Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{100 DAYS} A journal of LOSING and LIVING happy

PiXiEgALPiXiEgAL Posts: 234Member
edited April 2012 in fitness & sports
Please motivate me more T^T
“It’s never too late – in fiction or in life – to revise.” - Nancy Thayer

What am I to the people who know me? They would answer that question with the qualities of the person inside..someone who's smart, kind-hearted, generous, jolly, and all the goodness that a mother-in-law would love to have for a wife to her son. What am I to the people who judge others with what they see with their own eyes? Someone who's reserved, not confident, and "horizontally-challenged". Alright, I AM FAT.

But that word can be such a misunderstanding to a lot of women. An extra pound or two, some consider themselves fat. A "love handle" that's only 1/4 of an inch when pinched between two fingers can make people go on starvation mode to lose it. When you put on a pair of jeans that you haven't worn for a while and realized you can't zipped it up anymore (the reality is you are skinny), you get frustrated and see yourself as a whale.

I am not one of those girls...but the truth is, the word "fat" is less painful to hear compared to the word "obese" in my own world. Despite the latter as the "medical" term, whenever I hear it...I feel like Grim Reaper is knocking on my door the next day. Sadly, I just realized that feeling after 26 years of being the "chubby kid".

Background story:

Like I said, I have been the "chubby" one since birth. I grew up more fortunate than my older brother and sisters, drinking whole milk and cereals and all the yummy processed foods when I was born. Convenience, a more appropriate word, was the answer to my mom's way of building up a life of a kid. The statement "Being chubby is healthy, at least she is eating well." is such a normal conversation insert in my family's social life whenever they discussed about me. I was also fortunate to have the most child photos compared to my siblings. Even with those rosy cheeks that looks stuffed, even the constant "aww"s people react towards those photos...I was afraid to see my life progressing in front of my eyes with those photos. Birthday after birthday, I wasn't just growing in height, but also expanding width-wise. Then the years of "Oh you will grow out of it! You will be skinny by high school." came along. Still...that never happened. Instead of that gleam of hope coming true, it was flat-out a lie. Okay that applied for me.

High school came along. Freshman year I started to change my reputation of being the "fat" one into something more fulfilling. I thought, maybe in that way, people will ignore what they see me outside and instead, appreciate my personality more. Eventhough every year until senior ... I was part of the Leadership trainings, I became president of different clubs, I wrote articles for the school newspaper, I was a ROTC officer (yeah the training was rough ><), and more activities that upped my extra-curricular points (kaching!)...I was the same.

College was the same but worse because I spent more time in front of the computer (it was my major ^^;; ), Starbucks was just a few meters away from my university (that doesn't help when you and your best friend goes there for Caramel fraps every Friday) and the stress/cramming sessions that was brought to my table. Nah I was getting bigger as I reach graduation. Oh yes, did I already say I never had a boyfriend? Happy single day..everyday for me!

Until 3 years ago, I never thought of giving it a try to lose weight. What triggered it? It was because of my dad. He had his first heart bypass (yeah he has 2 already TT) 3 years ago. He is of normal weight for his age. He still looks young and strong. But inside was a ticking bomb. My family history isn't very impressive. Growing up in a Filipino culture (lived there until 6 years ago), food there isn't actually the healthiest in the world. That's why my family has a history of heart problems and diabetes. Unfortunately, both my parents have diabetes (hooray for their siblings too who has it), my older brother discovered he has it too a year ago...and ><) I know it was very horrible! T_T)

But what I do know about my health, is a scare in the form of the word "hypertension". Like I said, I am scared of doctors. If I wasn't required to see one for a physical exam (for school), I wouldn't go even if you have to drag me. That was when I found out of my high blood pressure. He gave me some pills to help it, but I didn't go on with my visits to him. I told myself, I will do something about it. I will lose any health scare I got by losing weight and eating healthier. That time, I was 209 lbs.

Is this my first time?

The answer is no. A BIG FAT NO. Yeah as big as I am hahaha! This is my 2nd time doing this "100 days goal" but my 3rd time on this path, trying to lose my excess weight and living a healthy lifestyle.

