[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Lil_V

Good morning FDs.  It is so good to see many new threads just between a few hours.  Let's keep moving on.

I will try to take a quick look at last nights' Strong Heart during lunch time to give a brief idea of what Seung Gi and Teukie had talked about. 

Actually, I re-watched the SSTP (full version) which Sora called in.  I trust that most of you have only watched the clips when she called, but may not have any idea about the moments before and after that.  Soon after Teukie said that Sora should be listening to the programme (without being hinted or pressed to mention his wife), Shindong asked him to try to invite her to the studio (but this invitation was more than a joke or something like to wrap up the topic and move on to next), Teukie took out his phone and began texting.  I thought within 10 minutes (or even less), Sora was connected to the programme and you all know what happened.  After Sora had cut the line, everybody went back to normal and continued the talking, EXCEPT PARK JUNGSOO who kept texting at times for almost 20 minutes (meanwhile he seemed not interested at what others were talking about, simply focusing on his phone)!  He joined the group with full attention probably after 20-30 minutes later, after reading the last text from his phone. Delusion mode: Did Teukie get back to normal because he knew Sora was home safely?  Hehe.....

Sorry for being delusional this early.

p.s. I may try to work out our blessings to DC in Hangul.

Ah...you always make my day, Hanyi...!

It's quite cheering reading your post about Jungsoo's act at SSTP. I'm sure that he cares about Sora that much...

The fact that they texted and called which Sora said at DH2 PC...awwwhhhh.... :wub: It isn't delusion, is it? kekekekeke.. thank you

Guest teuksoralover

Good morning FDs.  It is so good to see many new threads just between a few hours.  Let's keep moving on.

I will try to take a quick look at last nights' Strong Heart during lunch time to give a brief idea of what Seung Gi and Teukie had talked about. 

Actually, I re-watched the SSTP (full version) which Sora called in.  I trust that most of you have only watched the clips when she called, but may not have any idea about the moments before and after that.  Soon after Teukie said that Sora should be listening to the programme (without being hinted or pressed to mention his wife), Shindong asked him to try to invite her to the studio (but this invitation was more than a joke or something like to wrap up the topic and move on to next), Teukie took out his phone and began texting.  I thought within 10 minutes (or even less), Sora was connected to the programme and you all know what happened.  After Sora had cut the line, everybody went back to normal and continued the talking, EXCEPT PARK JUNGSOO who kept texting at times for almost 20 minutes (meanwhile he seemed not interested at what others were talking about, simply focusing on his phone)!  He joined the group with full attention probably after 20-30 minutes later, after reading the last text from his phone. Delusion mode: Did Teukie get back to normal because he knew Sora was home safely?  Hehe.....

Sorry for being delusional this early.

p.s. I may try to work out our blessings to DC in Hangul.

This one is a good delusion! :) Haha. I am in lalalaland. :)

I watched the subbed episodes of Strong Heart [part1]… The caption says something like, “A couple who wants to love again but can’t. Please let us love again.” --- that was pertaining to Sora & Leeteuk because of the MBC strike. If the subs are accurate, I think that was cute of him to say that since they shot this episode March 1.

@lallinachan  - Awwww.. I am touched. I had some internet problems and I was banging my head because I can’t share the goodies I found using my phone. I miss this thread. And just like you, I am also in awe about Thai FDs because using google translate – they really put it up in the airport for LT to see. If I am not mistaken, they are sending the couple this stuff for their 200th day.

1-16.jpg

Credit: Dimple Couple Pantip

Sora became an endorser for Baseball. Am I right? What kind of company is that? It seems like they are going to have an event including Sora if my google translate was right from this article.

http://www.acrofan.c...120320/00000011

@DanielaBSL – Somehow when HAESUNG fed JB, I remember our couple too because feeding each other is something accustomed to them already. You can use photobucket and put the links here if you wanna share the screencap.

We have to rely to see Sora in these events because her drama just ended. Unlike Teuk, we pretty much see him all time on TV. It seems like she is going to do events for her endorsements for the meantime & I hope we can see DIMPLE COUPLE in those individual events in one way or another like in Strong Heart.

And just like what lallinachan said, THANK YOU TO ALL FDS who always visits this thread and being active – sharing goodies, two cents, eagle-eyes observations & all. We can do this FDs in soompi!

