Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

Oh I love to hear the song "Hope is a Dream that doesn't Sleep" by YSY which I viewed @ youtube just awhile ago. This time his voice is so smooth and cool not as husky as his "Only You and The Road to Me" songs. Aside from the late Park Yong Ha whom YSY's voice has similar with, but still there is a k-pop singer with similar or likely same voice as YSY whom so familiar to me but I can't figure it out. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MWFP-wYY4&feature=related

Guest ysy94

Vietnam dont have rating research company so I dont know if they do well, but I see many articles about Baker King recently :)

after the first chanel finish broadcast, other chanel will rebroadcast, like "full house" broadcast in VN at least 10 times

my mother and sister now watch BK everyday :)

sorry but can you reduce bitrate instead of resize the video, I can't see the sub, I have an eyesight problem, nearsightedness

Guest ysy94

Oh I love to hear the song "Hope is a Dream that doesn't Sleep" by YSY which I viewed @ youtube just awhile ago. This time his voice is so smooth and cool not as husky as his "Only You and The Road to Me" songs. Aside from the late Park Yong Ha whom YSY's voice has similar with,  but still there is a k-pop singer with similar or likely same  voice as YSY whom so familiar to me but I can't figure it out. Here is the link http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

actually, this song is sing by SuJu Kyuhyun

Guest judyannlou

actually, this song is sing by SuJu Kyuhyun

So, you mean to say that the MV which I just posted the link which featured YSY was actually sung by Kyun Hyun of Super Junior? Now I see, if it is so, then it cleared my doubts coz when I listened to it, I was wondering why it has a different voice or rather similar but minus the husky voice of YSY. But anyway I like it too and I also like and love YSY husky voice. Thanks for the information, I know that you are so / very familiar with YSY and I came to be a fan of him just lately or rather I could say that, at the moment I watched him in M2F drama which I was mesmerized with his awesome performance.

Guest ysy94

Oh, I can see the sub now, just extend the windows :D (I still cant see some kanji which is blurred)

he seems very funny on boat, but I cant translate now, I have mid test next 2 weeks so I will translate after test.

It seems that SY quite popular in Thai, many ajjussi recognize SY ^^

I wonder how MTF doing in Japan now

Guest ysy94

So, you mean to say that the MV which I just posted the link which featured YSY was actually sung by Kyun Hyun of Super Junior?  Now I see, if it is so, then it cleared my doubts coz  when I listened to it, I was wondering why it has a different voice or rather similar  but minus the husky voice of YSY. But anyway I like it too and I also like and love YSY husky voice. Thanks for the information, I know that you are so / very familiar with YSY and I came to be a fan of him just lately or rather I could say that, at the moment I watched him in  M2F drama which I was mesmerized with his awesome performance.

Sometime even I was confused if that's real SY, like this picture below, I not sure if this is SY, 100% when I asked my friend they said that Lee Jun Ki, but after that, I saw Taxient in the lower right corner I sure that must be SY (the pic I asked my friend did't have taxi)

6996863433_41a1852be0.jpg

And I decide to tell you something about SY when you decide to be his fan:

1. You must have patience, database and me waited more than 1 year to meet him again in TV, he's very mysterious, no news about him, no one know what he do, where he is (sometimes I'm gonna crazy)

2. SY don't lazy, he just hide and make himself more perfect (maybe some one says he's not good look, not genius,... but for me, he's an angel)

3. He's a smart guys, you can put your trust in him.

Guest ysy94

I thought that he already sang this song last year? so, he haven't yet?

he strengthen his weak point, so in May, maybe we will see his chocolate abs and his nice husky voice together <3

so, you'll go to Canada tomorrow, right? Bless you

Guest ysy94

yeah I have seen his shirtless in a pool and beach, more skinny than now

about the Baeksang nominated, I sure Park Yuchun will be the winner with his large fan vote for him, SY fan is....far away

anyway, maybe we will see SY in red carpet (actually, I think SY in MTF act well than in BK, he grew up in MTF, so why he can't be nominated for best actor 2012, while he was nominated 2011, compare to Oscar where many unpopular movies win the award because of its excellence)

http://isplus.joinsm...ote/v_sub1.html

You can see the distance between rank 1, 2 and 3

1 - MBC  Miss Ripley - Park Yoo Chun - 50,4%

2 - SBS  Protect the boss - Kim Jae Joong - 36,2%

3 - MBC The moon embracing the sun - Kim Soo Hyun - 4,8%

Guest Yin Ying

I missed him again cause I watch Me too flowers and as usual there's also a few news about him...