My first time was 7 years ago before I migrated to the US. I was in the Atkins diet, and survived through phase 1 for 30+ days. Can you believe it? Me...raised in a rice-loving country, GIVING UP RICE?! But I did for more than 30 days. I lost about 20 lbs. I was ecstatic! It was just before I moved to the USA. Lo and behold, the Atkins diet failed when my relatives served...of course, rice. Hahaha! I gained a lot until I ballooned up to 209 lbs like I stated in my background. That was 4 years of consuming high levels of calories, lots of sodium and my love for chocolates was part of it too.

Second time around, that was when I did my first {100 DAYS} journal. I was religious with my healthy eating habits, my walking routine and all. From 209 to 182 lbs, I have lost that much in 100 days. Yes I did reach that goal. But another stumble on the road pulled me out of my wagon, a visit from my brother and his family all the way from the Philippines did the trick. I halted it until they left last June 2011 (3 months vacation), and told myself I can go back once they're gone. Wow. My weakness. Procrastination led me until November 2011 when I realized I HAVE TO DO IT NOW! I dreaded the scale (who didn't?!) and it tipped to 198! Two pounds more and I am back to 200s. Phew, well not really. I gained back the ones I lost yet again.

From then on until recently, I have lost those and gained muscle. I can now run for 10 minutes without stopping (I am no runner). I am currently at 179. It is time to conquer that mountain that I wanted to reach badly! I HAVE TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS. I will make this a success! Won't you join me? ^-^
{ ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
xAriEllePhiliaitrayyaxkatxrinaxhellososhiBlancCrayola

Replies

• PiXiEgALPiXiEgAL Posts: 234Member
    edited March 2012
    My Profile:

Height: 5'3"
    Highest weight: 209 lbs
    Current weight: 179 lbs (March 12, 2012)
    Goal weight: No specific ending goal weight. I have small weight goals I want to accomplish. It is much easier for me to do that than look too ahead.

Goals until 100th day:
    (I state my goals as if I have already accomplished them and are realistic)
    1. I am at my first goal weight of 190 lbs I am at my second goal weight of 180 lbs. I am at my third goal weight of 170 lbs.
    2. I have decreased eating fast food and bringing meals to work that I have prepared at home (I've been doing this and saving more money! For the past year, I have been driving to fast food chains close to work to buy my lunch (even for a snack! ><) I know it was very horrible! T_T)
    3. I have stopped drinking sodas & always opt for water instead. (Never had one since Jan 3, 2012! Hooray!)
    4. I don't reach for chocolates everytime I am in the registers. (this is a bad habit of mine but I haven't broken this goal!)
    5. I exercise 4-5 times a week; more than 30 minutes a day. (I am on my way to be in that level.)
    6. I eat fruits with every meal. (main + snacks)
    7. Half of my 3 main meals are composed of veggies. (Been doing it and I feel fuller whenever I do this. ^^)

By the way, my name is Chloe. I am on my 56th day since I jumpstarted for the third time. I am starting another 100 DAYS goal. I am currently at 179 lbs. Let's start a 3rd beginning.

P.S. ^^ I am willing to help everyone~ so if you got questions and you want tips, ask away. I don't bite. ^w^

{ ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
  • itrayyaitrayya latchkey princess. California.Posts: 7,221Friend of Soompi

IDOL

first of all, CONGRATS!

i like your determination to lose weight, especially your determination to stay on track.

do you keep a calendar and X the days out as you go along?
    since 100 days feel and sound so long to me, as a beginner, will 30 days be a good start?

and 26 is as good an age to start exercising and being healthy as any other age :)
    itrayya wrote on 17 March 2012 - 07:30 AM:

first of all, CONGRATS!

i like your determination to lose weight, especially your determination to stay on track.

do you keep a calendar and X the days out as you go along?
    since 100 days feel and sound so long to me, as a beginner, will 30 days be a good start?

and 26 is as good an age to start exercising and being healthy as any other age :)

Hi @itrayya ~!! ^-^ Thanks for replying to my post! I am thrilled that someone became interested in my thread! Hehehe!

I do use a calendar but what I use isn't a calendar but a dry-erase board that I can just erase once I am done with a month. Here is an example of it from my first 100 days journal.

hrbzlu.png

I would cross out dates and this one keeps in track, making more motivated to finish until the end! It helped a lot! You can also print it out with that format and X it out as usual as days pass by. Place it where you can visibly see like in your room.