Guest minkyung.

ary kkk its okay dear ^^ i've told you i've saved both coz i super like it~ xD so many thx for that ^^

mieru of course i'm okay with that twin... i'll try to join the trending also ^^ i prefer this one #HappyTeukSora200thDay btw, thx for make the screencaps :) i'm really curious what she wrote...

chikuma based on everyone reaction, don't you think he said something cheesy again??? xD LOL

i'm not quite sure, but looks like he was talking about: he hope he can be the first for the woman he loves, but then, rather than the first he would love if he can be the last man for her...

and then when JW said "since he got married in WGM, everyone thinks he isnt single anymore (he has couple)". And Teukie immediately said "thats right"

we need hanyi to help us with this...

i was actually freaking out when i watched the strong heart cut ! 

teuk basically said,

"rather than wanting her to be your first,  you'll want the woman you love right now to be your last."

& i'm probably being delusional, but at the bolded part "the woman you love right now," he looked directly into the camera ... if you watch him right up to that section, he made eye contact with lee seung gi (the MC) and lee jang woo, but never looked straight at the camera. maybe he's trying to get his message out to someone special? ;)

but after he said that, everyone basically freaked out about his corniness LOL. our park jungsoo has changed ^_^

later, the camera caught lee teuk giggling like a little boy when lee jang woo said something along the lines of, "even though we're not really married or dating, since it's a reality program, i think i must be feeling [that we're a couple]." i'm sure he can relate!

teuk basically said,

"rather than wanting her to be your first,  you'll want the woman you love right now to be your last."

& i'm probably being delusional, but at the bolded part "the woman you love right now," he looked directly into the camera ... if you watch him right up to that section, he made eye contact with lee seung gi (the MC) and lee jang woo, but never looked straight at the camera. maybe he's trying to get his message out to someone special? ;)

but after he said that, everyone basically freaked out about his corniness LOL. our park jungsoo has changed ^_^

later, the camera caught lee teuk giggling like a little boy when lee jang woo said something along the lines of, "even though we're not really married or dating, since it's a reality program, i think i must be feeling [that we're a couple]." i'm sure he can relate!

omooooooo..... thanks for the brief translation :w00t: this man really make us delusional again :wub:

now will you execuse me, I wanna kiss someone's cheeks now ^_^

Guest Hanyi

@minkyung:  Thanks for the translation.  I want to recommend FDs to note Eunhyuk's reaction after Teukie has said his thoughts.  That was marvellous and simply pressed our buttons to continue the delusional mode.  Compared with the "no expression" facial expressions of Hyukkie and Shindong last week when Teukie was talking about his separation with Sora due to the strike, I am more willing to believe that they knew Teukie and Sora are close BUT NOT THIS CLOSE for Teukie to make such a "video love message" to the girl he loves at the moment!

OOOOOOOMG.......

teuk basically said,

thank you for the brief translation! OMG! the leader has indeed changed. EunHyuk was even surprised at what he said! He does look at the camera a lot - maybe wife is watching also. That's why he wanted that kiss to happen soon because after that kiss, SR would be the last - because he has problems with physical intimacy - cannot be intimate with anybody but the one he will marry!!!

Guest lallinachan

Oooh! thanks minkyung for the brief translation! I can't wait for the full translation now! *happy mood* he wants the woman to be the last!!! this is sooo "romanteuk", how could he say something like that and not making us know he is thinking about something like a real marriege?...ogodogod.... *calm down, it can be just a sentence.....noooo, it can't be a coincidence!! XD*

When is this honeymoon starting??? we want it NOW! lol!

