Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest divinexoath

Gee, thank you for wasting my time because you sent me the wrong file format. It is NOT that hard to put an image to 300 dpi; you just change the settings when you're saving it.

And you're worried about ME in this dance? ME? The girl who takes two seconds to learn any dance? The girl who learned Lucifer's beginning bit in 4 hours so well that she taught it to 4 other people, who now know it? The girl who looks over at what someone else is doing during practice and picks it up almost immediately? You know I don't usually brag about how fast I learn dances, but I really, REALLY do not need you putting pressure on me that is unwarranted, ESPECIALLY when you know I have been sick to my stomach and not getting enough sleep for WEEKS.

God, I can't wait until this Saturday is over. I am so done with this.

Guest BossCharisma

I'm not freaking clumsy! It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the walls get in the way.

You know the feeling of studying so hard on a particular subject, then the next thing you know is none of the lessons you studied came out of the exams?!

Also, I met with my professor just this morning and found out that I "might fail" her subject... THIS totally crashed my day... I really hope it won't happen...

I thought I will be happy after this day because this is the last month of school in our country, and the last day of school at my...school.

Guest HyoyeonFan27

Today the unthinkable happened  :(. My Ipod touch has been "missing" (My cousin stole it from me) for a week and my older cousin (his mother) spent full price replacing it  :(. 10 mins after I got my replacement ipod, It slid out my ipod case and it shattered on the kitchen floor :tears:. Hopefully my cousin don't have to pay for it again. Hopefully customer service can understand :(.   

I am so not liking you right now, show. You're going down the path I don't want you to go. Why must you kill one of my most beloved main character? You already killed one main character and had him be replaced by the character you're about to kill. I don't get it.

As much as I dislike her, show, you can't just make her die either. If you want to kill her off, then just give her a story line that makes her leave without making the main character all sad and miserable, that he can't let her death go and he blames himself for not being able to safely protect her. Why are you renewing their bond by turning her into a damsel in distress? You broke them up years ago and had the guy start a new bond with another woman, just to tear them up into pieces by bringing in, her, his ex. Urgh... I waited a whole week to see all of this? Well, thank you show. Thank you.

Crappy richard simmons financial aid. Recalculation was suppose to be yesterday, yet ya recalculated my financial status a week before the second 8 weeks class started. Yeah, thanks a lot because now I feel cheated and robbed of the total amount that I was suppose to receive.

Guest pyrathisbe10

..this is really a bad day..a lot of rashes came out of my body..ugh..that's why i just have to stay home and be bored to death..i hate it..hope i'll get well soon..

Haaa, you care about me? Then try cheering me up. Oh wait, you can't cause you're busy with your other friends and you're new boyfriend and you just leave me out of every single thing. You're such a great friend. *insert sarcasm here*

Ugh, let me be in college already.

I hate high school and the people here.

GET ME OUT.

Guest Saseumi

I'm having one of those days in which you look around at all of your friends and feel useless and unintelligent compared to them all. I have no extra abilities and so I'm feeling like I'm pretty much good for nothing while all of my friends talk about their hobbies and everyone is all impressed and fawning.

Sigh.

Guest BossCharisma

Don't give me the crap of how important friendship is to you because you know, as well as I do, that it's not the issue. We've been friends since we're ten, don't you think I know you better?