You can definitely do it for 30 days instead of 100 days! It is more realistic for you and those make it easier to accomplish than doing it 100 days. Short-term goals is better. ^^

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask me. :D I'll help you as much as I can!
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    itrayya
    “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the ‘someday I’ll’ philosophy.” -Denis Waitley

{99} Days to go

I Will Restart on Monday!

Have you ever watched any kind of shows on TV that has something to do with weight loss/healthy living? You name it...Biggest Loser, Heavy, Extreme Makeover, Supersize vs Superskinny, etc. Once they have counseling, it's like most of them are "emotional eaters". They pour their feelings of depression, loneliness, anxiety, to eating just because it "satisfies them" miraculously. When I have first evaluated myself on how my body ballooned up to this, I never really got the right answer as to why it happened. I kept asking myself "Am I an emotional eater?". Are you? I know I only binge but never did I fill the void in my heart with food. Though you know what I have come to realized since I have started trying to change my lifestyle 3 years ago? I PROCRASTINATE.

That was my problem. In a week, I'll be eating healthily, exercising religiously, then BOOM....Dad suddenly wants to have Chinese buffet. THE HORROR TO SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! It's like there's always ONE incident in a week that changes the pace of your progress, ruining it and holding you back again. Once that incident happens, I will always tell myself "Okay, Monday! Monday I will start anew again!" Then the rest of the week after that incident, I would binge and be lazy since I already made that excuse. Are you like that too? I hope not.

Like what I said in my very first post, when my brother and his family visited the US...I never waited until Monday. From June 2011 until November 2011....that's how long I waited. I admit, I wasted 5 months. If only I quickly recovered, I wouldn't be making this 100-day goal again. Perhaps I am almost to my ultimate weight goal, who knows? What's the lesson then?

Whenever you fall off the wagon, GO BACK IMMEDIATELY! Remember when you first learned how to ride a bike? Remember falling off the bike (most possibly getting cuts and so), and gave up that same time? You badly wanted to ride the bike so you can go with your neighborhood friends. You fall off the bike then you get back on it and continue until you get the hang of it. That's how our outlook should be when it comes to losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle. Yes you can never be 100% committed to your plan (don't tell me you never gave in to that delicious cake or savory comfort food?), you will have temptations along the way, you will be lazy for a week, no one is perfect. We are humans. Once you fail, get back on track again. Don't wait until Monday, the weekends, or whatever month you feel like wanting to refocus on that goal. Do it ASAP. Never wait for Monday.

♥♥ Tip of the day:

Pick a day of the week when you take your weights, measurements, etc.You can have a notebook to jot down the results, place it on post-its and put it up where you will always see it (for motivation), or you can always download apps for your phone/tablet etc (I recommend Weightbot and Bodyshot for iPhone / iPod Touch). Not only will it gauge your progress/improvement, but it will eventually become a habit. You will become more motivated to work harder before that day rolls by as well.
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    xAriEllePhiliaBlancCrayolaitrayya
  • sweetfantasy09sweetfantasy09 Still searching for myself... &#24950;&#22826;&#12398;&#19990;&#30028;Posts: 1,562Member

IDOL

i want to see pics of your progress! hehe! keep it up!!
    itrayya
    sweetfantasy09 wrote on 18 March 2012 - 03:38 AM:

i want to see pics of your progress! hehe! keep it up!!

Thanks and I will soon once I am confident enough to show my recent pic hahaha! :D
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
  • LoliTzAlLoliTzAl somewherePosts: 91Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2012
    27 lbs in 100 days :o I might probably beat you, I am on my 52 day and lost 17 tongue.gif. Anyhow congratulation :)

I am on a 9 months journey to lose 60 lbs, 25 October my deadline and also my birthday turning to 20 years :) Entering my second decade with a new body :)

For this past 2 years my weight has being changing alot depending on the season summer i would be around 210 and on winter would rise up to 250, Blame Christmas/ Thanksgiving and the cold weather not letting me play basketball :/ This year I will try to control my hunger and try to exercise while dying from cold vicx.gif
    5044299.png
    Feed me
    LoliTzAl wrote on 21 March 2012 - 08:59 AM:

27 lbs in 100 days :o I might probably beat you, I am on my 52 day and lost 17 *quoted image*. Anyhow congratulation :)