@Hanyi: you are right! that reaction is soo suspicious! XD

and about the SSTP call, I think you are right again! he is the kind of guy who wants to know if his girl is safely at home! Yay! thankyou for reporting that to us <3

@sqdd66: thankyou for correcting me^^ I was already planning another investigazion lol! So teukie just noticed something he watched on WGM... oh well, I really wish to know if they are still filming or not. But as you said, they are keeping in contact outside the show, so it's very possible they could meet sometimes (let's hope so, they need to find out how they interaction can be outside a show) ;)

@kiminaeka: well, you can be right too of course, we can't know... Heavens knows, I want to be it as you said ;)

Guest xianlie90

teuk basically said,

Thx for the translation XD so its the opppsite.. It wasn't about want to be the last man for the woman... Its about want the woman he love right now to be his last!!! Omo! This even better!!!! And IKR the way he looked at the camera when said that.. How can he want us not to be delusional if he keep on doing something like that..??!! XD

Btw, somehow i felt sorry for providing the wrong translation.. ^^p Later on, i'll not going to do this anymore.. Coz everytime i try to do it, i'll messed up.. Hehehee ^^p

I'm so sorry FD!!!!

Guest lallinachan

xianlie please dont say so, translate as much as you want, just add that it is not a sure translation, and there might be something uncorrect^^ *hugs*

let's celebrate teukie's sentence *happy mood*

Guest Hanyi

@xianlie90: please do not take mistakes made (if any) too serious.  We are not native speakers and there must be mistakes when we try to understand another language.  If you are backing off, I dare not posting my poor translation too!  HUGS!!!

Together we learn and share and spread the love of DC!  Fighting.

[EDIT] lallinachan: HUGS!!  Seems that we FDs are also getting to know each other better and we share same thoughts!

Guest teuksoralover

teuk basically said,

OMOOOOOOOO! :) I feel like everybody else. Now I am curious what Hyuk said. :)

[edit]

May I add. Looks like the people near Teuk had goosebumps when he said that. Haha. Hyuk's reaction looks like how he reacts in WGM when Sora visited SS4 rehearsal. It seems that way to me.

[edit]

Hanyi was right... Hyuk's reactions just added spice to send us to lalalaland. :)

And xianlie90, don't worry about it. Don't feel bad. We are all very thankful that you are doing this for us who doesn't understand hanggul.

Does Leeteuk watch scary movies? Sora’s movie 4th Period of mystery was released for Blu-ray. She looks really young in this movie if you watch the trailer. I wonder if Teuk watched this movie when it was released in the past. Haha.  If he did, it would be really funny how destiny played between them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NN5THM9Vl

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

hi, can someone give me the link to watch the raw video of strong heart part 2?<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">thanks :D

is it from woojongislove.com? if so then i have found it, hehe..

Guest chikuma

Yes Jesslynfeliciaa that clips from woojungislove. I'm very sorry guys for leading the wrong impression when i first watch the clips.Forgive me..bowrolleyes.gif

But i'm to happy when the right translation comes from you guys thank you..It must be something special for him to comment like that..must be related to his feeling towards Sora.I cant wait to watch with sub..Thank to Jangwoo to bring this topics in Strong Heart and makes us happy too to hear such a comment from Leetuk. That kind of smile and reaction from Leetuk is indicate that he's in relationship especially  when Jangwoo talk about not able to differentiate between reality/show.Oh namja Park Jung Soo you even cannot hide your expression..

I feel happy for Woojung's fan when Jangwoo was able to talk about Eunjung and much happier when our couple was mentioned outside WGM (How i wish Leetuk can talk about Sora and wgm too) .This WGM season is definitely turned from reel to real.

Guest 33ru_mieru

This is crazy.....

we keep saying we are delusional but we again and again present ourselves with proof and proof and proof....

Gosh Fighting Dimples....you all really make my day....

You are all like psychic...The Mentalist LOL..

Yay thanks Hanyi for trying to write message to Dimple Couple in Hangul...and, those in SSTP.....My fave non WGM interaction between Sora & Leeteuk.

For the 200th day celebration...so far, hehe, we are not bad ne~

Dimple Couple will be able to look back at their memories through those calendar...

get to know Fighting Dimples (their fans in soompi) through the FD logo....

They also get to know Fighting Dimples through some fans who know Hangul..

and Fighting Dimples who have twitter, we all have chance to support them via the media that is important to this couple ^_^

and to Fighting Dimples who have yet to have twitter account....just continue to post here....making this thread keep going is also a great way cause you comments really motivate me and I am sure,  other Fighting Dimples feel the same too..

Thanks once again to everyone of you!! Fighting Dimples!! JJANG!!

