeans #5 is much lighter in person, jeans #7 is a completely different color (much much much lighter) in person, the buttons on top #10 was loose and the top is much thinner than actual pictures. Lots and lots of loose thread but other than that everything was pretty much on point and fitted well. Let me know if you want specific reviews or actual pictures of my order (^__^).

*quoted image*

Could you please review 2, 8, 11 and 12?
  • choco.moochoco.moo Posts: 54Member
    mediumpurple wrote on 28 March 2012 - 08:56 PM:

*quoted image*

Hi!! :)  Could you review+photos of #4, 8, 10, and 12, please??
  • HelloloverHellolover Posts: 68Member
    25grkhv.jpg

My order has arrived in England! Im quite impressed at the speed :D I expected to wait a long time! I got a call from customs sayin i needed to pay £26.00 tax booo, but ahh well thats ok. I will probably review everything on my blog but if anyone wants any reviews here just let me know. The
    Pictures aren't numbered so just say what column from left and what row from top :). Three of the items in the pictures were OOS, the white vest with a bunny, the red dress with cut out detail and the yellow hooded dress. Can't wait for them to arrive xD
    LT&amp;lt;3
  • jagerbombjagerbomb Posts: 526Member

IDOL

^ ooh when you review them on your blog (or here) could you please post the links as well :)

thanks in advance !
    diamond_keyLT&amp;lt;3
  • aimee phungaimee phung Posts: 259Member

ROOKIE

I've been lurking around this thread for a while now... so i decided to post my review. I bought a couple of dresses for spring/summer from wholesale-dress.net and the package just came yesterday. I order 6 dresses and the total came to $48.06 so it is about $8 per dress. it took 2 weeks for my order to come though.

6-1.jpg
    4/5 This dress look just like the picture. made out of good material. The sleeves are a little long on me but it is pretty regardless.

5-1.jpg
    5/5 I love this dress. it looked just like the picture. the material is flowy and it doesn't feel cheap at all.

4-1.jpg
    3/5 this dress look just like the picture but it is see through, especially the skirt part. The material is not so great.

3-1.jpg
    2/5 I was looking forward to this dress but the material is so cheap and it's just 2 pieces of fabric sew together. No shape at all.

2-1.jpg
    5/5 So pretty and looks just like the picture. The material is nice and doesn't feel cheap. My favorite

1.jpg
    4/5 somewhat look like the picture. It's still cute though, material is mediocre

Overall: 4/5. I love more than half of my order and the others are wearable. I would make an order with wholesale-dress.net again.
    elysium.TSUBASA.LT&amp;lt;3sayuri1minute1second
  • mediumpurplemediumpurple Posts: 11Member
    edited March 2012
    heybm wrote on 28 March 2012 - 10:16 PM:

Could you please review 2, 8, 11 and 12?

33ort5c.jpg

The black pants (#2) is according to picture and fits like a glove, 5/5
    The jean blue (#8) is very very simple and same as stock picture (lots and lots of loose thread), 4.5/5
    The tiger top (#11) is same as stock picture, the material is very soft, overall very cute top 5/5
    The black knit pullover (#12) is a delicate piece as the beads are super loose and in the stock picture you couldn't really see that its batwing style, 4/5

choco.moo wrote on 29 March 2012 - 12:57 AM:

Hi!! :) Could you review+photos of #4, 8, 10, and 12, please??

dfblet.jpg

The army jacket (#4) is according to picture but it's missing half a button for the sleeve part, 4/5
    The jean blue (#8) is extremely simple and same as stock picture (lots and lots of loose thread), 4/5
    The chiffon blouse (#10) is more sheer in person in comparison to the stock pics otherwise it is almost same as stock pic!there were also red stains behind each button, 3/5
    The black knit pullover (#12) is a delicate piece as the beads are super loose and in the stock picture you couldn't really see that its batwing style, 4/5
    TSUBASA.LT&amp;lt;3flashesofcrystal
  • noverslimmenoverslimme Posts: 3Banned, New Member
    edited March 2012
    DSCF1377.JPG
    DSCF1375.JPG

DSCF1382.JPG

DSCF1414.JPG

Backpack... wholesale-orders.com

item:http://wholesale-ord...ods.php?id=9964 US$5.50

lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/3147293-NAVY-SCHOOL-BOY
    LT&amp;lt;3