I am on a 9 months journey to lose 60 lbs, 25 October my deadline and also my birthday turning to 20 years :) Entering my second decade with a new body :)

For this past 2 years my weight has being changing alot depending on the season summer i would be around 210 and on winter would rise up to 250, Blame Christmas/ Thanksgiving and the cold weather not letting me play basketball :/ This year I will try to control my hunger and try to exercise while dying from cold *quoted image*

Hahaha! You will prolly beat me XD Ever since I added weights and resistance training (I only did this recently), my weight's going really slow cos muscle gains more than fat anyway. But my measurements are decreasing well. :D So I don't really depend much on the weight. But congrats to you too!!! ^-^

I do cheer for your success!!! There'll be a lot of obstacles along the way so, just get back to the wagon quickly and re-focus on your birthday! ^-^ It's quite motivating if you got like this deadline especially if it's an occasion like birthdays.

LOL! I totally agree about winter/holiday season being the bad obstacle =w=;;; It sucks especially around Halloween cos of all the candies and chocolates! I am a chocoholic (but I controlled it now :D) and it was freaking hard to re-focus on your goal! But I know you'll be able to get to your goal weight especially at this time of the year!! Is it still cold there? I'm happy we never really had winter this year in the Midwest hahaha ^^;; it feels like summer for the past week (seriously) so everyone's out and exercising hahaha! I will cheer for you! Give me updates ok ^-^
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
  • kakasensaikakasensai 사 랑 해 요 ♥ Hyosung! (Secret) Posts: 328Member
    Wow!!

Your story is truly inspiring and "Congrats" for making it 56days (pretty sure your farther now). Your story is so inspiring that I want to follow the same foot steps as you (well try 100days) and eat better food and put the junk food aside. (if only junk food did not exist) lol.

Keep going I know you can do it ;]! I plan to start a similar goal like you (maybe even use 100Days). Thanks for an inspiring story it truly helped me realize what I am eating now is bad and must eat much better foods.
    Hyo Sung Fan x]! 
    kakasensai wrote on 21 March 2012 - 02:47 PM:

Wow!!

Your story is truly inspiring and "Congrats" for making it 56days (pretty sure your farther now). Your story is so inspiring that I want to follow the same foot steps as you (well try 100days) and eat better food and put the junk food aside. (if only junk food did not exist) lol.

Keep going I know you can do it ;]! I plan to start a similar goal like you (maybe even use 100Days). Thanks for an inspiring story it truly helped me realize what I am eating now is bad and must eat much better foods.

LOL! I'm not that far yet and have been losing weight slowly; what can you say, slowly but surely hehehe! But my measurements are decreasing so I am not worried. ^^ I am happy I inspired you and I do agree, its hard to deprive yourself of junk foods. >-< I can't give up completely on those though I have them in moderation or little of it. Eat more vegetables, fruits, and whole grains ^-^ Don't eat much processed food as well~

Good luck on your journey as well! ^-^ Please do keep me posted!
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    “When we stop judging ourselves, we stop judging other people. When we start loving ourselves, we start loving other people.” - Anonymous

{96} Days to go

Accepting Yourself; Inside & Out.

It has become some habit of mine that whenever I am driving (especially going to and from work), I would be coming up with ideas in my head. I guess it's my brain's productive way of doing its job eventhough the blasting of Korean and Japanese music through my speakers makes my car bop to the tune. But today, it was of self-reflection. Because I have been focused on my goal for myself to live a healthy lifestyle and have a healthy well-being, this was the topic that my brain was trying to sort out.

Today is warm in the Midwest that's why I was already in my summer clothes, denim shorts, a tee, and my fave pair of Chuck Taylors. So in all its glory, I can see the bare flesh of my big thighs while driving, asking myself if it looked even a tiny bit smaller than before. I don't have the fairest skin, I have a farmer's tan, I got some hair visibly sticking out of my legs, keratosis pilaris on my arms, and the fact that I am "horizontally-challenged" to top it all; I can never beat a supermodel down the runway. I doubt I'll be stepping on it in the first place! That's when regrets sunk in me like I should have taken care of myself more when I was younger, or I shouldn't have disregarded this KP on my arms (we don't even know what it was when I was still in the Philippines). Of course, how can I forget...I shouldn't have eaten way more food than I need and I shouldn't have been a lazybum.