Guest xianlie90

lallinachan, hanyi, teuksoralover hehe.. Thx for comforting me.. :) I feel wanna cry... can't i? kkkk

you guys are so kind.. :)

hanyi oh, dear! don't you ever say you will stop giving us ur awesome translation anymore! i'll pinch you if you so... >< kkk (how can i? we are seperate by land and seas) HUGS :)

lallinachan lets celebrate teukie's words ^^ hope sora also watch strongheart.. That words makes us flutter, whats more with her :") *hugs*

teuksoralover yeah, looks like everyone shivering when he said that. XD also that woman in the back.. She's the one who said teuk looks gloomy when seunggi aksed jinwoon about sora&dh2 at SH part 1

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

i think the number of Fighting Dimples had increased a lot more now than when they are celebrating their 100th day, so i guess if we post about the 200th day celebration twitter project in DC's fb fanpage, and other sites that you guys know, i'm sure a lot of FD would be glad to help. :) 

wonder how they would react when they see the calendar and the hashtag, since both Leeteuk and Sora are quite active on twitter, i think there's a huge chance that they would see it. So excited about the project! hahaha

also, i want to say thanks to Hanyi, your post about SSTP sure made me fall into delusional mode again and again, and minkyung for sharing the brief translation on what leeteuk said in SH, totally made my day! And all other FD here who is so talented to be a detective, you guys can start considering that as a side job, lol. tongue.gif  Really wish i had that kind of ability and can wrote interesting post here, since mostly things that i post here are just some unnecessary posts sweatingbullets.gif . Anw, i really enjoy reading all of your posts, i think i am getting more and more addicted to this forum! you guys are DAEBAK! laugh.gif

@hyunbinlover: You really have eagle eyes and extremely good memories. 

Here are the captured scene as mentioned:

Teukie's seat on Row 3D-10:

*quoted image*

JB's seat on D-10:

*quoted image* 

[EDIT} Mine here is also 3:30am.  Still awake because I am rushing a paper for tomorrow's office meeting.  And the Winword just crashed so I can do the screen capture!

OMG! See? Thank you so much Hanyi dear! I really appreciate you posting the picture and all. Kyaaaaaa^^

I believe that this is intentional and not mere coincidence. They're putting TeukSora essence into the whole

drama. *superfangirl screaaaammmmm*

Guest Hanyi

To avoid new comers and those who accidentally visited this thread thought FDs are delusional nuts, I am going to provide you with more solid evidence and send all FDs to lalalaland. 

Here is the full version of 111222 SSTP (no-sub version). 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=joONI7Go3mE

At 1:08:38, Namja Park Jungsu suddenly mentioned "Kang Sora ssi" out of everyone's surprise (they arewere talking about the topic of "love").  I trust you have seen the following conversation that Shindong asked Jungsu to call Sora to go to the studio.  Jungsu rejected immediately by saying it was too late then.  He wrapped up by saying that Sora should be listening and he would try calling her.  Most of you might have stopped here as the clips available on YT are cuts.  But plesae pay attention to Jungsoo's behaviour.  He kept on texting Sora and at 1:13:50 (i.e. about 5-6 mins after they talked about Sora), she was connected to the programme!

The conversation ended at about 1:18:28, and after being teased by the boys our Jungsu immediately took out his phone and started texting.  The camera didn't follow him much (probably knowing that he was busy playing with his phone), but you can see from glimsp of Shindong that he was uninterested to others' conversation and didn't speak much since then.  It was so obvious that at 1:22:24 when everyone was curious to know what Shindong was going to give out as xmas present our Jungsoo didn't even raise his head!  He was so addicted to his communication with his baby princess that he almost failed to catch up with Shindong's address at 1:26:25.  His eyes could not leave his phone when replying to others (1:29:30)....Well, I will let you to discover when Sora is back home safely.

If the above still cannot send you to our delusionary lalalaland, here is the last straw.  Please go back to the first few minutes of the programme.  Teukie was introduced as Park Jungsu ssi, manager of EunHyuk instead of SJ's Teukie's SJ.  Remember when he first met Sora he would like to meet her in his real capacity, Namja Park Jungsu.  Did that help to explain why he could not (or more correctly, refused to) hide his feelings towards his lovely wife even in front of others?

I am sorry to send you sweet crazy bombs.  Get back to my tediuos office work!