Actually I am always curious why there was so little news about him, ha8...

Since the baker kings when I became his fan, but is kind worth of waiting about his next project...

Since he is a actors, should his agency promote him too??

^_^

Actually at first I was kind of worried he takes me too flower project...

Cause everybody already has Kim Jae Won on it's mind, and the gap age between Lee Ji Ah and him...

But he was great on Me too flowers, and I always repeating the ost by Suzy, and it reminds me about him a lot, ha8...

I hate the rating, although the story is kind of simple, but the actors can pull the character very well...

I just thinks it's a good drama...

Waiting for his new movie, it's kind of release in April right, hope my country release it, and I don't mind if I watched it alone, and some people may be noticed me like a girl just break up, watching movie alone...

Ha8...

Oh and about Baeksang, if it's according to votes, I was not sure cause teenager will vote for idol maybe like yoo chun, or the drama that still rising like kim soo hyun role on the moon that embraces the sun...

I just know that's according to the votes, I think it's like an oscar...

Guest ysy94

as he said in the interview, his lifestyle is analoglifestyle, he want to life a silence life, far away from computer and internet, so there was so little news about him

I dont have good sense about his agency, but I believe SY will always have smart choice

I have heart about his movie will release this April but still no one confirm yet, so must keep waiting :), you won't watch alone, there're many fan will watch it too

I dont mint about popular award, it's voted by netizen. I think about actor award, he should have to be nominated, his act is better than many other actors...Oscar Award voted by a professional council about 300 professor...

Guest Yin Ying

@ysy94

Yeah, I think he is missed his old times, can get the private things without get disturbed, that's why he choose analog styles...

:wub:

I mean that in Oscar the result is dependable, but in korean awards sometimes it makes me dissapointed...

:rolleyes:

Well some of my best friends not into korean things unless it was a canon and best one or idol things...

So sometimes I just watch alone in theather...

@database

I agree with you, I mean in Oscar we got the result that can be depend, it based on arts and great skills, sometime in some korean awards in kind of popularity and viewer ratings...

It kind sad for me if the actor and actress get great skilled but lost do the poor ratings...

:sweatingbullets:

Ah forget one things, I remember I have joined this thread, but I have read pages 1-30 that there was none of my post, so may I join...

:)

@ysy94

Yeah, I think he is missed his old times, can get the private things without get disturbed, that's why he choose analog styles...

:wub:

I mean that in Oscar the result is dependable, but in korean awards sometimes it makes me dissapointed...

:rolleyes:

Well some of my best friends not into korean things unless it was a canon and best one or idol things...

So sometimes I just watch alone in theather...

@database

I agree with you, I mean in Oscar we got the result that can be depend, it based on arts and great skills, sometime in some korean awards in kind of popularity and viewer ratings...

It kind sad for me if the actor and actress get great skilled but lost do the poor ratings...

:sweatingbullets:

Ah forget one things, I remember I have joined this thread, but I have read pages 1-30 that there was none of my post, so may I join...

:)

You are all welcome here to post!!! Yeah, I think actors are already aware about the Korean awards shows... What matters is how the press, critics and public perceive their acting and for Siyoon, it is very positive for Me Too Flower... There are other dramas that suffered from ratings but worse, they suffer from the press and public criticisms... Take for example the acting in "Take Care of Us, Captain..."... at least, the reception for Me Too Flower drama is very positive!

@ysy94... Yeah, but he is not that skinny now compared to the start of Me Too Flower... Have you noticed? I hope he'll have the kind of So Ji Sub's body one day! Hahaha and will appear in several magazines with that kind of body!