But you know what, we can never go back through time to change even one aspect of our lives to put a 360 degree on the present we are living in now. We are in the present, it's never too late to change. The most important realization when it comes to stepping into something that we know will be a huge challenge to us, is accepting who we were in the past and the present. People deny themselves when they evidently got the problem, they don't admit that "Oh yes, I surely am responsible for what have happened to myself now." I have the same problem before, I know I was "chunky", I didn't like what I see, but I didn't think it was a huge deal. I blamed fast food, my mom for providing us with awesome food, for the technological world we live in that made me lazy, everything you can think of. I never admitted that it was me who did the problem. I was the problem, the world is the enabler.

When I started this journey, I knew that the only way to truly become dedicated to my goals, is to admit to myself that "Yes, I am fat. I don't like what I see. I ate too much. I spent too much time inactive. I did this to myself and let this go on for too long." If you don't like what you see, what you feel, do you let yourself become a martyr and just continue like nothing is wrong? You have to speak up to yourselves. You have to accept who you are now, what you look like, the regrets in the past, your failures, and everything that pulled you down. Just like with trying to lose weight/living healthy, you will never be motivated to change if you aren't honest that you did something that failed the present you. There's always a time in our lives that change is necessary, and when you are ready to move on...to get challenged to workout more, to see the scale decrease numbers, to finally close that tight denim jeans you got; look into a mirror and tell yourself that yes, I accept the person...inside and out.

♥♥ Tip of the day:

Building a more positive body image is an ongoing process, which means that you can start small and do something every day to feel better about yourself. It can be as small as refusing to indulge your inner critic when she insults a body part, or eating a nourishing snack when you feel pangs of hunger.
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    BlancCrayola

ROOKIE

PiXiEgAL wrote on 21 March 2012 - 08:12 AM:

I am a chocoholic (but I controlled it now :D) and it was freaking hard to re-focus on your goal! But I know you'll be able to get to your goal weight especially at this time of the year!! Is it still cold there? I'm happy we never really had winter this year in the Midwest hahaha ^^;; it feels like summer for the past week (seriously) so everyone's out and exercising hahaha! I will cheer for you! Give me updates ok ^-^

I am a chocoholic too :(
    I still remeber last year when my grandpa bought me and my sis a box of cardbury for each of us for christmas, I told to my self just one chocolate and then save it for tomorrow. Afterward Bite after bite i told to myself this will be the last one and before i knew It was already empty :(

Its not cold anymore over here :) but soon it going to start the raining season and i wont be able to burn 400-800 calories with basketball :/

I will try to keep updating from time to time and read your tips of the day 

5044299.png
    Feed me
    LoliTzAl wrote on 21 March 2012 - 09:05 PM:

I am a chocoholic too :(
    I still remeber last year when my grandpa bought me and my sis a box of cardbury for each of us for christmas, I told to my self just one chocolate and then save it for tomorrow. Afterward Bite after bite i told to myself this will be the last one and before i knew It was already empty :(

Its not cold anymore over here :) but soon it going to start the raining season and i wont be able to burn 400-800 calories with basketball :/

I will try to keep updating from time to time and read your tips of the day 

Cadbury chocolates?! YUMMMM!! <3 Aww! I went through that too! But lately, I stop at one piece then I eat a piece everyday. It's more indulgent for me that way hehehe.

Don't you have like an indoor basketball gym you can use like in school or a center? :D So even if it's raining, you can still do it. But you can also do housework when stuck at home, or try the workout dvds ^^
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” - Emilie Coue

{92} Days to go

So I Looked this Huge Before?!?!

There's always fear in us to reminisce through old photos when we perfectly know that we didn't like what we looked like before. I wasn't too happy with myself, never seeing a single picture of mine that I am proud of because at last I didn't look like my usual for 20+ years. Though I didn't put so much attention to those, I found one photo from two years ago that finally woke me up into reality. When this came up on my screen, my jaw dropped with my eyes wide in surprise.

2HF5S.jpg
    Me at 206-9 lbs July 2010

I was about to leave for the Philippines to attend my older sister's wedding when my best friend took that photograph. It was 5 years that time since I migrated to the US from the Philippines, excited to be in a dress (but had a hard time looking for one that's pretty and in my size!), to see my high school/college friends...and I let them see my hugeness that time. I could have given a better impression with a smaller body, but oh well it failed I guess. That's what sucks huh? Regrets in the end.

When you are trying to lose the excess weight/fat and wanting to live a healthier life, photographs never lie. When I started at 209 lbs, I gathered all the guts I can have and snap myself with my dSLR. Dang my body wasn't very, let me say...Victoria's Secret material? LOL! But because I am at 176 lbs now, I decided to check my progress through the pictures. These are the results so far!

GHwrX.jpg

Ip8eM.jpg

What do you think? I am mostly excited with my tummy! Hahaha! I can visibly see the difference on the profile views. This got me more motivated to work harder. I think you should try this as well. ^-^

♥♥ Tip of the day:

Before starting a weight-loss program; no matter how small or big in numbers you want to lose, take a photograph of yourself. You can print it out and place it on the wall. the fridge, or anywhere that you can see everyday. What I did before, was use it as my desktop wallpaper. Made more sense to me for I always use my laptop. This will get you moving the next day whenever you see those photographs you dread (I know you do!)
    { ☆☆---Twitter---★★ }
    jaykiddingWats my name?itrayyakiseukatemondiamond_keyJaeho

ROOKIE

Havent have time to check around,

I will postpone my dieting program for 1 month, Reasons? My dad went to China on a trip and one of my cooworker is on vacation. I went from 4-6 Hours per day shift to 12 Hours Shift daily + 4 hours of university + 2 of driving, that makes me only 6 hours of sleep, that is without counting social life so make it 3-4 daily sleep
    Had to increase drastically intake of coffe + energy drink or else i would be laying in the floor any time, My weight shooted 3lbs in 1 week :( 

Once everything is alright I will work out again 
    5044299.png
    Feed me
  • dontknockdontknock Posts: 25Member
    Wow! I am from the Philippines as well and I know the difficulty of resisting having at least a cup of rice in every meal. I like sweets as well and my resistance to them is close to nil. I had a problem with my weight as well during my college years because of all the procrastination and stress. I didn't get to monitor my weight then so I gained more than what I wanted :P

Anyway, right now I only eat rice when I am having sushi :P Wheat bread has become my alternative. I am in this "transition" period into being a vegan and I have managed to completely remove pork and beef from my diet. I can only eat chicken (breast part) and fish on weekends. The thing that I want to add in my lifestyle now is being active physically because I have this lousy skin now after losing some of the weight. I will follow this journal of yours and hopefully I could also learn some tips from you.

Keep it up!

• littlemermaid_littlemermaid_ UKPosts: 73Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2012
    Hey there!

I just want to say congratulations to you! I really envy your determination and motivation! Usually when I start attempt to diet and workout, it just lasts for about a week, and then I get bored and give up >_<
    It is so hard to resist junk food, it's like the day I finally decide to cut out all junk food, junk food seems to be everywhere I go, staring at me and calling out for me to eat it hahaha! I guess I just need will power and determination like you have!

But anyway, keep it up, you CAN do it! :)

• bonbonsbonbons The MUA D.C. baby&#33;Posts: 5,754Member

IDOL

Congrats on your progress!!! You're truly an inspiration :)
    I am on a similar track as you and trying to lose at least 50 within the year. I'm also going on vacation in China which I'm sure will be a challenge for me. different environment/food/people.
    I've already lost 20 in the past 30 days so I'm excited to keep going!!!
    And after so many years I've finally learned to control my cravings and will power. I just wish I had started earlier, but better late than never.

Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • EtoiileEtoiile Posts: 165Member

ROOKIE

Hello! I've read your whole story and I want to congratulate you for all the great effort you've made so far! I also tend to buy chocolate at the register so I kind of understand hahaha XD. All the weight you lost is an impressive amount! Don't give up! You made it this far and It would be a waste of effort and determination! I'm here to support you~
  • SearesrayneSearesrayne yay areaPosts: 904Member

IDOL

Wow good job lol I know how it feels when you go out with family and gain weight, although I learn to control my portions. Lol I can even go to buffets without gaining back weight. I also think in my head how much food would I have to work out. I also fear getting diabetes and having bad health

Your post encouraged me to continue try to live a healthy lifestyle =D